Summer Visit Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And of course that's when Caylee opened her eyes, when I was staring at her soft little feet. But she just kept smiling, looking drowsy and satisfied. "We did it!" she said proudly, pulling her hands back out of her shorts and letting them flop across her belly. I couldn't help the huge grin of my own. I did feel proud she'd gotten finally brought herself to orgasm, despite the weird circumstances we'd travelled to get to this point. I started carefully tucking my boner back into my boxers, arranging it so that it pressed along the inside of one thigh instead of flipped up with the waistband uncomfortably squeezing on or below the head.

"Congrats, you've just won the best prize anyone could ask for - a lifetime of orgasms!" I joked in a fake announcer voice. "What's next for you?" I made a fist with my left hand and held it out to her.

"Well, I'm hoping to move on up from Team Virgin to play in the big leagues." She giggled and started to push herself up. "But for the immediate future, I'm actually hoping my coach will take his dick back out so he can enjoy one of these amazing orgasms too."

"Oh." My brain sparked a little at the image of coming in front of Caylee. But I managed to say: "Uh, I'm OK, I'll take care of it later."

"Well it's not just for you, silly. I've learned a lot about my own body but I have a lot to learn about parts I don't have." She sent a significant look to my still-tented boxers.

My thoughts warred again for a few beats, "should"s smashing up against "want to"s but my lingering arousal boosted the victory to the dark side of course. When I stood up, Caylee's face fell and she looked terribly disappointed. "Uh, it's just that, guys are a little messier when they come." I reassured her as I picked up my blanket and spread it over my seat on the couch, including the large rectangular ottoman section in front of it where my feet had been stretched out. "I definitely don't want anything getting on this couch!"

"Oh!" She smiled mischievously as she realized this meant I had agreed. "Well, maybe you should take your shirt off then, just in case. Oh, and boxers too of course."

"I guess I'd better." I said, rationalizing that if she'd already seen my dick, there was no point being shy about everything else. I reached behind myself to grab my shirt and pulled it over my head and off in one quick motion. Caylee stared at my chest and I marvelled at how very different this felt than when I was in my swim trunks; sure, I had the same amount of skin on display but at the moment I was half-naked with sexual intentions. I pushed my thumbs into the waistband of my boxers, slipping them slowly down over my dick, causing it to spring back up once the fabric was past the tip. Caylee's eyes drank in the sight of me, darting from one spot to another but especially focused on my crotch. I settled back onto the couch, my legs straight out in front of me.

Caylee eagerly wiggled closer to me on the couch, resting on her knees beside me as I resumed stroking my cock. She even placed her hand on my shoulder to lean over for a good view. With that skin-to-skin touch, and the scent of her pussy still on her fingers, I was quickly hard enough to pound nails.

"Mmm..." she mused. "I think maybe you get off on being watched too!"

"Maybe a little." I confessed. It simultaneously felt like Caylee was too close to me and yet not close enough as she hovered near my shoulder.

She leaned closer, adding her other hand to the same shoulder, putting her lips right next to my ear. "And maybe also on how naughty this is?"

I tried to stifle a moan. "Yes."

She stayed where she was, breathing into my ear. I soon felt her tongue reach out to lick it tentatively. She traced the outline before nibbling on my earlobe. I wasn't able to stifle my moan that time; this was too hot. I could tell Caylee was getting very aroused again too. Her body wiggled and squirmed beside me, pressing against my side, her breasts on either side of my bicep. She would be able to feel every movement of that arm.

All of this had me ramping back up quickly and I felt a new drop of pre-cum at the tip of my dick again. This didn't escape Caylee's notice and I heard a sharp inhalation. "Is that... the stuff? Well, not the actual stuff, but like, the pre-cum?" Her voice was filled with curiosity.

"Yep." I replied, changing my hands to prepare to rub it over the head. She moved a hand to hold an arm back. "Wait! Can I- can I please taste it?" Without waiting for an answer, she extended her index finger and moved it slowly towards my cock, giving me time to stop her if I wanted to. Of course I didn't, though I knew I should have. Instead, I stopped stroking and held my dick still as I watched her finger get closer. She pressed it gently to the tip, swirled it around a tiny bit to gather up some of the fluid, and returned it to her mouth. Oh shit, her touch was... just amazing. That one tiny little stroke of her fingertip was more arousing than twenty with my own hands.

I turned my head to watch her reaction as she sampled it. "Mmm, not as bad as I thought it'd be! My friends all say they hate going down on their guys because of the taste and everything."

"It can be different depending... like, what he eats can change the flavour."

