Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nazu, my jaanu," She requested. "Can you please take me ... how you say it ... doggy style?"

I grinned, and Taiba blushed. As an Indian woman married into a conservative family, she never had these type of experiences. I was now the forbidden fruit giving her a taste of all that she had missed out on.

"Prepare yourself, Taiba." I told her.

I put myself on top of her and inserted my cock inside her wet cunt.

"OHHHHHH NAAAAAZ!" Taiba now screamed as I entered her from behind.

This would be a quick affair. She was sooooooo wet! And I was hard as fuck.

Slam bam thank you ma'am.

I continued banging her. I squeezed my hands beneath her and grabbed both her breasts and played with her nipples. It was almost as if I was milking a cow.

"Ooooh Naaaz!" Taiba was now moaning. She was now crying as I continued to fuck her from the rear. We both came almost together after some time. As my hips bucked and spasmed, I continued to ram her until I had completely emptied myself inside her.

I then reclined to my side and spooned her and again inserted my cock inside her from behind and kept embracing her and holding her boobs. It was an awesome feeling to touch all parts of my voluptuous aunt's body intimately like this.

People yearned for morning sex with their beloved. And here I was, having already copulated with my aunt twice. And we were yet to get out of bed. As I stroked my aunt, I began to make my next plans. There was another lady today I wanted to conquer.

Pushpita the maid.

* * *

I grabbed the petite Pushpita's perfectly round -- albiet small -- behind and started to grope and massage her tits and ass.

"Oh dada!" She cried out. "Let me go please. Your fat mamani is waiting downstairs!"

She didn't protest too vehemently, however, and had a slight grin on her face.

"Shh!" I told her. "You will do what I tell you. Now touch my nunu."

Hearing the stern tone of my voice, Pushpita responded by inserting her hands into my shorts, and starting to play with my cock and balls. I continued to stroke her boobs. A lady's breasts, and her nipples, are the key to unlocking her sexual pleasures. You have to start there, and you have to constantly keep that area aroused.

Pushpita had one more incentive.

The big wad of bills I had put on the bed. Pocket change for me, but a nice tip for her. I didn't want to waste time seducing her. She had let me know, for a long time now, that she was a whore.

"Mmm ... dada, you are good."

Pushpita's fingers were now stroking my hardness. She now moaned uninhibitedly and loudly as I pawed at her breasts. Perhaps a little too loudly -- putting on a show, are we? Time for my next move.

I kissed her on the lips.

"Mmm... dada!" Pushpita murmured. "You are a good kisser. But really ... your mamani is waiting downstairs ... oooooh .... Dada."

SPANK!

I gave a sharp spank on her buttocks.

"Alright. You can go now."

"Yes, dada."

She got one final spank and a lecherous grope on her ass as she turned to leave.

Once she had left, I glanced to the corner of the room. I reached and took out my phone that I had wedged and hidden behind a book on the shelf. It had been recording. I shut off the recording.

So now, I had a video of Pushpita being groped by me, Pushpita stroking me, and Pushpita kissing me. It was insurance. I hoped I didn't need to use it.

* * *

A couple of days had passed. Every day was the same. Taiba and I were like newlyweds. We did everything, everywhere. Right now, we were in the kitchen. It was 11 am.

"I do, badly." She was telling me. "Seeing you cum that much has me hot and bothered."

Just like the previous day, and the day before, I had fucked my aunt in the morning. And then right now in the kitchen. Yes, I had just fucked mamani, this time on the floor of the kitchen.

We moved away from the mess on the floor, my pants still around my ankles to the side of the bar. Taiba was facing me now and I grasped both of her breasts and began fondling them.

"Oh, jaanu!" Taiba sighed. "Gently please. You have so much hawas! We JUST fucked! Again!"

Taiba was only wearing a petticoat, with panties underneath -- the rest of her outfit (the sari, the blouse, the bra) in a heap on the floor. I had fucked her by rolling up her petticoat and pulling her panties to one side. Contrary to my aunt, I was fully naked.

I rolled a nipple between my thumb and forefinger, and pressed her areole. I repeated with the other breast. After two days of being ravaged by me, Taiba was no longer insecure about her size. Rather, she was now proud of her big body, but especially proud of her huge knockers. She closed her eyes as I gently caressed the surface of her bosom.

"Oh, Nazu. I love you! I don't want you to ever leave me."

