Summer Surprise Pt. 06

Story Info
Bill Thornhill sees play, exposes relationship to our trio.
21.7k words
4.75
7.6k
5

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter, our old friends Bill and Evelyn Thornhill come to La Crosse to see Chloe's play. Our trio learns of Evelyn's submission and witness it played out in living color. This chapter will fall more under the heading of BDSM than Group Sex or Romance, though all facets of sex remain a part of it. In this chapter, we see group sex as threesomes, anal sex, lesbian sex, oral sex, discipline, including spanking and whipping. There is no COVID-19 or STD's in my fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance.

Summer Surprise, Part 6

"Guess what?" Chloe said on Wednesday. "The Community Theater wants me to extend the show for two more weeks and they're going to increase my share of the sales if I do."

"You don't look happy about it, Chloe," Matt replied. She really didn't. Chloe was frowning when she said it.

"I guess I'm not, really. I've got finals starting in a few weeks and you know how fucked up my schedule has been. I feel like I need to concentrate on my school work more. Senior year, right? On top of which is how miserable this show makes me feel every day. The story needs to be told, but it's tearing me up."

"Instead of doing it for two more weeks, why don't you do it for one more and maybe they can increase ticket prices 25%, make more money that way. If they want to run it for two weeks, it must be because demand is high. Higher prices may lower demand while still filling seats," Dianne said. "Maybe Ethel won't have to lose as much money as she did. She should get some of her money back if they start charging more and run it for another week. Maybe her business manager can make a deal for more money for you to increase your nest egg for when you fly the coop."

"That's not a bad idea, Rogers. Looks like you've got more going for you than licking pussy and sucking cock."

Dianne laughed. "A lot more, you lesbian slut. Or should we call you a bi slut now since you like taking Matt's cock up your ass so much."

"Oooh, burn. Good one. Let's call Ethel and see what she says."

They sat together on the couch, called Ethel, putting her on speaker and told her the story, pluses, minuses and asked what they could ask for if agreeing to a one week additional run instead of two. She said she'd put her business manager on it and call tomorrow.

"How are you three doing?" Ethel asked. "Any problems cropping up in your relationship? It is a little unconventional."

"No, it's going surprisingly well," Matt said. "We seem to be in a good place for now. I guess I'm more concerned with graduation and what happens then. Dianne still has a lot of time left at school. I've looked around here and don't think I'm going to find a job in La Crosse. I think I need to look in some of the larger cities for work. Chloe can't stay in La Crosse to pursue her dreams either, so I think our merry band has an ending point coming up fairly soon. I've got some prospects in Madison so I won't be too far away. The Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area is another possibility. Rochester would be closer than either and I've got feelers out at the Mayo Clinic."

"You know you're welcome to live here if you find work in Madison, and Dianne can easily transfer her credits here as well, so at least two-thirds of you can stay together. Can't do much for Chloe. I believe Beth has been accepted at La Crosse, although she's also been accepted a couple other schools, so she's looking at her options. She really buckled down in high school for the last eighteen months. Pulled her GPA up from like a 3.2 to 3.85. I think she had one B in that time. If she goes to La Crosse, Dianne has a roommate if she wants to finish her degree there.

"On another note, my brother, William, is coming from New York to see the play with his wife. I think he intends to be there on Friday, come to see me on Saturday and Sunday, meet Matt's mom and the rest of the family. I haven't seen him for about a year, before I met Georgina, so I'm looking forward to that."

"Wow! He must be the New York person who enquired about tickets. That's neat. Is he accepting of your sexual preference?" Chloe asked.

"I mentioned I'm a lesbian and have a girlfriend. I haven't mentioned I planned on marrying her yet, hoping to tell him in person."

"I hope your family supports your choices," Chloe said.

"Me too. Thanks for the update. I'll call you tomorrow with whatever details we worked out with the theater."

"So, what are we doing tonight?" Dianne asked. "If our little threesome does bite the bullet in the near future, I am really going to miss the sex."

"I'll have to throw my little black book away. I don't know any lesbians outside of La Crosse," Chloe said. "Have to start a new one in LA. I think that's where I plan to go more than New York."

"Dianne and I will end up having to make the occasional booty call instead of being able to sleep together naked all night," Matt said.

"Do you think we'll last through a long distance relationship, Matt?"

"It won't be real long distance. I don't plan on being more than three hours away. If I can't see you at least once a week, I will be miserable."

