Summer of Madeline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Legs," Maddie mumbled. When I remained still, she turned to me and said. "Come on, I did them for you too..."

"Fine, fine... geez!" I had to quickly adjust to hide the outline of my hardness. I squeezed a good amount of the lotion in my hands and went to work. I was a little sloppy due to the wish to get it over with as quickly as possible. The creepiness of my own mind was getting to me.

"Hey! Gentle!" Maddie admonished me.

"Hmph!" I snorted to show my disdain, however, inside I was praying that she would turn around and spot my erect dick. The exquisiteness of her skin and the elasticity of her muscles, they left me with no other choice than to get hard. And her ass... oh my god, her ass! I was just dying to get my hands on it. I wanted to play with it, to massage it, to spank it...

"Done!" I abruptly stopped, and then rushed away to jump in the water. It did the trick, my head cooled down in a bit and I was able to think about things other than Maddie, and her ass.

"I'm staying..." She called out and pointed to her spot.

"Whatever!" I swam around, enjoying the coolness of the water. She kept gazing in my direction, nonetheless, I didn't mind it as I was enjoying my time in the water. The sun had hidden behind the clouds and the rays were not that prickly. It gave me respite from the incredible weirdness of the summer.

I had swum away some distance and took a long time before coming out of the water. When I reached our spot, Maddie was busy reading a book. She looked quite at peace, serene and beautiful. Putting down the book, she tossed me the towel and smiled at me.

"We're going back?"

"You won't go in?! It's nice, you know..."

"Let's go. Lunch is on me." She stated and began to pack our things. I could only shrug at her foolishness to not experience that wonderful feeling of taking a swim in the ocean. It was one of the most to-do-things during summer.

"What do you want to eat?" Maddie asked me when we were ready to depart.

"Lobster?!"

She rolled her eyes and shook her head at my answer. "What?" I lightly pushed her shoulder and asked, chuckling. "Why the attitude?"

"I can't cook lobster."

"Huh?" I tilted my head. "That's what you meant?! I thought we would eat out..." I nodded in understanding. "Well, you did say, you will be in charge... my bad, sorry!"

"I can cook oysters if you want?"

"Bah!" I rejected it outright.

"What then?"

Still discussing our meal plans, we reached home.

...

It had been more than a week since Maddie arrived. In the early morning, I was alone in the house and preparing breakfast for the both of us. It was the first time since she took over from me in that department.

The morning sun was bright, and the lawn looked beautiful doused by the sunrays, as I gazed out the window. The distant call of the birds was melodious, and the smell of freshly squeezed oranges was just as sweet.

When there was a noise by the driveway, I hurriedly went outside to check it. As expected, it was my sister. "Hey, I got your note. Where you been?" I asked coming up behind her.

Maddie had tied her hair in a short ponytail. The black yoga-pants and the blue sports bra gave her a sexy-sporty look. She jumped down the truck, grinning, and bounced towards me. "Look what I got!" She dragged me to the back of the truck where there was a... bicycle!

"Maddie? What?" I didn't understand the meaning of it. I already had a bicycle, it was new and very precious. I had also bragged to her about it numerous times already, so I couldn't follow her intention, if it was meant as a gift for me.

I was a huge fan of cycling, hadn't won any marathons or the like, but I loved it. The joy that it brought me, to pedal along the narrow valley roads and the wide open tracks through the groves, that joy couldn't be replaced with anything else.

"Now we can go on rides together! You like?!" Maddie had a twinkle in her eyes and seemed to be holding her breath for my reaction.

"Maddie!" I hugged her fiercely to show my appreciation. I couldn't believe she was so excited to share in with one of my interests. Although I loved to go on rides, and it didn't matter whether I was alone or not, it was always better with someone else who was genuine. It felt wonderful to know that she cared, even if it was only for the short summer left ahead of us.

"My sister's awesome!!!" I shouted out loud and lifted her in my arms.

"Put me down! Put me down!" Maddie, giggling, beat my shoulders and arms, but there wasn't strength in it.

She glanced around to check if someone saw us and sighed before slapping my chest. "What if someone saw? They'd think we are crazy!"

"Relax! Half the houses on the block are empty, they won't be back before the summer's out."

Maddie snorted. "Still..." She then pointed to the new bicycle. "What do you think? I got it from Lori's place. Nice, right?"

"Very nice!"

"So what are you waiting for? Let's go!"

"I have to change first." I grinned at her as I went inside the house to get my gear.

"Oh, right. I have to as well!" Maddie chuckled before following behind me.

I met her outside. She had changed into red-blue cycling shorts and a matching sports bra. Her hair was tied tightly and tucked under the large helmet. Regardless, it couldn't hide her glowing beauty.

"You applied sunscreen? It will get a lot hotter by the time we're back..." I stumbled when she turned back to ask me that.

"Um, yes..."

"Alright!" Maddie nodded to my reply and pedaled off after that.

I, though, remained rooted with my hands on my bicycle. That word, 'sunscreen' had become like a pavlovian alarm to me. My dick would twitch whenever I heard it. Ever since that day, it just got to me no matter the situation.

For the past week, it was our ritual to spend the mornings at the beach. I loved it, we had a good time. We would chat about her career and my studies, go for a swim, come back to cook our lunch, or eat something on the way back. However, if there was one thing I wasn't exactly comfortable with, it was that Maddie would always ask me to rub sunscreen on her back and legs.

It wasn't that I didn't want to do it, it was just... it was weird. I would get reminded of that day, that first day she came back, and it threw me off each time. I never did try to touch her in places I wasn't supposed to, or try anything funny, still, it had a certain reaction on me.

I couldn't help but chalk it off as plain horniness, a figment conjured because of my 19-year-old sex addled brain, which was mostly true. I hadn't had any since Riley decided to go and break up with me, and it was a pain to say the least. I had heard about dry spells and what not and this seems to like one of those things. I tried everything, apart from paying for it, I tried them all. Sadly, nothing worked. Maddie even set me up with some of her 'more open-minded' friends. Somehow, though, there was always something that ruined my chances. It was as if I was cursed.

"Hey! Why aren't you-"

"Coming!" I quickly pedaled and reached Maddie. Enough time had passed that my dick had gone limp and I could ride the bicycle without any difficulties.

...

We were passing by the olive gardens when Maddie suddenly apologized to me.

"I don't know how exactly to say it, so here it is... I'm sorry!"

"Huh? For what?"

I was busy taking in the views and couldn't guess what she was alluding to, even if I tried. Cycling, it had that kind of soothing effect on me. The smell of the dirt, the sun above, and the gentle wind striking against my face, I loved the feel of them. In the summers especially, it was very nice to go on early morning bicycle rides. Because it was too hot later in the day and you missed the beauty of it if you waited till late in the evenings.

"For what, Maddie?" I asked again when she had yet to reply.

"You know... for the..."

There was a blush on her cheeks, maybe from the heat, or maybe from something else, I couldn't be sure. I did understand, however, what she was referring to by leaving those words hanging. If it was earlier, I would've liked nothing more to grill her for the exact words, but she had been such a wonderful sister to me these few days...

As soon as she said it, I had forgiven her in my mind. Still, I had to ask her for the reason. The reason why she treated me like air for so long, why she would get annoyed by me at the drop of a hat. I had to ask, I had to!

"Well why did you do it?" My tone wasn't angry or pissed off, it was more of an inquisitive one. I made sure that she felt it that way.

"Stop here for a second?" Maddie slowed down and halted near a large, shady, tree.

I looked up at the sky as I rested my bicycle against the tree. There were very few clouds when we left the house, now there were more of the dark ones mixed in among them.

Maddie passed me the bottle when she was done sipping. I took in a large gulp of the refreshing water, my eyes fixed on her. Sighing heavily, she began, "I'm not trying to make excuses for you know, not being there for you as a sister, but I was a teenager when you really understood anything, and then I went away. so we never really had time to connect... still I want to say sorry."

I didn't know what else there was left to say, she was being so formal and repentant, and I had long forgiven her at this point. "It's water under the bridge."

She hadn't been looking at me till then, when finally, she stared me right in the eyes and said, "These last few days, I realized that we missed out on a lot of things. I'm so glad I decided to spend the summer with you!" A smile bloomed across her face by the end.

I was a little embarrassed by this unusual display of affection and found it hard to figure out what to do or say to her. "Apology accepted, and really, it wasn't so bad..."

Maddie burst in a chuckle. "Apology accepted, huh?" She flicked my forehead and then shook her head sighing.