This is when I was glad that over the last year I had taken going to the gym seriously. I was of course quite tall, way taller than Taiba, and I was in excellent shape, but she was a heavy woman. It wasn't easy, but I put my hands on either side of her, grabbed her by the buttocks, bent my own knees and lifted her, heavy though she was, up onto the bar.

PLONK!

My aunt giggled, as her big fat bottom hit the cold granite countertop. My hands found her bare thighs, inching up under her petticoat and driving her wild. She was breathing heavy and quivered with my touch. She leaned back onto her hands, spreading her legs as I inched forward.

My hands found her panties, soaking wet. She was dripping already. I could also smell my own cum in the air, in addition to her juices. Taiba shook noticeably when I ran my fingers up her lips and over her mound to rest where her clitoris was hidden. Pressing harder and rocking my fingers back and forth sideways she cried out in pleasure.

"OH YES!! Nazu beta, please don't stop!"

My free hand found her breast again and her nipple was already hard. I pinched it while manipulating her pussy through her soaked panties. This got her really going. She was more vocal then I expected and louder.

"Oh, Nazu, yes, harder... yes, rub your mamani's choot... harder, harder..."

I was downright grinding on it now and pinching her nipples from right to left and back again. She had her head back, eyes closed and pressing forward into my hand. Her legs began to shake, vibrating into my hand as she continued to tell me not to stop.

"Almost there, almost..... OH, AHH, OOHHH, I'M CUMMING ..."

When she was done, the kitchen counter was also now a complete mess. We had some cleaning up to do, and Pushpita the maid was long gone.

* * *

It was Friday.

It was afternoon, and we had just finished lunch, and had washed up and sat down on the sofa to relax. Taiba then turned to me.

My aunt was now quite uninhibited with me. Gone was any initial shyness and hesitation she had at the beginning of the week. Confidently she pulled down my underwear so I was now naked from the waist down.

"There's my boy toy." She exclaimed. "Naked, and ready."

She then took my turgid dick in her and spit on it. She then rubbed her saliva all over my glistening manhood. She then took my cock in her mouth.

"That's it." I told her. "Suck it, mamani."

She was eager to obey. She tried to take me in completely, and nearly gagged, but gamely kept on going. She took it out of her mouth and again hurled a big wad of sputum at it, and then stroked me again.

"Oh, you make me so wet, Nazu." She said.

She gamely tried to take my whole cock again. I could feel the tip of my penis touch the back of her throat. Once again Taiba nearly chocked, but kept at it. I caught her by the hair and patted her cheeks as she nearly reached me balls. When she couldn't she plopped my dick out of her mouth again.

"OOOOH." She cried out as I withdrew. "I nearly took you in whole that time, beta."

"So you did, mamani, so you did." I complimented her. Taiba was now panting, water in her eyes and she had a glazed look about her as she looked up at me. She stood up, and removed her blouse. I watched as she stripped completely naked. There was no modesty left in her.

She arched her hand back and touched her fat bum.

"Want to do it to me from behind again, beta?" She asked, standing up on her knees and then turning around.

"Oh, yes!" I muttered, as my aunt presented her big buttocks to me and spread her legs. I touched the tip of her love canal with my staff.

"OH IT FEELS SO GOOD." My aunt cried out, as I slowly slipped into her. My job was really easy; Taiba was extremely wet. She continued to scream out as I began to hump her gently.

"OH YOU GO SO DEEP!" She uttered.

I groped and squeezed her ass cheeks as she continued to wail.

"Oh, mamani." I told her. "I am going to make this butt of yours quite red!"

As I continued to fuck her, I raised my hand, and then brought it down with a sharp, fast movement.

WHACK!

A spot of redness appeared on Taiba's right ass cheek.

WHACK!

Another spot of redness appeared on her left butt cheek.

WHACK!

"Oooh. Spank me, beta. I am a naughty whore."

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

I couldn't hold it any more.

"I am cumming, mamani." I told her, before I exploded in her cunt.

Later that night, we made love again when we went to bed. Afterwards, we kissed for a long time.

"Oh Nazu." My aunt was stroking me vigorously with her hand. "This week has been amazing. You have been amazing."

"You have taught me well, mamani." I replied, trying to buttress her as she was in post-coital bliss. "You have given me the greatest gift a woman could give, mamani."

"Oh, beta. It is you ... I am the one receiving ... your hawas! Oh, your hawas! How I love it!"

