Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,323 Followers

When it was all over, she diligently wiped me completely clean and then looked up at me and smiled.

"You liked that, didn't you, beta?" She asked innocently, as she licked off the last drop of cum.

"Oh, mamani!" I gushed. "I loved it."

I then decided to goad her a bit.

"And did you like it, barey mamani? I was slapping you ... and you didn't seem to mind being ... on your knees ... being slapped ... while ... giving me a blowjob."

"Ah!" Shaheen blushed slightly and looked down at her feet. "I ... I ... always had a fantasy ... you know ... being slapped ... and ..."

She was now bright red, embarrassed, and couldn't meet my gaze. I decided to continue to goad her.

"Did mamu ever slap you like that?"

"I ..." Shaheen paused as she stood up. She seemed to be thinking about something even as she wiped her mouth with her hand. "Um ... beta ... let's ... um ... get some breakfast, shall we?"

"Er... yes, mamani."

Damn! I thought to myself. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

I should not have brought up mamu, just after we were done. It reminded her that what she was doing was actually cheating, and now she was going to be cautious against her own desires. Damn! Damn! FUCK!

* * *

It was just after lunch, and I was seated on the sofa in the living room. I was not wearing pants, of course, so Shaheen had put a chador -- a sheet -- on the sofa, and I had a small blanket to cover me up. I was watching TV when mamani came into the room. I turned to look at her, and my jaw dropped.

"Whoa!" Was all I could say.

My aunt -- my lovely, buxom, tall aunt, was dressed in a dark blue sari. That itself was amazing. Shaheen hardly ever wore a sari. She would wear the shalwar kameez when outside, or the maxi when she was at home. And here she was, the tall, buxom lady with the big ass, dressed in that highly erotic of all Indian dresses -- the sari! And what a sight she was!

Shaheen had just taken a bath, so her hair was still partially wet, clinging seductively to her rosy cheeks. There were beads of water on her puffy cheeks, her luscious lips and her ample and uncovered milky white waist. I could make out that she wasn't wearing a bra -- her big nipples were prominent and showing like bright black discs through the thin material of her light blue blouse. I noticed that her blouse was a little small in size and struggled to contain Shaheen's big, big boobs. I guess she hadn't worn a sari recently, so didn't have blouses that fit her now ample frame. The buttons and the hook were barely able to hold her melons in -- at any moment it appeared they would burst open, revealing her giant tits.

My aunt's waist and navel were completely exposed. There was a lot of gap between where the blouse ended and the petticoat began. Since Shaheen was a tall lady, there was a lot of skin on show. Succulent, smooth, slightly wet, supple milky white skin. And her navel -- WOW! It was calling out to me like a foghorn through a mist. Oh ... if only my hands weren't bandaged!

I wanted to fuck her right there and then. It was a good thing my hands were bandaged, I guess, otherwise I don't think I would have been able to control myself from ravaging my aunt right there and then. Barey Mamani looked at me and smiled.

"Whoa?" She repeated my word. "Why, beta?"

Oh, how sweetly and innocently she smiled! Oh, those lips of hers!

"Barey mamani." I managed to croak. "You don't know just HOW sexy you are looking right now! Honestly, if my hands weren't in bandages ..."

Shaheen actually managed to blush.

"Oh my." She looked embarrassed. "You are one naughty boy, Nazu. Haven't you seen me in sari before?"

"I have, barey mamani." I told her. "And every time, you look even sexier. You should wear it all the time, barey mamani. Look how Taiba is now always in a sari. It makes a woman look even sexier than she is -- and you are one sexy, masaledar (spicy) lady!"

"Well ... thank you, beta."

I couldn't help it. I got up and stood right next to her. Shaheen looked at me warily, and then her glance shifted downwards to my soldier, which was now standing at attention.

"Oh my ..." She murmured. "Beta, your lund ... amazing ... beta ... how many times do you get hard ..."

"Mamani." I told her. "O my sexy mamani! My beautiful, ripe, attractive, sexy mamani! You are one amazing, gorgeous, wonderful, caring, sexy woman! You don't need to hide yourself behind a boring shalwar kameez or a maxi! Mamu needs to know what a vivacious and sexy woman he is married to!"

