Summer Party

Story Info
Wife gets tricked into things she doesn't normally do.
2.9k words
4.03
103.3k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers

My wife and I had decided to host an end of summer party at our house. Just a little something to wrap up what was a wonderful summer of friends and fun. We set the date, sent the word out and decorated the downstairs bar at our house. Several of the people said that they would have friends in town and wondered if they could bring them as well. We said absolutely, the more the merrier.

It started around dinner time and we had the usual outdoor games, bags, yard yahtzee and so forth along with some light food. As the night progressed, we moved into the house, so as to not disturb the neighborhood and that's when my wife changed her attire.

She changed from shorts and a t-shirt into a little frilly summer dress. I asked why and she said, "If I had worn this outside, everyone would have been able to see my ass with the wind blowing. But, I really wanted to wear this dress today." She doesn't usually like to wear dresses, but I love when she does because of her long legs and the way they swish over her ass when she walks.

She had been so stressed about the party, that I kept feeding her drinks to get her to relax and enjoy all the people. After her third margarita, I could see her loosen up and start to enjoy all the people and the event.

Being downstairs we couldn't see the back door to know when the dogs wanted to go out so I installed a camera in the living room focused on the door. It would alert me on my phone when they went near the door and we could let them out. It was infrared so everything appeared black and white and I could just see a little bit outside too so I would know when they wanted in.

Everybody was having a great time when my motion alarm went off. I looked around for my wife to see if she could go up and let the dogs out but I couldn't find her. I went upstairs to let the dogs out and lo and behold my wife was out on the deck leaning on the railing getting some air. She had let the dogs out and was lost in her own world. Sensing an opportunity, I decided to play with her a little bit.

I snuck out the side door and came up behind her, how she didn't hear me still baffles me because she still has mom hearing and can hear everything. I came up behind her and put my hand on her back and pressed down so she couldn't stand up and in a disguised voice and accent I said, "don't move or turn around. Watching your ass sway in that dress all night is driving me crazy. I want to see if it is really as good as I think it is."

I reached down with my other hand and started to caress her ass over her dress and said, "Yep, it's really firm. Now I want to see it without anything covering it." With that, I hoisted her dress up over her ass and laid it across her back. I then said, "Do not turn around." I then grabbed her thong panties and quickly pulled them all the way down to her feet and instructed her to step out of them. I then stood back up and put them on her back.

She started to stand up and I quickly pushed her back down and she said, "You didn't say anything about taking my panties off."

"I said I wanted to see your ass without anything on it. The panties were in the way so I removed them," I said continuing with my disguised voice. "Now, don't turn around and spread your legs a little bit farther apart."

She did and that allowed me to run my hand up her inner thigh and rest it right on her pussy lips. I wasn't expecting her to be compliant anymore, but she was and let out a soft moan. Pushing my hand even a little further up caused my thumb to rest directly on her anus. I then pushed one finger in her pussy and started to gently slide it in and out. She pushed back so I put a second finger in her now sopping pussy. She was enjoying the fingering and was riding my hand hard so I pushed on her anus with my thumb and she really started to get into it.

I then pulled my pants down and my now full erection popped out easily. I moved in directly behind her and said, "Now I will have some fun too." I then slid the head of my now raging hard on up and down her wet and puffy pussy lips getting the pre cum that was coming out all over her entrance. I gently pushed in and buried it all the way to the hilt letting my balls rub on her pussy lips. She moaned and really pushed back hard and was not resisting at all. It was at that point that I think she thought it was me so I had to do something to make her think it wasn't.

I started to pump her good and then said, "I'm going to fuck your ass and when I'm done you will not turn around." I withdrew from her pussy and rubbed my now soaked and hard cock on her ass. She responded by reaching back and pulling her ass cheeks apart to give me easier access for entry into her. I slowly slid it in and started to pump. As I picked up the pace, I could hear and feel my balls slapping her wet pussy lips. She reached under and grabbed my balls and held them firm against her clit and pushed back hard and rubbing them giving herself a huge orgasm. Unable to hold out any longer, I shot my load deep in her ass for the first time. She has never let me do that before and I figured this was a good time and it would throw her off the track. We've done anal before, but she has always been a no go when it comes to me finishing in her ass.

After I recovered, I pulled my pants up and grabbed her panties and said, "I will keep these as a trophy. If you don't want me to show them to everyone at the end of the night, you need to figure out who I am and give me a blowjob before everyone leaves. Don't turn around and good luck." I dashed around the corner of the house before she could turn around and left her wondering.

I beat her downstairs and got back behind the basement bar. When she came down shortly, I could tell she was flustered and came around behind the bar to talk to me. Before she could get a word out I said, "Some couple just fucked on the back deck. I could see them in the security camera but I couldn't make out who it was. Let me tell you though, it was really hot. After the guy finished, she stood there with her white ass facing the camera and it was a real nice ass. Not as nice as yours, but I can't figure out who it was. It was black and white so I can't tell."

She turned as white as a ghost and walked away to interact with our guests. I had to laugh as I knew that she didn't know it was me now and this should be fun.

A short time later she came and took me to another room where we could have some privacy. She said, "That was me on the deck. I thought it was you behind me and I went along. However, when whoever it was came in my ass I knew it wasn't you because you would have been breaking two of our rules. You not being allowed to cum with other people in the house and I don't let you cum in my ass." My wife is usually in charge of our sex life and we have put in some rules to keep it exciting. She doesn't allow me an orgasm when other people are in the house and she decides on how I am to cum. She has never allowed me to cum in her ass before and she doesn't swallow, ever. "He also said that if I don't track him down and give him a blow job by the end of the night, he would tell everyone and show them my panties as proof. What do you think I should do?", she asked.

