Summer Switch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK so maybe we turn down the heat, give him space." she said. "This has been a roller coaster of a week so far; so much has happened so quickly. I confess I was pushing you guys quite a bit. Although it sounds like neither of you minded quite so much." She grinned affectionately at them.

"Once my brain rebooted itself? Not too much." Jake admitted.

"Hell no!" Nolan enthused. "To be honest, after everything that happened with Tara, I was already considering doing some exploring in uni."

"Really?" Cam couldn't've looked more thrilled, her grin wide and genuine. Nolan nodded, a bit of a blush staining his cheeks.

"Well, hopefully now you won't have to have your first time with strangers." Jake said sincerely, pulling Nolan into a sideways hug. He paused for a moment before continuing. "Actually... even if Cole doesn't `opt in' to this whole fantasy scenarios thing, umm, I'd be OK helping you explore stuff."

"Yah?" Nolan said, turning to look at his friend. Jake nodded shyly. Cam felt like she was turning to mush over the cuteness of her exploring friends. She tried to stay calm even though she felt like jumping up and down to celebrate. She was sure the guys could tell from her sparkling eyes how happy she was for them.

"In that case, I really super extra hope Cole decides to go for this because I would hate to miss those firsts of yours. And Cole might be feeling some of the same instinctual desires that you are - in fact, if I hadn't believed in my gut that each of you had heteroflexible tendencies, I would not have pushed. I still don't think I'm wrong; I just think Cole's having more trouble accepting those desires than you are. He's a pretty `macho' guy, with all his sports team friends and having been the man of the household half his childhood and all that."

"I can understand that." Jake responded. "I've had a lot of resistance to these feelings as well and I don't even have those pressures to the same degree."

"Cam..." Nolan began. "I want to say thank you. I feel like you've opened up this whole little section of my brain I'd barely started to acknowledge. Like discovering a secret garden - and now I can't wait to explore it. I'm really glad my exploration has been pushed ahead of schedule so I can have my first experiences with you guys. There's no one I trust more."

"Aww hon, I'm so happy for you." Cam said, reaching over and pulling Nolan into a hug. "C'mon, I have a project we can do while we're waiting for Cole that will also hopefully help him out with his concerns." She pulled them over to her laptop, which had been left to charge at the long table in the central room of the cottage. They came to sit beside her.

"I found this online template of like, a kinks checklist. It basically goes through allll the stuff out there and you can say whether it's a Yes, No, Maybe, or whatever." she explained. They guys pulled over their own laptops and found the same site to download the checklist document. The three friends spent a good long while this way, sometimes chatting about the various kinks but not yet sharing their answers; neither of them could see the other two screens with Jake and Nolan sitting across from each other and Cam sitting at one end of the long table.

Nolan was especially glad for this screen privacy as he had a few questions he needed answers to - stuff he was now anticipating exploring in real life sooner than expected. With little glances at Jake that he could not help, he read posts written by queer men with tips to share. Nolan wanted that to be him sometime very very soon. A few times Jake caught his eye when he looked up from his very intently-focused reading and raised an eyebrow. His dazzling smile tempted Nolan to spill, as Jake certainly intended it to, but Nolan just ducked his head back down to focus on his laptop.

They were all finishing up when Cole finally returned to the cottage. Cam got up and wordlessly went to wrap him in a big hug. She stayed there for a few minutes, her arms around his large frame. He just laid his head on her neck and breathed in her comforting and familiar scent. When he looked up, he saw that Jake and Nolan had disappeared in order to give them some time to talk. Cole sat down at the table with her and nodded to the three laptops. "What's all this then?"

Cam explained the template and showed him a little bit of her own. "Would you like to do one?"

"What if I don't know what I like?" he said, his voice seeming kinda sad.

"That's what maybes are for." she said with a reassuring smile. He returned it weakly.

"Cam, I just... fuck, I feel really confused."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't want to cause you any distress. I just thought we could explore stuff together, enjoy it, have some fun, and maybe even get closer as friends before we had to be apart."

"Well, we've certainly done that." he said with a wry grin. "And I really want to help you with your domination fantasy. I think I'd actually be really good at that. But this guy-on-guy stuff... it scares the shit outta me."

