Summer Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course Pharma Bro went running without a shirt on. Of course he did. He must spend an hour putting on sunscreen first though... With his red hair and soft, pale peachy skin, you would think he'd burst into flames just walking outside.

It irritated Cassie to realize suddenly that she was enjoying his shirtless condition, especially dripping wet. He obviously was as avid a runner as she was. He didn't have that emaciated body that marathoners usually have, and he was thinner than most guys, but his muscles had that strong, corded look that told her he could go ten miles on a moment's notice.

With the wind and the small size of the sunroof, there was really only one quarter of the shelter where the air was even remotely dry, and both of them had gravitated to it, leaving him standing much closer to Cassie than she would have liked. But she could hardly blame him. If anything, the rain was getting worse, and she wanted to stand there as much as he did.

This close to him, it was hard not to keep looking at his chest, especially since he was plenty taller than her and his pecs were just below her eye level. Wow, even his small, ruddy nipples were erect... Something about that thought made her look down at herself.

Fuuuuuck.

She had been loving this new bra while she ran. Without mashing her breasts, it really had kept them under control and had felt quite comfortable. Even when she was sprinting for the shelter, her girls had not been flopping around. She had loved it.

'Had'...

But she now suddenly discovered that the fucking thing showed fucking everything when it got this wet! And the thin cotton of her tank top was next to no help. With the dark coloration of her nipples, they showed right through!

At least the fucking bra hid the fact that her nipples also were hard and engorged, a fact she was suddenly very aware of. She was also suddenly very aware that he was staring at her chest every bit as much as she had been staring at his.

Fuck!

Her hands flew to her chest, a gasp of dismay on her lips. She covered herself and had just begun to turn away when everything went white.

A bolt of lightning struck the water in the pond, less than a hundred yards from the pair of them. A big bolt. Even though both of the runners were temporarily losing their vision, they could see the crooked bolt flashing into existence. Then it suddenly shifted shape and from which direction it came, while remaining glued to the same spot on the surface of the water. Then it flickered to come down to that same spot through yet a third path. The long-lived bolt, ionizing multiple jagged tunnels through the air, winked out. It left in its wake a huge expanse in the atmosphere where the air had essentially been displaced or even destroyed. That space was now filled with vacuum, and the surrounding air slammed into it, making a triple blast of literally breath-taking thunder which struck them both with physical force.

Cassie's turn away from the guy stopped. She heard a scream, assumed it was her own, and she threw her arms desperately around him, burying her face against his bare chest. As she screamed against him, she realized that the initial screech she had heard had been his. As the echoes started to fade, Casie began to pull away in embarrassment, but a second bolt, nearly as close, drew another scream from her and she pulled herself against him again. She was pretty sure that he managed not to scream the second time. At least her eyes were squeezed shut now and the flash could do no more damage to her slowly clearing vision.

"Make it stop!" she sobbed against him.

"I wish I could," he shouted back shakily.

Cassie had always rather liked the sound of thunder. It had always felt majestic to her. But being close enough to a strike to feel the electrical discharge, to leave her nostrils full of the smell of ozone, was not cool.

A third titanic lightning flash came, but there were several seconds before the rolling bang followed, and the normalcy of that delay helped Cassie get her shit together. And realize that she was tightly holding a strange, nearly naked guy while winning a wet tee-shirt contest.

She released him instantly. Both sprang apart, babbling words, neither seeing nor hearing clearly.

"Oh God! I'm sorry I grabbed you," she managed to get out coherently.

"No, no," the guy protested. "I grabbed you too! Fuck, that was close," he finished, voice more than a little shaky.

Wait. He had put his arms around her too. She hadn't even noticed that. Cassie felt a pang of... something. She ought to have at least had a chance to notice the experience...

Her fellow refugee had been looking even more squarely at the lightning than Cassie had, and appeared to still be having trouble clearing his vision. Taking advantage of that, Cassie went to work on her top. After that sudden hug that she had most certainly not intended, nor desired, (no sirree!) she wanted to put an end to the nipple show.