Once again I had brought mamu into the conversation without meaning to! This time, however, my aunt didn't seem to mind. She was beaming. I guess being repeatedly called "sexy" will boost any woman's ego.

"Oh, Nazu!" Shaheen gushed. "You are too sweet to say those words to a fat old woman!"

"My sexy mamani!" I told her. "You are not fat. You have meat in the right places. Your buttocks -- so good to pinch and spank, mamani. I would love to spank you. Your boobs are big, and nice, and supple. Any man would love to suck on your tits. And your kissable cheeks! I could kiss them all day. Mamani, you don't know how gorgeous and sexy an Indian woman you are!"

"Oh, Nazu!"

Shaheen couldn't control herself any more. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me hard. Her lips brushed against my cheeks. Unable to control myself, I too wrapped my arms around her waist. My bandaged hands prevented me from feeling anything, of course.

SMOOCH!

"You are such a sweet nephew, my jaanu." My aunt whispered to my ears. She then kissed me, pressing her lips onto my cheeks.

SMOOCH!

"Are you always a ladies man, jaanu?" She continued. "You know just the right things to say, beta."

SMOOCH!

"I haven't worn a sari in ages, beta. I was afraid I was going to look like an old hag. But you made me feel like a sexy goddess. Like a Bollywood heroine."

SMOOCH!

"You always know how to pump me up and make me feel good." Shaheen continued. "I wore this sari just for you, beta."

SMOOCH!

"Oh mamani." I managed to utter. "Just wait until I am fully healed. I will properly ... pump ... you with my lund! You will be screaming for joy, mamani, like you have never before."

"Oh, naughty boy." My aunt grinned, and once again gave my ears a tight twist. "Always thinking about doing naughty things to your poor mamani! I bet you are sad your hands can't grope my big peechwade now, eh Nazu!"

"Oh mamani." I gushed. "If my hands were free right now, your big peechwade would be bright red with the spanking I would have given it!"

"He he." Shaheen giggled, and once again gave my ears a twist.

"I guess I better let go of you now, jaanu." She said, "Your lund is practically poking a hole in me."

I wanted to make another quip about actually poking her proper hole, but I held my tongue. Shaheen sat down beside me on the sofa. She then used a blanket to cover my nakedness. It felt strange, sitting with my aunt on the sofa while sporting a large tent in front of me. Shaheen looked at the bulge and giggled. She then stretched out her arms.

"Oh, I am so tired." My aunt commented. "I have this terrible back pain for sometime."

I made a sympathetic noise.

"Too bad my hands are covered." I told her. "Otherwise I would have given you a nice massage."

My aunt grinned.

"You just want an excuse to touch and grope my peechwade and sexually assault me!" Shaheen said. "Good things your hands are now tied up, you badmaash ladke!"

"Oh mamani." I made a face. "I really give a nice massage. You can ask any one of my girlfriends. None of them have any complaints!"

My aunt seemed to be weighing up my offer, but then she shrugged.

"I can always ask the maid to give me a massage." She said, and then giggled. "At least she won't be trying to rape me while doing it!"

"Hey!" I made a face. "Just trying to help my sexy mamani."

"Hmm." Shaheen pursed her lips. "Maybe I will take a nice hot shower."

"Is your bed OK?" I asked her. "The mattress is quite soft. Maybe you need to switch to a harder one."

"Maybe." Shaheen seemed to be lost in thought. "But lately, ever since last year or so, I have been suffering, no matter where I sleep. It comes and goes though."

After some quietness, I ventured a guess.

"Mamani, can I say something?" I asked. "I think I know why you are having back pain."

Shaheen looked at me, her eyes wide.

"Of course, beta. You can say anything to me, jaanu. Tell me, why do you think I have backpain?"

"Um ... do you wear a bra, barey mamani?"

At first Shaheen didn't know what to say. Her jaws opened, and for a moment I thought she would clip my ears. Then she shut her mouth, and involuntarily glanced down to look at her chest area, and then back at me.

"Er ... no beta, I mean ... I am not wearing one now. Why are you asking?"

"I have noticed," I continued, "Whenever you are home, and you are wearing a nightie, you don't wear a bra. And now, even though you are wearing a blouse, you are not wearing a bra. And I guess that's usually how it is when you are home."

"Oh, my." My aunt gave a nervous giggle. "And how do you know I don't wear a bra, Nazu?"

