Summer On The Seashore

Story Info
Spending the summer at Dad's house.
3.3k words
4.02
61.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
306 Followers

Soon after Marcie turned sixteen and got her driver's license, her dad Frank bought her a new car, but she was never allowed to leave her neighborhood with it, at least not without her mother in tow. But Marcie was now eighteen years old and, for the very first time, was allowed to travel wherever she wished without her mother as her constant companion and chaperone. Her parents divorced for years, and her dad lived a bit further south than her and her mom. Frank lived on the beach, and Marcie dearly loved the summer months she spent there each year.

Summer was quickly approaching, and she was looking forward to her annual trip to her dad's house, especially this year since she would be driving herself there all alone. Her mom had been strict on her growing up, as she could sometimes be a bit of a prude. Frank was a lot more easygoing on Marcie and had promised her last year that if she studied hard and graduated high school when she returned at eighteen the following year, he would grant her total freedom at his house and that while she was there visiting him during the summer months, she could do whatever she wished as long as she didn't tell her mom about it.

She always had a great time at her dad's, but with this bit of information stored in her brain all year, she knew this summer would be a super blast compared to the previous ones. Marcie and her mom lived in a small rundown apartment in a suburb of Atlanta, but her dad lived on a lavish estate by the seashore in Ft Lauderdale, Florida, which was pure paradise to her. The sprawling estate had access to the beach, a swimming pool, a hot tub, a tennis court, and a sauna. It was such a relief from the everyday mundane lifestyle of the big, bustling city. If there were a better place to spend the long, hot summer, she couldn't possibly think of it.

Marcie had spent her summers there for years and had many friends there. Some lived there, some just spent their summers there, the same as her, and some just came for short vacations with their parents each summer. She was looking forward to reuniting with all of them this summer, as an adult, of course, for the first time. She suspected there would be many beach and pool parties like the ones she had not been allowed to attend before, and she planned to be at every single one this year!

At eighteen years old, and primarily due to her mom's ever-watchful eye, she found herself still a virgin and was almost constantly horny, day and night. She often masturbated several times a day when she could elude her mother for a few moments. She was usually so horny it didn't take very long at all. Marcie had plans to change all of that this year, though, as she hoped to give some lucky bastard some pussy, before she had to return home again. It was all she thought about night and day, and it was always her go-to fantasy while masturbating.

She needed to be fucked; in the past, her fingers had been great, but they just weren't quite getting the job done anymore. She wanted some cock. She needed some cock. Marcie meant to have herself some cock this summer, one way or the other! She had matured immensely over the past year, as her breast had grown twice their size, and her shapely form had blossomed. As she stepped from the car, Frank was quite taken aback as he realized his little girl now had tits and an ass to die for! As she walked toward him, Frank felt a familiar stirring in his groin.

After hugs and kisses and him thoroughly looking her up and down from head to toe, which did not go unnoticed by her, he said, "My goodness, Marcie, but you have grown into quite a little lady, haven't you." she rolled her eyes at him, noticing the prominent bulge forming beneath his tight-fitting shorts. She loved her father very much, and she was pretty aware of his partying lifestyle and his ability to attract women of all ages. Frank was a carefree soul and treated all women as his play toy. After all, it was why her mother had left him so many years ago. He was a man-whore, and she very well knew it.

She wanted her first time to be particular with someone she cared about. Still, she realized that it might be challenging to find that exact scenario in such a short time. So, she wasn't going to let that deter her as she was very determined and had all intentions of losing her virginity this summer one way or the other and would do whatever she must. Marcie knew Frank would fuck her at the drop of a hat, and she wasn't totally against the idea. She also knew he had a big dick and that he wasn't afraid to use it!

She was a bit hesitant to give herself to her dad for the first time, though, because of his size, she wasn't so sure she should start with such a giant cock. Though, as a last resort, she was certainly not ruling it out! Frank was quite proud of the fact that he was well endowed and was a bit of an exhibitionist and would often wander around the estate half-nude with his big dick swinging around like a fat vine in a rain forest. Though he always quickly concealed himself whenever Marcie made an appearance around him, she had caught little glimpses of Franks's big cock many times.

She had often masturbated to thoughts of Franks's big, beautiful love wand and wondered why her mother would ever leave a man with such a magnificent instrument. The second night she was there, after returning from a party, she quietly crept in the bushes around the edge of the hot tub and watched Frank fuck some little tart he had just picked up at a local bar; she stood quietly watching in the dark shadows and fingered herself to an immense orgasm.

