Summer Surprise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought she was a lesbian," Monica said.

"She didn't come out of the chute knowing she was lesbian," Matt said. "She had to figure it out. I was the last boyfriend she had before she figured it out."

"So she's not a gold star lesbian, then," Monica said.

"Excuse my ignorance," Georgina said, "but what's a gold star lesbian?"

"I know," Beth said, raising her hand. "A lesbian who's never touched a cock."

"Penis, please," Georgina said. "Don't say cock."

"I suppose you do need a penis, Mom, since daddy's out of the picture, but I can't help you there." Beth said. "No gold star for Chloe, I think my brother popped her cherry, despite her having had a couple boyfriends before him."

"Beth!" Georgina exclaimed. "Are you having sex?"

"Not the kind that warrants birth control, but I'm not totally innocent. I know what cum tastes like."

"Are you just trying to shock me?"

"No, Mom. Just educate you to the realities of dating. You need to know this stuff if you're going back on the market. Giving a guy a blow job means he won't ask for more. No risk of getting pregnant if you're not having regular sex. I mean everyone but Matt and Monica have probably tasted cum, right?"

"I have too," Matt said.

"Now you're shocking me. What the hell, Matt!"

"Not from the source, but I've licked a woman after cumming in her."

"Was it Dianne?" Beth asked.

"Not me yet," Dianne said. "Some day, maybe. We're taking our time since I'm still slightly hooked on my dead husband."

"You and I need to have a good long chat, young lady, and I use the word 'lady' loosely," Georgina said.

"Don't worry, Mom. I'll get you caught up before you start dating again. Elaine can help. There's probably nothing she doesn't know about sex."

"I give up."

The rest of them couldn't help it, they all started laughing, even Monica.

"I can see that dinner this evening is going to be entertaining," Monica said.

"You have no idea," Matt said. "It gets even crazier with Chloe there."

They flashed the lights signaling everyone to take a seat. They all sat down, with Monica seated beside Dianne.

"So you've never been with Chloe?" Monica whispered.

"Not even a kiss," Dianne replied. "But I can give you a couple tips if you want to maintain Chloe's interest."

"Like what?"

"Chloe is totally dedicated to her craft. If you stand between her and her career, she'll dump you. Be prepared to come in second place to her goals and aspirations, but I suspect her second place is better than most people's firsts. Expect to have your experiences used in her work. The woman, before me, who interviewed to be her roommate bashed gays and that's in her play. So is the time Matt walked in on her making out with a woman.

"Chloe is attracted to women who are intelligent, have a good sense of humor, are empathetic, and possess a little mystery. If you're vapid or without interest, she'll dump you. She wants someone with depth, someone who can be pried open a little at a time, not someone who is an open book. She appreciates loyalty and gives it in return. If you aren't loyal or you cheat on her, she'll dump you. Loyalty is primary reason why she and Matt are friends to this day. The fact that he didn't dump her as a friend when he caught her with a woman and she came out as a lesbian, has earned him her devoted friendship. She makes it very clear who her friends are. You never have to guess where you stand with her. If you can put up with all that, she'll be your friend for life, and with a little luck maybe even your long term girlfriend.

"Are you sure you've never been a girlfriend? That's a pretty complete list."

"Quite sure. I do pay attention though. One woman only lasted a couple days, despite Chloe finding her to be insatiable and a top notch pussy pleaser, because all she did was talk about clothes and make-up. Sex is only part of the package, not the package."

Monica laughed. "I admit she's been interesting as hell and very funny."

"Don't be surprised if she asks you to pick out a movie to watch with her. She might want to see what you consider suitable viewing material."

"Something like Citizen Kane?"

"Too obvious now. You'll have to do better than that."

The house lights went down and the play started. If anything, this rendition was even better than the first one. At the end of the play, when the lights dimmed, the applause was thunderous. In response to the vigorous and prolonged clapping, Chloe reappeared for a curtain call. Grinning widely, she lifted her pants jokingly, and did a very theatrical curtsy. She patiently waited for the applause to subside and then addressed the audience.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," Chloe said bowing to each corner of the theater. "This is my final performance of this play. I'd like to thank the La Crosse Community Theater for providing me with the opportunity to present this play to you. They took a risk and I hope they feel rewarded for enabling me to show you all what I can do."