"Well, it looks like you're going to have some cock in your mouth tonight if you don't want that to get around. You better figure it out discreetly as I don't think our friends need to know that you were so easily duped." I walked away and went back to the party, chuckling inside knowing that she would be nervous the rest of of the night and this should be fun to watch her panic. The party was really winding down now as there was only our friend Jim, who was passed out on the couch and his three friends Ray, Bob and Dakota left.

I started to clean up the basement a little, trying to send the hint that it was wrapping up. My wife came back in and looked really worried about the remainder of the evening and where this was going to go.

She went up to Ray and asked if he could carry the garbage upstairs for her as it was too heavy and I was cleaning the basement. He said sure and grabbed the garbage can and carried it upstairs for her.

After about a minute of them being gone, I got a motion alert on my phone again. I finished cleaning the table I was at and went back behind the bar and opened the app for the camera. To my surprise, I actually could see outside very clearly and there was my wife on her knees in front of Ray giving him a blow job. He was really enjoying himself as he was pumping into my wife's mouth rather vigorously. All of the sudden, he reached and grabbed the back of her head and pulled her all the way in to his pelvis and held her there. He shuddered and I could tell he was shooting his load deep in her throat and forcing her to swallow all of it. When he finished, he pulled back and said something, I couldn't tell what, and then shrugged his shoulders and turned to come back in the house.

He came back downstairs and went and watched the other two guys play pool and didn't say a word to anyone.

When my wife came down she walked behind the bar to talk to me. I looked at her and said, "You look like you were choking on something. Did you swallow something wrong?"

She again turned as white as ghost. She then could see my phone sitting on the lower bar and could see that I had seen the whole incident. She responded, "Wasn't him. Now what?"

Ray then came over and said, "I think I'll take Jim home seeing as he's passed out." He looked at me and continued, "Could you give me a hand as I'm not sure how to get to his house from here."

"Sure. It's only a couple of blocks. I'll drive you guys in his car and then walk back."

"Honey, I'll be gone for a little while. Will you be alright with those two?" I asked as I winked at her.

"Sure, I'll just keep cleaning up while they finish up their game of pool."

As Ray and I got Jim outside, Ray said, he remembered how to get there and didn't need my help. We got Jim in the car and they drove off.

I went in to the back yard so could I could access the wifi and opened the app to the camera. I had installed a second camera in the basement that my wife didn't know about. I switched to that camera and watched the following unfold.

She walked over to the pool table and said, "Alright, you're the last two here. Which one of you took my panties? I want them back." With that, she took her dress off to reveal that she indeed was not wearing panties. Also, somewhere during the night she had taken off her bra so here she was, totally naked in front of two strangers asking for her panties back.

Needless to say, they looked at each other with confusion, but sensing something good was going to happen, Bob said, "And what are you going to do to get them back?"

"Whoever took them, said I had to give them a blowjob by the end of the night or they would tell and show everyone. I can't afford that, so which one of you has them?"

Dakota was the first to understand what was going on and started to remove his clothes. Bob followed suit quickly and my wife walked up to them and helped. As they took their underwear off, both hard cocks popped out. Both guys were similar to my build and Bob's cock was about the same, but Dakota's had a little more girth as he was a bit heavier.

My wife wasted no time and started to suck Bob's while pumping Dakota with her hand. She then switched to ensure that Dakota got a little blow job action as well. He started to talk as she was sucking and pumping, "Seeing as you took me in your mouth, I will count that as a blow job. Now, to make sure we finish and get out of here before your husband comes back, get on your hands and knees and I'm going to fuck you from behind while you suck Bob's cock. Then I will tell you what you want to know."

With that, she got down on her hands and knees and Dakota entered her from behind. He had more girth than I do and my wife seemed to enjoy that as I could hear her moans through the camera and see her accept all he had to give willingly. Then Bob moved in front of her and pushed his cock into her mouth.

It didn't take long for Dakota to set the pace. He wanted to cum fast and hard and was plowing in to her with wreckless abandon. This caused her to take Bob deep and he enjoyed the ride. The hard fucking she was getting and the balls slapping her pussy were pushing her closer to her own orgasm. As she started to cum, she pushed Bob back and Dakota feeling her orgasm had his own as well. He pumped his cum deep into her and held her tight by her hips so he could stay as deep as possible. As her orgasm subsided, Bob pushed his cock back in to her mouth and held her head firmly against him and shot his load deep down her throat.

As they all came down from their orgasms, the two men said that they had no idea what my wife was talking about and they didn't have her panties. They got dressed and went upstairs and started walking to Jim's house. My wife also put her dress back on and sat at a table and waited for my return.

After the two had turned the corner, I walked in to the house and went downstairs to see my wife. She was very flustered and confused and couldn't figure out who it was. I asked her, "So, did you figure it out yet? That was quite the show you just put on."

"What?"

I pointed at the other camera that she didn't know about and she got a little upset. "Don't worry about it, it wasn't on record. I was just watching live from outside."

She said, "There's nobody left. Everyone is gone and I didn't get my panties back, this is horrible."

"Everybody is not gone," I said,

"Really, is there someone hiding in a closet?"

I took her panties out of my pocket and threw them to her. "There's your panties. Now get over here and give me my blowjob. I cleaned my cock off earlier for you so it won't taste bad. Every now and again I want to be in charge and tonight was that night."

She sheepishly came behind the bar and started to pull my cock out of my pants. "You know, you broke two rules tonight and you should be punished for that."

"Really, watching you blow three other guys isn't punishment enough?"

"I suppose for now, but I will get even at some point. But don't think just because I took a load in my ass and swallowed that that is going to be a regular occurrence. Although, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. " She then proceeded to give me a fantastic blowjob and she even allowed me to shoot my load down her throat as well. All in all, I say it was a good summer ending party.

Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers