Summer School Isn't All Bad

Story Info
A couple of teacher help me out with my grades.
7.4k words
4.53
35.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Curvexxx
Curvexxx
32 Followers

*ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18*

It was a long school year, but it was finally over. I had just finished taking my last final of the year and was walking up the aisle of desks to hand it in to Ms. Rhodes. I figured I would end this year with C's and D's like last year. But none of that mattered to me now because it was summer and I could hardly wait to spend most of it on the beach. I was glad to be finished with high school and could hardly wait to go to college. I couldn't wait to have my own freedom and be able to do whatever I wanted.

I handed my final into Ms. Rhodes and started to head back to my seat to pack my things when she called to me.

"AJ?" She called. I turned to face her and was slightly embarrassed. I was among the last 2 or 3 to finish the final, so there weren't that many people left. But Ms. Rhodes calling my name caused the last couple people to look up at me. She gave me the come hither motion with her index finger.

I walked back up to her trying my best not to make eye contact with her. Ms. Rhodes was a little over 30 years old but never revealed her actual age to us. She was involved in coaching the school's softball and volleyball teams and she probably played some herself in college. She stood around 5'6" and looked to be slightly overweight for her height. However, her weight was proportioned in all the right areas. Her breasts looked to be around a C cup which appeared a little small on her frame. Her hips were the widest I've ever seen and she had plenty of ass cleavage to show off. Her body was shaped more like a pear rather than an hourglass with most of her weight being carried in her bottom half.

"AJ, you know even if you ace this final you'll still have a D in my class right?"

"Yes I know Ms. Rhodes. But I thought I was able to get D's and still graduate?"

"That is true," she said. "But I want you to do better than just getting by. You're going off to college soon and college is a lot harder than high school. How many D's do you have?"

"Just two," I responded feeling slightly ashamed. "Your class and in Mrs. Robinson's class."

"Hmm..." she thought for a moment. "I'll talk with Mrs. Robinson and see if there is anything we can do to help boost those grades over the summer."

"Over the summer?" I asked. I had a feeling my vacations for lounging on the beach all summer were about to be disrupted.

"Yes. You will be hearing from me shortly regarding this issue."

I groaned slightly and turned to go back to my desk and pack my things. I did not want to spend any more time in this place than I needed to. I left the school in a hurry, feeling annoyed that my plans for lounging on the beach all summer were probably not going to happen.

***

"AJ! Get your ass down here!" My stepmom yelled as I lazily sat up in bed. It was early in the morning, though I didn't know the exact time. I thought that with school being over, I'd get to sleep in some but apparently not.

"Coming!" I responded while throwing on some shorts and a t-shirt. I hurried down the stairs to the kitchen to find my stepmother sitting at the table, looking flustered.

"AJ," she said in a strained voice, "Your father and I told you to keep your grades up or else you'd be in trouble."

"I made passing grades in all my classes!" I exclaimed.

"Well, I just received a phone call from Ms. Rhodes informing me that you have two D's. That does not count as passing to us." She said. "You're lucky to have such a caring teacher. She informed me that you can start summer school today at 8 A.M. to bring up those D's."

"Ugh..." I groaned while looking over at the clock on the kitchen wall. It was 7:20 A.M.

"You should count yourself lucky!" exclaimed my stepmom. "I never had that kind of opportunity. You will go starting today and keep going until your grades are up."

I left the kitchen to go back upstairs to my room. I had never felt so angry. It was the first day of summer vacation and I had to go back to school.

I put on the rest of my clothes, brushed my teeth, and ran downstairs to make it to the school by 8 A.M.

***

I swerved into the school parking lot at 7:55 A.M. and walked briskly to Ms. Rhodes' classroom.

When I arrived to her classroom I saw her seated behind her desk.

"Ah AJ, come in and have a seat."

I went in and sat down in a desk in the second row.

"So, AJ. I have put together this work packet for you to complete," she said as she picked up a massive packet on her desk. She brought the packet over to my desk and set it down. It was then that I noticed that Ms. Rhodes was dressed more casually than usual. She was wearing a t-shirt that hugged her arms and breasts. The t-shirt flowed all the way down to her hips. Her hips were so wide that it caused the fabric to stretch tightly across them and ass. She was also wearing athletic shorts that stopped mid thigh, which was against school dress code. Her thighs were thick to accommodate her large ass, but they were also slightly toned and had no cellulite.

