Summer Surprise Pt. 18

Story Info
Vivica comes to claim her missing slave, Francine.
22.2k words
4.8
8.1k
4

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,604 Followers

Francine's visit continues and her Mistress, Vivica, comes to take her back. This chapter contains, oral, anal, lesbian, interracial, and group sex occurs in this chapter. There are no STD's or COVID-19 in my world. JohnnyGalt is my editor for this chapter. My thanks to him. All mistakes remain mine.

Summer Surprise, Ch 18 - Francine's Visit -2

When Chloe woke Francine up the next day, the house seemed deserted.

"Where is everyone, Miss Chloe?" Francine asked.

"Sophia is at the grocery store buying groceries. We're eating all of her food. Andrea went home. Taylor and Rosilyn went to Taylor's place. Rosilyn has got to pack up her things and move here. Matt is at his apartment boxing up his stuff for the movers, also to move here. Dianne is boxing up her stuff and my stuff, also for the movers as we're both moving here, although some of my things will be going to my parents. Only what few things I need to keep me through the end of July are coming here, mostly clothes and personal items.

"You need to shower, eat, and then I'm going to be working with you some more to turn you into a slave slut for your Mistress. After your shower and before you eat, we're going to put a tail back inside your ass. We've got a foxtail, raccoon, skunk, and dog tail. Do you have a preference?"

"Anything but the skunk would be okay, I guess, Mistress."

"I think we need to send Vivica a picture of you in your tail, don't you?"

"Do I have a choice, Miss Chloe?"

"Not as long as you're a slave. Go take your shower. I'll have the tail waiting when you get out. You can either put it in yourself, or I'll put it in for you, then something quick for breakfast. Perhaps breakfast cereal or toast and peanut butter."

"You may put it in, Mistress."

Francine took a shower and found the foxtail sitting on the bathroom counter. She brought it to Chloe who applied lubricant to the tail and her pucker and inserted it in her ass. Chloe took several pictures and sent them to Vivica. One standing and two from the rear while Francine was on her hands and knees, one with the tail down between her legs and one with the tail draped over her back so her pussy was visible. She ate breakfast with Chloe and then Chloe brought one of the kitchen chairs into the living room. Chloe had Francine sit in the chair, and Chloe taped her feet back and to the side, her waist to the chair back, put a mask over her head, which covered both her eyes and ears. She couldn't see and remaining sounds were muffled by the mask.

"I want you to start masturbating now. You can't cum. Anytime you get close to cumming, you'll stop masturbating until such time as your climax is no longer imminent, then start masturbating again. I want you to keep doing that until I tell you to stop."

"I can't orgasm at all, Miss Chloe?"

"Nope. Just stay close. I'd put you on the Slave Trainer, but you already have an object up your ass, so we'll forgo it for now, but if you orgasm before I tell you, you'll be on it for the next day."

"What will you be doing, Miss Chloe?"

"Watching you until Sophia gets back with the groceries, then I'll help her put those away. When the groceries are put away, you're going to tell me things about yourself, like the first time your Mistress made you lick her cunt and all the wicked little fantasies you've had, all while you're masturbating. Right now, use your fingers, but eventually, I'll give you something to fuck yourself with, but the rules will remain the same. Stop masturbating when you get close, start again when your need goes away."

"Yes, Mistress. I understand."

Francine had never masturbated in front of anyone before. It was such an intimate act, which she only ever did in private. She was embarrassed to be doing it in front of Chloe. Despite her shame and trepidation, she found she was aroused by her predicament, fastened to the chair with her legs spread wide so her pussy was exposed. She quickly found herself close to release, and had to stop stroking herself. She could feel a trickle of her juice running from her humid sheath to her tiny pucker. As Francine masturbated, Chloe didn't make a sound. It was so quiet, Francine didn't even know if she remained there. After approximately five minutes or so; Francine was uncertain of the length of time due to her blindness and the lewd acts she was engaging in, she heard the door open.

"That's Sophia with groceries. Keep masturbating while I help put everything away."

"Yes, Mistress."

Francine heard Sophia's voice and realized the older woman could also see her touching herself, which increased both her feelings of shame and arousal. The doors to cupboards and the pantry and refrigerator/freezer were opened and closed as the food was put away. Such a mundane thing while she stroked herself.

All of a sudden, Chloe's voice was right beside her and her hands cupped Francine's breasts. She gasped and nearly climaxed. She hadn't realized she was slo close.