Cam tipped her head to the side. "I wonder what scares you the most..." When Cole wasn't able to answer right away, she prompted, "Is it the fear of others finding out? Do you feel physically repulsed by the idea?" He shook his head `no' to both. "Are you worried about what it might change for yourself then?"

"Maybe," he replied. "I mean, a lot of my identity is wrapped up in being a straight guy. I think I would feel... lost maybe? If I couldn't identify as that anymore."

"OK well who says you can't still identify as that? I think you can be whatever you want to be. Even if I had sex with guys all summer long, I plan to still identify as a lesbian. For me, that describes the whole picture - mind and body and heart. Lots of people explore things. It doesn't have to permanently change the genders of any partners you seek out in the future." Cole nodded along with Cam's points, seeming to understand her argument. "You guys might remain the only three men I can picture myself having sex with. Ever. Sure, I might decide a different label might suit me better down the road. But even if so, it's just a label. What matters more than what you stick on the outside is what's in here." she said, tapping on his chest where his heart beat underneath. "You can wrap a jar in a label that says Strawberry but if it's actually Strawberry with a hint of Rhubarb, it'll still taste how it tastes."

"Well now you have me craving jam." Cole said, his smile a bit wider and brighter, his eyes less hazy and worried. "But I like the metaphor. Doing stuff with guys won't make me gay any more than doing stuff with us makes you not gay is what you're saying."

"Precisely. And I'm not insisting you - or anyone - has to fulfill 100% of my guy-on-guy voyeurism desires... there's a lot you can do with just your dicks, no butts about it." she joked. "Plus, since Nolan and Jake are a little more comfortable with this, you may not need to expand your repertoire all that much. If one or both of them is comfortable trying out the role of a `bottom', you could just stick to being a `top'. You'll be doing something you've done before - fucking someone's ass. It would just be an ass attached to someone who happens to have a dick. See what I mean?"

Cole considered her words carefully and slowly nodded. "Yah, I do. That might help actually - it would be little more within my comfort zone. I'll keep thinking about it."

"Good. Why don't you fill out your checklist. We could share them with each other tonight after supper? If enough of our `Yes's and `Maybe's match up, we can start planning some awesome scenarios for down the road. Just take it one kink at a time." She motioned towards the document on her laptop screen.

"OK, I like that plan." Cole accepted another hug from Cam before grabbing his own laptop.

* * * *

After supper, the group gathered in the cottage's great room instead of the hot tub, spilled out over the couches in front of the fireplace. They each had their laptops in front of them, ready to share their checklists. Cole seemed to have mellowed out quite a bit, possibly thanks to the extra couple of drinks he indulged in with their meal, but more likely because of his chat with Cam. He had tried to take her suggestion to heart, and had considered the checklist one item at a time.

The group used the one-item-at-a-time method for reading through their own checklists aloud, everyone sharing their answers and thoughts before moving on to the next question. Cam gave herself the role of "Sexy Secretary", using a few sheets of loose leaf paper to take note of where desires and possibilities intersected.

"OK." she concluded. "I think I can put something together with all of this. We can create scenarios for us that allows everyone to explore different things. And without pushing anyone to do anything they've said `no' to. We have enough compatible stuff here that we don't even need to stray too far into anyone's `maybe's. And hey, I don't want to be selfish here! If you guys have fantasies you want to explore, count me in!"

"Your fantasies sound pretty damn amazing!" Jake commented, his eyes shiny at the thought of those fun possibilities to be explored.

"Cam, you should let one of us plan your domination fantasy though! Isn't the whole idea that you give over control?" Nolan pointed out.

"True. So maybe I would just plan the guy-on-guy fantasy, get to boss you around like I did last night, which was awesome. Things on your `No' lists would create the boundaries I would stick to."

"Sounds good to me." Jake agreed.

"Me too. I actually loved being bossed around." Nolan admitted, a bit of a blush on his cheeks.

"Mmm, and I loved doing it!" Cam gave herself time to grin at Nolan before getting back to business, taping her sheets of paper against her lap to line them up. "So what do we think? Should we set these up?" Nervously biting her lip, she looked at Cole. She didn't want to pressure him but at this point they all knew he was the final vote that could push their plans into reality or keep them in the realm of fantasy for years or possibly forever.