"Really? Wow! Well, we'll have to keep you on your current diet." she joked, but the implication that she would be tasting me again further escalated my arousal. I tried to laugh but a strange strangled sound came out instead. Caylee smiled at me indulgently; I was sure she enjoyed driving me out of my mind with lust.

I changed my stroke, rubbing the pre-cum around. Caylee watched intently, as if memorizing the techniques of how to give pleasure; specifically, how I gave myself pleasure. "Will the cum taste the same?" she asked.

"Should be similar."

"Good, 'cuz I want to taste that too." Her reply had me moaning again at the image and I even allowed myself to wonder what it would feel like if she tasted me more directly, her mouth sucking at my tip, tongue swirling over it just like her finger had.

"I don't think you'll be waiting too long." I warned her.

"Mmm!" Caylee made a high-pitched little squeal of a noise, as if excited for my cum. She stood up and moved around to face me, climbing on to straddle my thighs right above the knee. She had to spread her legs wide to accommodate the sofa's large ottoman underneath my legs. Her weight on my legs added another element of arousal. I felt... restrained in a way, trapped and at her mercy. She wiggled closer, closer, until the back of my hand felt the heat of her pussy, even through the fabric of her PJ shorts. I could see a spot of wetness there and wondered if she was wet again now or if the juices merely remained from when she'd come. I also wondered how I was able to form coherent thoughts or sentences. I was moving more restlessly now as I got inescapably close to that edge.

Caylee leaned over, putting her hands on the couch next to my hips and leaning her weight onto them. "Tell me when you get there. I want to see it shoot." she said excitedly.

"You're too close!" I warned her through my moans. "You'll get- ugh... messy." The image of her getting sprayed with my cum was so erotic I almost lost it right then. I needed her to move; she had no idea how gross it could be. The soft-core porn we'd been watching didn't have those crazy cum shots where it went all over the woman's face. And hair. And breasts and- oh fuck, I was picturing that happening to Caylee. It was so hot but I didn't want to traumatize her! I adjusted my grasp to try to point at my own chest and face as I continued to stroke.

"Matt, I want it. Please." Her hungry blue eyes pleaded with me. Her hands started to slowly move up my hips, heading for my cock, as if she planned to wrest control of it for herself. She looked determined to grab hold, aim me back upwards in order to try to have some cum land on her. Her hands started to coast over my hip bones, her eyes still carried that look of horny determination.

"Give. Me. Your. Cum." she ordered strictly, her eyes expressing a hunger that was more raw and feral than before. I was beyond speech at this point, desperately grasping my cock in a competition to try to save her from the very image that was causing me to race towards the edge, Caylee covered in my cum, her little pink tongue reaching out to lick it hungrily from her lips and hands.

And as those soft little hands reached the base of my cock and wrapped around to ensnare it, trying to tilt it back in her direction, to fire-hose herself with a substance completely unknown to her, I felt my orgasm crashing towards me. My brain screamed at me in disbelief at the realization that this was Caylee's hands touching me there, Caylee who was grasping my cock with both hands! I gripped both of my hands above hers and formed a channel to thrust into. My thumb and forefinger at the very tip created a tight circle for my helmet to squeeze through as my hips uncontrollably rocked upwards into our combined grasp. Fuck, it felt so unbelievable, literally unbelievable. Like every fantasy I'd been pretending not to have for the past two weeks.

Even as my eyes rolled up in my head with the most powerful orgasm of my lifetime so far, I somehow had enough wherewithal to keep control of where I was shooting. Powerful ropes of cum hit my face, neck, my chest, even as my mind's eye remained focused on the dreamlike mental image, so close to a possible reality, of Caylee experiencing those spurts directly. As I cursed and muttered unintelligibly through my climax, Caylee expelled a squawk of indignation at her failure to affect my aim. Thankfully her reaction didn't involve squeezing my junk in a painful way! But she certainly did have an extreme response...

My eyes flew open in shock as I felt her lean forward, her hands still holding the base of my dick as she pressed forward, trapping both of our hands between our bodies. She started frantically lapping at the cum splattered across my chest. My last couple of volleys may have hit her under the chin but she kept her focus on licking up whatever she could reach in a complete frenzied state. My mind was completely short-circuited at the sensation of her tongue coasting over my chest, then my nipples, scooping up cum so quickly she must have feared I would yank her off me. But as she reached my collarbone and neck, the weight of her body pressing into me trapped my arms. All of the sensations - visual, touch, and taste - appeared to be driving her completely insane with lust, her hips humping into my yet-to-soften cock.

"Caylee!" I managed to choke out as her lips reached my chin to clean up every drop she found.

