Summer Switch Ch. 05c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qchickie
qchickie
179 Followers

"Cole..." Cam's voice purred, low and soothing but with her usual coaxing tone. "I think you'd love to show your friends how much you enjoyed having their mouths on you. I think you wanna make them feel as good as you did." Cole could only nod, his own eyes wide, his heart racing with anticipation. He wondered what Cam would "make" him do. He had some ideas, certainly, and they only added to his arousal. "I think you wanna show your appreciation by getting Jake ready to fuck Nolan. His cock is gonna need to be so wet and slippy to squeeze into that virgin hole." She used her grip on his hair to lift Cole off her dildo. "Much wetter than this dick. You'd better do a good job, Nolan's ass is depending on you."

Cam's words ended in a silent space of anticipation. She had dropped a major dirty-talk bomb and was pushing Cole's boundaries to the max. Everyone was practically holding their breath, scared to move, as they wondered how he would react. Would he use their safe words to slow down or stop? Or would he accept Cam's instruction? Cam captured the moment she saw, thinking it would make an amazing photo in the erotic art genre, with Cole's handsome face posed above a wet dildo, his mouth still open and panting, his full lips rosier than normal, his blue-green eyes wide with everything from fear to lust to determination, her hand holding a fistful of curls above his forehead. Cole's eyes once again looked more blue than green with his pupils wide with lust, as they had the night before when she and Cole had messed around in the hot tub. And then the shower. And then this same king-sized bed.

When Cole finally spoke a raspy response into the silence they held for him, it was to echo something Nolan had said the first night they'd played around a bit as a foursome: "You're in charge." Cam hummed happily, releasing her grip on Cole's curls to play with them instead. She motioned for Jake to position himself so Cole could access his cock and he obliged, shuffling onto his knees and angling his body towards them. His right thigh and hip were still positioned at the apex of Nolan's legs and he leaned in to his lover teasingly, wanting to make sure felt included in their play. Nolan seemed to be doing just fine though, his light blue eyes wide with interest as he watched the scene unfold. He knew what it felt like to submit to Cam's directions and loved that feeling as much as he hoped Cole did.

Cole slowly moved his body to angle towards Jake's crotch. Gripping a handful of his thick curls once more, she pushed him forwards; she had definitely picked up on Cole's enjoyment of the thought of being "forced" to do this. He allowed Cam to push him until his face was right beside Jake's dick and when she told him to stick out his tongue, he did. She moved his head up and down so that his tongue moved along the sides. He kept his eyes squeezed shut, not able to meet his friends' gazes quite yet. He revelled in the feelings of submitting to this, enjoying all of it, from the taste of Jake's dick to the pinches of pain from Cam's tight grip on his hair. Best of all, he thought, was this new feeling of ceding control to someone, to submitting to their will, to feeling like he was just a mouth to be used for his friend's pleasure. Nothing too extreme, just enough of a taste to make his dick throb and a heavy heat thrum low in his abdomen.

Cole didn't consciously take note of the moment Cam stopped controlling his movements, but at some point he realized he was the one licking. His thoughts stuttered for a moment in panic and he froze, but Cam's calm voice kept him moving. "Suck that cock. Tell Jake `thank you' for making you come so hard when he was blowing you." She continued talking him through his first oral with a dick, telling him to be more sloppy, to get Jake ready for Nolan's ass. After the initial panic, Cole's thoughts began to calm and he allowed himself to fully absorb the sensations... The texture of Jake's spongy glans, which Cam was telling him to take into his mouth. The taste of the pre-cum he found when he licked into the slit, the enjoyment he got from that as well as from the "good boy" he got from Cam for doing it. The scent of Jake, somehow recognizable as belonging to his long-time friend with the natural sweat he'd smelled a thousand times during gym class and playing sports together, but also different and new with the muskiness of sex so strong in the mix.

When Cam's fingers were replaced with Jake's, carding through his curls and taking control of his movements, Cole discovered he liked that too. Being pulled forward onto Jake's dick, taking him further into his mouth. His rumbly voice joined Cam's soothing tones in praising him and expressing his enjoyment. When Cole was eventually able to open his eyes, the first thing he noticed was Nolan, who was watching him with a hungry expression. Surmising that Nolan was more than ready to take this dick into his own body, Cole pulled off and asked him "Want this?". Nolan remained serious, nodding as if practically hypnotized. When Cole snuck a peek at Jake, he saw that his friend was grinning down at them.