"I guess that wouldn't be horrible."

"I'm sure we can figure something out for the weekdays," Matt said. "FaceTime masturbation or something."

"Going back to your original question, Dianne, I think Matt should fuck you, and I should fuck him. Plus, I bought a new toy today. Barbara told me about it. I think it's going to be a lot of fun."

"What is it?"

Chloe went to a bag next to her purse by the door. She brought it to the couch and pulled out a box. It looked to be some type of dildo.

She opened the box and pulled out an L shaped object. "Ta da! A strapless strap-on called a Feeldoe. I know that's an oxymoron, but you put the shorter arm in the pussy of the fucker, and use the longer arm to fuck the fuckee. No straps, and it vibrates. I charged the thing during tonight's performance. The bad thing about my strap-on is the person who wears it doesn't really get any jollies from it. Since this goes inside my pussy, I get something out of it too, especially because it vibrates.

"So when Matt is fucking you, I'll put this little toy in and fuck his ass. It's no longer or thicker than the previous model, so he doesn't need any further preparation. The vibrations should stimulate both Matt and me. It might even give him another quick erection due to the stimulation to his prostate so he can fuck longer. Tell you the truth, I'm also looking forward to us using it on each other."

Matt took it out of Chloe's hand and looked at it. "How does it turn on?"

Chloe showed him the on-off switch. He turned it on and felt the thing vibrating. "Hmm, interesting. You know what I think, Dianne?"

"What do you think?"

"I think that before I let Chloe shove this thing up my ass, it needs to be broken in on her cunt first. Help me hold her down."

"Wait. What?" Before she could get away, Matt pulled Chloe onto his lap and put her in a full nelson.

"Get her jeans and panties off, Dianne. Then you can use that little strapless gadget and fuck her. You don't even need to stick it in your cunt. Just use your hand to hold it unless you want to get the full benefit."

Dianne jumped up and grabbed at Chloe's jeans, undoing the button and zipper and tugging them down her legs. Chloe started kicking and fighting for a few moments.

"Fuck! What the hell am I fighting for?" Chloe said, suddenly ceasing her struggle. "That sounds like fun."

"Sounds like fun to me too," Dianne said.

Dianne tugged Chloe's panties down and Chloe spread her legs over Matt's. Dianne picked up the still operating vibrator, feeling the strong vibrations in her hand.

"Oh my, Chloe. Look how wet you are already. You must be really looking forward to your fucking," Dianne said.

She placed the toy up against Chloe's vaginal opening, and it slid in very easily, riding the fluids beginning to leak from her.

"Oh, fuck!" Chloe moaned. "Nice. No better than nice; fucking great."

Dianne began fucking her with the toy, occasionally bending down to lick and suck on Chloe's clit. In a few minutes, Chloe was thrusting her hips into the toy as she orgasmed, practically growling in pleasure. Having one down, Dianne removed the toy and turned it off. She took off her own clothes, then unbuttoned Chloe's blouse and releasing the front clasp on her bra, freeing her boobs.

Figuring out how to put the toy in herself, Dianne slid it in and turned it on again. She approached her lover and lined up the vibrating toy with Chloe's cunt and pushed it back in. Dianne began fucking her, caressing her breasts with her hands, squeezing and kneading the plump pillows. Matt released his full nelson and Chloe pulled Dianne's face in for a kiss as they fucked. Both of them enjoyed another orgasm, then another, and another.

"You're right, Chloe," Dianne panted, "this is going to be a great addition to our play."

"God, yes! Fuck me, Dianne! Fuck me harder! I'm cumming again. Aauuuggghhh! Fuuucccckkk meeeee!"

On one of the in strokes, Matt grabbed Dianne's hair, wrapping his hand in it and pulling her up for a kiss, until she shivered into another orgasm. He released her hair and replaced Dianne's hands on Chloe's breasts, kissing the side of her neck until she turned and kissed him, hips thrusting against Dianne's.

"That should do it," Matt said after Chloe had spasmed twice more. "I think we can consider it broken in now. From the looks of it, the only place we'll need any lube is on my ass, that thing is dripping with cum."

"I'm limp," Chloe moaned. "I'm not sure my legs will work. Help me get to the bedroom."

Matt picked her up and carried her in. Chloe kissed him again.

