Summer Visit Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our dinner was relaxed, full of talking and joking around. I shared more stories from high school life and she asked a million questions as always. We were settled in the family room in our usual spots on the huge couch, with PJs on and dessert in front of us. Caylee made no move to boot up the gaming console to access the family's movie streaming account for a regular movie (instead, she was pulling the curtains closed as she had done last night between the first and second movie) so I starting setting up my laptop.

"Do you want to watch a movie first? Before I show you the pics?" I asked, just to be sure.

"Maybe after? I feel like I really need that detailed look at... everything. Things were a bit better last night but I still wasn't able to... you know."

"Come? Have an orgasm? Get off?" I filled in the blanks for her, subtly reminding her she should feel comfortable using the vocab. I added a teasing grin so she wouldn't feel too chided. I did feel I had to challenge her once in a while, though - keep her moving forward so she wouldn't shrink back into her former shyness.

"Yah, that." she affirmed with a confident head nod and a return smile of her own.

"Don't lose hope, we'll get you there." I replied, just as confident that what I promised was true.

"Oh I sure hope we will!" she said quietly with a very direct look that made me feel a little... antsy.

Trying to recover from this strange sense of feeling flustered, I pulled my laptop back into my lap and put the first image on the screen. Just a guy standing there, starting to pull down his jeans. You could see his hip bones and happy trail, including the start of some pubic hair sticking out from the opened fly, but not quite any of his junk. I had told Nick to grab the very tamest stuff from his collection. "Just let me know when you want to move on to the next one and I'll hit the button." I told her.

She was already blushing and seemed pretty stunned. I tried to remember back to my first detailed look at a naked woman and actually could; one of my friends had found the hiding place of his dad's porn magazines and I remember the woman in the centrefold pretty clear still, her legs spread wide to reveal her treasures. It was a defining moment in a young boy's life!

Caylee asked me to move to the next picture, not looking at me but remaining seated very still on the couch. A couple of images later, following a slow tease, the man had stripped down to reveal his dick, already hard. "Oh!" Caylee gasped in surprise. She stayed on this picture for a very long time, her eyes taking in the details.

We continued on like that, with Caylee saying very little. Very different from her usual barrage of questions. About a dozen pictures in, there was the first image of a couple together instead of a man by himself. They were kissing, the man (a different guy) in jeans, the woman in a skirt with her top in process of being pulled off. Another half dozen pictures of the same couple going through the process of undressing each other and Caylee was still moving through them pretty slowly.

When we got to the first video, another couple was kissing but already undressed. After a minute or two, the woman nibbled her way down the man's chest and was soon on her knees in front of him. She slowly began giving him a blow job. For Caylee's sake, I was grateful that it wasn't the typical over-exaggerated type with tons of slobber and deep-throating.

And for my own sake, I was extremely grateful that I had the job of slideshow-button-pusher because it gave me a reason to have my laptop over my lap. Underneath it was some pretty obvious evidence of my arousal, especially given that I wore cotton boxers instead of firm denim jeans or heavy wet swim trunks. I was sure that the taboo nature of watching porn with a cousin was definitely contributing -- this was pretty tame stuff compared to what I'd jerked off to in the past.

Caylee squirmed in her seat and cleared her throat. "Matt, does she... is that something girls like to do?"

"Hmm, well not having been in that position, I can't say for sure but from what I've heard - and experienced from the other side - there are lots of people that really enjoy giving oral sex, not just receiving."

"Wow... I just can't imagine. I mean, it seems a little gross to me at this point but I just have no info to go on in general. Like what does it taste like? What does it feel like?"

"Again, haven't personally experienced it..." I joked. "But I'd say in general dicks feel surprisingly soft -- like, the skin on the outside. Not as soft as women's skin though. The skin is pretty loose and underneath it's hard. By taste do you mean the actual penis, or the cum? Like after he ejaculates?"

"Oh!" Caylee seemed surprised and turned to look at me, her eyes widen that I'd probably ever seen them. "I was just thinking generally but yah, what does that taste like? Them um, results." She laughed a bit at herself and I joined in to help lighten the mood.

"Well, both are pretty salty! His cum can have a different flavour to it apparently. And then for the skin, it really depends. Like if your guy is coming from a sweaty day working outside or fresh from the shower, it'll be different right?"

"Makes sense." she admitted, looking from between me and the video, where the woman was still going down on her guy. "I admit at this point I can't understand the appeal but there must be something to it or people wouldn't do it!"

"True! I mean, some do it out of a sense of obligation. Like, a tit for tat, you do me, I'll do you type idea. But it's waaay better when your partner is actually enjoying themselves."

We watched for another few minutes and the scene switched to show the woman now on the receiving end of oral sex, stretched out on the bed. As she got into it more, she reached up and started toying with her own nipples.

"Do you?"she asked. Took me a moment to bring myself back out of the scene on the screen and turn to face her.

"Do I what?" I asked, genuinely distracted which made Caylee laugh.

"Well obviously you enjoy watching that!" she joked, motioning towards the screen. "But like what we were just talking about -- how it's better if someone enjoys it. Do you enjoy doing that or is it a sense of obligation for you?"

"I can safely say I really love it." I said without a hint of embarrassment.

"Really?" she squealed. I couldn't tell if she was surprised, disgusted, or just didn't believe me given what she'd heard about guys from her friends with boyfriends.

"Really." I insisted. "I've actually had partners ask me to stop going down on them."

"Really?!" Caylee's voice seemed to get more high pitched each time she said it and I chuckled a bit. "How come? It certainly seems to be something women enjoy." Again, she waved a hand at the woman, who was at this point panting and moaning and generally reacting very positively. "And even my imagination is good enough to picture how it might possibly feel. So why would you ever want that to end?"