"You haven't cum yet, have you?"

"No, Mistress."

"Keep touching yourself and tell me how you met Vivica."

"Is Miss Sophia watching?"

"Does it make any difference if she is? You're going to masturbate anyway if I tell you to."

"Yes, Mistress. I submitted my DNA to Ancestry.com and got my results back. You start getting hints back saying such and such a person might be a relative. You also have the option of trying to contact those people. Most of them I ignored, but a few with the same last name I contacted to follow the connection back to see where it led. Vivica answered and she lived in the Atlanta area where I live and work. She said I could meet with her and invited me to her home. When she opened the door and I saw she was black, I double checked to see if I had the right address. I was flabbergasted, wondering how we could possibly be related. But DNA doesn't lie does it? She then told me her family history and I realized my ancestor had raped her ancestor while she was a slave.

"All of a sudden, I felt so guilty, as if I'd somehow done the raping myself. I said I was sorry for what had happened. She said, 'If you're truly sorry, you'd lick my black cunt.' I was stunned. 'What do you mean?' 'I mean I think it only fitting I turn Nathan Bedford Forrest's white descendent into my slave bitch for what he did to my ancestor. Get on the floor, crawl over here and lick my pussy.'

"I was still filled with remorse for that shameful part of my ancestral past, yet the thought of doing what she told me to do, excited me in a way nothing else ever had. I could feel my pussy moisten, nearly as wet as I am now. It seemed fitting, that I would make up for what happened so long ago by doing what she ordered. She didn't threaten me, just told me what I should do. I got on my hands and knees and crawled to her. 'I don't know what to do. I've never been with a woman before,' I said. 'I don't care. Neither have I, but you will lick me. Pull off my underwear and get busy.' I drew them down her legs and began licking. It took me awhile, I was so inexperienced, but eventually, she orgasmed. She got so wet when she climaxed. My face was drenched with her pussy fluids.

"She said, 'From now on, when I call you, you'll meet me and do the same thing every time I tell you to.' I told her I would. She said I wasn't allowed to have sex with anyone else without her permission. I agreed. That's when she became my Mistress."

"Where did you usually meet?"

"My apartment or her home mostly to start, Miss Chloe. About three weeks after the first time we met, she took me to an all black club. I was scared when I went in. All I could think of was I was all alone with all those black people who might feel justified in killing me. No one threatened me at all, but they were surprised to see me there. One of the people there was her boyfriend and we sat at a table together. 'Why you with the white bitch?' he asked. 'We're related,' she answered.

"He was as surprised as I was when he heard it. 'Yeah, her ancestor is Nathan Bedford Forrest, black slave trader, founding member of the KKK. That bastard raped my ancestor, making us distant cousins. She is making amends by licking my black twat.' He laughed, said, 'This I gotta see.' Mistress made me get under the table and lick her there in the club. Soon a bunch of people are watching me. I was so humiliated she was making me lick her in that club in front of everyone. When I finished, he asked if I could suck his cock. 'Maybe sometime,' Mistress said. 'At the moment, I don't want any lips around your dick but mine. You want to feel up her white titties, though, feel free.' He opened the front of my dress, and in front of everyone in the club, he squeezed and mauled my breasts, pinched my nipples, and even sucked on both of them, all while Mistress watched.

"'Damn, baby,' he said. 'This bitch got me so fuckin' hard. I need some relief.' Mistress answered, 'Pull your dick out. She'll give you a hand job.' He pulled out his cock and it was big, like Matt's. Pretty much the entire club watched me stroke his cock. Miss Chloe, please can I cum?"

"No. I'll tell you when you can cum. Just stop anytime you're close. What happened?"

"Yes, Mistress. He said, 'I need to cum soon. Hand me a napkin.' Mistress said, 'You don't need a napkin. Just cum all over her face and her titties.' That's what he did. He had a massive amount of cum in his balls and he shot it all over my face and bare tits. Everyone watching started laughing, clapping and cheering. I was mortified, but I also had a tiny orgasm, nothing much more than a tingle. She let me pull my dress up to cover my breasts and we left soon after. She went home with him. Mistress sent me back to my place."

"Have you ever fucked a black man before?"

"No, Mistress."

