Summer Pool Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,529 Followers

--------------------

About a month after Gray and his friends fuck the teachers he finally showed up at the pool. He walked over to me and said "hey Mike."

"Hey ass hole I have a few words for you. I think you went too far with those ladies. You said it would be a one time thing and by the way who are the other three guys?"

He smiled at me, "Don't worry about the other guys they are out of the picture now. I just need them to help me train them teachers. Plus I had to have Jake because we went to his house for the training. I couldn't use my house now could I?"

"Ok, what do you mean train them, if it was for only a short time."

"This is how I see it Mike. I need to make sure I get good grades next year. One so I can stay on the team and two So that I can get into college. So I need to keep them four on a leash. Training them was so that I didn't have any problems out of them."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

Gray just smiled and then the four women walked up to us. The women all said at the same time "Good afternoon sir."

What the fuck I'm thinking. Did they just called Gray sir. Then my mom looked at me, "I didn't know you were friends with Gray."

"Well, I wouldn't call us friends, but we talk from time to time." Out of the corner of my eye Gray was giving my mom a nasty look. Then he said something to Pam that I didn't here. She walked over and sat next to me. She started talking about the new school year.

As Pam was trying to keep my attention I heard Gray tell my mom. "Did I tell you, you could talk to him."

"He is my son."

Then Gray said something else I didn't catch. He pulled out a taser and all the women got quite. Gray laugh and the women left. Gray then sent a text. "Hey what's that?" I asked point at the taser.

"It's a taser I picked up for safety. I know I really don't need it but when you show it to someone. They think twice about messing with you. It's also a great attention getter."

I didn't know what to say at that point. Before I could come up with something he got up and said "Catch you later. I need to take care of something before it gets out of hand." With that he left.

--------------

Summer was almost over now. School starting back up next week. In my spare time I've re watched the film where Gray and the other three guys fucked my mom and the other three teachers. I got a text from Gray telling me that he will be over in a few. But he wanted me to stay upstairs in my room until he text me to come down. I don't know why but I said ok.

About an hour later he text me telling to come down stairs. As I enter the living room there was my mom and her three friends. Gray said "Hey glad your here. The ladies are showing me some of the outfits they are wearing for school this year."

I looked at him and then the women and just smiled. Gray continued, "Have a seat and you can check out the outfits also." I took a seat and watch the women show off their clothes.

When the ladies were done Gray ordered, "Ok you four sluts line up and give yourselves plenty of room."

I couldn't believe that Gray just called these four sluts, but I kept my mouth shut.

The women lined up with my mom on the far end away from me. Gray looked at me and said, "Mike, we're going to have some fun. I need you to promise that you won't tell a soul about what happens here today."

Remembering what I'd saw and knew already I was wanting to figure out what really was happening. I looked at my mom and the other women,then back at Gray, "I won't tell a soul about this, which also includes Dad."

"Good," Gray said. I saw a smirk forming on his face.

He then continued. "Ok, ladies. I want you to look at Mike." As the women all looked at Gray continued, "Ok bitches, remove your clothes for us."

All the women started to move their arms. Some had to unbutton their blouse before they removed them and others just had to pull them over their heads. This time the all had fancy sexy bras on. Gray laughed, "Mike the ladies are wearing sexy bras for us!" Now Chuckling, he continued, "Ok, now off with the bras."

With Mom still at the other end of the line I watch the women take off their bras. I was pretty excited about seeing all the tits in person and not on film. I wanted to see my mom tits closer but did try to show her some respect by not looking, but I just couldn't help it as I also glanced at her.

"Damn!" That was all I could say as I looked at all their tits. I'm not going to retell how their tits look but to me they looked much better now then on film.

Moving my eyes over to my own Mom's body, I could see in her face the embarrassment from being topless in front of me. What can I say was that I was enjoying this too much to care right now.

"Ok bitches. Let's get the rest of them clothes off now!" yelled Gray.

The women finished taking off their clothes. Here were four of the sexiest teachers (including my mother) from the same school I go to standing completely naked in front of me. My cock was getting hard.

In a commanding voice, "Now ladies, one at a time, you will move in front of our Mike and bounce your tits for him and move on so the rest can do the same." Pam was first to put her hands under her boobs and bounce them for me, then May, and Kathy was next. Each woman bounce her boobs for me, which only resulted in my cock wanting to jump out of my pants. I know I'll dream about this moment for years to come.

Mom was last, when she got in front of me she just stood there. Gray walked behind her and I heard a loud smack. She was hit hard on the ass by him. "Look bitch, I don't care if he is your son. Bounce those tits NOW!!" Then he smacked her again.

That was all the motivation she needed. Moving her hands under her boobs, she started to bounce them. "That's better," He yelled.

He continued. "Ok, June! Get on you hands and knees in front of Mike." He waited until she was in front of me. "Now unbuckle his pants and pull out his cock." She looked at him, I know she didn't want to do it. I didn't see it but he smack her hard and then pull out his taser. Mom looked at the taser and did what he wanted.

Good Girl" He told her. "Now give him a good blow job." he ordered.

She took hold of my cock in her hand first, she then moved her lips to my cock kissing and licking it.

She did this for a while and then she opened her mouth and was about to stick my cock into her mouth. I watched her lick over the head of my hard cock and then she took about half of my cock into her mouth and move up and down in a fast gliding motion. After what seemed about ten minutes, I was very close to cuming.

I watched my hips lifted off of the couch as I came. Mom seemed eager to receive my white cream coming out of my cock. She made sure she didn't spill one drop and swallowed every last drop. After she was done swallowing, she licked my cock clean making sure she didn't waste any of his cum.

That's when I notice Pam and May were kissing, with Kathy between Pam's legs licking her pussy. Gray was behind Kathy fucking her. Dam what a sight. While I watch, mom moved over to May getting between her legs and started licking her cunt. I just sat there for awhile watching until my cock got hard again.

I moved over to the group and grabbed May. pulling her away from the group so that I could fuck her. Pam smiled at me, mom seemed upset that I pulled May away from her. As I started fucking May mom moved over to where May could start lick her pussy.

We ended up fuck for at least three hours. When I wasn't fucking I was watched the women play with each other. When we were done everyone got dress and went their own way. Mom just looked at me but we never did talk about it.

School started and everything was normal. So I thought, after football season Gray disappeared. No one knew what happen to him. The police picked him up as a missing person. I was a little worry for my safety. I figured that the women must of took things in their own hands.

One day mom sat down, "Mike, you know what happen before school started can't happen again."

"Yes" was all I could say. She continued, "We know you were just as much a victim as we were." Then she got up and left. Nothing else was said about it.

About six months later a car pulled up next to me and it was Joe. He handed me a shoe box saying, "Gray told me to give you this if anything happen to him." Then he pulled away. In the shoe box were all the pictures and tapes of the women.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,529 Followers