"What?" I was perplexed by her reaction; it was as if she wanted me to apologize to her too.

"You know, you didn't make it easy!"

"I was a model child! You can't convince me otherwise that I was at fault." I snorted, unfazed by her words.

"Sure, sure, most of the time. Whenever we were alone though..." She was shaking her head again, and it had started to piss me off.

"We remember different versions of our childhood, it seems!"

Maddie raised her eyebrow at me. She looked thoughtful for a second, like she was debating whether to say it or not, before she spoke. "It's not that much of an issue now, but you were quite the impulsive little child."

"You weren't exactly the perfect princess either!" I blurted out and instantly regretted it. Her face had a stunned reaction, yet she didn't say anything to me in reply to my chastising tone.

Suddenly, it started to rain. The dripping noise filled the quietness between me and my sister.

I hate rain!

...

We reached home in total silence. The rain had already stopped by the time we took off, and now the sun was shining ever so brightly again. It was better, much more fitting for a summer morning.

While I was busy with my thoughts, she was done with keeping her bicycle in the shed. "Maddie, wait!" I called out to her before she could enter through the door. She hadn't shown any outward signs of being angry, but I could feel that she was.

"What?" Maddie didn't turn around to face me.

I went up behind her and grabbed her arm to spin her around. She, nevertheless, didn't seem interested in looking at me and so I dared to hold her face and make her meet my gaze. "I'm sorry! Please don't be angry with me! I won't do it again... please!"

She snorted just as I was beginning to panic because of the eerie silence and her intense gaze. "Took you long enough!"

A sigh of relief escaped my lips. "Oh, thank god."

"You're gonna move your hands or what?" She asked while twitching her eyebrow.

Maddie was grinning again, and I liked her like that, not the silently brooding one she had gone back to for a little while. She looked so beautiful like that, with that sweet smile on her face. Her hair, a little wet from the ride home, or maybe from the rain earlier, had come undone. Her neck carried a sheen of sweat, the reflecting sunlight made it look even sexier. She had that scent... that wonderful scent of summer, and it had me entranced.

"Hey..." She mumbled.

I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and brushed my thumbs over her cheeks. They felt so soft to touch, so precious. I just wanted to squish them. It was like I couldn't rest until I did. So I poked her right by her lips and squished her lovely cheeks.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing... just brotherly love, you know."

"Uh huh." Maddie rolled her eyes theatrically.

"I can't do it?" I asked her as she entered the house. She didn't answer me, and I could obviously tell that she wasn't put off by it. "It's harmless though... just some brotherly fun," speaking my thoughts I followed behind her.

"So inappropriate!" She muttered smiling to me before she shut the door of her bedroom.

"Why?!" I just wanted to do it, it wasn't as if I shouldn't, so I didn't understand why she said what she said. "Whatever, at least we're good..."

...

"I should never have let you drink so much!"

"Psst, please!" I waved away Maddie's concerns. It was very late at night. We were walking back home from a party at one of my new friend's houses. "I'm not drunk!"

"Uh huh..."

I tilted my head backwards. It was a full-moon night with no clouds in sight. The gentle breeze felt cool as it drifted off my skin. The sounds of insects added to the atmosphere. It felt a pleasant night, and not one of those wet hot summer nights.

However, there was just one abhorent thing that made the whole night unpleasant. I couldn't get laid even at that party full of drunks and skanks. "What rotten luck!"

Maddie giggled. "It's only two weeks until your college starts..."

I hummed gleefully in response. She was absolutely on point. It was only a fortnight away, the land of pussies and asses. I can't wait to get away from this shitty place, with shitty people, in shitty time. "Two weeks..."

I gazed at my sister, who was walking arm in arm with me, and a sigh escaped my lips. "Hah!"

Maddie looked so beautiful tonight, as she did every night. She hadn't dressed up much, though it only served to bring out her gorgeous features. In the black, cocktail dress and the matching high heels, she was a sight to behold. I don't think there was a girl there who could even come close to her style and beauty. It made me a little wobbly while appreciating my pretty sister.

"Wait, Maddie. I want to capture you-" My phone slipped through my fingers before I could snap her photo. "Oh, shit!"

"You're drunk, I told you so!" Maddie bent down to pick it up. She was like a cheetah, so fast, that she didn't give me the chance to do it myself.

