Summer Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, the coffee was drugged, but I didn't think about that until after I'd drunk half of it. It at least was hot. When I was woozy and docile, he moved my body to a reclining position, stretched across the sofa cushions. His hands got a good feel of me as he moved them over my body, but I was too weak from the drug to do more than moan. Hovering below me, he brushed the blanket off my hips, cupped my buttocks, and brought his face down into my crotch. I lay there, half out of it and moaning, as he ate out my cunt, opening me up with his mouth and his fingers.

He was going to fuck me again. Well, it wasn't for the first time.

I groaned from the weight of him as he moved up onto my body, hooked my knees on his hips, slid inside me as best his protruding belly allowed, and fucked me in the cunt. Before he was finished there, he turned me over, my belly on the arm of the sofa, my arms and head dangling down on the side of the sofa toward the floor. He mounted me from behind and above, and thrust up into my ass channel. My bowed back gave him a shelf to support his belly, so he was able to reach deeper into my ass than he'd been able to do in my cunt. He finished with multishots of his load in my ass.

It was clear that his major fascination was my newly acquired cunt, though. After a rest and fondling that I had no way to ward off but moaned through because the man knew how to work a boy—and instinctively was learning how best to work a T-girl, he put my cunt on the cock again. Sitting on the sofa, he put me on his lap, facing him, and arched back to where my head and the palms of my hands pressed into the carpet between the fireplace and the sofa. He grasped my hip in his hands, and, his cock buried in my cunt, with his belly resting on mine, giving him full depth access inside me, he pulled me on and off his cock to his ejaculation.

I had become resolved to being fucked by him, and he had a cock that did me well, whether in the cunt of the ass, so I closed my eyes and pretended it was Boomer who was inside me. I came for him then. I opened my eyes, still very groggy, and stared into the fire in the fireplace, letting it mesmerize and anesthetized me, as the big, old, fat, ugly, hirsute man continued pulling my cunt on and off his cock.

I no longer cared. The man had a big cock. He was fucking me good.

* * * *

When I woke up again it was because I was hot. I threw off the blanket I was covered in as, naked, I lay across the cushions of the sofa. The video above the fireplace was off. The fire was dying in the fireplace, but the room was warm—warm enough that I'd thrown the blanket off. Boomer was standing there with a mug of coffee. I was groggy but more of a cobwebs-being-brushed-away sensation in my head. Thank god the drugs Gowen used didn't cause headaches. For that matter, thank god the old, fat, ugly man put me mostly out with drugs before fucking me.

"Here, this will help you back into the land of the living," Boomer said.

"It isn't drugged, is it?" I asked, taking the mug. I was so thirsty I would have drunk it anyway.

"No, of course not," Boomer answered with a laugh. Did he not know that what I'd been given before had been drugged? Would he answer truthfully if I asked him if he knew everything of what had happened here? Maybe not, so why bother? He was fully clothed, a heavy jacket hanging on the back of a nearly chair. My clothes and jacket were in the chair. "Gowen said we could stay the weekend, but I assume you won't want to."

"Where is he?"

"Gone. He got a business call and said he had to go back to Denver."

"In the snow? He said we wouldn't be able to get out of here for days because it had snowed."

"What snow?" Boomer asked.

I pulled the blanket around me, rose from the sofa, and went to the window. No snow.

"He said you'd be stuck at the bottom of the mountain because of the snow."

"I haven't left here. I was drugged too. I was sleeping it off in one of the upstairs bedrooms."

What was real and what was false? One thing was clear—both my cunt and my ass channel were still stretched and sore. The fucking part had been real. None of the rest of it mattered much.

"The electricity?" I asked.

"Gowen told me he turned it off sometime last night. He wanted you here on the sofa, where the fire was. He told me how to turn it back on when he left. So, you want to get dressed and go back down to Denver?"

"Unless . . . you know . . . we could."

We could and we did, on the bed in the room I'd been in. Boomer was an intrigued with playing with my surgically supplied cunt and dipping his cock in it as anyone else had been.

"So, stay another night or go back to Denver?" he asked when we'd come and were cooling down.

"Back to Denver, I guess," I answered.

Once in the car and going downhill, there still wasn't much in the way of snow on the ground and what was there was only around the log cabin. There were, though, a couple of crane like pieces of equipment off to the side on either side of the cabin.

"What are those?" I asked.

"Snow-blowing machines. You're right. There was snow here for a while yesterday. Gowen owns the resort. He pulled his snow-blowing equipment out that they use to prepare the ski slopes and covered the house with it. Again, he told me that was to keep you at the house. It worked."

"Yeah, I guess it did," I admitted.

"Are you angry about that?"

"No, I guess not," I answered. "It's kind of sweet he went to all of that bother just to try out my new body."

"I probably shouldn't mention it—at least yet—but he wanted to know if we could do it again in a couple of weeks—a threesome—for more money."

I thought about it for a moment. "Yeah, I guess so. With one proviso."

"What's that?" he asked.

"That he drug me again. It's not going to change that he's old, fat, and ugly. The only way I'll take his cock again is if I'm half out of it."

"Or that you sort of enjoyed his cock," Boomer said, turning and giving me a sloppy grin. "I was there for much of it. You were taking the cock well."

"Yeah, I guess there's that too," I answered.

12