"The only thing I miss about being straight, is being picked up and carried like a rag doll. Maybe I should find a lesbian body builder."

Matt laughed and laid her on the bed. When he stood, Chloe could see he was erect and harder than a diamond bit.

"Do you enjoy seeing two women fuck each other, Matthew?"

"Yes, especially when they're squirming in my arms when they cum and I get to maul their tits."

"You hear that, Dianne. Matt's ready to fuck your tasty twat, no lines, no waiting."

"I can hardly wait," Dianne said, trailing after them. "Something a little bigger in my cunt would go perfectly right now. Move over."

Chloe abandoned the middle of the bed and Dianne claimed it, her legs widespread and knees bent, waiting for her lover to claim her. Matt crawled up the mattress and moved between her legs, his hard cock and full balls hanging below him. Matt had no problem sliding into his girlfriend; she was as soaked as Chloe had been. She moaned as Matt filled her in a single solid thrust.

"Ooohhh! You're so much thicker and longer than the toy, Matt. The only think missing is the on/off switch."

"I'm almost always on as far as you're concerned."

"Well said, Matt," Chloe said. "Way to make a gal feel special. Why don't you fuck her to another orgasm while I get the lube for your asshole?"

"What a chore," Matt said. "I don't know how I'll manage." He pulled out to the crown of his cock, then slammed back into Dianne, jolting her an inch up the bed and extracting another moan of pleasure. It didn't take long. Dianne was cumming in another couple minutes under his frontal assault. She wrapped her legs around his waist in order to hold him inside her as she shivered through another climax.

Matt felt Chloe smearing lube around his back door.

"Hold still for a minute," Chloe said. "Let me get this bad boy in before you start fucking again."

Matt held still and relaxed his buttocks as much as could considering he was holding Dianne's hips off the bed. At least she was doing most of the work with her legs. He spread his knees a little farther apart to help. Chloe grabbed his hips and he felt the head of strapless on his pucker. A couple of deep breaths later, it pushed against the muscle and began the inexorable parting of his anal ring.

When he felt Chloe's hips on his buns, she said, "Resume fucking, Matt. I'll let you do most of the work."

Sure enough, every thrust he made in Dianne's pussy withdrew the log in his ass and every time he drew back for another pump, he filled his butt again. Then Chloe turned the vibrator.

"Oh, shit!" Matt said.

"Please don't," Chloe laughed. "We just changed the sheets this morning."

Matt couldn't possibly last as long as he usually did, the vibrations doing a number to his prostate. He found himself squirting a huge load into Dianne within a few minutes, less than five, he thought. But as Chloe suggested might happen, the vibrating buzzing in his buttocks didn't allow him to lose much hardness and he was able to continue fucking Dianne after his orgasm and it wasn't long before he was as hard as if he'd never cum at all, driving hard into Dianne. He lasted a little longer the second time, but only by a matter of another half dozen minutes. Dianne was climaxing again and he heard Chloe moaning through an orgasm behind him when he shot a second load deep into his girlfriends sheathe.

"You have to stop, Chloe," Matt panted. "You might be able to keep me hard if you keep fucking me, but I'm too sensitive now."

Matt felt Chloe withdraw and his cock shriveled shortly afterward, thoroughly drained.

"I don't think I've ever been fucked through two straight male orgasms before, Matt. Between my climaxes wearing the thing and you, my pussy feels like soup. I feel all kinds of stuff leaking down to my ass."

"Clean her up, Matt. Don't let her mess up the sheets again," Chloe said. "Hurry."

"You help, It's partly your responsibility."

"Fine, you go low and I'll go high," Chloe said.

Matt went low, licking the base of Dianne's cunt down towards her pucker. Chloe climbed over her and attacked the mess at the top near Dianne's clit.

"Mine is pretty messy too, Dianne. That toy fucked me to a froth. You can do some clean up too."

Chloe lowered her hips toward Dianne's face and was gratified to feel her tongue lapping at Chloe's core.

"Have you ever eaten your own creampie before, Matt?"

"Yes, but not one this big," Matt said, slurping at Dianne's messy pussy. "It's usually only after cumming once and not twice."

"As soon as I make her cum again, you'll get some more yummy cum to eat."

Chloe bent forward and attacked Dianne's clit with purpose and she soon orgasmed again, her contractions sending another spate of thick cream out for Matt to lap up. The next one sent more, though less this time. Chloe also managed to orgasm one more time due to Dianne's agile and facile tongue slurping at her sloppy pussy.