She snapped the wet cotton over-shirt twice, making the excess water spray from it. Then she swiftly reached under it while he was still blinking blindly and pulled the fabric of the bra away from her breasts once, then twice. Settling herself back into the bra, she let the now somewhat less sodden tank drape back over her. Things still clung, but they were no longer see-thru. She would just have to put up with Pharma Bro only getting to see her every contour clearly defined.

"Are you okay?" she asked him, as he was still rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah," he said, a little disgustedly. "Like an idiot, when the bolt hit, I looked right at it." He blinked his eyes, scrunched them closed, then open, then opened them wide. He shook his head again, smiled slightly in relief, and looked back at her.

The fucker looked disappointed when he could finally focus on her again! He must have been hoping for more nipple display. What a horny bastard, Cassie thought, completely ignoring the fact that she had gone back to inspecting his own, still erect nipples.

"Sorry to get the show under control," she snarked, intent now on teasing the presumptuous bastard.

He had the good graces to look shamefaced when he realized he was busted. Then he just shrugged and smiled in an admittedly charming apology.

Cassie was in the midst of forgiving him in her mind when the largest gust of wind in a while came up and pushed the sheet of water sluicing off the top of the roof inward, causing it to flow right down her front. The sudden dousing of rainwater more than just undid her work. Now she looked like she was coated in white, transparent paint. Her scream this time was one of anger.

And he laughed. The fucker just outright laughed. He was as newly wet as she, but he didn't have her problem.

Well, his shorts were splattered against him as tightly as her top was against her, but he... Cassie's eyes widened a little. The absolutely brazen bastard!

With a growl, not caring overly if he saw her denying him his jollies, she snapped her tank top again and again, keeping it well away from the rest of her until she could shed enough water to let it conceal... something at least.

Letting it drop, it was sort of better. She was back to wearing wet clothes instead of body paint. He was still just laughing.

"You should not be laughing at this," she almost yelled at his smug, grinning face.

"I know," he admitted, laughing harder now. He raised a hand as if in apology, but the laughter did not abate. "I really am, heh, sorry, but... heh heh, the look on your face... HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh, so it was the look on my face that has you so entertained?" Cassie snapped back, acid in her voice.

Why was she calling attention to the issue?!?!

The guy's eyes widened at her words, and he began to laugh again when another, even more sustained gust put in an appearance. She was soaked again.

This time, she just looked down at herself and shrieked in frustration so intense her whole body trembled. Pharma Bro was lost in uncontrollable hilarity—hilarity that did not manage to deflect his eyes from her torso.

"Enjoying yourself?" was all Cassie could grind out, staring at him coldly.

He waved his hands toward the situation. "I could help wring the water out," he joked between gasps for air.

Oh my God! Who did this fucker think he was?

"I could say the same," she said between clenched teeth, reaching out to his thin, sodden, nylon shorts and grabbing the erection that was just as clearly outlined by the thin wet fabric as her torso was.

The guy's laughter cut off with a high-pitched gulp. His eyes were wide and staring right into hers. Cassie's eyes were suddenly wide as well as it registered what she had just done.

She had reached out and grabbed this guy's junk! Out of the blue. Uninvited. What had she done?

In fact, what was she still doing? She had not let go of him. She was standing there, holding his dick through his shorts—despite the open-eyed look of horror on her face.

She still wasn't letting go. Now, it felt like if she did, she'd be admitting what she had done. Her jaw worked wordlessly.

He recovered his wits first, damn him. "Is that an invitation?" His voice was no longer teasing, but a little hopeful? His hands were hovering between them, clearly eager, but just as clearly not doing anything without her input.

She just looked at him. She had a thing for red hair. Always had. And he was damned good-looking. She was really quite glad that he did not have the seemingly legally-required beard to go with the red hair, because he had such an excellent jaw line. And despite his initial, douchey, sales-inspired reason for talking to her, he since then had been nothing but polite, and funny, and appreciative. He might have been presumptuous... but only in his words. It had been nothing compared to her own sudden actions.

She was still holding his dick! She let go of it finally, but not before she couldn't help but give it a tiny massage.

Cassie gave him a confused look as she tried to figure out a way out of this situation. Really, it was too crazy. But he didn't deserve her sniping at him. She didn't even want to disappoint him. She didn't want to disappoint herself... But it was all just too much. She wasn't... she didn't... not like this.

