Summer Strokes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just nodded as she looked at my body.

"Hey, lady," I said again as I walked up to her and grabbed my towel. "My eyes are up here"

"Who needs eyes?" I heard behind me after I toweled off and started to walk back into the house.

My shower, this time, was quick, if only because I didn't jerk off. However, I was in a bit of a predicament as I turned off the water, as I realized I hadn't brought a towel into the bathroom with me, and the one from this morning and from the pool were both piled on the floor in my bedroom.

Well, I thought. If she's going to keep trying to sneak, and not sneak, a peak, maybe I should give her a bit of a show. Still dripping wet and in the shower, with no towel in the holster, there'd be no way she wouldn't see my dick if she had to do what she did earlier and poke her head in. My heart started beating, as I took the first step in my newly-conceived plan.

"Diane?" I yelled. "Diane?"

I heard her come up the stairs and stop outside the bathroom door. She didn't open it.

"Jeremy? Do you need something?"

"Can you grab me a towel?" I said, but with a purposeful drop in volume. It would be too obvious if I turned back on the shower, but I wanted her to have trouble hearing me and have a reason to open the door. My heart was still beating and, somehow, my penis willed itself to stay placid. I wanted the set up to be innocent, and there's nothing innocent about a raging boner.

"What?" She said through the door. "I didn't catch that."

"Can you grab me a towel? I forgot to bring one in here," I said, again at a volume just loud enough for her to hear something, but not everything.

"Yeah, definitely," she said. "I'll leave it right outside the door."

Shit. I wasn't nearly as stealthy as I thought I was. I heard her feet scamper to the linen closet around the corner of the hallway. Thinking quickly, though, I jumped out of the shower and to the bathroom door. Taking control, I opened the door a crack, enough for her to see my torso. I didn't have time to check out the sightline, but I think she'd be able to see my ass in the bathroom mirror, too. I was still dripping wet.

I smiled widely as she rounded the corner, towel in hand.

"Thanks," I said, opening the door further slightly to extend my arm for the towel. If I had set it up right, she'd be able to see some of my right leg and hip and know that I was fully naked. "You're a life saver."

"Couldn't wait to dry off, huh," she said as she handed over the towel. As expected, she did a quick once over of what she could see. "Swimmers sure aren't shy about their bodies, are they?"

"We're pretty used to being ogled," I said.

"You know I can see your butt in the mirror, right?"

Her commenting on my butt was fortuitous in more ways than one. I turned towards the mirror, as if I'd be able to see my own ass, but this caused the door to open wider. I felt the cool hallway air rush past my cock and balls.

"I don't know," I said, turning back around to face her. "I didn't see anything."

Diane was staring right at my cock, eyes wide.

"Oh shit," she said.

"Oops," I said, covering my crotch quickly with the towel.

"Oh shit," she repeated, still staring.

"I'm really sorry about that," I said. "I didn't mean to-"

"Oh shit."

It should be noted that while I was covering myself, no one made an effort to close the door. In fact, it had opened even further, revealing my entire body.

"Diane, seriously, I didn't mean to-"

Her gaze finally broke free of my covered cock and she looked me directly in the eyes. I somehow got hard and turned into putty all at the same time. There was a new intensity in her eyes that I had never seen before.

She pushed the door open the entire way and took a step towards me.

"You cannot tell anyone about this," she said. Her voice turned husky, breathy.

"Tell anyone about what?"

"Drop the towel," she said.

We were staring at each other. She was breathing heavily, still in her one-piece. Her boobs lifted up and down with each deep breath.

My heart was beating a million beats per minute. The blood it was pumping was going directly to my cock.

I dropped the towel.

Diane didn't flinch. She took another step forward and another, forcing me backwards, until I was up against the counter. The cold granite cooled my hot skin.

Diane lifted a hand up and cupped my face. Then her hand traced my jawline, down my neck, across my shoulders and down my arm. If it were a different context, I would've said it tickled, but this was sensual.

She brought her hand back up to my pecks. Her eyes followed her hands this time, as the swirled lightly on my smooth chest, then down my stomach, until it reached a small tuft of public hair right above my shaft. She was staring right at my dick as her hand eased itself around my it. My breathing was short, and, in all honesty, my fears had quickly shifted gears and now I wasn't sure if I'd be able to hold back from cumming in the next fifteen seconds.

"Your cock..." she said, looking right at it.

The combination of her saying that word and her beginning to softly stroke me made me let out a shallow moan.

She looked back up at me. The hunger was still there, but she was smiling.

"You're so hard, mister," she said, curling her fingers around my balls, feeling their weight. "And your balls are so full."

"Yeah," was all I managed to say.

"Cat got your tongue?" She said, her smile seductive and enticing.

"No," I said, trying to find a way through these sensations. "I think it's got another part of me."

She laughed, as her hand returned to slowly exploring my crotch.

"I've never felt a cock this big," she said as she wedged her way under my arm, causing me to wrap my arm around her waist. "Or this hard."

She started stroking faster and faster. My brain was still catching up with my body. Holy shit, I thought. Mrs. Roanoke is going to make me cum.

So sensitive my body was to all these sensations, my eyes shut, so I could focus on the feeling of her soft hands going up and down my dick. Then, realizing I wanted to see this, too, I opened my eyes and looked down. Yep, there it was. Her right hand, barely wrapped all the way around my cock, was stroking me. Instinctively, my hand slipped down to her ass and squeezed it, pulling her in closer to me.

"Oh my," she said. "I want to see you cum so bad. Do you think you can cum for me?"

Hearing her say "cum" did it for me. I felt the pressure building up. Pulling her even closer, my right hand grabbed her ass hard. Her stroking went into overdrive. I started bucking wildly, unable to take it anymore.

I grunted, cum spurting out of me. She stroked harder, trying to milk out every last drop.

"Hmmm," she said I finished. She gave me a couple extra light strokes and curled her hand again around my ball sack. "Seems less full now."

"Holy shit," I said, catching my breath. "Holy shit. Holy fucking shit."

"Tell me about it," she said.

We both took a second to catch our breath. Even in the aftermath, it didn't feel awkward or even matter-of-fact, like how it did when I lucked out at college parties. My skin was still buzzing. I felt warm, but I couldn't tell If my sheen was due to perspiration or remnants of the shower.

I stayed leaning against the counter. I had softened, but there was still an apparent hardness.

Diane let out a satisfied sigh and moved to washed her hands. Picking up the towel I had dropped, she wiped off the spurts of cum on the kitchen floor.

"Good think you asked for this towel," she said, the double meaning completely washing over me at the time.

"Yeah," I said. "Good thing."

She laughed.

"I didn't break you, did I?" She asked

"What? No," I said, finally able to look her in the eyes again. "No, not at all. That was amazing."

"Good," she said. "Now, go clean up again."

"Okay."

"And, Jeremy?" She asked

"Yeah."

"I know you probably don't want to think about her at the moment, but no word of this to your mom, alright?"

"Yeah," I said. My numbness was receding and I could feel my brain returning to normal function. "To be honest, right now, I don't even remember if I have a mom."

She laughed again, then did another once over on my naked body.

"Oh boy. I can't believe you're still hard," she said, staring right at my dick. "Well, I guess that'll just make it easier for you to pay me back tonight."

She walked out into the hallway, towel in hand, leaving me in the bathroom with just my thoughts.

Pay her back tonight?

Holy shit. Holy fucking shit.

12