Summer Roommate Surprise

Story Info
She had no idea she wanted it, but she couldn’t say no.
3.8k words
4.62
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel woke up to the sounds of sex. Her roommate and her boyfriend were in the room next door, in the middle of a really good session. They were the type of people that you wanted to be jealous of, but you actually envied them. Both of them looked like they just came off the runway in Milan. He was a former swimmer in college. Six feet, three inches of perfectly chiseled man. She was a stunning redhead who could have been mistaken for a Celtic goddess. And they were fucking like animals right next door.

She didn't mind the sounds. In fact, they quite excited her. Hearing them in the middle of the night like this was a common experience. Her subconscious heard them first and wove them into her dreams. Dreams that she would never act on in real life. She was far too conservative for that. But here, in the privacy of her bed, in the dark, she was free to imagine. Free to let her mind, and her hands, wander.

As she listened to her roommates moans rise and fall as she was being fucked, her hand began the familiar path. Finding its way under her blankets. Slowly down her body. Finding the top of her panties. Then touching her freshly shaved pussy. Shaving was a new adventure for Rachel. Part of her attempt to expand her sexual awareness.

She found that she was already wet from a combination of her dreams and the waking fantasies she was already conjuring in her mind. Using her index finger, she parted her lips and found her swelling clittoris. Using her vivid imagination, she could feel her roommate's boyfriend entering her as she matched the rhythm coming from next door.

She loved how her hands felt on her body. Touching her pussy was something that she never would have sought to do just a few years ago. Rachel's parents were very strict, and sex was a taboo subject. It was never to be discussed by her, them, or anybody else. For all she knew, her existence in this world was due to an immaculate conception. She only began to explore herself when she met her roommate and had some very awkward conversations. She was now able to enjoy her body. She really enjoyed having an orgasm. And she was about to have another.

Hearing the action become more intense next door, she followed suit and inserted a second finger. Spreading her pussy just enough that she could feel both fingers rubbing her now throbbing clit. The low grunts of her roommate's boyfriend told her that he was about to cum. Rachel loved it when they were able to cum together. It was as close to having sex with him as she would ever get. She grabbed a pillow and held it to her mouth, so she would not be heard as the wave of the orgasm crested. The rush of endorphins came suddenly as her pussy clinched and spasmed. Rachel pressed against her clit and held it. She felt it throb against her fingers as the orgasm subsided.

She listened as the sounds next door quieted. Low murmurs of satisfaction could be heard, but no words could be understood. Rachel caught her breath and smiled. Satisfied and relaxed, she drifted off to sleep. Wondering if she would be able to remember all of the details of what just happened.

But that is not the point of this story at all...

About six weeks ago, Rachel discovered something that changed her life. She found herself in an adult chat room. A room full of people talking very openly about all kinds of sexual encounters. It was all text, but the images that were painted were erotic, frightening, sensual, gross, surprising, and weird all at the same time. She found that her ideas of sexual boundaries were far more tame than she ever imagined. She also found that this was a very accepting community that was more than happy to help her find out who she was and what she wanted.

A chatter with the screename Wldboi44 had befriended her. They had started talking in private chat about her sexually repressed past and how she could change things. He lived in another country. There was no chance they would ever meet, so this made Rachel feel like she could tell him anything. She loved talking to him about her late night masturbation sessions, and he seemed to like them as well. He would suggest to her different ways she could play by herself. Many of which she was far too shy and conservative to attempt. The finger in her anus was one that she was not ready to try yet, but she did find out that this was a very sensitive part of her body.

It felt like Wldboi44 genuinely wanted to see her happy. At least, he wanted to see her sexually fulfilled and hoped that would help her be happy. Of the many suggestions he made, one of them kept coming back up and was very exciting. He told her that she should spend the day without wearing any underclothes. No panties. No bra. Rachel would never have dreamed of doing something like that before she met Wldboi44, but now it was something she thought of all the time.

Finally, one day, she did it.

--

The weatherman said it would be hot on that July day. It was a perfect time to try her new challenge. She picked out her favorite summer dress. A bright yellow cotton dress with pastel flowers on it. The hem fell just above her knees, so it was short but not obscene. It was held up with two small straps, and the top was cut low enough to barely show off her cleavage.

Rachel knew she was cute. Her brown hair was right at shoulder length. It was slightly curly, so it had a natural bounce. She was always sure to have proper dental hygiene, so her smile sparkled. And she smiled often. She wasn't tall, just over 5'2", and she had natural curves that were flattering in the right dress. She always liked the look of her profile. Her tits were perky and could draw attention when she wanted it. She wasn't the stunning model like her roommate. More the classic girl next door. And she was perfectly okay with that.

Her day started with a walk to the coffee shop, where she worked as a barista. This was not her dream job, but journalistic jobs are difficult to find these days. She did not have the dream job, like her roommate did. She worked in the marketing department for some big tech company. She made tons of money. Honestly, Rachel didn't know why she still shared their tiny apartment. She could have easily afforded a bigger place all to herself. At the same time, she was grateful to have a friend like that. If not, she may have had to move back in with her parents.

The walk took about 10 minutes through the heart of the city. The entire time, she could feel eyes staring at her. Judging her for not wearing a bra. In her mind, they all knew she didn't have any panties. She felt a mixture of shame and arousal as the wind threatened to blow up her dress and remove any doubt about her clothing choices.

At work, she was relieved to put on her apron. The walk had been thrilling, and her nipples were making everybody aware of their presence. The apron would just barely cover them and give her a level of comfort. She greeted her regulars with their cappuccinos and lattes. Wondering if they could tell she was one step from being naked. Several times through the day, she felt a wave of arousal rush through her with wild fantasies and erotic thoughts.

Then he walked in. She was hoping he would come in today, but was scared to death of what would happen when he did. His name was Joe. Which always made her laugh because several of her older customers would still refer to coffee as 'a cup of jo'. She would have given anything to have a gallon of Joe. Whatever the hell that meant...

He approached the counter with his brilliant smile and those eyes that could stop time. Rachel was very relieved to have the apron because she could feel her nipples swelling as he approached. "Good morning, coffee girl," he said. He started calling her this the day she forgot her name tag and never stopped. It was cute and charming. She had a nickname. And a cute guy had given it to her.

"Hi Joe. Can I get your usual?"

"Yes, please." She felt his eyes linger as he reached for his wallet.

"Does he know?" she thought. There was no way, but Rachel was overly aware of how aroused she was at the moment. She felt the wetness between her legs increase, and it was not from the July heat. She wanted so badly to touch herself, but that would have been her last act as a barista.

Joe paid for his drink and walked to the end of the counter to wait. Rachel turned and began to make it. He always liked how she made his latté. With just the right amount of milk and a fancy design on the top. She could feel the dress sway as she moved further in circles. The steam rose up and flushed her face red. Feeling the fabric of her dress move back and forth on her ass made her pussy begin to throb. She wasn't sure how much of this she was going to be able to take.

When she finished the drink, she handed it to her customer. "Here you go. Just how you like it."

"Hmmm...I like today's design. You put a little swirl on it."

That "swirl" was because her hands were shaking the entire time she was making it. She was just glad she had not dropped the cup.

"I always try to keep it interesting for you."

"And you always do," he said as he turned to go. "See you tomorrow. Love the dress, by the way. Gotta love summer." And he walked out the door.

It was almost too much for her. She did not know what emotion to lean into. Excitement? Shame? Fear? Joy? They were all hitting her at the same time. All she knew now was that she could not wait to get home and find some satisfaction.

Rachel enjoyed her walk home that afternoon. It has been a thrilling day already. One that she never thought would happen. Spending a day out without wearing any underwear. Her online friend was so right. She had been aroused and on the edge of climax from the moment she stepped out of her door.

On her walk home, the temperature had risen enough to cause her to sweat just a little. This caused her dress to cling to her all over. She noticed that you could see that her nipples were becoming erect. The combination of the fabric rubbing against them, the warm air, and the idea that she was mostly exposed were all it took for them to make an appearance. She had always loved her tits, especially her nipples. They were young and firm. Standing high with no need for a bra. They were always noticed--at least they were when she allowed them to be highlighted. She usually kept them concealed and hidden. Not today. Today was different. It felt like she was becoming someone new. And she liked it.