"Believe it or not, after an orgasm or two, it can just be too much sensation. Almost to the point of pain. That's true for guys too. And some women are just eager to get to the sex. Well, this is sex too but like, the fuh... the penetration is what I mean."

"Matt! Did you just censor yourself even though I've asked you not to?" she chided.

"Well yah but that's pretty extreme language."

"I know but I can take it!" she sat up straight an faced me more directly, squaring her shoulders. "Lay the f-word on me. I've got to start getting used to this kind of stuff or I'll be the only university student with no friends. Or boyfriends!"

"OK, some women are..." I started to rephrase. "Some women are eager to get to the fucking." My voice was low enough to be almost a whisper. I cleared my throat - my voice sounded a little too sexy, similar to the tone I'd use whispering dirty talk into the ears of girlfriends or lovers. Who knew this would be so tough. I swore with my friends all the time! Why did I feel like I was corrupting Caylee when she was specifically asking for all of this?

"Thank you. Maybe in a couple weeks, I'll even be ready to say it myself. Better be able to say it if I ever want to do it." she said sincerely, her voice matching mine in volume, her eyes shiny. She turned back to the video, where the couple were now preparing for fucking themselves. "And speaking of..."

"See, you're already getting good at this! Sexual innuendos and everything." She laughed. "Bossing a guy around too -- that's an important skill." Again, this had her giggling. But soon she was absorbed in the action. The sex was very soft core but was still very hot. The man was laying on the bed, with the woman riding him slowly. You couldn't see where their bodies connected, but the way the woman scooped her hips forward deliberately demonstrated that they was certainly fucking happening for real, unlike last night's movie with it's simulated sex scenes. The man reached up to play with his lover's tits and she reacted with an increase of happy sex sounds, her head dropping back and her long hair spilling down her back, almost to her ass.

"She really likes that!" Caylee murmured contemplatively to herself, her voice still low-pitched and quiet. "Do all woman like having their... nipples played with?" she asked, a little louder and more confidently, only stumbling slightly over the new vocabulary. I had previously noticed that her own nipples were hard beneath the soft contours of her PJ T-shirt.

"Many do. You haven't tried that yet I assume?"

"No, but I'll add it to my homework list!"

We watched in silence until the end of the video, the woman experiencing at least another couple of orgasms before the man had his, staying inside her to come instead of pulling out to show it like many porn actors were instructed too. I made a mental note to thank Nick for his excellent choices. I looked at the rest of the contents of the folder and asked Caylee if she wanted to watch more.

"Not tonight. I'm..." she looked down, her cheeks turning very red.

"Eager to try stuff out?" I teased.

"Uh yep." she said. "Do you want help closing everything down?"

"Nope, you go on ahead. I'll be up in a little while." No way was I taking this laptop off of my lap while Caylee was still in the room.

"OK thanks, night Matty!" she said cheerfully, swooping in for another hug. Since I stayed seated, I basically got surrounded by soft boobs, a curtain of blonde hair, and a delicious natural scent. I stayed very still, my boner pressing up against the bottom of the laptop. Caylee was oblivious to my internal turmoil, giving me a smacking kiss on the cheek before bouncing eagerly up the stairs.

I set the laptop aside finally and dropped my head back, letting a big sigh escape. This was really hard - about as hard as I was! I was so horny I wasn't sure I could keep my hands off myself before reaching the privacy of my room. Maybe...

Decision made, I listened for another minute to make sure Caylee was settled in upstairs. I couldn't hear much across the huge house but I heard the toilet flush, the water running, and I think I heard Caylee shut the door to her room. The thought of her getting settled in on her bed, maybe naked, lube on hand, ready to play with her nipples and clit to try to come was just... wow, so scorching hot. I didn't fight it as much as I had the previous night - each night it seemed more pointless since those fantasies seemed to be inevitable no matter how long I held them at bay.

But still, I planned to watch the same video we'd just watched while rubbing one out real quick - maybe that would get a different visual into my head. I hit "replay" on the laptop and grabbed the tissue box from the table, putting it beside me on the couch.

Starting by grazing my cock outside my boxers, I teased myself just a little bit before slipping my hand inside my boxers. There was already enough pre-cum gathered to rub all over the sensitive head. `Oh shit, this will not take long at all!' I realized. I wrapped my hand around my cock, palming myself just right in order to keep everything in my shorts. Just in case.

Because what if Caylee needed a glass of water or something... she would come back down and find me like this! She might be shocked, but... maybe she'd also be curious. After all, she'd never seen a real dick before tonight and still hadn't ever seen one in person. I closed my eyes as I stroked, the porn video abandoned in favour the much hotter fantasy happening in my mind's eye. I pictured Caylee kneeling beside me on the couch (in her purple bikini of course) asking for a taste. I would let her lick my cock, then slowly feed it into her warm and wet mouth. Her wide eyes would look up at me with surprise as she discovered how much she loved it and when I came, she would swallow it eagerly.

This fantasy's conclusion had me reaching for a few tissues quickly as my cock started to twitch with a really intense orgasm. I tried to be quiet as I panted my way through it, my entire body tensed up, my hips bucking. Then I just lay there, catching my breath. Wow, that was a crazy good orgasm. I tidied up a bit, fisting the tissues into a ball in my hand while my other hand lay over my heart to check that it wasn't going to beat out of my chest.

And while I lay there recovering, the guilt and shame started to creep back in as always. What was I doing, having a fantasy about my own cousin? "You're a sick man, Jacobson, and you're headed for hell." I told myself in a low voice. But maybe if I could keep having orgasms like this along the way, it would be worth having completely inappropriate fantasies about my sexy curvy cousin. After all, I was only visiting for the summer. A couple months of my life, and then everything would go back to normal.

12