"I'd bitch you out for wanting to get off the hook but I agree Nolan's looking like he can't wait another second." Jake commented. "And as amazing as that was, Cole, neither can I." He pivoted his body back towards Nolan and the two men's eyes locked. "So you want this, huh?" Jake teased, taking hold of his long cock and coming forward on his knees so that it was brushing against Nolan's body. Nolan licked his lips and replied "Yes. So much. Please."

Cam's hand returned to Cole's head, and she told him "Stay". It meant he had the best seats in the house for this momentous fuck, so close to the action he could see all the details. Like Jake's dick, shiny with Cole's own spit. Jake asked for more lube and Cam passed the bottle over. Jake used two fingers to work the lube into Nolan's body and added some to his dick as well, wanting to make this as painless for Nolan as possible.

Jake looked down at his best friend, his lover, and again checked if he was ready. Nolan smiled and told him, "Yes, damn it, fuck me already!" and the laughter felt like it released some of the worry he'd been holding in his chest. Using his hand to guide it at first, he placed his cock at Nolan's slick entrance and began pushing forward. He alternated his gaze between where their bodies were joined and Nolan's clear blue eyes, seeming a darker shade because of how much of his irises were obstructed by his lust-expanded pupils. "Fuck, so tight..." he whispered, carefully watching Nolan's face for any signs of discomfort. He did see a grimace when his glans fully popped through Nolan's tight ring but after holding still for a moment, Nolan urged him to continue.

As Jake slowly pressed forward, Nolan absorbed all he was feeling. There was some discomfort, yes, but their theory that Jake's cock would be perfect for this was confirmed - that slim cock with only a slight flare outward at the coronal ridge was built for minimum pain. Yet, it was still thick enough to make him feel so full. He had dreamed about what this would feel like for months, played with toys, his fingers. Nothing compared to the reality of warm flesh pressing into him, seeing his lover's strong toned body kneeling between his legs, feeling his warm hands around his thighs. The physical pleasure of being stretched, the emotional pleasure of having someone be careful with you, show their concern for your comfort. He moaned and shuddered at the sudden rush of pleasure and feeling like a warmth was spreading through his body from the very centre. "Oh fuck, that feels so good."

Jake's grin was cocky and a slightly smug, but Nolan didn't mind one bit. "Yah?" His hands moved over Nolan's thighs as he revelled in the joy that came from giving someone pleasure. At Nolan's grunted "mm hmm", he continued forward until he was fully seated. Now that the worry was over, there was room for Jake's own pleasure and it coursed through him powerfully, like it had been waiting at the floodgates to burst though. He fell forward to crush Nolan's lips with his own and give his friend his own moans of enjoyment. They made out like this for a time, not moving much, just adjusting to the sensation of being fully joined.

On the periphery, they barely noticed Cam and Cole's own movements, with her allowing him to sit back up and pay her some attention again. Cole first came forward to be rewarded with some of Cam's kisses, then reached for the bottle of lube to begin some anal prep for the less-immediate future. Although they became focused on their own activities, they were also still very much enjoying watching Nolan and Jake. Cole had especially noticed Jake's firm ass, muscles flexing from his efforts when he'd been pressing forward. Cam's favourite visual was seeing the expressions on Nolan's face and hearing his moans; she loved how much her friends were enjoying this!

Jake and Nolan had been murmuring to each other, checking in as they made out, and Nolan soon expressed he was ready for Jake to move. Jake sat up and looked down at his lover and ran his hands soothingly over Nolan's body, taking deep breaths and enjoying this frozen moment in time. The calm before the storm, before the frenzy that he knew their fucking would be.

Cam turned to Nolan and whispered to him, "Oh my god, you guys look so fucking hot like this, I'll probably come just from watching you fuck!". Nolan turned to face her and his reply of "thank you" seemed to hold more weight than a mere thanks for her compliment, appreciation for setting all of this into motion.

"Yes, thanks." Jake echoed the sentiment, looking down at his sexy friends, their heads close together on their pile of pillows, so much lovely pale skin on display on the sheets. "We definitely want you to come too, Cam, Mistress of all things kinky."

