Summer Valentine - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that day the sky had turned multiple hues of amber, blue, orange and gold as sun faded into the west over the ocean. We sat down facing the fading sun to appraise her performance on her first day. My goal was to keep her attentive, not let her succumb to the lulling music of the surf.

"Did you see the lifeguard in the orange speedo? He couldn't take his eyes off you and kept arranging himself," I chided.

"Is that why you led me past him three times? From the bulge in his shorts, he most certainly had a nice long cock. I thought I glimpsed the head poking out when I walked by him. I almost sprained my neck trying to appear aloof and not turn my head," she joked, "and you need to control yourself better, I saw the way you squirmed during our promenade, one would have thought there was a mouse crawling in your shorts. I'm sure you were looking out for me, not looking at me when you fell behind and assumed the flank."

"Hey, men are idiots, I can't help I was spellbound" I explained.

"Don't be alarmed, I didn't mean anything, your hardware is not too shabby. You weren't pulling my leg when you told me about arousal causing you to sneeze. It was cute "Every time I heard 'Achoo" I almost wet myself. I watched you, never diverting your eyes away from me when we passed a babe."

"You know the effect you have on me. My willy has a mind of its own and you encouraged him shaking your fabulous derriere. I must say the rays of the sun accentuated your curves. Evidently "honeymoon rhinitis' is real. I sneeze when I start to get aroused with thoughts of naughty you. It's a good thing my wife doesn't know, she thinks I have allergies."

Changing the subject I asked, "Would you like to meet that tall young bare-chested surfer taking cover under that lifeguard station? I know you go for the boys. I wonder if he's a virgin."

"I prefer young men, don't make me out a pervert," Maria corrected me,

"I think he is young and a virgin, averting his eyes when you tried to catch his attention," I said.

"Don't you think I noticed those stealth stares of pure lust as though he could see right through me? He couldn't hide behind the long shaggy blond hair."

"I should have told you earlier, the white material of the suit you wore today is practically see-through when wet, "I confided.

"I'm not naïve, you picked that one for a thrill, but I kept it. Do you like what you see?" she asked me.

"Always, but I'm worried that if I step out of line, go too far ..." Maria interrupted my speech by pressing her lips gently against mine for a kiss. I leaned in to secure her, hands gently squeezing the outside of her thighs, lightly skimming her soft sticky legs. "Your stories often included reunions, long lost relatives, or friends. How does our meeting stack up?"

She pulled away to say, "real life is complicated but you know how to make a girl feel special, thank you for everything. I love the beach and don't think you're the only one who needs to keep an eye on boundaries. I know how you feel so don't say it. Your wife cheated but help me be a good girl."

"I will try but your lips aren't covered, and I cannot resist them ..." my words broken off by another kiss, lips sealed to bar entrance to tongue, yet full, pouty, silky, kissable. I pulled her closer to me but she broke contact. I've never tasted anything quite like those two kisses, quick and too brief, yet intimate acts worth reveling.

Lost in that feeling I do not remember how we arrived at the house "This place is cozy, but I want to ask you a favor. On the plane I thought about gazing at stars unnumbered over the ocean. You have the outdoor stuff for your 'fishing trip.' Would you mind if we sleep on the beach?" she asked.

"Camping is not permitted on this stretch of beach, but I know a place close by where we can stare at the sky. I will set up a private camp, with an unzipped sleeping bag for the mattress and blankets covers. We can shelter on a bluff ten feet above the tide, out of the wind. watch the sunset and take a midnight stroll. It's more than I could hope, to sleep on the beach tonight, to hold you close to me until dawn, unless that might be too much..."

"Will I still make it to the second day of the event?" she meekly enquired, "I really want to meet some of the speakers. One of my favorites is there." Maria had shared her love of literature in our writings and I knew how important words were to her.

"Of course, that is why you are here. Put on this Comicon T" were my last words for the evening. I handed her a white shirt, the front lightly adorned with a logo over a wave below the collar bone. The art on the back displayed a colorful Parrot and Palm Tree with the words San Diego Comicon.

As if I were her brother, she turned her back to me, peeled out of her suit to change. I could make out in the dim the perfect heart of her derriere, the prefect glamour pose. Maria chose the moderate version of the Tankini. On our way I caught traces of the shirt tied at the waist, glowing slightly in the night. With the cotton material cinched I could see her breasts bounce. She knew that I knew as she looked down, not to trace out her steps but to avoid my amused smile and questioning eyebrow.

Her response to my unasked question was "The demicup bikini top is uncomfortable."

I'm glad our little nest had been set up in advance because all the walking in the direct sun had drained us. "Just what I needed to settle down from the long day. Can you smell the sea? You won't feel the cool breeze on your face coming from the Gulf of Mexico back home."

Exhausted from her travels and first day of activities she laid down beside me, bidding me to join her under the covers with a simple, "come here, you're the best! Thank you for a delightful first day."

She lay down beside me, closed her eyes and fell asleep. Maria skipped the midnight stroll and slept soundly through to the morning. The rumble of waves lulled me to sleep. We switched positions once when she became tangled in the blankets. Turning away from me to settle down, I heard a barely audible sigh when I moved to spoon her, left arm cradling heavy breasts, soft and supple. Maria pulled me against her like zipping me up in her coat. Holding her tightly, the sound of her steady breathing melded with the swash of breaking waves, the cool ocean breeze fanning body heat.

Holding Maria in my arms that night was a subtle form of lovemaking, without overt sex. Brushing my face along her hair, gently cuddling her rounded figure, feeling the rise and fall of her tummy were erotic pleasures. The musky aroma of night sweat filled my nostrils. Pretending to be an artist, I concentrated on sensation, drawing every edge and crease of her body with my finger. Touch was light, but my heart was heavy. After sharing intimate yearnings over five years of email exchanges, I never felt closer to her as that night.

12