"When you were tugging on that big black cock in the club, did you imagine what it would feel like to fuck one?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'm going to give you something to fuck yourself with now, something to remind you of a big black cock. Start fucking yourself with it. Same rules apply. You can't cum. If you get close, stop fucking yourself with it until the need passes, but leave it inside your cunt. Don't remove it for any reason."

"Yes, Mistress."

Chloe placed something in her hand. Francine expected it to be a dildo, but it wasn't. It was round and tubular and thick but uniform; the same size for the entire eight inch length except for the rounded ends. Francine almost climaxed putting it inside herself it felt so good and opened her so wide. Once she got the object inside her, she couldn't fuck herself with it for several minutes.

"When did you start dating Fred?" Chloe asked.

"A couple days after the club, I told Mistress my parents were asking who I was dating. She told me to tell them I was dating a black woman. I told her I couldn't tell them that. My parents thought lesbian sex was a sin. I didn't say so, but thought they'd have a bigger problem because she was black, though the lesbian sex was probably the bigger affront. She knew this guy at her job who she said was probably pretty safe for me to go with. He wouldn't ask for too much too fast. She set us up on a date and I started going out with him a few times with my other friends while Mistress kept an eye on me. I started posting pictures to FaceBook so my parents could see me dating this white boy so the questions would stop."

"Have you ever fantasized about being fucked by two or three men at once?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Describe it to me?"

"I didn't realize until last night how much I might enjoy anal sex. Usually, I'd be sucking one man and another would get behind me and push into my cunt so I had a cock in both my mouth and pussy."

"What's the craziest fantasy you've ever had?"

"Mistress, please let me cum. I need to cum so much. If you touched my clit now, I'd explode."

"Sorry, Francine. No can do. Tell me about your craziest fantasy."

"I can't, Mistress. It's too shameful. Even telling you might make me orgasm."

"Are you a slave slut for a black Mistress?"

"Yes, Miss Chloe."

"Then tell me, and if you cum, I'll whip your slutty cunt twenty times with the whip. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mistress. The most arousing fantasy I had before my submission started was being at a party or other large gathering of people, perhaps an award ceremony. Suddenly, the hostess tells me to strip. I'm confused and don't know what to do. Why is she telling me to strip? When I don't move fast enough, two big men come and take me by my arms. They're so large, I can't pull away, no matter how I struggle. The hostess comes up to me while I'm held and rips the clothes off me until I'm naked. She tells the people there they can touch me and fondle me. Suddenly, there are dozens of hands on me, feeling my tits, my pussy, almost every part of me. Despite my fear, I become aroused and I orgasm. They call me a slut and a whore. I'm confined, either with ropes or chains until I'm helpless. She tells everyone they can fuck me. Person after person, men and women, have their way with me. I'm fucked for hours, climaxing so often. I've got cum dripping out of my cunt, so many have cum inside of me. More have orgasmed on top of me. I've got cum all over me. One person even fucked my ass because after putting it in my pussy, he said he could no longer feel it when he tried fucking me. He leaves more cum in my ass. I'm a filthy mess. I feel depraved and worthless.

"Another man puts his cock in my mouth and I think he wants me to suck him, but instead, he starts pissing in my mouth. It's vile and disgusting, but to keep from drowning, I have to swallow. Then another couple men piss on my body, adding to the cum all over it. I feel like I'm nothing more than a toilet."

"Francine, you nasty bitch. No wonder you considered it too shameful to tell me. You said that was the fantasy before your submission. What was it after your submission started?"

"That I'm a white slave being sold to black owners. I'm on the slave block, being posed naked in the most lewd and lascivious positions, forced to show every inch of my bare body. People are allowed to touch me, to test me. They stick their fingers in my mouth and pussy, even my ass to test me for suitability to be their sex slave. They intend to breed me and make me bear mulatto children, who will also be slaves because they have a white parent."

"You imagine turning the whole Nathan Bedford Forrest past history on its ears and become the slave to any number of blacks who will rape you and make you bear their children."

"Yes, Miss Chloe. I dream of it sometimes, most often after a day with Mistress."

"I see. Have you ever thought of having sex with Dianne?"

"That would be incest, Miss Chloe."

"I know what it is. Have you ever thought of having sex with your sister?"

"Please don't make me tell, Miss Chloe."

"I think the very fact you don't want to tell is answer in itself." Francine moaned. "How long have you had the hots for Dianne?"

"Since I saw her as a naked slave, Miss Chloe."