"Mamani! You taught me how to get hard and stay hard. And how to pleasure a woman."

Taiba rubbed me again.

"You are my greatest joy, Nazu. You are like my lovely new toy! You have satisfied my deepest desires and given me pure pleasure." She kissed me again. "I will never have masturbate again, now that my nephew's fresh cock is here! I don't have to worry about your useless mamu giving me pleasure. Or rather, NOT giving me pleasure! I have you."

We kissed again for some time.

"Speaking of mamu." I said, when we finally stopped kissing. "What's the plan tomorrow?"

Taiba made a face.

"Let me think, jaanu."

As she stroked me, I could see Taiba furrow her eyebrows as she contemplated.

"Your mamu's bus will arrive at 10.30 in the morning." She said, rubbing me. "He will call me if he's running late or early. So we wake up early morning, and prepare."

"Prepare?"

Taiba smiled at me.

"You silly boy. You will take all your clothes, and yourself, and move to your bedroom -- the guest bedroom." She gently shook my penis. "Got it?"

"Yes, mamani."

"And I will thoroughly clean up here. Change the sheets and all that. And all day tomorrow, until your mamu leaves, you will be the well behaved and shy nephew, got it?"

"Er ... yes, mamani."

"You will wear your full pants. No shorts, and of course definitely no underwear. Be decent and no playing with my peechwade when you think he's 'not looking'."

"It will be tough, mamani, but I will try."

"Beta." Taiba leaned over and kissed me. "It's only for a day. It's only for one night, beta. And I have my marriage to think about. If anything happens, it will be a big scandal. You know that, beta."

I nodded. She was right. Taiba then lit up with a smile.

"After your uncle leaves, we have one more week together before your bade mamani comes. And I will make it up to you completely."

Oh yes. I had forgotten about Shaheen!

"So I will make sure that's a week you will remember!" Taiba continued. "Whatever you want."

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise." Taiba nodded. "You can do whatever you want with me. WHATEVER. Now, beta. Tomorrow is one day I will be away from you, even if we are in the same house."

"It will be difficult, mamani."

"Only one day. I am sure you can behave?" Taiba pleaded.

"Er ... ok, sure, mamani. Don't worry." I reassured her.

"And if," Taiba continued, "Your uncle asks you what you are doing to spend the time, say you are going hiking, and swimming, and so on. And taking me sometimes with you."

"Yes, mamani."

"Now let's sleep. We have to get up early tomorrow. Tomorrow, I go back to being a boring housewife."

* * *

I stood there in the hallway, outside Taiba's bedroom. The door was shut, of course.

Last night, I had been on the other side, in bed, with Taiba. Tonight, I was barred from entry. This time, my uncle was on the other side, in bed, with my mamani.

I felt a pang of jealousy. It was unreasonable, of course. Taiba was his wife. His partner. If they wanted to have sex, they had the full right to do so. They were the husband and wife!

Me -- on the other hand? I was committing adultery with her. I was the other man. I was the one cuckolding my own uncle. Still, I felt angry. I felt something that was mine was being unjustly taken away from me.

All so stupid, of course.

It's only for one night, beta.

Taiba's words came back to soothe me. They were cold comfort, though. I put my ear on the door and listened. As I pressed against the door, to my surprise -- and shock -- I found the door opening. I almost had a heart attack! I had to use my full presence of mind and my agility not to simply slip and fall into their room as the door opened.

Oh crap! That had been close! I immediately froze and stood completely still. Did the door squeak? Did anyone hear me?

Fortunately, the door -- which I understood wasn't properly shut but had been partially open -- hadn't made any sound. It was dark, but slowly my eyes adjusted to the darkness as I peered into the very small space left between the door frame and the door. Luckily, it was a full moon night, and Taiba had the windows and blinds open. Full, brilliant moonlight was flooding the room inside, and I could make out my uncle and aunt on the bed.

They were kissing.

What the hell! I realized that I had been having some hope that my aunt and uncle would simply just go to bed. No such luck. I guess my mamu wanted some, and my horny mamani was only too happy to oblige. The slut! The whore!

A sharp pang of jealousy once again hit me. I felt angry as I watched my uncle kiss Taiba on her mouth, her cheeks, her nose, her forehead and then back on her lips. That's what I should be doing! And the fucking slut is actually enjoying this!

I saw my aunt move her hands down in the sheets. I fathomed my uncle was fully naked.