"You left me no choice Matt!" she told me, eyebrows snapping together, seeming angry in addition to desperately horny. "I told you I needed to have your cum. I craved it. I didn't care about the mess. I don't care..." Her words dissolved into incomprehensible mutters in between her continued licks. Her tongue coasted along my jaw line from one side to the other. She finally sat up and looked up at me, our faces mere centimetres apart.

"I don't care." she repeated seriously, eyes meeting mine. She untangled her hands from in between our bodies and placed them on my shoulders. With calmer but just as deliberate movements, she slowly reached up to lick the cum that had hit me in the face. Her tongue moved from one corner of my mouth, up my cheek, and almost to the corner of my eye. When my face was clean, she returned her tongue to my lips, tracing the seam back and forth a few times.

Still in complete shock, I at least managed to regain control over my limbs. I pulled my arms out and placed the heels of my hands on the sides of her waist, as if I meant to shove her away from me. But there was no pushing; I couldn't make my arms go through with it. Instead my hands started to caress her sides through the fabric of her top. "Caylee..." I groaned, a final warning, even though I knew it was way too late to protest anything.

We both knew my poor attempt at propriety meant nothing and was contrary to my actual desires. It would be ridiculous to suddenly draw the boundary line here of all places, after all that had already taken place. Would anyone have awarded me points if I stopped my cousin from kissing me but confessed to masturbating together (with porn), showing her my naked body, not immediately stopping her from touching my dick and licking my cum. Would saying that `oh, well at least we didn't kiss' have made a scrap of difference? At the conclusion to this insane line of thoughts, I reminded myself of my deal. I felt my mind letting go of any reluctance, locking any guilt into that corner of my brain I would try to keep inaccessible until September.

And then, with her soft chest pressed to my sticky one, Caylee and I had our first kiss. It was wonderful and delicious. She may have lacked confidence, never having kissed anyone before, but she was still enthusiastic. I took control of the kiss, ever the teacher, and she responded. My hands, with agendas of their own, slipped underneath her top to slide over smooth skin. It was softer than I'd even imagined, warm and supple. She eagerly pressed into my touch, still rocking her hips against what was left of my erection, trying to keep it hard for the pleasure of it's friction pressing against her clit through the material of her shorts, now soaked with both of our juices. Her reactions were all instinct, not necessarily knowing what she wanted intellectually but allowing her body to lead the charge.

We made out life this for a while and then Caylee broke away, her eyes fixed on mine.

"Matt, there's so much I still want to learn and do. With you, only you. You said I'd have to find a guy I'd gotten to know really well for a long time and that I trusted. I've known you all my life and I trust you completely. You've given me my first kiss, my first orgasm, all these wonderful feelings. I want to do more with you."

"Caylee..." I sighed, knowing I owed her to truth. "I admit I want that too. You turn me on so much. That was actually the best orgasm I've ever had."

"Wow, really? Amazing!" She smiled, seeming to feel proud. "I hear a but though..."

"There is a butt..." I squeezed her ass to lighten the mood a little. "But, I think we should leave things here for tonight. Allow ourselves to process everything. In case you have regrets or anything like that." I expanded of this thought, explaining how I'd tried to lock away my own guilt. I encouraged her to think about how she would handle the inevitable feelings she would experience.

"I won't change my mind, you know." Her expression was so determined. I wanted to believe her, but I knew I had to give her the time, just in case. "And here's my but," she continued. "I'll agree to leave things here for tonight but only if you sleep with me. Like actually sleep. In my bed."

"That's a deal but we're putting our PJs back on and keeping them on! I don't want to start something in our sleep!" For a man who hated to lie, I was pretty good at it. I justified this fib as being for the sake of greater good; if Caylee knew I was completely (enthusiastically, even) in favour of starting something, she might get in over her head, waking up tomorrow with more regrets than if we left things where they were currently at.

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "All right, fine. As long as your PJs don't include your shirt, I'll take what I can get. A half-naked Matt is better than no Matt."

Her eyes lit up with the desire to keep pushing us down this inevitable path, and I knew I was in trouble. Resisting my incredibly sweet and curious cousin had been damn impossible so far. It wasn't that I felt powerless against Caylee herself; it was more that I felt consumed and controlled by my own feelings for her. If she wasn't going to discourage - hell, if she was going to straight-up encourage - sexual playtime, I knew I'd be a puppet on the strings of this unique combination of potent lust and genuine caring.

Exhibit A: I was willingly agreeing to cuddle up beside her overnight. Did I really think a few little items of clothing would help protect me? I knew I was fooling myself if I thought waking up next to a warm, sleepy, sexy Caylee wouldn't have me immediately capitulating to anything she could possibly desire.

And now that she'd had her first taste of what an orgasm felt like... well, let's just say I didn't think she'd be running out of desires anytime soon.

* * * *