Summer with Carly Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's rhythmic thrusts shifted into a pattern of hard shoves against the table. Each hard push was held for a few counts as she was nearing her orgasm. On the third hard thrust, she lifted her head again and made direct eye contact with me. She opened her mouth as if to say something, but was overtaken by her orgasm. Her face scrunched up in what would look like pain at any other time, but was clearly a powerful wave of pleasure. I still stood stupidly watching her as she tried to react to my presence while fighting the orgasmic waves flowing through her.

I finally gained some sense and started falling back towards the porch steps. No plan in my mind other than to get somewhere else. Both my feet and my heart stopped when I heard her call my name.

"Jake! Jake... honey, wait!" Aunt Karen called after me. Her voice was panicked and breathless. I turned back towards the house and heard her stumble through the kitchen and then stagger through the screen door towards me. I jumped when the door rebounded hard against the frame. "Wait, just wait a second," she stammered again.

Aunt Karen was trying to compose herself, but she wasn't yet able to stand up straight. She was still slightly bent trying to recover from her recent climax. She took a few deep breaths and reached out to me in a loving gesture, but pulled back her hand like I was a hot plate when she touched my arm. We both stood there confused on what the hell to do now. We couldn't just walk away and neither of us wanted to talk about what just happened.

"Look, Jake... I know this is awkward, but just hold on second," Aunt Karen puffed out as she tried to right herself. She forced herself to stand up straighter as she took on the role of the adult. She used both hands to tuck her stray hairs back behind her ears and shook her head quickly side to side to clear out the orgasm induced cobwebs.

"It's ok. Really, it's ok," I tried to assure her. "I'm sorry I didn't say something sooner. It was a private moment. I'm sorry."

Aunt Karen's face softened into the motherly look of concern I was more used to from her. "Well, yes, you probably should have said something, but I'm not one to talk right now," she trailed off as her eyes scanned the horizon. I tried to look her in the eye, but only made it as far as her neck. I remember thinking it was a lovely, elegant neck. I had issues with properly judging the time and place for certain thoughts.

More fully composed now, Aunt Karen tapped her foot and nodded her head awkwardly fast. "Look Jake," she said sternly. "I made a mistake earlier. I saw you in the barn and I should have made my presence known. It wasn't right for me to watch you like I did."

I nodded weakly as I tried to put together the pieces of information in those few words. Aunt Karen saw me. That wasn't the worst thing. She only saw me. However, she didn't say saw, did she? She said watched. She watched me for some period of time and then only made her move to go once I'd finished.

I put on my best poker face as I came to the realization that she'd watched me and then come up to the house to get off on furniture. Unfortunately my best poker face consisted of allowing my eyes to go cartoonishly wide. Like a detective, she immediately noticed I was not calm at all.

"Jake, calm down honey. It's ok. You didn't do anything wrong. You're just a....a..." she trailed. At this point she cringed as she finished "a growing boy? I guess? Jesus Pete, I don't know. Just know that I'm not upset with you. I'm upset with myself. I don't know what came over me."

"I'm sorry Aunt Karen," I stammered. She cringed a little harder when I used the word "aunt". "I didn't mean for anyone to see me. I should have been more careful." This time when she put her hand on my arm, it remained.

"Jake honey, it's ok. None of this should have happened. Let's just go our own ways and pretend this little afternoon didn't happen, ok?" Aunt Karen punctuated the question with her continuing nods. The nods that convinced neither of us it was ok.

I couldn't answer. I just nodded while looking down and turned back towards the damn barn that started this mess. As I closed in on the barn, I heard the screen door open and slam shut as Aunt Karen went about holding up her end of the deal.

I took a walk around the yard for a while, making the mistake of being along with my thoughts. Eventually, I walked to the far side of the barn away from the house. As "luck" would have it, Carly was there taking in the sunset.

"You know, Jake, I could usually give a shit about all this corn, but when the sun starts to set, it has a certain prettiness," she stated with the frankness of documentary voice over. She spread her arms across the horizon to punctuate her point.

Carly's voice deepened to a majestic thunder, "Live off the abundance of my land people of Iowa. See nothing but corn for miles and miles until the little hamster falls off the wheel in your head. A bounty of the yellow vegetable shall be yours along with soul crushing boredom! Cut it, steam it, boil it, cream it for all I fucking care...." Carly's voice trailed off as she realized I was distant.

"Jake, pay a little attention over here. This is some funny shit," she said sharply. "What gives?"

I just stared at her with my lips clamped shut. I had no idea what to say. The sky really was beautiful once the sun started going down; lots of pinks and oranges dancing into waves of blue. I felt like I could and should stare silently all night.

Eventually, I told Carly that she really did not want to know. She proceeded to tell me that, yes, she really did. That turned into a ridiculous back and forth of the "Yes I do, No you don't" game which lasted far too long for two high school graduates.

Finally, I relented. I told her of the movement at the window of the barn. I told her of catching her mom in the act. I told her of how I know I was the reason her mom was buffing the dinner table to a high sheen. I spit it all out. Carly stared up at me wide eyed and slack jawed. After an exceedingly long pause, Carly broke the silence with an important question to her.

"Which part of the table was it?" she asked intently.

"What do you mean which part of the table?" I asked back incredulous. "The edge part I guess."

"No, like which end? Where was she?"

"I don't know, the part near the kitchen island, I guess?"

Carly's nose scrunched up like a bad smell had wafted in. "Aww man, that's where I sit."

I just shook my head tiredly. Carly's ability to invigorate me was only matched by how she could also wear me out. I turned to watch the last bits of the sunset. The colors were mostly shades of dark blue now with just a small stripe of orange on the horizon. Carly wrapped her arms around my arm and laid her head on my shoulder.

After a long pause, Carly summed up the situation. "Shits getting' weird around here Jake." I could only nod in agreement. I enjoyed watching the last of the color drain from the sky with Carly cuddled up against me. An easy, warm comfort drove the tension out of my shoulders.

Carly's head came off my shoulder to check out a small red Toyota with its lights on turn into the long drive. The car crunched gravel and growled exhaust much too loudly as it puttered up the drive towards the house. Carly took my hand and pulled me around the side of the barn to follow the car.

"Shit about to get even weirder,' Carly said absently. The shoulder tension returned.

12