"I have a special treat for everyone tonight. I would like to introduce you to some people who are very important to me. Matt Sanders, would you please stand up so the audience can see you."

Matt stood up, more than a little bewildered about what was going on.

"Matt is my best friend. He is also the man who walked in on me when I was having sex with a woman for the first time. He never got mad at me for cheating on him, instead he innately understood that we're not in control of our sexuality, and has stood beside me through all the vagaries of my life. He accepted my sexuality and quirky personality even when my family ostracized me.

"Beside him is his mother, Georgina, and two sisters, Elaine and Beth. Please stand up. Georgina is the remarkable woman who raised Matt to be the man he is today, someone who can overlook a woman's confused sexual identity and help her get through it. His two sisters, Elaine and Beth, are both incredible women who made allowance for how much I hurt their brother and still choose to honor me with their friendship.

"Sitting on his left is my roommate, Dianne, the woman I interviewed after the bigot depicted in my play. Dianne, please stand up. She told me if I could take no for an answer, she didn't care what I was. I love that about her. There have been so many people who do care what I am, and I don't mean in a nice way, and it was refreshing to find someone who recognized that who you love is not as important as how you love.

"There seems to be a little love interest between Dianne and Matt, so hopefully, she'll make him forget he was ever in love with me.

"Sitting beside Dianne, is Monica Franklin, a woman I met after last night's performance. She is also the woman I hope will be my next girlfriend, because she intrigues me and makes me wish to know her better. Stand up, Monica.

"Would you all please take a little bow for our audience, so they can see what kind of people this world needs a few more of."

She waited for all of them to take a little bow.

"If not for the friendship and understanding of these people, who made life bearable, I might not be in front of you tonight. Please give them a warm round of applause. Thanks again for coming to my show. I'm Chloe Hamilton. God bless you all and may you all get home safely, because I need all the fans I can get."

Chloe took a final bow and backed through the curtain. The crowd erupted in applause again and many of them gathered around Chloe's guests. They were still fairly besieged when Chloe joined them. She thanked them all and bid them adieu, stating that she was famished and had to go eat because she had not eaten since lunch. They quickly made their way out of the theater.

"What a way to find out you want me to be your girlfriend," Monica said.

Chloe laughed. "Yeah, I hoped that got your attention. Dianne, did you get those reservations at the Waterfront Restaurant?"

"I did. We were lucky it was for so late. Everything was booked through 8:30. It's going to be on the pricey side."

"I'm paying, so who gives a shi...oops, sorry Mrs. Sanders, who gives a bleep."

They were walking to the restaurant since it was only a couple blocks away from the theater and none of their cars could carry everyone.

"What do you mean you're paying. I thought we were paying for you," Matt said.

"That was before."

"Before what?" Dianne asked.

"Before the Community Theater offered me three additional two week blocks over the next year for any other works I can come up with, including a small percentage of the net gate. I can fill in between their other productions without needing all the other cast or crew other productions might take. Plus, my family heard what I was planning and Dad gave me five hundred dollars to take you all out to dinner. He asked me why I was going to thank you at the end of my performance tonight and I told him if not for you, I might have committed suicide a couple times over. I was damn close, sorry again, Mrs. S. You were the ones who kept me sane and going."

"I didn't know you were so depressed, Chloe," Matt said.

"I know. I'm a great actress, always sunshine and light, but many things have been extremely tough to get through. If not for you all, I might not have made it. Why do you think this play was so important to me? I needed to thank the people who have supported me and to tell off those who haven't. Every time someone would give me a ration of shit...damn, sorry again, Georgina. Every time someone would bring me down, one of you would lift me up. Shit, I'm not going to get through this without swearing, so I'll just pre-apologize for all my swear words now and hope you can forgive me later.

"My families rejection threw me for a loop and I was at my rope's end. It's why I could understand your despondency, Matt, and why I had to jump start your ass. You saved my fucking bacon and I will always remember how you came in, gave me that great big hug, administered one of your incredible massages, and invited me to go to Madison to see your family. Your whole family welcomed me with open arms, well everyone except Christopher, but we know why now. It was life changing when you, Beth, and Georgina found it in your hearts to comfort me, despite the fact that I hurt you. Your family got me through the worst time in my life, Matt. I owe you so much, you'll never know how much. If I ever become famous, you'll all be the reason why I made it that far.

"Dianne, you made me realize the entire world isn't comprised of assholes. Your accepting attitude meant so much to me, especially after listening to that bitch tell me what a freaking pervert I was moments before you interviewed. You helped restore a little bit of my faith in humanity and I really needed that after how she treated me."

"Damn!" Georgina said.

"Mother," her three kids said, "watch your fucking language."

Georgina laughed. "I deserved that."

They reached the Waterfront and trooped back to the big table set up for them.

"Order whatever the hell you want," Chloe said, "except no alcohol for the minors, missy," she directed to Beth. To Monica, "Can I kiss you. I'm dying to find out how you kiss."

"Fuck yes! Sorry, Georgina."

They came together and the kiss lasted a good long time. Chloe eventually pulled back and said, "I really needed that. Dianne doesn't give me any satisfaction at all."

They all laughed. Two waiters came and took their orders.

When the waiters left, Beth asked, "Two committed lesbians at the table, wow. What's it like having sex with a woman?"

"Great," Monica and Chloe said. Chloe added, "But remember all the stuff that goes with it. The prejudice, the bigotry. Everything in my play happened to me. Your life is so much easier if you're normal. You have to put up with a bunch of crap if you're the slightest bit different. People are happy to label you and tear you down for not being like them. Unless you have a burning emotional attachment to women, you're probably better off with guys, especially if you can find a good one like your brother."

"Elaine, have you had sex with a woman?" Beth asked.

"I had sex with whoever had the money."

"Right."

Monica looked quizzically at Elaine. "You'll find out all about if you hang around long enough," Chloe said. "Sad tale, into a new chapter. It's the next major script I'm working on. Don't worry about it. Elaine is good people."

"Dianne, how about you?"

"No, but I kissed one pretty thoroughly last weekend."

"Yes," Chloe said, "cheating on me with some African-American floozy." She laughed and told them the story of Yolanda and Dianne pulling the prank on Matt and Marty, complete with sound effects and script.

Chloe was kissing her arm and going, "Baby, are you going to make me cum?" "With my tongue, lover. How could I not taste the fresh honey dripping from your twat?" "Oh, you make me feel so good. I'm going to cum."

Everyone at the table was laughing. When she finished, she stood up and took a little bow.

"It wasn't quite that bad," Dianne said. "But that was definitely funnier. Monica, remember how I warned you that anything you tell Chloe could turn up in something she wrote or performed. Nothing is sacred."

"Too true. Life is a series of scripts waiting to be told."

Georgina cleared her throat and said, "I kissed a girl once and a little more."

The table went dead for a half minute.

"Mom?" Beth finally said.

"What? You just told me you were sucking off your boyfriends. You think you're the only one who ever did anything a little bit crazy?"

"Mrs. Sanders," Chloe said, "how much is a little more?"

"Okay, a lot more. Probably most of what you've done."

"Do tell. And I mean do tell. I have to hear this story. I promise I will change the names to protect the guilty."

The whole table leaned in to hear.

"It was after Elaine's father died, but before I met Christopher. There was a waitress named Laverne, whom I used to work with at the diner, who would flirt with everyone, and I mean everyone. Made no difference who it was. I thought it was all kind of a put on, part of an act she did to get larger tips. That was until I saw her kissing one of the other waitresses in the back room. I realized then it wasn't all just an act, although it might have gotten her larger tips. I was kind of curious. The next time she flirted with me, I flirted back, and it ended in another kiss in the back room. You know the Katy Perry song, 'I Kissed a Girl and I Liked It.' Well, I liked it.

"For maybe two months or so, it led to much more than kissing away from work. Finally, I came to the realization that I liked sex with men more than women. Considering what happened later, meeting and eventually marring Christopher, maybe I should have stuck with Laverne, but she was married and in those days one didn't often admit to feelings about other women. Even if she would have left her husband, I don't think she was the faithful type, and would most likely have broken my heart eventually."

"Is that the reason you could accept me for what I am?" Chloe asked.

"It didn't hurt."