Marcie was a short little green-eyed brunette with curly shoulder-length hair, perfect tits, and a very, very nice ass, and she knew she looked good and could get laid at any given minute if she wished, but she didn't want it like that, she wanted to be seduced. Marcie didn't expect her first time to be with any of her close friends, and Frank just wasn't the seducing type. She knew when she did decide to let her dad fuck her, it wouldn't be because he had seduced her. Frank was a dog when it came to the women he fucked. He could care less about their feelings; he just wanted to fuck them and then send them on their merry little way. Frank was a fucking pig.

But even though she knew all this about her dad, she still loved him passionately and could easily overlook all his faults. He was way more than just a father to her. He had always had her back when dealing with her mother, so in her mind, he was her dearest and closest friend. She knew she had grown up over the past year and instantly noticed how his attitude toward her had changed. She had quickly seen the sparkle of lust in his eyes when he looked at her now.

Knowing her dad the way she did, she knew he was going to try to fuck her at some point before she left for home this fall. Although she had never had plans for him to be her very first, he had always been going to be her second! She knew he would not be gentle with her, first time or not, and that he would grudge fuck her down, and she was scared of Frank's big cock, and felt she needed to be broken in on a much smaller version first.

Marcie knew she wasn't any better than him and that she was destined to be a slut herself. She blamed it on her mother for smothering her and keeping her from growing up around boys her age. Since turning eighteen, she had already sucked off her mother's brother, Uncle Ted, one day when he stopped by while she was out. She had also sucked off the maintenance man at the apartment complex where she and her mother lived, and she had let him eat her out as well.

Just a few days after turning eighteen, she had sat in a dark theater and let some older man watch her finger herself, and then Marcie made him lick her fingers clean before she stood and abruptly left him just sitting there in a stupor, not a word spoken between them.

She knew the lady cop who lived in the apartment across the hall from them wanted to eat her out because she had told her so one night when she was a little tipsy. Then, the day before she left for her dad's, she quietly whispered to the older woman that she would let her do it when she returned home in the fall if she could eat her out, too, in return! The sexy grin on the woman's face was answer enough as Marcie skipped happily away, shaking her firm little ass.

Frank took Marcie out to eat at a darkly lit restaurant one night and casually slipped his hand up her dress under the table. She let him caress her pussy through her panties but quickly brushed him away when he tried to get beneath them. She had to be careful with her dad; she knew if she got him too worked up all at once, he would fuck her, whether she wanted it or not! Luckily though, the idea of him raping her was not entirely horrendous for her, as she had often masturbated to the very thought of it. It was just the size of that cock that bothered her!

Marcie was on the prowl constantly, day and night, searching for the right guy to take her virginity. As the days and nights of summer waned on, she sucked off a few guys here and there, one on the beach, another in the parking lot at the mall, and yet another in the bathroom at a popular fast-food restaurant; there were still a few others. Still, none of them necessarily struck her as very fuckable, so she just let them finger her a little instead.

One night, Frank ordered a pizza, and she ate the little pizza delivery girl out in the back seat of her car while Frank sat on the patio munching on his pepperoni pie. As the summer faded, Frank kept trying to casually fuck her, and she kept brushing him off after a bit of it, although she did let him slip two fingers inside of her one night while in the hot tub, but just for a moment. A few nights later, she jerked her dad's big dick off in the pool as she allowed him to suck her puffy pink nipples and very briefly finger her tight little wet asshole. As the days passed quickly and the summer soon began wounding down, Marcie panicked and realized Frank's prospects were starting to look up for him! She could not return home a virgin; she just simply could not!

But, after jerking him off in the pool the other night, she had felt how big Frank's dick was; the damn thing must be every bit of nine and a half inches long and as thick as a cob of corn! She knew he would rip her wide open in his excitement to fuck her, and that would never, ever do. There were only a few days left before she returned home, and she knew she had to make something happen soon. Later that night, while she lay in her bed fingering herself and thinking about Frank pounding away at her tight little pussy, she came up with a brilliant plan on just how to go about fucking her big, dicked dad!

Marcie knew he was a bit of a freak in the sack because she had listened at his door many times, and she knew her dad must have had some handcuffs around there somewhere. She searched for them and found three pairs in the nightstand drawer beside his bed. She did not disturb them, but she knew they would do nicely. Frank had once been a police officer, but she knew that was not why he had the cuffs, not at all! Next, she needed a long piece of rope, which she quickly found in the pool house. The next item was something she already had, as she quickly located one of her long, thin scarves.

Now, she just had to wait until the time was right, which would have to be her last night before leaving for home early the following morning. When the day finally arrived, Marcie spent most of it packing up her car so she would be ready for flight quickly the next day if needed. Later that night, she cornered Frank by the pool and told him she was thinking about becoming a police officer one day like he had been. She asked if he had any handcuffs she could practice with.