"Which of my `maybe's might you have to use?" Cole wanted to know. He leaned forward, resting his elbow on a knee and settling his chin into one large palm. Cam checked her paper and named them. There were only a few and they were about what he'd expected. They sat in silence another couple of minutes, Cole with eyes closed and thoughts racing, the other friends basically on the edge of their seats.

Cole opened his eyes and gave each of his friends a considering gaze. He mentally asked himself "Could I do this?", thinking about each of the checklist items he had said `maybe' to. He didn't need to spend too long looking at Cam. His list was mostly `yes's when it came to sex with women in general and that didn't change with Cam specifically. His dick gave an ethusiastic twitch when he pictured any type of sexual scenario from the list with Cam. Tying her up? Fucking her? No hesitation whatsoever.

Then he looked at Nolan and Jake, matching things up, carefully considering. He met their gazes but also allowed his eyes to skim over their bodies. They looked back, and although Nolan seemed serious and nervous, Jake injected some humour into his gaze, raising his eyebrows slightly in challenge. Cole thought about things they'd all done together already the night before, he thought about what he might be willing to do. He couldn't fail to notice his growing erection. He had to admit, even though it terrified him, that thinking about Jake or Nolan in certain situations was contributing to his current state of arousal that had started with thinking about Cam. Could he really fuck these guys, his best friends?! This was never anything he'd thought about or even thought he would ever have to think about. They had been just as firmly in the "friend only" category as Cam had been before she'd admitted she wasn't disinterested in hetero sex. But if he listened to what his body was telling him, it seemed to be on board with the idea.

Tearing his eyes away from his male friends, Cole inhaled deeply, his broad chest expanding. He held it for a moment and breathed out slowly through his mouth, vibrating his lips. After looking around at everyone one last time, he leaned forward and steepled his fingers. "I'll plan the domination fantasy. I'll let the guys in on it, but it'll be a total surprise for you, Cam. I'll check your list to make sure everything is within those boundaries - and that you get everything you want."

"Really? That would be so hot, Cole, I'd love it. And- does that mean- what about the other?"

He took another huge breath before speaking in a very quiet and husky voice. "OK." He paused, his eyes still looking down and therefore missing the excited looks his friends gave one another. "I'd appreciate knowing in advance what you're going to ask me to do. Even if it's only stuff on my `yes' list, but especially for those `maybe's. Just so I can start wrapping my head around it."

"So you're in?" Cam confirmed, her face hopeful. Cole nodded solemnly, but his lips curved up in a hint of a smile. Cam jumped up to hug him, then raced around the room to do the same with the other guys. She got back to her seat but remained bouncing. "This is going to be so so awesome!"

"Jeez Cam, you look like a kid on Christmas Eve!" Nolan joked. The guys were laughing at her exuberance.

"Yah, except Santa's bringing her..." Jake dramatically acted out the unwrapping of a pile of presents in front of him. "...dicks under the tree? How strange!" He continued his pantomime, feigning a shocked reaction to discover what his imaginary boxes contained. Once they'd calmed down from their giddy enjoyment of his silliness, they got back to planning.

The decision was made - Cam's guy-on-guy fantasy was scheduled to happen the very next night. Cam didn't admit it, but she was nervous about the slim chance Cole would back out if the order were to be reversed. Doing it this way meant that he would have added incentive to stay the course. Tomorrow, Cam would put together the basic scenario for them to discuss. Then they would head into town and get any supplies that would be needed to prepare for their evening.

"A lot of it's already in my head, I have been picturing different things over and over again!" she confessed, feeling a little giddy at the thought of seeing it all happen right in front of her. "Especially after last night, ohmigod!". She rolled her lips together, her eyes closed, picturing the all the hot moments she'd imprinted into her brain's memory banks. The guys couldn't help watching the movement of her impressive breasts as she breathed in deeply.

Assuming all was ready and no-one needed any recovery time, the plan was to continue on to Cam's fantasy of being dominated and used by multiple men the night after.

"And I won't be telling you ahead of time what's in store." Cole told Cam. "If it's on your kink list, I'll assume it's fair game. I think I can do a lot with it...". Cam couldn't help but shiver. She couldn't wait to find out what Cole had planned but would also enjoy the delicious anticipation of being kept in the dark. She was sure that would only add to her pleasure when it was happening, as well as allow her to better get into her role of an unwilling and helpless participant.