"Oh I will! And don't worry about keeping score... we've got all summer." Cam joked, but her eyes closed and a moan escaped as Cole took hold of her dildo, telling them he'd make sure she came. His hands had kept up with their work of stretching out Cam's rear passage, and he intensified those movements as he started stroking her dick. The multitude of sensations soon had Cam's eyes closing as she absorbed the pleasure. "So good, Cole. Now come jerk your dick with mine." Cole's movements stuttered slightly as he absorbed Cam's latest command, but he quickly moved to arrange his own dick next to hers, wrapping his large hand around both. He drizzled lube along the silicone length so his skin wouldn't drag against the material and moaned at the sensation. The physical pleasure was good, but was almost secondary to the psychological. The idea that his friends were watching him, the sight of two dicks in his hand, it was lighting up all his kink buttons. Cam seemed to be loving it on both levels as well, her eyes opening to take in as much as she could stand, her body shuddering at the sensations, especially when Cole angled their dicks to be more upright.

Cam was soon adding to her own pleasure, reaching up to twist and pull on her nipples. Cole's face had a serious expression and it was clear he was focused on himself and Cam, but he was also sneaking glances at Nolan and Jake's bodies too. With his right leg so close to them, Nolan could feel the movements of Cole's right arm as he twisted his fingers in Cam's ass and that connection only added to the moment. The friends fed off each other in what Jake had described as being just like a sound system's feedback loop, their arousal ratcheting higher and higher as they saw, heard, felt each other's pleasure.

Turning back to focus exclusively on Nolan, Jake began to move. Starting with small, gentle motions, he rolled his hips, scooping them up and pulling back slightly before returning to reach that deepest part again. As his movements grew, making larger circles, both men's moans grew louder, finding it too hard to hold back their vocalizations. Jake soon raised himself up with straightened arms planted on either side of Nolan's torso and allowed his hips full range of motion, pulling most of the way out before surging forward. Nolan ran his hands over his lover's arms, his strong shoulders, his chest, enjoying the play of hard-working muscles. He pressed the heels of his feet into the mattress to meet Jake thrust for thrust, gasping out a breathy moan each time Jake's cock hit his P-spot.

"Fuck, Jake, so good." Nolan's voice had a tone of awe to it, like he'd never imagined it could feel like this. Jake responded with equal surprise. "Yes, so fuckin' tight." He couldn't believe how warm and velvety Nolan's passage felt, squeezing around his cock so securely it was like a mould had been made with his dick in mind. He loved how flushed and messy Nolan looked, his eyes wild with arousal, his blond hair sticking out at all angles. Something about Nolan's everyday perfection made it feel so satisfying to be the one to make him come undone. Nolan's dick still looked perfect though, bouncing slightly with their movements.

"Don't know how long I can last, you feel so good." Jake managed to verbalize. Nolan's eyes fluttered shut briefly at the compliment and he ground his hips up with a challenging "uh huh? My tight ass gonna make you come?". Jake huffed out a laugh at his cheeky partner, giving him a quick slap across a pert ass cheek, causing Nolan to yelp and join the laughter. "Oh you're asking for it now...". Grabbing him by the thighs, he lifted Nolan's legs to wrap around his own hips and fell forward again, forehead to forehead. "I'm'na fuck you within an inch of your life."

"Promises promises!" was Nolan's bratty but breathless response. He quickly lost his composure and bravado when Jake began to really fuck him. Not just an increase in speed but some very deliberate strokes, angled to hit Nolan's prostate again and again. Another theory was confirmed - the upward curve of Jake's dick was perfectly suited for hitting a guy's P-spot; Nolan's whole body felt like it was getting a shock of pleasure every time it did. As if Jake had a taser set to "the best feeling in the world".

Jake dropped to nuzzle at his lover's neck and shoulders, adding some love bites and sucking at the tender skin of his collarbone. If he couldn't hold out much longer, Jake thought, he'd just have to try to be sure Nolan came first. He could feel the sweat covering his body as he worked hard to give his partner as much pleasure as possible. Nolan's dick was trapped in the sweaty space between their abdomens and Jake made sure his movements provided the right amount of friction.

Nolan had reached a point when he could only hang on and absorb as much pleasure as he possibly could. Perfectly happy with that state of being, he gripped Jake's shoulders and squeezed his legs around his partner's pistoning hips. He stood zero change of controlling his moans, which bounced around the large room. He felt Jake sucking on the skin behind his ear, Jake's abs rubbing along the length of his cock, Jake's dick filling him up so completely and pressing that inner button that was sending sparks of pleasure from the base of his spine through to the tips of his toes and just felt so completely surrounded and controlled by this man that it carried him away to a higher plane.