"I've also let Mrs. Robinson know and she said that she would have a packet for you by tomorrow," she said as she walked back to her desk. This was the first time I was able to watching her ass sway as she walked away from me to her desk. During the school year she often wore long dress or blouses that covered her ass. But with this t-shirt that struggled to contain it, I could see it more clearly than ever.

I snapped out of my daze as she sat back down. "Ms. Rhodes, how long will this take?" I asked as I began to flip through the packet. "There must be at least 150 pages in here," I mumbled under my breath.

"Well I think it'll take around a week to complete mine and about another week to complete Mrs. Robinson's."

"What?" I was taken aback. "Can't I just do this packet at home and return it to you in two weeks?"

"No. How will I know you're working on it if you're not here?" She asked.

"Ugh.. Alright fine," I grunted as I began to work on the packet.

***

I was a week into this awful summer and I had not yet received Mrs. Robinson's packet but was getting close to finishing Ms. Rhodes' packet.

As I pulled into the school parking lot that morning, I noticed there was severe a lack of cars. There only seem to be one other car in the parking lot. As I hurried through the deserted halls of the school to Ms. Rhodes' classroom, I couldn't help but wonder if that lone car belonged to her. Maybe I would get a break from this.

I turned the corner of the hallway that led to Ms. Rhodes' classroom only to find her light on and the door open. I let out a sigh of disappointment and proceeded to her classroom. There she was, sitting in her desk wearing a similar outfit to the ones she had been wearing all summer.

"Hello AJ. Come on in and get started."

I walked in, grabbed my packet from her desk, and sat down in my desk to finish up the packet. I only had 10 pages to go and manged to finish the packet at 9:10 A.M.

"Finished," I said as I placed the packet on her desk.

"Well done," she replied. "I'll finish looking over it tonight and let you I now if there are any mistakes. We're just waiting on Mrs. Robinson's packet now."

"You mean she hasn't given it to you?" I asked.

"She told me she'd come in today and give it to me but didn't say when. The staff has off on Mondays during the summer but I told her I'd be here taking care of you."

"So what, I'm supposed to just wait here till she shows up?" I asked.

"Don't worry AJ. I'll be waiting with you!" She exclaimed. "Besides, I've heard some rumors about you."

"What rumors?" I asked. She was making me nervous mentioning these rumors and I did not really want to spend more time doing any other work packets she could think of.

"One of my volleyball players told me that you," she said as she playfully jabber her finger into my chest, "might have a specific tool I need."

There was only one girl on the volleyball team who I ever talked to. This girl named Kayla. We had a fling about a month before school ended that lasted about a week long. Her and I were going to have sex for the first time and lose our virginity to each other. We had even made a plan as to how it was going to go. When the time came, we made out, I ate her out and she tried to give me head but my cock wouldn't fit all the way in her mouth. My cock was bigger than normal which I found out by comparing myself to pornstars. When Kayla and I tried to have sex, it was painful for her and we had to stop. We quickly realized it wasn't going to work between us and stopped talking.

"Uh.." I stuttered. "I'm not sure what tool you're talking about." I responded.

"Oh come on AJ. Kayla opened up to me on the last week of school and told me how you two tried to have sex. She said she thought it was her but then realized later that you were the problem. She said your dick was too big. So big that she couldn't even fit it all in her mouth."

I stood there wide eyed. I had never heard Ms. Rhodes talk like this nor did I know she talked with her players about this kind of stuff.

"Lucky for you," she said as she stood up, "I like a challenge." She walked around her desk to stand in front of me. She pulled me closer and started kissing me on the mouth.

For the last week I had been lusting over Ms. Rhodes' body. And now it seemed like I was going to be able to give in and enjoy it. I kissed her back and my hands immediately grabbed her ass. It was as soft and bouncy as I had thought it'd be. My cock started stirring the moment I grabbed her ass.

"You know," she said between the sloppy kisses, "I've been watching you this past week, wondering if what Kayla said was true," she said as she started running her hands through my hair and down my back. "And I've noticed you eyeing my fat ass as I walk around. I bet you've even masterbated to me."

She was right about that. But I was too caught up kissing her and rubbing my hands all over her ass to reply. My cock was ready to go as our bodies started grinding against each other.