"OK, it's a plan!" Cam declared excitedly. "Shall we go to the hot tub now that we won't be at risk of electrocution?" She tucked her laptop away for the night and the guys did the same with their own. Cole quickly answered to the affirmative but in the silence that followed, Cam caught a significant look pass between Nolan and Jake. She sidled up to them, asking "Ooh, what? Do you two have... other plans?".

"Actually yah." Jake confessed, blushing. "Nolan invited me to come sleep in the guest bedroom and maybe recreate a bit of last night's magic."

"Holy shit that's super hot." Cam said all in a rush before exhaling slowly. Her pussy was instantly wet at the mental image of Nolan and Jake together on the bed, exploring possibilities.

"Don't worry, we won't get too far ahead on that checklist. I'm sure there are some `firsts' you want to be there to witness?" Nolan said with a huge grin.

"Yes please! Wow... have fun! Cole, thank God you're coming to the hot tub with me - I may not be able to keep my hands off myself thinking about these sexy guys upstairs."

"Of course!" Cole was happy to have agreed to keep her company, his mind quickly formulating a plan based on the new information - namely, that they'd be alone and that Cam would be horny. He tried not to think too too much about Jake and Nolan's plans, although he chided himself and knew that he'd better get used to it by tomorrow night! "And don't worry, I'll help you with that hands-off problem...".

"Mmm...." Cam replied, a huge natural grin on her face. She led the group upstairs, playfully shoving Nolan and Jake into the guest bedroom with hugs, kisses, and butt smacks. Energetically, she made for her bedroom to change back into her swimsuit. Cole watched her disappear into the room then had to smile when she swung back around the door frame to tell him to meet her in the hot tub. Her cute and feisty energy had brought him this far - he figured that he may as well ride things out to see where she took them next.

* * * *

By the time Cam got back downstairs and out to the enclosed back deck, Cole had already settled his muscular frame into one of the corner seats of the hot tub. His T-shirt was in a pile on a nearby patio chair and he wore only his swim trunks, which were a nice forest green colour that overpowered the blue shade of his eyes to make them look almost completely green. They had white laces at the front, criss-crossing in the style of the football uniform she'd seen him in at school, which had a very sexy effect. It created a temptation to untie those laces and see what was underneath, like unwrapping a present.

Cam took a moment to admire Cole's body - muscular arms extended on the ledge on either side of him, showing just how very hairy he was, with tufts of dark hair filling his armpits. The muscles of his broad chest, his biceps, and even his strong forearms were all visibly ripped, his abs flat and defined. His pecs were well shaped, nipples a lighter colour than his creamy mocha skin, a generous patch of dark hair in the middle of his sternum, becoming just barely more sparse over his stomach before it thickened up again to become a very fuzzy happy trail that disappeared into his tied swim trunks.

Cam slid into the hot tub and dunked herself in the water, slicking back the longer section of her hair and then stood up in order to start towards a seat; suddenly, from behind, she felt Cole grab both of her wrists and hold them together behind her back. She tugged slightly to test his grip; it was very firm, though not to the point of being painful. Her breath caught and the pace of her breathing accelerated; this little taste of her desires was more exciting than she'd expected.

Cole stood up as well and leaned over her from behind her, keeping her wrists in his firm grasp. His breath feathered across her right shoulder as he spoke "I did promise to help make sure you kept your hands off of yourself. Do I have to keep my own hands to myself?" He lifted his other hand and ghosted it over the front of Cam's body, a centimetre away from her stomach, breasts, and collarbone. He reversed this pattern and then traced an invisible line in front of her waist just above the waterline. Cam thought she could maybe just barely feel his fingertips on the soft body hairs covering her belly.

"No, you don't have to..." Cam replied, smiling, already feeling so turned on she was getting a little light-headed. "Sounds like more fun that way." She tipped her neck to give Cole unfettered access and he took the hint, licking her from her shoulder to neck, then up to a spot behind her ear where he started to use his teeth a little. As he did this, he pressed up close against her, the skin of his chest warm against her back, his obvious erection solid as steel through the material of his swim trunks. Cam shivered at the sensations; she felt like she was surrounded by heat - the water, Cole's body behind her, his breath and warm tongue on her nape. The only places that were cool were her tummy and breasts, with nipples already pebbled up against her bikini top.