"Oh fuck, right here, don't stop. This. Exactly this." He didn't care that he was desperately pleading, as long as Jake kept doing this exact combination of things until the end of time.

"Never. Not gonna stop. You feel too good." Jake sucked at and bit the tender skin of his neck and then soothed it with a lick. "You taste so good." With amazing stamina, he kept hammering solidly into Nolan, whose responses continued to be limited to moaning and holding on for the ride. But Jake eventually had to slow down; he was dangerously close to coming, and he wanted Nolan to be right there with him."Fuck, too close!" His voice was practically a growl. His strokes remained deliberate as he slowed, and he kept nuzzling and kissing Nolan's neck, shoulders, and chest. His hands pressed across Nolan's head, smoothing his messy hair off his sweaty brow.

"Want you to come, fill me up." Nolan opened his eyes to look at Jake, his hands pressing on either side of his neck. He pulled him in for a passionate kiss, licking into his mouth with a mix of submission and gratitude Jake absorbed with great enjoyment.

"You first." Jake insisted. "Can I touch you now? Been craving that cock so much..." Nolan nodded permission and Jake was quick to pull back to expose Nolan from neck to waist. Nolan let his legs become untangled from around Jake's hips, planting his feet on the mattress with knees still bent. The pillows had stayed in place pretty well, keeping his pelvis tipped up. Jake took up a gentle cadence, slowly filling Nolan up and pulling back almost all the way. After stroking his hands along Nolan's legs and torso for a minute, he reached for that perfect cock and took it in his grasp.

He began to coordinate his rhythms, fucking into Nolan at the same time as he squeezed his fist down from the beautiful cockhead to the base, then allowed it to drag back up to the head as he pulled back his pelvis. Jake kept the pace slow, wanting to bring Nolan to the edge he'd been so close to. Nolan was soon lost, loving the dual sensations of having his ass filled while his cock was stroked. It was even better than doing this himself with a toy, he thought, especially being able to look at his hot lover. Jake looked pretty dishevelled, a few strands of hair escaping his neat braid, chest glistening with sweat, but this only turned Nolan on more.

Being so new to this, Jake wasn't sure if he had the best angle for hitting that magical spot as much as possible, but knew he wanted to find it. Letting go of Nolan's dick for a moment, he grabbed Nolan's legs and lifted them over his own hips. Supporting Nolan's lower back and the top of his ass, he pulled Nolan's pelvis back towards him as he moved forward. Watching his lover's face carefully for his reactions, he tried to find the perfect arrangement. Just as Nolan's cries told him he'd found the best set-up, he felt Nolan press his knees tight on either side of his ribcage. Once they were steady in this new position, he took hold of Nolan's dick again, stroking in time with his thrusts.

Nolan was soon tipping his head backwards, exposing his neck and all the activated muscles in his torso and arms. Jake took in the sight, and noticed that Nolan's hands were clutching the sheets. He was pleased he seemed to have found the right position, angle, and speed. "You close? You gonna come?" he asked his panting and writhing lover.

"Uh huh!" Nolan managed to gasp. "Yah?" Jake growled, giving their movements extra energy and enjoying the slapping sound Nolan's ass cheeks made against his pelvis each time they met. He could also feel his balls slapping along Nolan's ass cheeks and loved that extra sensation too. He was glad Nolan was close because there was no way he could keep his own orgasm at bay. It was already threatening, a tingle in his core that told him it would be a powerful one.

"Yah, so close. Want- want you to come too, Jake."

"I will. Want me to come all over you or breed your ass?" At Jake's question, Nolan gasped and shuddered, images of both options flashing before his eyes. Tough decision - he was desperate to see (and get to taste) Jake's cum again but also wanted to feel Jake's cock twitching in his ass.

"Come in my ass. Please!" Nolan was able to pant out before all the overwhelming images and sensations firmly pushed him over the edge. He tried to warn Jake he was coming but wasn't sure if any actual words got out. His body was tensing, his vision was going dark around the edges, a monster orgasm was gathering at the base of his spine. Suddenly he was shooting a major load of cum all over his chest. His moans shifted to cries which were joined by Jake as he started coming as well. Their feedback loop continued, Jake's orgasm encouraged into being by the tight squeezing muscles of Nolan's spasming ass muscles and Nolan's intensified by the sensation of Jake's cock pressing against his inner walls as it shot its own load. A muddle of "oh god" and swearing and each other's names were shouted in triumph and wonder and joy.

qchickie
qchickie
179 Followers