"Now," said Ms. Rhodes as she broke away from me, "I'm going to need to see if you've got what it takes to please a lady before I even think about seeing if this rumor about your cock is true." She slipped out of her athletic shorts and to my surprise was not wearing and panties.

She sat up on her desk and spread her legs, revealing her pussy which had been neatly trimmed into a landing strip.

"Kneel and show me that you can please a lady." I immediately knelt down and started licking her clit quickly and vigorously while shoving two fingers in her pussy.

"Oh no!" Exclaimed Ms. Rhodes. "You're going to have to be taught how to eat a pussy correctly. We wouldn't want you to fail at that in college either," she said. I felt slightly embarrassed as I pulled my fingers out of her pussy.

"I love your energy though," she said. "That will come in handy for later. You have to start out slow. Start by gently licking my clit."

I slowly moved my head back to her clit and gently started licking her clit. "That's it," she said as she moved her hand to the back of my head. "Relax the tongue, not so stiff. Use large licks. Tease my pussy and run your tongue over it and on up to the clit." I relaxed my tongue and ran it all up her down pussy and clit. "Ooh that's it baby," she cooed as she put a little bit more force on the back of my head with her hand.

"That's it. Keep it up. You feel how I'm getting wetter and hotter?" She asked.

"Yes," I quickly replied between laps of her of pussy.

I kept lapping her pussy and clit, feeling her getting wetter and her moans getting louder and louder. "All right," she said. "Now slowly insert two fingers. Slowly," she stressed. I very carefully inserted my pointer and middle fingers into her.

"Ooohh," she moaned as I slowly slid my fingers until her pussy lips were up against my knuckles. "Now that it's in," she said, "turn your hand palm up and make the come hither motion. Very slowly." I did exactly as she instructed.

"Oh yes. That's it. That's the spot. Lick my clit slowly with a relaxed tongue while you finger me like that," she said as she used her hand to push my head towards her clit. I continued to slowly move my fingers in her pussy while licking her clit.

"Mmmm.. that's better now AJ. Keep it up," she cooed as she started moving her hips and putting more pressure on the back of my head. Her moans continued to get louder as her hips began to move more violently. "Go faster now AJ," she instructed as she grabbed my hair and pushed my head even harder into her pussy.

I began moving my fingers faster and licking her clit more vigorously. Her hips were now bucking against my face. I had a little trouble breathing now as she demanded I go faster.

"That's it. Keep going. You're gonna make me cum. That's right, keep it steady, when I cum don't stop moving, don't stop," she said now fully forcing my head into her clit. "That's it. Oh, oh, oh YES YES YES!" She exclaimed as her thighs now hugged the sides of my head. Her moans filled the classroom as her orgasm rolled over her body. I could feel her body trembling as I tried my best to continue fingering and licking. I could now feel and taste her juices as her orgasm started subsiding. She slowly spread her legs again and released my head from her clit.

"There you go AJ," she said through her labored breathing. "That's how you please a lady. Now, let's see if this rumor is true," she said as she stood up off her desk. I stood up as well and she pulled me in and kissed me passionately. My hands immediately went for her ass which felt even better now that I could feel her skin. "You just love this ass don't you?" She said playfully. "Don't worry, you'll get plenty of it soon enough. But first let me take off my shirt and bra, and see what you're working with," she said as she removed her shirt and bra.

This was the first time I saw her breasts. They were slightly small for her larger frame but were still round and perky.

"Now," she said as she knelt to the floor, "let's get these athletic shorts off of you and see.. Oh my god!" She exclaimed as she pulled down my athletic shorts.

My throbbing cock bounced out at her when she took off my shorts, nearly hitting her in the face. "Well, it would seem the rumor is true," she said as she stared at my cock in awe. "This must be at least 8 inches long, and pretty girthy. I mean," she said as she wrapped her hand around it, "i can barely get my hand around this thing." Her thumb and pointer finger were just barely touching around my shaft as she continued to stare at my cock.

"Let's see how much of this I can take," she said while staring up at me and starting to gently stroke my cock. She looked down at my cock and slowly started to swirl her tongue around the head. I let out a moan as she started licking the shaft pausing at the head to swirl her tongue around it some more.

"That feels sooo good Ms. Rhodes," i said as I took off my shirt.