"Oh, jaanu." I heard Taiba say. "Aap to bilkul garam ho ..."

Jaanu! That term of endearment. That's what she used to call ME!!! And now she was calling him that. Truly she was a hypocrite.

Taiba was stroking her husband, and telling my mamu 'you are quite warm'. I saw him unbutton and then take off Taiba's blouse. She wasn't wearing any bra underneath. Her giant melons popped out and swung invitingly. My uncle's hands -- just like any man's would -- immediately went for her huge breasts.

"Oh, jaanu!" Taiba cried out. "So much hawas you have for me! Please, take it easy."

I froze when I heard that, and the hair on my arm rose. This ... was the same line she had used on me! That I have so much hawas -- lust -- for her! And now she was using it on her husband!

I didn't know what to make of it. Maybe ... she was just inexperienced ... and using the same lines? Or ... was it just an act of hers? I mean ... I thought she really meant it for me.

He had her fully naked by now, with the petticoat and panties off, and I heard the wet sloshing sounds as my uncle's fingers went into my aunt's clit.

"Oh, jaanu!" She murmured helplessly. "You have made me so wet."

Again ... the same line!

She now laid down on her back, and my uncle climbed on top of her. All the time she was kissing him, saying the same dirty things to him as she had to me. TO ME! My uncle sucked on her tits for a bit, before positioning himself and his erect penis at the mouth of her cunt.

At least one thing I knew that Taiba said was true. I was much, much, much bigger than her husband.

And he wasn't going to last long.

With a grunt, mamu slammed into my Taiba.

"OH IT FEELS SO GOOD." My aunt cried out, as he slowly slipped into her. "OH, JAANU! YOU GO SO DEEP!"

Again the same words. The same! And she was lying! He definitely did not go that deep.

My mamu was now slamming into my aunt, causing the old bed springs to squeak and groan nosily in rhythm to his hammering. I know he was going to cum at any point now.

Taiba's passion was now building as she started to cry out, "Oh my love! Don't stop, please don't stop. Fuck me harder, fuck me, my love! Fuck me now, I love you!"

With her eyes tightly shut she was hugging him, screaming as if she had a massive orgasm coming for almost a minute. My uncle had slowed down and fucked her with long slow deep strokes, while deep kissing her mouth.

"Taiba, I am coming." He announced.

I watched his arse cheeks tightened to form a slit, his face contorted. He grunted as he ejaculated, filling up her vagina with his semen till it overflowed staining the bed sheets, she grasped his balls squeezing out as much juice as possible. He bit her neck and kept ejaculating for quite some time before finally collapsing with his full heavy weight on her. He remained inside her for almost five minutes making sure his seed soaked in. They caressed and kissed before he finally rolled off her, his cock semi erect and still dripping cum.

I slowly walked back to my room. Once I was in bed, snuggled, I started to think what was going on.

Taiba had not been lying when she had said her husband had a small prick. Or that he didn't satisfy her in bed. Those two facts I had seen with my own eyes. Their actual sex hardly lasted a couple of minutes before he was cumming in her. Taiba had made a lot of sounds, but had pretended to have an orgasm. I knew she was faking it. I mean ... I couldn't be sure, of course, but I did fuck the lady. She was wet, true, but she hadn't reached the climax, and he was done.

But what else?

Taiba clearly loved her husband. She called him all sorts of endearing terms -- terms that I thought had been reserved only for me. And he too loved her. I was expecting a typical Bollywood villain, and this wasn't. I mean, this was my mamu! He was nice with her, he was gentle with her, he loved her, and he fucked her.

From listening to Shaheen and Taiba complain about her treatment, I had assumed mamu would be quite aloof. He wasn't. He was your typical senior middle aged husband, having a typical Indian sex with a wife, leaving her typically unsatisfied, but not unhappy.

So where did that leave me?

I was ... in Taiba's own terms ... her "lovely toy". Her side fuck. Just like I was Shaheen's. I didn't mind that, but I genuinely thought I had connected with those ladies on an emotional level. It was clear that it was sex. And nothing else.

I could live with that. Of course. I was a guy. I should be happy with that. So why was I finding this troubling?

Oh well, tomorrow, when mamu would leave, I would resume my assault on my aunt's delicious cunt. Oh how I would spank her! She would pay for calling my uncle jaanu! Taiba would be at my mercy, at my beck and call, for a week, before Shaheen would join our little menage-a-trois. Ooh... now that was a giddy prospect.