Frank sighed and said, "Well, I think it's a bad idea, Marcie. You're way too small to be a police officer, but I will get them anyway." he returned a few moments later with one pair of cuffs just as she returned with a dining room chair. Marcie cuffed Frank's hands behind his back and then suddenly pushed him down into the chair and quickly placed the blindfold she had fastened out of her scarf over his eyes.

"What in the fuck, Marcie," Frank yelled out.

"Shut up, Daddy, just shut up and sit there," Marcie said, and she quickly ran and retrieved the other two pairs of cuffs from Frank's room. When she returned, she promptly cuffed his ankles to the chair legs.

Frank said, "Marcie, just what in the fuck is going on here, what in the hell are you doing?"

"Relax, Daddy," she said, "you know I love you very much, and I would never hurt you."

Frank gasped loudly, and his cock began to stiffen as Marcie began cutting her dad's shorts off with a pair of scissors. He never wore underwear; he always said they were too restrictive. When his shorts finally lay on the concrete in tatters, and his big hard cock was pointing straight up, Marcie took the long piece of rope and securely strapped his thighs tightly to the seat of the chair, so he could not thrust his hips upwards.

"What the fuck," he mumbled as Marcie stripped off all her clothes.

"I want to give you some pussy Daddy," she said, but I'm still a virgin, and I'm afraid you will hurt me with your big dick."

"Oh, baby, no, I will be very gentle with you, I promise," he said.

She reached and snatched the blindfold off of Frank's eyes and said, "We both know that's a crock of shit, Daddy."

"If I untie you right now, you will fuck the ever-loving shit out of me," she said. "You know it as well as I do," she said, "I have seen how you treat your little whores, and I can't take it that way, at least not just yet anyway."

Frank ran his eyes over Marcie's tight little body as she stepped close to him and straddled the chair with her little shaved pink pussy resting just an inch above the head of his enormous cock. She pushed her tits into her daddy's face as she slowly lowered her little wet pussy down onto the tip of his big dick. Frank tried to thrust up into her, but it was useless. He was tightly bound and could not move at all. Marcie laid her face against his neck and purred softly as she lowered herself onto him and felt her tight little pussy open up and began to lubricate Frank's big cock.

He moaned loudly, and she squealed in pain as she slowly lowered herself down, and the head of his big cock suddenly popped her little cherry. She stopped and gathered herself a moment and then kept slowly slipping herself down until almost half of his big dick was buried inside of her. "Oh, Daddy, that feels so good," she whispered into his ear as she began slowly sliding up and down on his shaft. He moaned loudly again as he felt her pussy juice run down his hairy ball sac.

Marcie kept at it slowly, inch by inch, until her tight little twat could take no more, and then she began to ride Frank for all she was worth as she slipped her wet little quim up and down quickly over her daddy's big cock. She was soon riding three-quarters of Frank's big dick, just as if she had been doing it for years now. As she jerked and convulsed inside, she screamed, "Oh, Daddy, I'm cumming, I'm cumming on your big cock!" her proclamation suddenly sent Frank over the edge, and he moaned loudly as he began filling Marcie's hot little box with his orgasm.

She fucked him two more times before it dawned on her, and she suddenly realized that she was raping her very own father! "Omg," she said, "what have I done?" She quickly began untying Frank and removing the cuffs from his hands and ankles. She wrapped her arms around him, splattering his face with kisses, and said, "I'm sorry, Daddy, I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

Frank didn't say anything; he just took her gently by her hand and led her to his bedroom, where he pushed her down on the bed until she was on her hands and knees, and then from behind, he proceeded to fuck her the way he wanted to. He held Marcie tightly by her hips and drove all nine and a half inches of his big dick deep into her tight little cunt. Marcie screamed in agony as he punched her tiny pussy from behind. He held a fist full of her hair in his hand and twisted it as he drove his big hard dick deep into her. Soon she was crying and cumming at the same time as Frank grudge fucked her into oblivion with his enormous cock.

Marcie woke up with Frank snoring beside her, and as she rolled over, she moaned in agony as her pussy ached and throbbed from the abuse he had bestowed upon it. She knew she had to get up and get out of there quickly. She knew if Frank awoke before she left, he would fuck her again! She knew she couldn't take any more of his big cock right now, and there would be nothing she could do to stop it. She knew from spying on him in the past that he liked to fuck women in the ass. She shuttered at the thought of him putting that big thing up her ass. She had to get the fuck up and out of there and right that fucking minute.

She carefully put her clothes on and then bent and kissed Frank lightly on his cheek before she slowly hobbled out to her car.

On the long, slow, painful ride home, she turned her attention to possibly getting her mother to ease up on her just a bit now that she had finally become an adult. At some point about halfway home, Marcie suddenly wondered if eating her mom out might help!

The End

Thanks for reading. Any feedback, positive or negative, is welcome and undoubtedly appreciated.

HJO66
HJO66
306 Followers