Summer Series 02: Literary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I spoke, I was keenly aware of Cody's waning proximity to me. I felt him sweep my hair off of my shoulder, his soft breaths tickling my neck as I read. His lips were against my skin by the middle of the second sentence. Tongue and teeth working the flesh there softly. My voice broke at 'drizzle', the rest of the words barely audible.

"Keep reading."

I took a deep breath. "Dry, barren, and wasted..." Cody's palms were on my shoulders as I started. He massaged his way down the front of my body, his hands cupping my breasts, fingers brushing my nipples through my shirt. "I had an aching need to be watered." The words came out breathy and soft. His mouth was still on my neck, hands now smoothing down my sides, massaging my hips. "But my oasis." His fingers lifted the edge of my shirt, slowly pulling the fabric around my waist. I stopped speaking when I felt my shirt tighten against my stomach.

"That's enough." His voice was still low and playful, contrasting sharply with the forcefulness of his actions. He laughed. "I actually liked the oasis line... can't say I've been called that before."

I looked down, turned on by the image of his tattooed hands gripping my tan thighs. I remained silent, watching his fingers as they lifted the straps of my panties, palming the flesh of my hip.

"There is the hyperbole." His fingers moved across the smooth skin of my mound, his hand tattoos visible through the sheer pink fabric. "Arid, dry, barren..." Cody's fingers slipped between the lips of my dripping wet slit. His fingers stroked me softly, grazing over the sensitive bud between my folds. "More accurate words could have been... untouched, unstirred... immaculate."

His finger's moved deeper, diving into me. I panted as he stroked me, bathing his fingers in the wetness that had begun pooling between my legs. I could feel the chair beneath me slick with my arousal.

He slipped them out of me, drawing his hand out of my panties. He turned his fingers in the dim lamplight, delicately webbing them with my fluid.

"You wanted my attention, didn't you?"

His question caused my pussy to throb. I nodded, watching his slippery fingers make their way to my mouth. Cody touched them to my lips, prompting me to part them. I sucked them into my mouth, feeling his fist tighten on the shirt behind my back. I licked and sucked them clean, reveling in my sweet aromatic taste.

"You had it from the day you walked in." I released his fingers, simultaneously feeling his grip loosen on my shirt. He grabbed my hand, pulling me up towards him and into his body. We were nearly nose to nose, his hand reaching up to grasp my hair. "I had to make you wait a little bit."

"You really didn't." I leaned forward to close the gap between us, but I winced at the pain of my hair being pulled, keeping me in place.

"I did. Because look at you know." Cody's eyes were still soft and sleepy. There was zero indication of his power over me in his countenance. His calmness was electric to me. I was used to over-eager. And he was right, I was dizzy with want for him.

He let go of my hair and grabbed my hand, separating from me to pull me to follow him into his bedroom. His bed was unmade, white fluffy down comforter hanging off onto the floor. His room was dark except for a warm white light strip framing his headboard.

I kicked off my Vans and quickly lifted my shirt over my head. Cody only watched me in the dim light as I crawled into his bed and covered myself with the blanket. I felt unsteady and heady and the comfort of his bed gave me a second to collect myself..

"Comfy?" He smiled at me, moving to join me in his bed. He pulled off his shirt and shorts before slipping under the covers with me. I was needy and eager for his touch. I thought briefly about my first impression of him; I had thought he was cute but had no idea of his capability. Even my shot at his height felt so stupid now.

I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him on top of me. My hands were all over him, feeling his chest and arms. The stark contrast of my uninked brown skin against his heavily tattooed pale flesh was unbelievably sexy.

He let me touch him, holding himself over me. I could see in his eyes that he relished in how much I was enjoying him. I reached between our bodies, sighed as my hands wrapped around the broad girth of his erection. "Fuck."

He chuckled, bending down to tease me with a feather-light kiss. I tried to pull him back for more but he elbowed my arm away and into the mattress. He kissed a slow trail from my neck, down between my breasts. I mewled when he ignored my nipples, only inciting him to laugh, warm breath fluttering against my belly.

When that same warmth reached my apex, I squirmed. My hips lifting from the bed. I was already soaking wet, my entire mound slick with evidence of Cody's effect on me. For a moment, he just stared at my pussy, licking his lips. The anticipation drove me insane. I remembered that first day in class, picturing this moment as soon as I saw his mouth.

He bent down placing a soft kiss between my legs before he began open mouth licking and sucking. He ran a wide flat tongue into my slit, between hard sucks on my clit. He was messy and intense, his face soaked with arousal as he devoured me. Cody would stop every few seconds placing grateful gentle kisses between my thighs.

I was breathing hard, my eyes closed with a hand in my own hair. My pleasure was mounting rapidly as I felt my climax nearing. Cody obviously sensed this, as I felt his tongue begin pointedly and rapidly flicking my clit.

"Cody," I breathed. "I'm so fucking close." He continued his assault bringing me closer to the edge. Until he stopped.

I made a noise unfamiliar to myself... somewhere between a whine and a cry. Opening my eyes, I saw Cody moving to position himself between my thighs. He stroked his thick hard-on at my entrance, wetting the head as he slipped between my folds. He covered me then, mouth meeting mine in a searing kiss. I was intoxicated by the taste of myself on his tongue. I pulled away, kissing around his lips and chin, licking myself off of him.

I was so obsessed with his mouth that I was caught off guard by him sliding past my opening. He buried himself deep inside of me, filling me so completely that I whimpered into his mouth. When he was at my hilt, he stopped. Kissing me intensely as he kept still inside of me. He began stroking slowly as if he knew that I could only take a little bit of him at a time.

He pulled away from our kiss, kissing my face and burying his face in my neck. He fucked me harder, groaning into my ear as I cried into his.

"You needed this." He was breathing hard, words coming out between grunts. "You needed me."

I flushed. Fuck him, because he was right. The familiar heat was radiating from my core and starting to spread. Warm flashes of heat spiking around my neck and ears. I felt the pulsation start in my sex as I began to contract around him.

"Fuck... you're going to come on my dick." He groaned, wrapping his hands in my hair as he kept his pace steady, not letting up on me at all. I gasped as my orgasm ripped through me. My body shuddered, gripping his cock as I let the pleasure wave over me.

Cody began pumping faster, knowing that I had climaxed. I felt his body tense. His mouth met mine again, kissing me frantically as he sunk into me, filling my center with his heat. He kissed me a few more times before attempting to pull out of me. I wrapped my legs around him, holding him still.

Cody laughed. "You want to keep me inside of you?"

I nodded with a satisfied smile. "My oasis... right?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For this week's assignment, let's do another writing prompt. See if you guys can top your creativity from last week."

Monday night had come quickly, and here I sat in this tiny stifling classroom again. Except now, I knew that the look the man at the front of the room was throwing in my direction was meant for me. And I knew from first hand experience the energy behind it.

Cody crossed his arms, chewing at his nail as he thought.

"Set a scene. Give me all of the details... make sure the reader can clearly picture it. Then tell a short story that takes place in that scene."

A small smile played at my lips as I rolled my eyes. Cody dismissed the class then, setting off a flurry of sound from the students in front of them. I waited until the class had almost emptied before standing and pulling my bag over my shoulder.

I walked slowly towards the front of the class, moving deliberately past his desk. He had taken his seat and was already typing away on his laptop.

"Giselle?"

I turned my head towards his voice. "Cody?"

A grin broke out onto his face, despite the fact that his eyes never left his computer screen. "Please try your best to fuck this one up too."

12