Another bolt struck. This one hit a tree half-way around the pond to her left. The lightning was weaker than the previous near-misses, but half the tree still exploded, and collapsed to the side with a loud crack. The tree would certainly have burst into flames if it had not been raining so hard.

Cassie was in his arms again, sobbing. This time she registered his arms holding her in turn, seemingly as much for his own anxiety as to comfort hers.

Then she also registered the hardness in his shorts, pressing again her belly.

That was... nice. More than nice, it was affirming--something she usually didn't need, but it sure felt good right now. And it was very distracting. Distracting, she did need.

Another rumble came, muted and farther away, but with how wired every nerve in her body was at the moment, fearful but also undeniably excited, she trembled again in several ways.

She hoped to God that this guy did not have a girlfriend, because if he did, there was about to be trouble.

"You better hope we don't have another super scary-close strike," she said, sinking down to perch on the edge of the wet bench, soaking her ass instantly. In this position, the mist on her back was heavy enough to have been considered rain on any other day. She didn't care. Being wet was not her problem.

She snorted at that thought.

"Well, I for one could live without there ever being another strike that close to me," the guy said. While releasing him, she had tugged him just hard enough to make him take a half step along after her as she had sat down. "But why had I 'better' hope?" he enquired cluelessly.

"Because," Cassie said, seizing the waistband of his running shorts and tugging them out and downward to just above his knees, "I might bite you while I'm doing this." With that, she leaned forward, grabbed the delicious-looking confection swaying erect and now revealed before her, and swiftly took the head and an inch or so of the shaft into her mouth.

"Oh, Good Fuck," he gasped semi-articulately. She tilted her head back, pressing his tip against the top of her mouth, so that she could see the look on his face. He was staring down at her. A clearly gleeful look, just as clearly overwhelmed by shock, spread across his face. It didn't stop a stupidly gorgeous grin from spreading across his mouth...

She bent back down and then slowly drew him free of her mouth, sucking hard and dragging her tongue underneath him the whole way. Just as he popped free, she gasped a deep breath and slid him back in, beginning to bob up and down, slowly but firmly. His cock waggled in her mouth quite satisfyingly as he worked to kick the shorts free. Once he did, he spread his legs a bit to give her a lower, better angle.

He rested his hands on her shoulders as she probed her mouth with his meat. And it was quite a slab of meat at that. It did not stretch her jaw or anything, but the fleeting glimpse she had seen before stuffing it in her mouth, and the feel of it inside her lips, left her with the impression of but a single word: Substantial.

"Good gravy, am I glad I wanted boba tea last week," he groaned.

Cassie snorted around the dick in her mouth. She released him from her lips long enough to say, "Yeah, evidently you have recovered well from a disastrous start."

"I'll say," he moaned as she ran her tongue up the underside of his cock. "Wait! Disastrous start?" he asked, confused.

Cassie just licked his length again, then held his shaft in her hand, twisting it slowly as she looked up at him with an acerbic smile. "Here's a pro-tip: When you first meet a girl, telling her that you are only talking to her to get an in with her supposed boss is not the strongest play."

"Oh God! I didn't realize I fucked up tha..." He started to babble, but she silenced him by slipping him deep into her mouth once more.

"Mmm-hm," she agreed, her tongue letting him know emphatically that he was nevertheless forgiven.

His fingers toyed with the straps of both her tank and the bra underneath. That was a good idea.

"If you help me with those," she smiled up at him, releasing his cock from her mouth long enough to speak, "I think you'll find it worth your while."

He misunderstood her, but that was fine for now. As she began to run her tongue in circles around his tip, torturing it just within her lips, he bent over her, slid his hands down her shoulders, bunched up the tank top at the bottom band of her bra, and tugged both garments upward. As he did, his efforts straightened her up, pulling her off his cock. Then, as her arms were also pulled upward, she had to her release her grip on his shaft as well.

The wet fabric peeled off her breasts and they spilled free. He almost forgot to pull the tangled shirt and bra all the way free of her arms, focused as he suddenly was downward on what he had just exposed. She smiled at him.