"You can cum now. Fuck yourself until you cum, then keep fucking yourself until you cum again."

Francine fucked herself with whatever she was holding, cumming within fifteen seconds she was so close. Her orgasm was powerful, out of this world powerful. She continued masturbating with whatever she had in her hand. The second orgasm occurred on the heels of the second, just as powerful. Her pussy was spasming like crazy over the thick object.

"Pull that thing out of your pussy and bite the end of it," Chloe ordered.

"What is it, Mistress?" Francine asked, wondering if she'd be biting into plastic or rubber, although it didn't feel like either.

"You'll find out when you bite it. I've got to say that thing is thick with your pussy juice."

Francine pulled it out and licked it, tasting only herself, it was covered in her cream. It was so thick she had to stretch her lips wide to get it into her mouth. She bit into a sausage. She could taste the meat beneath the underlying taste of pussy. She'd been fucking herself with a sausage. She was so embarrassed that Chloe and Sophia had seen her fucking herself with a sausage, yet it tasted good. She'd never had sausage like it.

"Turn it around and stick it back inside you and continue fucking yourself until you cum again," Chloe ordered.

Francine obeyed. Chloe started fiddling with her hood. She suddenly pulled it off saying, "Ta-da," and Francine was staring at Sophia, Andrea, Taylor, Rosilyn, Matt, and Oh, my God, Dianne. Dianne heard Francine say she wanted to have sex with her and she'd fantasied about people peeing on her and in her mouth. In addition to the ones she knew, there were two other men Francine had never seen before, one of them black, and two more women she'd never met. With Francine's mask off and Chloe's hands free, she started pinching her nipples, sending thunderbolts straight to her cunt.

She'd been fucking herself with a sausage as a bunch of strangers watched Francine talking about her deepest, most shameful fantasies. She spasmed, a titanic orgasm, dwarfing the two before it. She squirted. Francine couldn't help herself. She was on a runaway train with no way to slow down or stop. Even stopping fucking herself didn't stop it. She felt she was still cumming two or three minutes later. If Francine wasn't bound to the chair, she'd have been rolling around on the ground. She couldn't close her legs. Her pussy kept squirting and there was nothing she could do to stop it except hold her hand over it.

"Pretty intense, right guys?" Chloe said. "I think we can satisfy most of your fantasies today, Francine, except the one about fucking Dianne, being pissed on, and being bred by big black cocks. I think that one should be up to your Mistress, don't you?"

"Please don't tell her, Miss Chloe," Francine wailed.

"I'm not going to tell her, Francine. You just did. Vivica listened to the whole thing, didn't you Vivica?"

"I certainly did," her Mistress said, her voice on the phone. "Pretty damn interesting fantasies if you ask me."

"We also recorded it as a movie, which you'll be watching with your Mistress as you lick her cunt on Wednesday. We don't have to rip your clothes off, because you aren't wearing any, but Matt and Ray, the black fellow, are going to take you downstairs and confine you in such a way every one of your fuck holes can be used by both men and women. We're going to let them have their way with you for the next three hours except for the pissing bit. I'm not sure we should let you live that part of your fantasy without a little more exploration of why that should be part of your fantasies. You'll be both double penetrated and triple penetrated. They will cum in you and on you. You'll be covered in cum, mostly your face and cunt, although I'm sure your ass won't be spared either. Take her away, boys. Dianne, don't go down there. You'll keep me company while they're having their fun."

"Yes, Mistress."

Matt and Ray released Francine, who couldn't even look at anyone. They led her to Sophia's dungeon and Francine quickly found most of the fantasies she ever had coming true.

******

"Thanks for coming, ladies and gentlemen, and I mean that both ways," Chloe laughed. "I hope our little submissive had a grand old time. I'm sure she needs to get cleaned up. I'll check on her in a minute or so. Ray and Todd, you might want to hold up a minute or two." Chloe waited for everyone else to leave, who was leaving. "While you were busy, Gretchen called. She's a couple days late on her period and she bought a pregnancy test and she's about to run it. She wants to know if you fellows want to know if you hit the jackpot. If you do, she'll come over here and do the test. If she's pregnant, Sophia's going to crack open a bottle of bubbly to celebrate, for everyone but the mother. If she's not, she wants to know if you two are willing to go the extra mile and hit her up again her next fertile period. Either way is fine with her. She thanks you for your efforts so far."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,604 Followers