As she approached her apartment, her thoughts started to race. She was so incredibly aroused and knew that she needed some alone time soon. Her roommate was scheduled to work late today, so she should have the place all to herself. When she walked through the door, the cool air made her skin prickle, and her nipples almost jumped out of her dress. She put her keys on the table and started to walk down the hall towards her bedroom when she heard something.

It was coming from her roommate's bedroom, which was odd because she was not supposed to be home. She felt the adrenaline rise in her. She wondered if she should run out, or stay. But the sound was something she wanted to know more about. She crept quietly down the hall. Listening to see if she could figure out the sound. It was rhythmic, but not like she heard when her roommate had sex. When she got to the door, she was stunned at what she saw.

The room was arranged so the headboard of the bed was on the same wall as the door. You could see a person from the chest down if they were lying on the bed. On the opposite side of the room was a small desk that her roommate used to put on her makeup. There was a mirror on the desk that she was at just the right angle so she could see the entire bed.

What she noticed first was the tattoo. It was a tribal design on his right leg. She immediately recognized it as her roommate's boyfriend. He was alone and completely naked on the bed. His right hand was firmly grasping his sizable and very hard cock. Stroking it slowly. His left hand held something black and was being held up to his face. She almost gasped when she realized what it was. They were panties! And not just any panties, they were hers! She knew this because of the small rose detail. She had just purchased them a few weeks ago because of the cute rose pattern. To make things worse...these were the panties she was wearing last night during her private session. She knew that they had been moist when she took them off and put them in the hamper. And now they were in his face!

She was flooded with a thousand thoughts. Should she say something? Should she leave? Should she take a picture to show her roommate? Where was Jenny anyway?

"It's a very nice cock, isn't it?" Rachel recognized the scent before she heard the voice. Jenny always wore the same perfume. It had a fragrance that was simultaneously erotic and inviting. She called her sophisticated slut smell. Rachel was always envious that Jenny could get away with such an alluring perfume that she knew she could not wear.

Rachel felt her roommate's hot breath on her neck, and she whispered to her softly enough that her boyfriend did not hear. "He wanted to fuck you, but I told him this was as close as he would get," she said as she wrapped her arms around Rachel's waist, pinning her arms to her side and pulling her close.

If there were a thousand thoughts before, there are a million now. Rachel was frozen in a mixture of fear and arousal. She wanted to run away screaming, but at the same time, she never wanted to leave this moment. Her body was coursing with electricity. She could feel every inch of her skin as it warmed from her roommates touch.

She felt Jenny's hands move down her arms as her hands were covered. She could not resist as their fingers became intertwined. They began to sway back and forth slightly, as if dancing to an unsung tune. Movements that would not have been noticed by someone looking, but felt like she might as well have been on a stage. With hands moving as one, Jenny guided them to the hem of her dress. Rachel could feel her roommate pressing against her back. She was slightly shorter than her roommate and had always admired her body. Tall and curvy. With the perfect proportions of a Renaissance artist. Her strong fingers curled, and she gathered her dress, pulling it up.

Rachel knew where this was going and was unable to resist. Her eyes had not left the show that her roommate's boyfriend was giving her. He was not urgent, but methodically stroked. He savored her smell as he inhaled the essence she had infused into her panties. She helped guide her roommate's hand to her nearly dripping pussy. She had planned on masturbating when she arrived home, but nothing had prepared her for what was happening.

She sucked in air as she felt fingers from their twisted hands. They slipped inside with ease because of the hours of arousal that had been happening. "No panties? You are a bad girl, roomie." Jenny untangled her hand and brought a wet finger to Rachel's mouth. She had tasted herself before, but not from the finger of someone else. Not from the finger of a woman, for sure. And, in no world did she think it would be the finger of her roommate.

