Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. No." I was indignant. "I can last a long time, mamani."

My aunt laughed. Her finger tapped the tip of my penis teasingly.

"You mean to say," She asked. "If I started to really rub your lund, you can hold off for 30 minutes without cumming?"

"Er ... yes, of course, mamani."

"Want to make a bet?" My aunt's eyes glistened. "I bet you can't last longer than five minutes ... ten at the most!"

"You are on!" I told her. "And what do I get if I win?"

"Well, I will be jacking you off, so I would think that's reward enough, either way!"

"If I win," I was firm. "I get to have my way with you, mamani, for ten minutes. And if you win, you can order me to do anything for you."

My aunt looked at me. She then withdrew her hands from my penis.

"When you say 'have my way with you' what exactly do you have in mind, Nazu?"

I wondered if I had bitten off more than what I could chew. Oh well! There was no going back now.

"I love you, barey mamani. I won't do anything to you that you will object to. But I will have some masti with you. Within your limits, of course."

"Hmmm." Shaheen pursed her lips thoughtfully.

Then she nodded.

"You are on, beta." She said. "Fifteen minutes. You will cum within fifteen minutes."

"Deal." I replied. "I will easily hold out for at least fifteen."

Shaheen sat up and fetched her cell phone. She then fiddled with it, and then showed me the screen. There was a timer app there, counting down 15 minutes.

"Your fifteen minutes start now." She said, pulling off the bedsheet and exposing my hardness again. "I am going to have some fun."

"Mamani?" I asked, not believing what she had just said. This was really on! Shaheen didn't reply, but got up to go to her dressing table. She returned with what appeared to be a small vial of oil.

"You don't think this was going to be easy, was it?" She murmured, smiling to herself. "You will be cumming in two minutes flat."

She poured a little bit of the oil on the palm of her hand. Shaheen then caught hold of my penis with her finger tips and lifted it. She poured the oil in her other palm on my balls and gently, very gently rubbed it with her finger. I hardly dared to breathe, scarcely believing what was going on.

"Wow, mamani, that feels nice." I said with a smile, as she continued to knead my testicles with oil.

"Well, beta, your hands are now useless, so in a way I am helping take care of you. Now cum fast for me, will you!"

"You wish!" I retorted. "Remember if I win, I get to have my way with you!"

Shaheen didn't say anything. She gently massaged my balls. I closed my eyes tight and enjoyed the feeling. With her other hand she stroked my cock with all her four fingers wrapped.

"Aaaah! Wow, mamani, this is amazing. Thank you!" I let out a soft moan.

My cock was at its full length and I really was fighting myself from cumming, because I knew she just wanted me to cum and get it done with, and I wanted her to do it as long as possible. I did not know what the timer was, or how long it had been, or even if I could win the bet, but I wanted to try. If I did, I would have my aunt for a whole ten minutes to myself, to do as I please!

Shaheen continued to rub and stroke my penis. Her oily fingers went to my balls as she gently massaged one of them in her fingers, and then the other. Then she wrapped her palm around my shaft and started to stroke me up and down.

It took all of my will power not to cum. I tried to think of playing cricket. I tried to think of my maths exams. I even tried to think of my angry grandmother!

Suddenly her phone sounded a beep. That was the five minute warning! If I could last another five minutes I would win the bet. Already ten minutes were up!

Shaheen realized that as well. Then she did something I never thought I would see her do.

She spat on her palm and rubbed it on my cock.

My cock was hard as iron. Her bare hands on my cock made me almost to explode but I did not for some reason. I did not think much about it as I was enjoying her womanly touch. This was the first time in months that I was being whacked by someone else other than myself.

My aunt stroked the entire length of my 8 inch monster. Soon the saliva dried up and the moment she noticed that, she did some I only dreamed off. She bent her head and with her lips inches from my cock she spat her saliva on it. She sat straight again and continued stroking my cock, this time only harder than before. I guess she really wanted me to cum.

"Your penis is really big, darling." Shaheen told me, squeezing my gonads and continuing to stroke my phallus. "Your wife is going to be one lucky lady."

"Thank you, mamani." My mind was in a whirl. She had JUST scolded me, somewhat, for attacking her ass in the morning. Now here she was, trying hard to stroke me to an orgasm.

"I think I want to try something else with you, but you have to promise me it will stay between us," Shaheen told me, looking straight in the eye.

"I promise," I replied. At that moment I would have agreed to anything.

"Alright, let me finish this and win the bet," Shaheen said and cupped my balls with her left hand.

After fondling with them for a while, she did the unthinkable. She bent her head down and kissed the tip of my cock with her luscious lips and then opened her mouth and engulfed my cock. I froze, the pleasure I felt was immense. Her mouth felt soft and warm. Slowly she moved up and then down again. She did this and then suddenly she would suck the tip like how a child sucks on a lollipop. It felt incredible. After my first handjob, now a blowjob; I wondered how many more 'firsts' I would get with Shaheen. I could not control myself anymore. The bobbing of her head, her lips wrapped around the shaft, and her tongue swirling around my cockhead had me as hard as I had ever been in my life.

As the up and down movement of her head changed in speed; first slow and steady, then rapid and erratic, then back again I moaned in ecstasy. The hand on my cock was twirling, twisting, pulling and pushing at the same time gathering moisture from her drooling lips. All the while her other hand scraped scratched and tickled my swelling scrotum. Her touch on my ball-sack, gently squeezing and prodding, adding to my delight.

I did not care about the bet. I did not care about the timer. I had to cum, and I had to cum NOW!

Just as the cellphone beeped that time was up, I exploded in her mouth. My whole body erupted. My hips buckled and jerked and my ass twitched and my penis quivered as I shot gallons and gallons of cum down my aunt's throat. I couldn't stop, I didn't want to stop, I just continued ejaculating as my aunt kept looking at me in the eye and taking in every drop into her mouth. I only saw her throat move slightly as she swallowed load after load that I was depositing in her.

Finally my penis stopped twitching as the last bit of my cum entered my aunt's mouth. She swallowed it all, and then licked her lips.

"Wow!" Was all she said at first. "That was a lot of cum! I am glad I managed to take most of it in!"

The Dominos pizza had been so-so, but my aunt had just given me the most wonderful dessert. And to top it all, I had won the bet. In a few days, when my hands healed, my aunt would be ripe for my taking. Shaheen mamani, boy am I going to have my way with you!