"You have big breasts, mamani." I answered, without missing a beat. "Your nipples are quite firm and prominent, pressing against your blouse, mamani. I can tell easily you are not wearing a bra right now."

Shaheen blushed a bright red. Then she smiled at me.

"You think I have big breasts, Nazu?"

"You definitely do, mamani." I told her. "Only Taiba's breasts are bigger. But she wears a nice bra to support them, mamani, and you need to do the same. Otherwise you will continue to have back pain, and your boobs will start to sag."

"Er ... do you think my boobs sag now, Nazu?"

"Hard to say, mamani, without looking."

"You naughty boy." Shaheen grinned.

Her hands went under the blanket and wrapped themselves around my turgid phallus.

"Oh my! You are hard, Nazu. I just gave you a blowjob this morning!"

"Talking to one's sexy mamani about her big breasts has that effect on nephews, mamani. And remember, mamani, I cam cum three four times a day -- no problem!"

Slowly Shaheen removed the blanket to reveal my rock hard manhood, now quickly rising to attention. As I watched my aunt, she slid off the sofa and knelt down in front of me, moving her lips towards my dick.

* * *

I needn't have worried about mamu, or what effect the fear of cheating would have on Shaheen. For the next five days I was in heaven. Tuesday. Wednesday. Thursday. Friday. Saturday. If I was Hindu then I would say I must have done something good in my previous life.

I was getting a blowjob from my aunt ... three times daily. My AUNT was blowing me off THRICE! Every day!

Every morning, after I went to the bathroom, my aunt gave me my first blow job of the day, right before breakfast, in her bedroom, as I stood there, fully naked. This was the best blowjob of the day since my hands were unwrapped and not in bandages, so I could use them to full effect. And I did.

Her boobs. Her buttocks. Her curves. Her love handles. Her cheeks. Her lips. No part of her body was left unmolested. Whatever I could grope, I groped. Whatever I could squeeze, I squeezed. Whatever I could pinch, I pinched. Whatever I could fondle, I fondled. Whatever I could finger, I fingered.

It would start with us standing and kissing. My hands would roam all over her body, paying particular homage to her love canal. She would be dripping wet! I did try and part her legs, but she gently protested and told me, "Not now, beta. Maybe when you are completely healed."

She was so sweet! She didn't want me to overdo it and spoil the healing of my hands! So I left her love tunnel alone and focused on other parts of her body. My attention shifted to her behind.

After groping her buttocks for some time, I smacked them a couple of times. When I was sufficiently hard, she knelt down on her knees in front of me, and then took my cock in her mouth.

After that it was a repeat on the first day, when the blowjob started slowly and steadily before picking up steam. Unlike the first day, I was not gentle with her at all. She was a housewife, and her husband had been gentle and meek her whole life. What she needed, I deduced, was some roughness. And I seemed to be correct.

I would hold her by her hair. Sometimes I would pinch her nostrils. I always slapped her whenever I wanted her to take me in even deeper. No words were exchanged. If she was doing something I didn't like, I slapped her.

SLAP!

If she was doing sometime I loved, I patted the top of her head and then slapped her.

SLAP!

And finally, when I would cum, it would be a violent, roaring, earth shattering explosion of a passionate orgasm, overwhelming her throat with a deluge of cum. And Shaheen would swallow every drop, licking and milking me completely dry.

Throughout the day I would hug and kiss her, even with my hands in bandages. Those kisses, which had started from a platonic kiss on the cheeks, had moved inch by inch closer to her lips and by now were fully on her luscious lips, pressing and sucking her tongue on every kiss, leaving her breathless after every make out session. We made out often. In the kitchen. On the couch. In the living room. In the bedroom. And every time, my dick got harder and harder. It helped, of course, that I was butt naked throughout, and barey mamani casually fondled me whenever I got too hard. I was often oozing pre-cum. We had dropped all the charade of being respectful with each other like an aunt and nephew, and were two passionate lovers waiting for one of them to heal.

Right after lunch time, when we would wash up and then sit on the couch for an afternoon movie, she would give me another release. I would sit on the couch like a king or warlord, legs spread apart, with my aunt down on her knees in front of my, like a slave girl from yore, her head bobbing up and down as she sucked my manhood like a candy. Since my hands were in bandages, this time I couldn't be rough on her as I liked, so it would be a quick session. Her hands would stroke the inside of my thighs, or the base of my scrotum, and soon I would be emptying my load inside her throat.