At that moment, as she was bent down, her ass was pointed straight at me. It was so... so...

I couldn't tell if I was drunk or not, however, I could tell that it was the sweetest thing ever. I just couldn't hold back my hands, and before I knew it...

*splat*

I spanked her. The sensation, when that ass jiggled by the force of my strike, it was the best thing I've ever felt. To date, I had always thought Riley had the best ass; after all, I had experienced for myself how wondrous it was. However, Maddie had her beat by some distance.

It was the most magical experience, and the sound... oh my god, the sound. "Wow!" The words escaped my lips unwittingly.

Maddie's eyes were wide as saucers. "What the fuck?! Why did you do that?!"

"Nothing... it was just there, and looked so... spankable!" I chuckled.

"So?! Doesn't mean-"

"Oh, come on Maddie! It's just between siblings... what's the big deal? It's fine, right?" I took her arm and started walking towards our home.

"You're drunk!"

I grinned at her mutter. "And you're beautiful!"

"You're really drunk!"

"And your ass is really, really, spankable!"

Maddie stared at me speechlessly while I laughed away. It turned out to be a pleasant summer night, after all...

"Watch out!"

...

"You good to go?" I swatted Maddie on her right butt cheek as I asked her if she was ready to go to the beach.

It was a particularly hot summer day. The best thing would be to go out as early as we can, and just laze around in the sand. I had even made some special drinks in preparation. Maddie hadn't let me have a single beer since that night at the party, so in my opinion, I deserved it.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head before she spoke. "Do you mind if we stay inside? We can use the pool!"

"So that's why you made me clean it yesterday?!"

"Please!"

I shrugged and agreed. Her tone was more insistent than pleading, and likely she would've just found some other way to get her way. The pool wasn't so bad, although nothing could beat lazing around a sandy beach on a hot summer day.

"Great! Get the chairs out, I will be back in a bit." Maddie rushed to her room leaving me behind to do all the work. "You can bring out your drinks too..." She winked at me before she shut her door.


I placed our pool-chairs side by side under the huge umbrella, and then went inside to bring out the icebox with the drinks kept in it. "Ah! Wonderful!" I smacked lips at the taste of the beer.

When Maddie came out she was in that same yellow bikini she had had on the first day she arrived. My throat felt parched at the sight of her.

"Here!" She handed me the sunscreen and laid down on her stomach.

"Is there a need for this?" I groaned through my teeth.

"Of course, there is!" She turned her head to wink at me. "It's just brotherly affection, no need to be shy!"

"Oh, give me a break!"

"Don't worry, it's only a matter of a couple of days..." Maddie mumbled as I rubbed lotion all over her toned legs. I took care to be gentle and thorough, it wasn't weird to me anymore. After the night of the party, we had grown much closer. It didn't seem out of place or awkward to touch each other, compliment, or even tease each other.

"I will miss this..." I sighed, ruing the fact that our time was coming to a close. Her job was about to start and I had to get back to school.

"Same..." Maddie mumbled as she untied her top. With practiced ease, I moved up and applied the lotion on her back. My dick was hard, it always would get hard by this point, yet I continued in the same way.

I had accepted that Maddie, especially her bubble butt, turned me on and there was nothing I could do about it. It was shameful the first time I jerked off to her, not so much by the third time. Like she said, it was only a matter of couple more days before I would be back at school, and there would definitely be sexy, delicious, girls there who would comfort and help me to get over this patch of unprecedented horniness.

I got hotter and hotter thinking about the good times ahead. It was like I could sense the closeness; the feel of a wet pussy, ready and waiting to be taken by my cock. I would miss Maddie and all the little things that we did together. Even if it seemed like I couldn't look at anyone other than her, the way she drove me wild for her, surely this feeling would also pass by then...

I was sad at the thought that it would be over soon, and it only made me that much hornier for her. I couldn't tell if it was the changed setting or the dread of her leaving, my dick was rock hard. My hands trembled and I dared to touch her in places that I never did. For her part, Maddie didn't rebuke me. She just let me do my thing. I was in a trance as I rubbed my hands over her back and down over her ass. The sweet spot below her nape had a few drops of sweat, and I stared at them greedily, my tongue pulling me towards them to have a taste of her.