Summer Sugar Sunset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To steady herself, Simone placed her hands on the bench above my shoulders, causing me to adjust my head to maintain the desired contact with her pussy. As her moans increased in frequency and loudness, I used my well-lubed finger to run little circles around and over her brown little starfish. This caused her to squeal and squirm, which I enjoyed, but I knew now would not be the time to invade her most private space. Maybe at some point in the very near future.

As I massaged her anus I took her clit between my lips and began softly pulling and sucking on it, with an occasional tongue swipe. Her moans over the hissing steam helped heightened my own pleasure as Ashley brought me closer to the edge. As my body began to rock back and forth, as well as side to side from Ashley's manipulations, Simone began rubbing her pussy up and down, her clit moving in an increasingly frantic manner over my nose, down to my chin, and back. I grabbed her ass, almost certainly leaving finger marks, and tried to hold her in place as best I could to ensure she came.

My own orgasm struck as Ashley played my pussy like a virtuoso, riding the waves with me as she hung on to my legs. My moans and incomprehensible words shouted into Simone's sex caused her to stiffen and tremble, before relaxing and flooding my face with her love juices. I gently lapped over and around her pussy, and felt Ashley doing the same to me.

Simone slowly raised her body up from me and moved to the second tier bench where she sat, leaning her head back onto the third level seat. Spreading her legs, she began to softly rub over and around her pussy lips, speaking softly in Spanish. Although I understand and speak the language well, I couldn't quite make out what she was saying. It was then I felt Ashley starting to slide up my heavily-perspiring body, her breasts coming to rest on mine as her lips touched my own.

Reaching for a towel and touching it to my forehead she asked, "Are you okay Baby?"

"Mmm, very much so," came my languid reply. "But I'm a little concerned with her," I said as I turned towards Simone.

"She's fine," Ashley replied. "Her orgasms are so strong they're a little exhausting. Having cum twice in the last hour, she just needs a little time to recover. She'll be okay, then we'll get her up to the room."

I sat up facing Ashley, wiped away more perspiration and moved close, placing my legs over hers. With my hands over her shoulders I leaned in closer and began softly kissing her, reveling in the remaining orgasmic afterglow. I was enchanted with how Ashley felt, tasted and smelled, feeling a need which could only be satisfied as long as we stayed intertwined. I started softly sobbing at the thought of being away from her for an extended period.

"Oh Baby," Ashley whispered to me, "it's going to be okay. Don't worry, I'll be here for you," she continued as if she could read my mind. Which she probably could by now.

She began kissing the tears away before saying, "Almost as sweet as your pretty little pussy," which elicited a sobbing laugh from me before we both started hugging so firmly I thought we might break some bones.

"Let's see if we can't get her upstairs," Ashley said as she turned and looked towards Simone.

We both grabbed fresh towels and moved to either side of her, Ashley dabbing at her face as I dried her bodied.

"Are you ready to walk out of here, princess?" Ashley asked her.

"Yes," she replied with a heavy sigh before standing with us.

"Let's grab our stuff and some robes," I said to both ladies as we exited the sauna and were hit with the much cooler poolside air.

We each gathered our suits and bags, put on fresh robes from the poolside shelf, and proceeded towards the elevators. We received a few looks from passing guests as we traversed the lobby, I considered flashing one or two but thought better of it. Simone gave a quick wave to Anna, at the desk, who smiled and picked up the phone and began talking as she turned away from us. I guess that meant the pool was back in use.

Once in the room I pulled back the covers and flopped down in the middle of the king-sized bed, my robe's belt coming untied and the robe partially opening between my breasts. Both ladies removed their robes. Ashley laid to my left, with Simone on my right, all three of us cuddled together with the two of them interlocking fingers across my tummy. After relaxing a few moments I turned towards Simone who was laying on her side, towards me. I then moved my head closer to hers, feeling her warm breath tenderly caress my face and began kissing her gently, but with desire. She returned my kisses with equal affection as I placed my hand on her cheek, my fingers exploring and relishing it's smoothness.

I felt Ashley stir seconds before my robe was subtly pulled open, and she began nuzzling my right breast. With her mouth and lips kissing and sucking my nipple to hardness, her right hand was massaging my left breast and tweaking it's nipple. Soon, I felt her hand begin to slowly travel down and across my abdomen until it finally came to rest, for a short period, on my mound. My body, despite being exposed to the room's air conditioning, began to warm with arousal. Still, no words had been spoken but I knew each of our basic desires were being pleasantly addressed.