"Hope you are comfortable now, Nazu beta." She would say, snuggling close to me, her breath smelling of my jizz. "I want you to be relaxed. I know it's tough, being naked and horny and unable to do anything about it."

"Mmm." On the first day I had grinned and replied. "Thank you, barey mamani. Do you provide this service to all of your patients?"

Shaheen laughed but didn't say anything. Every day I would flirt with her after the afternoon blowjob until I would see that her cheeks were flushed and she was visibly aroused. Too bad I couldn't help her out the way she was helping me out.

Then, when we would retire to bed at night, she would once again give me the pleasure of her mouth. The first night, she made me sit on the bed, knelt in front of me and blew me off. The following nights she lay down beside me in bed, fondled me until I was hard, and then got up and sucked me until I had my orgasm. It was something, I learnt later, that she would do sometimes to her husband.

"But of course," She added, with a smile. "With him it's once a week, perhaps, not like you, ready to go off multiple times a day! And of course, you cum a lot, beta!"

"It's lovely to see you swallow it completely, mamani." I told her appreciatively. "It's something many women don't like to do."

"Hmm... you had the experience, I see." My aunt's eyes flashed me a naughty smile. "Well, beta, they say it does wonders for your complexion and helps with one's weight loss, so if I have a man ready to give it to me, why not try it!"

"Er ... sure, mamani, any time!"

My aunt also talked about my uncle often. Perhaps it was her way of comforting herself even as she was giving me a blowjob after blowjob, or perhaps she was subtly reminding me that she was married even as she had started her affair with me, and I would joke about fucking her, but I learnt a lot about my mamani and mamu's sexual habits.

"Initially your mamu wanted sex all the time." She told me, once we were relaxing on the couch after lunch after a spectacular blowjob. "But he had zero knowledge about foreplay, so it was very painful for me. I never got wet at all and he would rub himself against me and enter me painfully. Thankfully it was over very quickly."

"Mamani." I told her earnestly. "When I take a wonderful woman such as yourself to bed, I can guarantee that's not a problem. All my girlfriends enjoy themselves."

"Oh, you naughty boy." She laughed, and gently gave my now flaccid member a pat. "I bet you know all about pleasuring women."

"The last time I fucked my girlfriend," I told her, wildly exaggerating, and using the word 'fuck' repeatedly to drive home the point, "I fucked her all night. And next morning, she couldn't go to class -- she was unable to leave her dorm. She could hardly walk!"

"Chal! Jhoot! Lies!" My aunt retorted, but I could see that her eyes were intrigued. I merely shrugged and used a bandaged hand to gesture at my penis. "You have seen the size of my lund, mamani. And you have seen the amount of cum I can produce. And how long I can last. Do you think I am lying?"

Shaheen didn't say anything, but I could see that she was definitely dying with curiosity. In a few days, when I would collect on the "bet", she would find out.

"Your mamu," She finally said, "Would be a proud man if he could last five minutes. Sometimes I was more concerned about getting the condom on time on his penis before he would cum."

"That won't be a problem for me, mamani." I told her boldly, and saw her blush. "You won't face any such distractions from me. It will be purely about your enjoyment. And you don't need to worry about condoms. You just need to think how to keep your voice down so the neighbours won't be alarmed."

Shaheen blushed furiously. She giggled and then gave me another hug, and then went to get some biscuits.

I could hardly believe myself. Things had gotten to the point where I was openly telling my barey mamani how I planned to royally fuck her, and how much pleasure she would get out of it. And she was taking it. She was taking it like a slut!

I was going to fuck her after all. After flirting with each other for so long, events now had conspired to that fate that her married pussy was going to be mine. I knew it. She knew it. It was just a matter of time. I was right now doing everything to her but fuck her.

"I ... I have only been with one man." Shaheen confided to me shyly, once she returned with some biscuits. "All this ... is very ... new to me."

"Do you like," I told her, looking straight into her eyes, "Do you like what I do to you ... in the mornings?"

I could see my aunt blush a deep red. She started down at the floor, before looking up at me, and smiled bashfully. Then she nodded, before blushing and looking away again.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,323 Followers