Summer School Pt. 01 Ch. 01

Story Info
Tom must pass his classes; one way or another.
1.5k words
3.92
44.2k
24
0

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello you naughty girls and boys!

For those of you ready to settle in for a longer story I offer you this tale. It is about lessons learned and steps one must take to achieve a goal. It is also something of a favorite of mine. And there is a lot of naughtiness to enjoy. Many delicious themes will be covered and the cast is large. It is a story about Tom and his attendance of a very special summer school in which he must prove his worth to his teachers. Only then will he be able to gain access to his trust, which will assure him of a life of leisure and high society.

In Part One we find out how Tom landed himself in this very special Summer School. Tom and you the reader, get a taste of what's to come.

Please note the story tags I have listed for each chapter cover all 5 chapters of Part One. Chapter 1 is bereft of any sexual activity while providing information about our principle character and his motivations. Chapter 2 introduces the foot worship and foot kissing. Chapter 3 relates to spanking, caning, and whipping. Chapter 4 is again without any sexual encounters. And finally Chapter 5 sees some ass worship and ass kissing.

And now I invite you to read on and discover Tom and the beginnings of his very special summer.

All characters in the story are 18 years of age or older.

*****

Tom was having a lousy day. Not one but two of his teachers had talked to him today warning him that he was failing their classes. Dumb bitches. He was a senior and the school year was coming to an end. Classes were a waste of time. They should be happy he even showed up for them. He was going to be so happy to put this stupid place behind him.

It's not like he needed the education, if that's what they were really offering. He may never see his parents as they were out globetrotting, but the family had money and he wasn't going to starve. Better than that, he was getting closer and closer to having his own money. Once he came into his trust fund he could just say fuck to the world and party as much as he liked.

His beamer pulled up to the gate and he punched in the code. As the gates swung open he made his way up the drive. The BMW was a nice daily driver. Nothing special, but it got the job done. The nice cars were locked away in Dad's garage. Now there were some sweet rides. Much better than some chauffeur and a limo.

Speaking of cars, there was one parked in the drive right now. Tom wondered who it belonged to. This wasn't some service vehicle and he couldn't remember any family friends that were scheduled to drop by. And Mildred, the nanny slash maid that ran the house, didn't have any friends that drove that car. He was admittedly curious as he parked and headed inside.

"Hey Mildred. Who's car is that in the drive?"

"It belongs to me Mr. Marshall."

Oh great. Things were just getting better and better. It was that weaselly little attorney. He was a short, thin, balding man with grey sideburns, and those thin silver glasses. He looked like an anorexic Benjamin Franklin, just worth less. And now he had shown up unannounced.

"What are you doing here? I didn't invite you to my home."

"I'm here to discuss your trust Mr. Marshall. Since you turned eighteen I've had matters to discuss with you but every time we have scheduled a meeting you have canceled or failed to appear. Now I am under obligation to cover some legal matters with you. It's just a formality I'm sure but these matters must be addressed."

"Fine. We can talk in here. Let's make this quick."

Tom led the attorney, Wheedle-something, or something-wheedle, into the front study. There he threw himself onto a leather couch and swung his legs over the arm. He really did want to get this over with. He was already considering a raid on Daddy's liquor cabinet and maybe calling up Josephine for some late night fooling around.

Mr. Wiedermeyer sat down in a nearby chair and opened his briefcase. He pulled out a few folders and from them pulled out two sheets of paper, nice heavy paper, and handed one of them to Tom. The other he held in his own hands.

"Now sir, as you know a trust has been set up for you by your parents. A trust for which, you are scheduled to gain access at age nineteen."

Tom looked at the heavy stationary. The letterhead bore the name of Worthington Bartaniel Kingsley & Associates along with some small version of a family crest or coat of arms. Tom also noticed that it was the name of one individual and not the names of three partnering attorneys.

"Now that you are eighteen years of age and therefore approaching the date where you are to be granted legal rights, I must review some of the specific requirements on your part."

Tom was already skimming through the document, and all the legalese was distracting if not daunting, but he did catch some of the gist. There were various comments about him becoming a man and representing the family name, about having good standing, and about various universities and institutions of distinction. It also seemed that acceptance to one of these places would be seen as proof that he was a man worthy of the family name and worthy of the trust. Hmm.

"...and so after receiving a notarized copy of the acceptance letter, all I will need is a notarized copy confirming your attendance and good standing, and then you will be granted access to the trust."

Tom hadn't really been listening. He could read after all and this little man irritated him whenever he talked. He didn't need any jargon either; he just needed to know what he needed to know.

"Right. So in plain speaking what are you saying to me?"

"Sir, by your nineteenth birthday you must be accepted to one of these schools and be in good standing so you may have access to your trust. Otherwise it will likely be turned over to a charity. I'm sure it's just a formality really, but it must be done."

Tom stared at the paper and looked over it again. Was this possible? Was he going to have to jump through bullshit for the next year just to get his own money? This was ridiculous! And this little popsicle stick of a man was acting like he could keep him from his money. Not a chance!

"Now I just need you to sign these two copies with me, and you can keep that letter, and I'll be on my way. We do need a witness however. Is your governess available by any chance?"

"I think I'll just hold onto this and look it over for a few days."

That and take it to another attorney to see what could be done. Surely he didn't have to put up with all this nonsense. And once he had it all figured out, he would cook this little man for giving him trouble.

"I'm sorry sir, but I did try to contact you earlier. I'm afraid if I can't get your signature today the trust will have to go through a review process and even if you still end up with the money it could take years. Once I have your signatures you can of course look over the documents and call me if you have any questions."

He didn't like it, but he had been avoiding the man for some time. And he would have to be a fool to be lying to him. So he'd sign the papers. And then he would find another attorney to review them. He would find out just what was going on and what he had to do to get his money.

"Mildred!"

Now he just needed Mildred to witness these papers so he could get this man out of his house. He needed him out, and soon. Tonight he would definitely be having a few drinks and he was already wondering if there were any parties worth crashing.

"Mildred, come in here and witness our signatures so this man can be on his way."

Mildred arrived and in short time papers were passed, along with pens, and signatures were made. Mr. Wiedermeyer handed a few papers in a folder to Tom and put the rest in his briefcase. They shook hands and Mildred showed him out.

Tom put the papers in the top drawer of the desk and locked it, and then dropped into the overstuffed desk chair. What a day he thought to himself. Then he sat and stared out the window. A few minutes passed and he spoke to himself in a quiet voice.

"I need a drink."