"Absolutely worth my while," he breathed in quiet appreciation.

"Ha," she laughed. "That isn't what I meant." With that, she leaned forward, cupping the bottoms of her wet breasts in her grasp, then she pressed them together around his glistening, mist- and spit-soaked cock.

"Oh wow," was all he said, staring down, frozen in shock, but with that stupid, gorgeous smile still on his face.

Cassie rubbed them just a tiny bit along his shaft. "You know what you want do," she murmured. "Do it."

He just gulped and rocked his hips backward, watching with her as the exposed head of his manhood retreated down between her curves. He shuddered a tiny bit, then pushed forward tentatively at first, groaning ecstatically as he slid between her and that purple helmet re-emerged.

He might have been briefly hesitant, but not for more than one stroke. He immediately settled down into a rhythm, his expression a mix of wonder and glee. "This is... you are... fucking amazing," he grunted.

Cassie just smiled up at him, grooving to the experience herself. She loved tit-fucking. First of all, it was kind of a flex for her. Not many girls could do it, of course. But it was also a serious turn on for her directly. Her breasts had always been super sensitive, and the feel of a man's hardness driving between them, especially a hardness this nice, was glorious, and it sent powerful waves downward through her body. Her pleasure heightened when she pinched her own nipples, tugging them in time with his thrusts.

It was also kind of kinky shit, and thus a great excuse for dirty talk.

"Come on," she encouraged. "You like this, don't you?"

At first he only nodded spasmodically, then he got it together enough to grin. "And you can't even bite me this way if something bad happens!" he said happily.

She laughed with him, but then silkily cooed, "Are you sure?" With that, she let her hands slide away and her breasts bobbed apart. His hips went on rubbing his shaft across her chest between her tits anyway. But she bent forward and took as much of him into her mouth as she had yet, drenching him in the mouthful of saliva she had just worked up. Holding him there, she looked up and winked at him. She just let her teeth graze his skin for an instant, then let him freely slip from her mouth uninjured. In an instant, she had him wrapped between her tits again and he immediately resumed his thrusts.

"You are gloriously bad," he moaned.

"I want you to come like this for me," she grunted, squeezing her breasts harder against his movements. "Cover my throat in your jizz." His eyes widened at her command. "Give me that pearl necklace!" Cassie exhorted.

"You may... unh... get it sooner than... I'd like," he ground out between his teeth, ready to come already but not happy about it being so soon.

She felt him pulse against her flesh and his breathing was suddenly very shallow. "A runner's body like yours?" Cassie cooed. "You've got the stamina for more rounds. Don't hold back. Give me this. Let it fly all over me. Spunk me up."

"Oh..." he moaned. "Oh, oh, oh...!" At the peak of one of his thrusts, with the tip standing proud above her cleavage, his cock erupted. A powerful gout of cum leapt upward and she felt it impact underneath her jaw. He gasped in release but kept humping away. At the peak of his next thrust, he erupted again, then again on the next stroke as well. Those subsequent eruptions landed spread out across the base of her throat in a perfect example of the necklace she had demanded.

But he wasn't done! His hips kept driving in and out, and while there were no more sprays of that initial power, he just kept pumping out jizz.

It was so much cum.

He came for so long that Cassie had time to actually consciously register that he just seemed to be never-ending—even time to exclaim, "Holy shit! This is amazing!" And even after that, he was still not done. He froze up his hips' movement with his tip buried down between her breasts and she felt a final, copious flow fill her confines in a glorious, warm, sticky flood.

She didn't quite come herself, of course. But she came remarkably close, closer than any time done this before. The incredible stimulation of her tits, combined with the surreally exciting spectacle of all this jizz everywhere, had her on a precipice. The slightest touch between her legs, had she been able to spare a hand at that moment, and she would have been screaming in ecstasy herself. That moment passed.

Slowly, she released her hold on herself, and thus him, and he staggered back half a pace, rod still almost fully erect. Cassie looked down at herself and whistled at the volume of what she beheld. "Fuck," she breathed. "It looks like you squeezed half a bottle of sunscreen on me." He smiled almost bewilderedly. "Do you always come like that?" she asked incredulously.