Summer Sensations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glo and Mandy both watched but the former repeated her question. "How many different people?"

"Just three," she answered distractedly.

"Okay, how about this. When you climax, does it make you feel energetic and powerful afterward or like you want to take a nap?"

She looked at the older woman. She had to give the question some thought. "Energetic. Yes. Powerful. Yeah, like I always get a second wind."

Gloria's face lit up in a grin. "Perfect!" then she raised her voice. "Billy. Billy-boy, before you ravish the little one, I need you to give Mandy a jumpstart."

"Huh?" he asked dumbly. His hungry snake was just about to dip into the teen's honey pot.

"Give this one a good 'O' first. Nothing fancy, just get her off."

"Hey!" Cindy complained, not willing to let the man go. "What the fuck?"

"Cool your tits, girl. I promise, he'll wear you out good. And if he doesn't, I'll take care of you myself."

William got to his feet, eyes on Mandy. At this point, he really didn't care which female he serviced. He did say though, "Get me some lube."

Gloria found some in a drawer while he got the elder Falon spread out at the side of the bed. "Is she really that small down there?" she asked.

"Yeah," he answered, taking the bottle and working the lubricant all over his cock. "I mean, I could do it without the lube but this will be a lot quicker."

He handed the bottle back and lifted one of Mandy's legs. He gazed at the inflamed slit a moment and then looked her in the eye. "It's going to be gentle but quick. You ready sweety?"

"I guess," she answered, eager for his cock but still not sure about all that was going on.

Gloria started working to untangle the wad of straps and belt's she'd pulled from the closet. Cindy watched, pouting, hand rubbing her shaved mound.

William pressed his greased hog into the coed and shoved it in firmly. Her eyes went wide and her hands clawed at the bed. "Oh god!" she croaked. Somehow he felt even bigger than he had before. And he'd entered her so quickly. She felt like her head was going to pop off.

He withdrew momentarily. Grinning at her, he pressed the thumb against the hood of her clit and firmly entered her again.

Just four strokes later she came.

Gloria watched, chuckling. "Damn, she's got a hair trigger." She slapped her husband's shoulder. "Okay, that's enough. Go take care of the little one, I want to get this one working on me while she's still buzzing."

Not giving anything much thought, not even curious what his wife had in mind, he popped himself out of one Fallon girl and trotted around the bed to grab the other. "Fuck, yeah. Get in there!" the self-proclaimed slut squealed.

And he did. He buried his fat log into the girl hard enough to make her tit's hit her chin. "God, damn it, YES. Fuck my shit up!"

Gloria tried to ignore the lewd display. She got Mandy to sit up at the side of the bed and bent to her feet. "Here, slip this on."

The coed watched dazedly as the woman pulled some kind of harness up her legs. She stood when instructed to and Gloria spent several minutes adjusting a variety of staps.

It was a very nice strapon harness with belts at waist, hips and around each thigh.

Mandy had absolutely no idea what it was until Gloria fetched the final component and twisted it into the socket.

"Jesus! What the hell do you want me to do with this?"

The woman got the big dong lubed up. It was almost as thick as her husband and a bit longer. "What do you think?"

She laid back across the bed, her head resting near Cindy's who was getting seriously fucked on the other side. "You're going to take that fit young body of yours and fuck me like it's a triathlon. I want you to fucking sweat. I want you to exhaust yourself pounding away at my cunt."

She leaned forward to grab the fake cock and pulled it to her groin. "I want you to fuck me longer and harder than any man ever could." Mandy watched the fake cock's fat head slither between the other woman's pussy lips. She felt her own spasm in empathy. This must have been what William saw as he entered her own tight slit.

Well, except Wendy had a tight little slit and Gloria a fleshy, yawning maw of glistening pink lust.

Gloria hooked a foot behind the girl's ass, yanked on the rubber appendage and sunk all ten inches into her body. In a trice, the girl felt the hair of the woman's furry mound tickling her flat stomach. "Think you can do that for me?" Gloria asked, grinding herself on the base of the toy.

Mandy's mouth was dry and her ears were ringing with tension. Glo's lush body was wrapped around her cock and was literally begging to be fucked.

Without thought, the coed hooked her arms over the swinger's thighs and hitched her pelvis up firmly. "Oh. I'm all the way inside you!" she said in wonder. On one level, there was no sensation through the fake cock. But there was a visceral visual and conceptual something happening. Mandy's just-fucked pussy pulsed. Her little clit throbbed hard under the harness.

She breathed deep, tits feeling tight. Gloria saw her blink slowly and as she opened her eyes, her nostril's flared.

Then the volleyball player pulled her hips back half a foot and lunged forward hard. "Yeah! That's it, again. Show Billy how much my pussy can take."

Mandy didn't need to be told. She went wild. Gloria laughed and cried, "Oh shit. Yes! Make me cum! Pound me into hamburger!"

William was giving the younger Falon a good solid fuck which had her screaming and creaming very nicely. He was especially delighted with the way her big, young tits were bouncing around on her chest. His cock was pulsing, hard and hot with pride and lust; a stud in his element.

But as he watched the action unfold on the other side of the bed, even Cindy's jumping puppied were forgotten. And as Mandy's initial hard thrusts evolved into a pounding marathon, he knew his wife was going to get exactly what she was begging for.