As she was sucking every drop off of that finger, she could feel her roommate pull away. What was happening? Was this going to end? "Stay right there," she heard as she felt the warm breath again on her neck. Rachel could only nod in agreement as she continued to explore the folds of her pussy.

She watched as her roommate walked into the bedroom. Her boyfriend did not stop or even miss a beat. They simply looked at each other and smiled. Jenny walked to the end of the bed, where she was in full view of both the door and her boyfriend. She was wearing a thin, silk robe. Rachel had seen it many times around the apartment. Jenny was often around wearing it and nothing else. Rachel knew that she liked being watched, but had never said anything. It has been a silent contract between them. Until now.

Rachel watched as her roommate slowly untied the belt. Her boyfriend removed the panties from his face so he could see better. She could see that the head of his cock became slightly more swollen and purple, but he still did not speed up his rhythm. Jenny shrugged her shoulders, and the robe dropped to the floor. Her skin glowed like porcelain, with a light scattering of red freckles all over. Standing there, completely naked, caused Rachel to explore deeper into her pussy. She watched as her roommate let her hands explore her own body. Feeling every curve. Taking time to cup her ample breasts and tweak her hard nipples. Moving down her body and gently exploring her own sex.

She was making direct eye contact with her boyfriend, but Rachel knew the show was for her. It was amazing to watch her roommate manipulate the erotic desires of both her and the man fondling himself on the bed.

"Close your eyes," she told him. He complied without question. Knowing that whatever she had planned was going to benefit him greatly. With his eyes closed, Jenny turned her gaze to the woman standing in the doorway. Standing there with her hand between her legs. Desperately trying to remain quiet and not climax too soon. The two roommates stared at each other for a few moments. Each of them feeling the wetness surrounding their fingers as they mentally fuck each other.

Jenny removed her dripping fingers and sucked the sex off of them. Then, with eyes locked on her roommate, she crawled on to the bed. Like a lioness about to devour her prey, she approached her boyfriend's cock. She removed his hand and replaced it with her own. Matching the erotic rhythm that he had created. "I think it's time for us to cum," she said to the room. Rachel nodded in agreement while the man let out an audible moan.

Rachel felt like she was watching a fully immersive movie. One that she was both participating in and viewing at the same time. She ached as she saw her roommate sitting in front of her boyfriend. Stroking him and finger fucking herself at the same time. She mouthed to Rachel, "Do you like this?" Rachel responded with a shudder of guilt and arousal that made Jenny smile.

She began to move her hand a little faster up and down his cock. Jenny was in complete control of everyone. She wanted to make this moment last just a little longer, but she was about to lose control of her own orgasm. With her fingers pressed firmly on her clit, making it swell, she bent over and started licking the head of the cock in her hand. He started to moan and stiffen. She could feel the head of his shaft swelling. They were moments away. "Are you ready?" she asked the room. Rachel nodded. "Cum for me now," she commanded as she felt her own body begin to convulse.

Her boyfriend cried out as cum shot violently in the air. Landing on his chest and face. He was pulsing out white cum faster than he was being pumped. Rachel felt her knees give out as her climax took over her body. Her hand was covered in her own juices as they flowed out of her throbbing pussy. She could not help it and let out a small moan, then collapsed to the ground.

Hearing the sound, the boyfriend abandoned his instructions and looked to the door. What he saw gave him and his girlfriend great pleasure. Rachel was on her knees. Sweat was dripping down her chest, leaving glistening trails on her heaving breast. One of her straps had fallen off her shoulder, causing her dress to fall slightly. Her tits were barely covered, but she made no attempt to adjust. One hand was pinned between her clamped legs, the other on the doorframe. It was the only thing holding her up. She was breathing heavily with her face pointed towards the ground. Completely spent.

He looked back at Jenny, who was still in the final throws of her own orgasm. She smiled back at him and said, "Look what I found watching you." Rachel looked up to see him smiling at her as if they had just fucked. And in a way, they had. She looked at her roommate and saw her patting the bed as an invitation. She half crawled to the bed and sat down beside the couple. Waves of guilt and pleasure washed over her.

12