"I knew this was going to be an interesting dinner," Monica said. "I had no clue."

"I can't believe my Mom has done something I haven't done," Beth said.

"You didn't invent sex, Beth, believe me. Did you know that I jumped the gun with Elaine's dad and she wasn't two weeks premature? Maybe I should have sucked off her father."

"OMG. I need to hang around with you guys more often. Who knows what else I might learn. The next time you try to give me a curfew, I'm so going to use this."

"Please remember the mistakes I made are the reasons I give you things like a curfew. I don't want you doing the same things I did. What if something had happened and I didn't get married? Things are easier now than they were then, but you can't tell me the girls who get pregnant before getting married don't still get flack. Or that certain girls don't get reputations as sluts and are shunned by others. Chloe is right. If it was known I'd had sex with a woman, I would have been ostracized. Maybe I would have gotten fired from a job I needed. Learn from the mistakes of others so you don't have to make them all yourself."

"Your mother is right, Beth," Chloe said. "Learn from others. How many people at your school have come out as gay?"

"Three."

"And how ostracized are they? Do you let them know they're okay despite their sexual orientation? Do you say anything to anyone who makes fun of them, stand up for them?"

Beth shook her head.

"That's another reason for my play. Things need to change. Statistically, roughly ten percent of the human population is gay, although fewer than that come out of the closet. Your school has way more than thirty people in it. Now some of the students who are gay may not know it yet. I didn't know it until I left high school. I knew I was different, but not why. Far more of them might know they are different and refuse to come out because they know they won't be accepted.

"Everyone knows that there is an epidemic of teenagers committing suicide because they're shamed in social media. It's a disgrace. You never know when a kind word to someone will change their life. No one should have to go through the things I did. But I had friends who got me through it. If someone had said the wrong thing to me at the right time, I'd be dead now. Instead, you and others said the right thing at the right time. Don't be a herd animal. Stand up for what you believe. Help the people you can help. Support the people who need it.

"We're all human. Everyone makes mistakes and bad choices. As long as those mistakes and bad choices don't hurt others, it shouldn't matter to anyone. For instance, your Mom shouldn't have had to worry she could be fired for being with a woman because she didn't do anything which hurt anyone.

"She's giving you good advice. I know it's good, because she raised good, moral, caring kids. Don't disregard it just because you think it's old fashioned or square. That's why I don't resent the fact she tells me I shouldn't sweat as much as I do, even though I can't always do what she says. That's just her love talking to you. It's good sense built up by a lifetime of living and learning."

Monica said, "Can I tell you how much I admire you right now. You're sweeping me off my feet."

"My plan is working then," Chloe said, laughing. "I want to bed you so bad I can taste it."

"Ewww! TMI, TMI," Beth said.

The food was delivered and everyone set to eating. Monica and Chloe were holding hands as they ate, their fingers roaming over the back of the hand they held, before trading places. They were also making eyes at each other. Everyone noticed.

In response to the public displays of affection, Beth said, "Get a room," and Monica replied, "as soon as we're done eating."

Matt and Dianne also frequently held hands. They weren't as blatant about it, but it certainly didn't go unnoticed. Elaine especially noticed. She was both delighted and saddened that it looked like Matt had moved on from her. She was delighted that she no longer needed to worry about what might happen if they were alone together and saddened because she still had to deal with the loss of love unfulfilled.

Dianne noticed her focus on them. "I'd like to say how much I admire Matt and how fine a young man he is. I want everyone to know, especially you, Elaine, that I will endeavor to never do anything which hurts him."

Matt squeezed her hand.

"Thanks for looking out for him," Elaine said.

"Why especially Elaine, dear, and not me?" Georgina asked. "I'm his mother."

"Chloe told me how Matt gave Elaine money so she could quit her previous profession and still be able to pay for an apartment and go to school. It was obvious how grateful to him she was when she came by later to return the money. I could sense a special connection between them, a unique bond closer than most brothers and sisters have, especially ones who were estranged for so long and have such a significant age difference. I just want her to know that I understand and would never do anything to hurt her brother or damage their relationship. It was listening to Elaine and Chloe speak in such glowing terms about what a good brother and man Matt was that made me want to get to know the sad sack who kept coming to visit.