"Jesus," he muttered simply and came hard against the girl's womb.

Gloria twisted her head back to look her husband in the eye while the powerful young woman slammed her into the bed over and over again. Her eyes were wide, almost crazed. Her fat tits were slapping her in the face with every impact. And the experienced swinger laughed and giggled and panted. "See baby? Oh god, the fucking thing's hitting my womb so good. Shit," she couldn't say anymore as she came.

Mandy faltered for a moment as Gloria went stiff. "Don't stop!" she shrieked. Her legs held the girl in the place. "That was just the starter's pistol girl. This race ain't over until YOU give up."

Mandy resumed, fucking at an even more accelerated pace. "Come on girl. Make this the hardest, longest work-out of your life. I wanna cum until I can't remember my name. I want you to sweat. I want your muscles to ache for weeks."

She paused and shuddered as she came again. "Basically, I wanna see which of us passes out first."

William extricated himself from Cindy's flooded pussy, making sure to swing her legs around to keep her on the bed. The girl had cum herself into a fugue and felt like a heap of jello. She managed to turn her head just enough to watch her sister jackhammer Mrs. McCoy's groin.

Billy propped his ass on the nightstand, catching his breath. He tried to wipe the sweat from his face. He did not fail to notice that the slender girl power-fucking his wife was neither sweating nor apparently even breathing hard. "Jesus," he muttered again.

After a couple of minutes, he made his way around the bed and stood near Mandy's side, watching. Gloria smiled at him, catching a breath between climaxes. "So, who do you think will win, honey? Your wife's old cunt or this fit young thing's muscle?"

William pursed his lips in thought. "Sorry, babe, I don't think you have a chance. You always talk a big game but we both know it only takes about five or six willing cocks to tucker you out."

He stepped closer and clasped Mandy's pumping ass. "Dandy Mandy here's gonna give you way more than that." He leaned in close and spoke to the coed. "But here, change it up a little. Force her legs back and bend over her. Yeah, like that. Now reach down and grab a fist full of those big tits."

Silent but bright-eyed, a hint of a snarl curling her lips, the girl did as she was told. She folded the swinger's lush and flexible body over itself and sank her hands into her yielding chest.

"Oh god", Gloria moaned, the ten-inch dildo reaching even deeper now.

Chuckling evilly, Billy got on the bed and roused Cindy. "Come on girl. You got a pussy full of love you need to give my bride." At his urging, she got to her knees and straddled Gloria's head. Even while mid-climax, the lusty woman's tongue slipped into her dripping hole in seconds.

Mandy watched her sister giggle and squirm on the woman's face. She gripped her big tits harder and bared her teeth. She spoke for the first time in quite a while. "Such a dirty fucking slut."

She could have meant either of the other females. Or perhaps even herself.

William sat back and watched for a time, toying with his very soft cock, wishing he had started a timer to know just how long the two of them would make it.

After cumming twice on his wife's face, the younger Falon girl fell over back on the bed in a daze. William got back on the bed and looked down at Gloria's glazed face. He bent and caught her lips with his and kissed her deeply.

When he pulled away smiling he said to Mandy, "Let's turn her over on her knees."

The three of them managed to work Gloria around without the strap-on coming free. Billy got up and slapped her ass hard. "There, ride that big ass for a while."

He noticed that there was finally a bit of sweat forming in the girl's cleavage and brow. He nonchalantly walked out of the bedroom.

When he returned, Gloria was moaning. "God, it's so deep. Please, don't stop."

He had a towel over his shoulder and a bottle of Gatorade in his hand. He put it to Mandy's lips. "Drink up."

The girl didn't slow her hips down at all. Quite a bit of blue drink dribbled down her chin and body. The towel wasn't meant for that but laughing, he cleaned her up anyway.

He indulged himself and watched the girl closely. Every part of her body was involved. Biceps bunched as she pulled Gloria's thick hips. Flat stomach tense, holding her upright. Thighs and calves were rigid and in constant motion.

Her hard, narrow ass clenched with each lunge.

He made himself comfortable at the head of the bed, leaning on the headboard. He drug Cindy up to lay against him, between his legs. He had easy access to all her charms. Casually, he rested his palm on one breast and laid his fingers along the sloppy grooves of her clam.

"Pretty amazing, isn't it?" he asked no one in particular.

Cindy was watching along with him but took a moment to respond. "She isn't slowing down at all, is she? Makes my womb shiver just watching it."

Cindy wasn't completely correct. Mandy had slowed a little, though her thrusts had lost none of their power. Gloria was not longer really climaxing; she was simply in a state of constant euphoria.

Mandy stayed on her feet at the side of the bed. Standing really was the best position for a good strong fuck. But Gloria turned onto her back and onto her knees and even her side for a time.

A good thirty minutes passed. William had said he expected the young woman and rubber dong to outlast his wife but he was nevertheless impressed by both of them. Gloria never passed out or really even stopped moving back against the athletic, driven girl.

With the curvy little Cindy in his lap, shamelessly letting his hands do whatever they wanted and the spectacle before him, William's knew his own toy would soon begin to revive.

12