"Oh I bet it does AJ. Now let's see how accommodating I can be." She engulfed my head into her mouth and slowly started to work her lips down my shaft. She was inching her way down my shaft until she got a little bit more than half way. I could now feel the back of her throat with my cock while she wiggled her tongue side to side on the underside of my shaft. Her tongue wiggling felt amazing as she looked up and made eye contact with me. She held this for a few seconds then withdraw my cock from her mouth and started stroking my cock with her hand.

"Wow. Your cock is amazing! Definitely large enough and taste just fine too," she said while stroking and staring at my cock. "I think I've got a surprise you. I haven't done it in a while because no one else I've been with has been this big. We'll see if I still got it."

She took my cock in her mouth again, slowly bobbing her head up and down and working her way down until I could feel her hitting the back of her throat. Then she held my cock at the back of her throat and relaxed it. I was surprised as I felt my cock slide into her throat and had to concentrate really hard to make sure I didn't blow my load right then.

"Oh wow Ms. Rhodes. I didn't know you could do this," I said as she slid her mouth all the way down my shaft until her nose touched the bottom of my stomach. She had fully deepthroated my cock and was now sticking her tongue out to lick my balls.

"Oh my god Ms. Rhodes. This feels so good," I moaned as she started bobbing her head up and down a few inches on my shaft. Her motions got faster and faster until I felt I had to tell her. "Ms. Rhodes I'm gonna cum."

She immediately withdrew my cock from her mouth and refrained from touching it. The blowjob she had just given was very sloppy and there was a lot of saliva and precum on my cock and all over her mouth. "We're going to have to work on your endurance," she said standing up. I watched as she moved her tongue around her lips, cleaning up a mixture of saliva and precum. "Your cock is too nice to be cumming within minutes of being deepthroated. But for now you can cum and we can go again. We have all day after all," she said as smiled at me. "Now, I'm going to lay down face up on my desk with my head hanging off the side, and you're going to fuck my face until you shoot your cum down my throat. Got it?" She said as she moved some papers on her desk out of the way and laid down on her back. "I wanna see those balls swing back and forth until you cum," she said as she got into position.

She opened her mouth and I inserted my cock into her mouth. I slowly moved my cock deeper into her mouth until I felt the back of her throat. She then opened her throat and used her hands to push me further in. I started moving myself in and out. This felt amazing. I can't believe I was face fucking Ms. Rhodes. I began to quicken my pace. I could see her boobs bouncing slightly as I thrust myself in and out of her throat. She took one of her hands and started rubbing her pussy which made me go faster. I can't believe she was enjoying this as much as I was. I was getting close with everything that was going on; her rubbing her pussy, my balls slapping her face as I thrust myself in and out of her mouth, her boobs jiggling from my thrusting. It was all to much and I was ready to cum.

"Im gonna cum Ms. Rhodes!" She used her hand that wasn't rubbing her pussy to force me all the way into her throat. I felt myself having one of the most powerful organs I'd ever had while shooting my load down her throat is spruts. My cock was twitching for what felt like 20 seconds in her throat as she continued to rub herself. Finally my cock stopped twitching and I pulled out as she slowed down rubbing her pussy.

"That was a big load AJ! I'm surprised I could take it all."

"That was amazing Ms. Rhodes," I said as she got up off the desk.

"Oh AJ, this is just the beginning," she said grabbing my cock and stroking it. "I suspect you'll be able to go again since your cock still seems to be hard."

It was true. I felt just as hard as before and it even felt pleasurable as she stroked my cock with both her hands.

"Now, I want to ride that thick cock. Lay down on the desk," she commanded. I laid down on her desk and she straddled me. She was on all fours straddling over me and I could feel the heat and wetness of her pussy right next to my cock. "Now, you're going to lay still and let me ride you at my speed," she said as she took my cock in her hand and rubbed my head against her clit.

She moved the head of my cock to the opening of her pussy and slowly began to lower herself onto it. "It's so big," she moaned as she was about halfway down my shaft.

"Oh that feels so tight and wet Ms. Rhodes," I said as she finally took my entire cock. I never had been inside a woman before and this felt heavenly. If it wasn't for me cumming moments earlier, I know I would came as soon as I entered her. I looked at her face and could see that it was a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Curvexxx
Curvexxx
32 Followers
12