Finally finished, they all collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

"I hate to get up," Chloe said, "I love this feeling of lassitude and completion."

"Why get up?" Dianne asked.

"Toy clean up. Has to be done, and talking about it just puts it off." Chloe got up and grabbed the toy she'd abandoned after pulling out of Matt's bottom. "I'll bring a warm washcloth to finish you guys off."

She disappeared into the bathroom.

"How was it, Matt. Did the vibrations help you?"

"Couldn't you tell? I barely lost any hardness before I was fucking you again."

"But did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah, it felt good. Different but good."

Chloe soon returned and gently wiped first Dianne, then Matt's cock and finally his bottom, throwing the washcloth into the clothes hamper afterward. She cuddled down against Dianne.

"Well, I think we can say that was an unqualified success," Chloe said. "I'm whipped. Better set an alarm or I might sleep through my first class tomorrow."

"What time?"

"Seven-thirty should do it." Chloe yawned. "I can grab breakfast at the student union cafe." She kissed Dianne, then Matt. "Good night, peeps, and thank you for participating in tonight's performance."

Matt turned out the light and all three of them quickly fell asleep.

******

Ethel called and told Chloe if she did one more week, she was getting ten percent of the gross for the entire three weeks, they were raising ticket prices 20% for all remaining unsold seats and donating 5% of profits to LGBTQ causes.

"Damn, Ethel! What the hell did you say to them?" Chloe said.

"I said they had a lot of nerve going from refusing to put your play on, to asking a poor college student who had finals coming up to do two additional weeks and the only reason they'd done it in the first place was because I bought up any unpaid seats, which by the way, hasn't been all that many so far. Mostly just the first three or four days until word got around how powerful it was. I also said if any of the victims or family of victims wanted to attend the play, they were to give them free tickets and I'd still pay for those.

"One other thing, you need to be prepared to do some interviews. Some of the major news shows might be coming to La Crosse to interview you. If they call, schedule it for when you have time. Don't be bullied into messing up your schedule. Think about what you want to say to the whole country about Monica and gay rights if GMA or the Today Show contacts you."

"You don't mess around, do you?"

"I don't, but I'm not responsible for the latter. I think my brother might have more to do with that. He did a press release saying he was attending your play in La Crosse. Some of the news organizations followed up on it asking why. Every time he does anything, it's big news. He told them what you were doing and why it happened. He's unsure, but it sounded to him as though they were going to follow up on your story because of the human interest angle."

"Thank you, Ethel. You're amazing."

"I'm glad you think so, because you're amazing, so it means a lot coming from you."

******

"Chloe," the theater manager said, "William Thornhill is outside. He wants to see you for a couple minutes. Can you see him?"

Chloe was taking off her make-up, but she was dressed, so didn't have a problem with it.

"Sure, let him in."

She stopped what she was doing and stood up. A half minute later, Chloe was facing one of the world's richest men. He had a woman with him. She had on a dress which would be perfect for New York or Paris, but seemed a world away from La Crosse. Deeply plunging neckline without a hint of a brassiere and translucent enough you could see a hint of her nipples; dress slit to nearly her crotch.

"Miss Hamilton, thank you for seeing me. I wanted to tell you how much I admired your play. This is my wife, Evelyn."

Chloe shook both of their hands. "I'll give you my autograph, if I can get your autograph, preferably, on a big check," Chloe said, laughing. "I'm very pleased to meet you both. I'd like to say how much I admire your sister, Mr. Thornhill. She's been a very big help to me."

"Yes, and she's been telling me what an amazing woman you are and how you and Monica helped her decide to come out, so the association has had benefits for both. Have you had supper yet?"

"I just had a salad before the play. Don't want to be too weighed down with heavy food beforehand as it slows me down. I usually have another snack after the show with my friends."

"That would be Matt and Dianne?"

"Yes. You're well informed."

"I actually wanted to meet both of them as well. I understand Matt's mother will be my sister-in-law in the near future. I'll meet the rest of his family tomorrow. Could I take you all to dinner tonight?"

"You must be confusing La Crosse with New York. Most of the restaurants are thinking of closing soon. We usually have pizza because it's a college town and a few of those stay open late for students to order delivery, though the dining rooms usually close at ten."

"I'll order pizza for the lot of you then, if you have no objection."