Summer of My Discontent Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes the two of them had caught their breath. My sister got up and, facing me, pulled her dress over her head. I was shocked. She had no bra on. No panties. How fucking firm must her huge breasts be to not need to wear a bra with that dress? There I was, looking right at my sister's body. It was astonishing. I haven't seen her naked since we were kids. I think she liked eating my girlfriend's pussy because her tits were already hard. Bright pink. Her pussy was completely shaved. Her pussy, from what I could see, looked totally different that Rigby's. The lips were protruding more than Rigby's pussy, and they too were bright pink. It is sick for me to say, I know. But she had the hottest, most sexy body I had ever seen. Tight little waist. Firm, flat stomach. Huge breasts. Pink, hard nipples. And she was staring right at me, with that shit eating grin. She was winning. I knew it. She knew it. And as much as I hated her while I sat there in her dark closet, I could not deny that my penis was as hard as it had ever been in my entire life. I couldn't stop myself. It was no longer up to me. I started stroking it. I could tell I was going to cum in about seven seconds. So, I started stroking it intermittently. I only allowed myself one or two strokes every few seconds. Who was I kidding? I still wasn't going to last very long.

After a long moment facing me, Chelsea turned her perfect little body toward Rigby.

"Oh shit." That was all Rigby said. But she was right.

"I don't know what to do." she said. Chelse was sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Just do to me what I did to you and we should be fine."

"I'll try." Chelsea spread her sexy legs to reveal her perfectly shaved pink pussy. Rigby got on her knees at the foot of the bed and was leaning in. Right before her mouth touched Chelsea's pussy, she pulled back and asked, "What does it taste like?"

"You tell me." That was all Chelsea said. And with that, she grabbed the back of my girlfriend's head and pushed her mouth into her wet, pink pussy.

Rigby began by licking up and down. Then side to side. At first it was tentative, but she must have liked how it tasted, because soon she was enthusiastically licking in all directions. And she was making sounds while she licked.

"Mmmm. Mmmmm." While she was doing this, her perfect little ass was facing me. It looked amazing. The nights I have masturbated thinking about how that ass would look. Imagining I was fucking her in the ass. And now, here I was looking right at it as it faced me. My cock started throbbing. I nearly came. I had to stop stroking for a bit. And after a while, I saw Rigby's right-hand slip under her body and start rubbing her own pussy. So yeah, I think it is safe to say she liked the way my sister's pussy tasted. Meanwhile, I was trying my best not to cum too fast. I know it seems silly. Who cares when I cum while hiding in the dark recesses of my sister's closet, but for some reason the thought of watching my girlfriend finish off my sister after I had already cum seemed extra humiliating. I mean, more so than the total humiliation I was already feeling.

I guess Rigby wasn't looking up, or maybe she had closed her eyes, because my sister actually reached over and picked up the phone she had dropped on the bed when she first came in the room. It was a strange sight. Instead of being into the first-rate pussy eating she was getting from my girlfriend, she was on her phone. Was she showing me she was in control? Just board? After a moment of one-handed typing, my phone, which was on silent, buzzed. Fuck. I didn't want to look but I had to. With my left hand still stroking my cock, my right hand grabbed my phone. It was Chelse. I opened the message. The first thing I saw was a pic. It was my gorgeous girlfriend, eyes closed, tonguing my sister's perfect, pink clit. Under it was a message.

"Dumbass. Thanks for giving me permission to fuck your hot girlfriend. I wanted her tongue on my clit the moment I first laid eyes on her. You taking my bet was the perfect excuse."

Looking at that close up picture of girlfriend's pink tongue licking my sister's pink clit was all I could take. I started cumming harder than I have ever have. I came so hard my teeth went numb. I nearly blacked out. There is no way I was completely silent. I looked up through the louvered door to the sight of my sister quietly shushing me. Nasty smile on her face. Crap. This is the worst. She knew that I was masturbating. Worse, she knew that I had cum while masturbating to her. She was the one looking right at me. Her giant tits were facing me. She probably knew the pic she sent was what pushed me over the edge. Then, after a moment reveling in her victory, she looked down at my pussy licking girlfriend and smacked her face. Not hard. Playfully. And she said, "Give me those eyes." Rigby obediently did as she was told. At this point she would do anything to please my her. She was licking Chelsea's clit, not taking her sexy eyes off of my sister. Chelsea started breathing heavily. Faster. Faster. She started talking right to my girlfriend.

"That's it. Good. Harder. Gimme those eyes. Yes. yes. YES. Fuck. Eat my pussy. So good. Keep eating. You like that pussy? The clit. Focus on my clit. Yes. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK. NOW. NOW." Just as she got to the edge, she broke eye contact with my girlfriend so she could look at me. Then, staring right at me, my evil sister came all over my girlfriend's mouth. The same mouth I used to kiss.

I hate my sister.

12