Just as Ashley moved her fingers between my thighs I felt Simone move her hand between her own legs. Ashley found every indication I was ready to accept her deft fingers either over or in me. Or both! She willingly complied, slickening my hooded nub and drawing it out from it's hiding spot before entering me. I drew in a quick breath before returning my tongue to Simone's mouth where it gently glided over and around hers. Within moments I felt Ashley move again, her fingers no longer toying with my delicate parts. Not surprisingly, I felt her fingers move across both my and Simone's lips. We parted slightly, allowing Ashley to place them against our mouths where we both began to lick and suck my flavor from her fingers, our tongues and lips occasionally making contact.

"So beautiful," we heard Ashley softly say, which only emboldened our lustful actions.

Ashley gently nudged me onto my side facing Simone while she lifted my right leg, her ass softly resting on my left.

"I just love fucking you Monica," she said, causing me to moan loudly against Simone's mouth. "I can't get enough of your sweet pussy rubbing against mine. I'm going to fuck you until you scream," she continued as I felt her heat slowly moving against mine.

Simone and I started kissing more ardently as I felt her hand moving quicker between her legs. I started massaging her left breast, with an occasional gentle pinch or tug of her nipple. Each elicited a moan of gratification. Ashley was also playing with me, alternating between energetically rubbing our pussies together, to softly rotating her hips in circles against my kitty.

After what seemed like hours of teasing I finally turned from Simone and, with an urgent tone said to Ashley, "Are you going to fuck me or play with me all day?"

Ashley laughed softly before saying, "Both. I enjoy the teasing, and can you do as well. Now I'm going to fuck you, my sweet minx. You're going to cum so hard Baby, you'll remember this for a long time."

I responded by pushing my pussy firmly against hers, causing her to laugh.

"You really want to cum, don't you?" she asked.

"I need to cum. Please make me cum. Please, cum with me. Just fucking do it," I pleaded.

Ashley's response was significantly more intense as she tribbed against me vigorously, our pussies now heated like rubbing two sticks together. She strengthened her dominating position by holding my leg firmly against her left breast, my calf forcibly massaging it through her movements. Her eyes were closed, lips parted and her head tilted up as she focused on the sensual gratification she was producing.

To my right, Simone's self-pleasure continued purposely, her body starting to tremble as her ecstacy approached. Thinking it best to allow her to breathe more freely, I turned her head upward and began tonguing and nibbling on her neck and ears. She starting making cute little squealing noises just as Ashley started to speak.

"God, your pussy is so wet and my clit so stiff, I want to slide it inside you," she said, with her head turned towards the ceiling.

Okay, I thought, I'd never heard that one before, but I was certainly willing to let her try!

"Fuck yes! Fuck, fuck fuck. God yes!" Ashley shouted so loudly I swear I heard it echo in the hallway. "Oh Baby, cum with me," she continued, "Fucking cum with me!"

I was still a moment or so away as I felt her gush against me, but Simone was about to join her.

"Dios mio! Oh dios mio, tan buena. Tan buena! Si, si! Oh maldita, si," she shouted as her body stiffened against mine, her breath labored.

Feeling Simone cum as she lay next to me, coupled with the slick stimulation Ashley was giving my clit finally sent me over the edge as I came with a potency I'd never experienced to this point.

"Oh my god Ash, I love you!" I shouted out as the warmth washed exquisitely away from my center, down my legs and up towards my shoulders.

As I seemed to be emerging from a serene haze I again became aware of Simone laying next to me, looking to have quietly recovered from her own euphoric journey. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment before she began kissing me. Simone then placed her soaked finger in my mouth where I once again enjoyed her taste. Ashley joined us as she leaned in and began kissing me as well. As I turned more towards Ashley I felt Simone working her way down the bed, and between my legs. I jerked slightly when I felt her tongue on my labia, but relaxed as she flattened her tongue and delicately lapped Ashley's and my combined cream.

"You both taste delightful, like a peach, maybe sweeter," Simone said before devouring more of our elixir. I softly ran my fingers through her hair, feeling Ashley's hands doing the same as she and I exchanged short, treasured kisses over both our faces and neck.

I was the first to collapse in blissful exhilaration before feeling Simone lay her head on my thigh, Ashley looking and me and softly stroking my face.

"I'm going to miss our time together, Angel," Ashley whispered.

"Me too," I said with a somber exhale as I stared at the ceiling.

"I need to ask one favor of you," Ashley softly spoke as I turned and saw the mist in her eyes.

"You know I'd do anything for you," I whispered back to her.

"It's actually two things," she continued. "First, remain the kind, vibrant person you are today. You have something very rare, a radiance if you will, that attracts people to you. Don't ever lose that."

There was a long silent pause before I spoke.

"Thank you Ashley. What was the second favor?"

"Make love to me, Baby. Slow, soft, rapturous love," she said as she pulled me in for a most resplendent embrace.

I looked down towards Simone, who had lifted her head and was gazing up at us both.

"Mind if I watch?" she asked.

All three of us began to laugh as we scrambled and rolled around on the bed.

12