Summerstone Stories - Monaco Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This really is a very nice house..."

Her voice was softer now, more cautious than earlier in the night. It was clear that she was not used to swim in these waters. She put up a brave face though, looking up at Julie with a steady look and a crooked smile. The dinner had been very nice, very exclusive. When they got there, Julie had stepped out of the car somewhat confused.

Rather than one of the many restaurants in the city, they had pulled up outside of one of the larger hotels that lay scattered throughout the city. Just at the top of the stairs however, Elena stood waiting and caught her as Julie stepped through the larger hotel doors. Rather than booking a table at a restaurant, she had reserved one of the suites in the hotel and set up a private dinner with the hotel staff.

"They know me, I come here all the time and the chef is lovely!"

Elena spoke with drawn out o's, her unmistakable Latin accent hanging heavy on each syllable. With a strong arm wrapped under Julie's in a familiar but guiding grip, she led her towards the elevators.

"It's a' penthouse 2, I'll be just a little moment."

Elena had smiled at her as she reached into the elevator and swiped a golden key card before darting out the carriage before the doors slid shut and Julie was left alone, heading up. Noemi had been the first person she saw as she stepped out the elevator doors, standing ready with a flute of Champagne. Julie must have looked somewhat confused as she stepped out of the elevator and Noemi smiled warmly at her, stretching the glass towards her.

"Welcome, Miss. The others are just through here."

Her voice had been cheerful and servile, but only just a tinge of something warmer behind it all. Now when they both stood there, in the soft lighting of the bedroom, Julie saw a person instead of the polished image of a service worker. Julie took just a step closer, still wearing her heels and looking down at the younger woman by at least an inch.

Raising her hand and stroking her cheek softly, she runs her slender digits behind the girls ear, pushing away a strand of hair that had escaped the otherwise tight ponytail. She smiles widely as she can see the younger girl blush but lean into her touch, slowly and with some hesitance. Raising both of her hands, Noemi placed her palms softly against Julie's stomach, just lining her rib cage with her soft, pale fingers.

She was tentative, almost pushing her away but then softening her touch to wrap her digits around Julie's rib cage, letting her touch run down her sides. The black, satin dress was thin and felt like a second skin, making the taller brunette sigh with a soft pleasure. Noemi seemed like she had been with women before, and from their conversation in the car ride over, she knew she liked men too. Most of the other participants of the dinner had been older, almost all of them past forty with a large part of them itching up towards the big five zero.

After the dinner had finished and Elena had talked everyone's ear off about this new, Barcelona artist coming up, most of the older woman had begun to drop out, one by one. Eventually, a smaller skeleton crew was the only ones left and that's when Noemi and Julie had fallen into talking. They had exchanged some looks during the dinner itself and eventually started sharing looks of at certain points of the drawn out speeches from the head of the table.

Julie had started it to be fair, raising her eyebrows in a sign of defeated amusement at the point where Elena burst into a long tirade of the spectacular color use of this very talented young man for the third time that night. She could see Noemi stifle a laugh, maintain her face of professionalism, but since then they had a special connection. It would be a simple touch, a hand on the shoulder when she leaned over to top up a water glass or a tone of voice, a soft purring of a 'thank you' that only the two of them could hear as Neomi served them all desserts.

At the end of the night, they all sat around the couches of the penthouse lounge area, dryly conversing on different art purchases they had made. The company was awful but their champagne was fantastic, so Julie had decided to stay for just a bit more. She had excused herself to get some fresh air on the balcony and as she stood there, Noemi had come out to top up her glass.

"Ms, I'm just about to end my shift so I'll have my colleague take care of you for the rest of the night..."

There had been a hesitance to her voice, not looking up at her as she poured the glass but then turning her big, blue eyes up at Julie. They both stood there in silence for a moment, balancing on the knives edge, neither of them wanted to be the one to break the illusion of professionalism between them.

"Umm.. yeah it's getting late isn't it?"

Julie didn't pay much mind to the glass in her hand at this moment, good Champagne be damned. She licked her lip and thought for a second. She was torn up inside, not wanting to miss out on the chance to play with this fairy in front of her, but also not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable if their looks during that night had been no more than polite servitude.

"Do you think you can do a last thing for me? Do you think you can help me get a car pulled up?"

She had smiled shyly at the girl, her eyes telling more of a story than her words.

"And then, if you want, maybe I can give you a lift? Wherever you want to go..."

They had kissed for the first time only a few minutes after they pulled away from the hotel cul-de-sac. Noemi had closed the gap between them first, inching closer in the back seat of the black car, until she had leaned in and laid a soft kiss against Julie's plump lips. With Noemi changed out of her uniform and that physical hurdle broken, they had a few quick conversations as the car took the winding road up the mountain side.

One of those conversations had been about the ring on Julie's finger and while she seemed slightly hesitant at first, Noemi seemed open to the idea of being a team player. When it had been the two of them, the younger girl had been confident, eager, and assertive. She had been all hands and want, however after stepping into the large house, she had been less secure, less greedy.

Julie could see the change in her and she was curious if it had anything to do with the man they both knew sat downstairs. It was understandable though and Julie didn't mind taking the lead herself. Grabbing Noemi's wrists, she lifted her arms to wrap around her neck and shoulders and she herself pulled the blonde closer to her, her grip wrapping around her waist. Pulling her closer to her, Julie leaned down and kissed her, a deep, affectionate kiss.

Their lips pushed against each other, pink mixing with red, softly they both moan into each other's mouths. Letting their tongues play, they both take turns tasting each other. Letting her tongue invade Noemi's warm mouth, Julie flick the tip of her tongue against the girls, playfully teasing her. Wrapped up like this, they stand for a moment that feels like an eternity, letting their hands explore each other's bodies. With a low groan, Julie finally pulls away from the passionate kiss, looking down at Noemi with a hazy look across her green eyes. She had put the bottle of wine down by the entrance, on a side table next to the two glasses.

"Do you want to pour? I feel like you deserve a drink. I'll find that dress..."

Julie knew exactly what she was looking for and as she pulled away from the embrace, she felt a knot of anticipation in her stomach. Suddenly she understood her husband on a whole other level, how he must feel when picking out an outfit for her. She smiled warmly, feeling a kind of connection to Erik that she hadn't really thought of before.

She had always felt that the outfits he had bought her or the times he had requested she wore something had been another part of their game of control, but now with this young woman putting her trust into her, Julie felt a wave of affectionate caring wash through her. She wanted this girl to see herself extraordinarily beautiful, just like she saw her. She wanted her to get to dress into the image of how she saw her.

When they were riding in the back of that car, Julie had thought up exactly the dress she wanted her to wear. Funnily enough, it was something that Erik had bought her to wear for him, and the idea of using it herself for her own fantasy fulfilment felt like a suitable passing of the torch.

She knew where it hung, at the back of the closet. It hadn't been used yet and Julie straightened it out and brushed life into it on its hanger. It was a pure white, shorter dress with a sort of softly pleated tennis skirt bottom. The neck came together in a tight collar lining but not as high as a turtleneck. The dress left the shoulders and the back bare and on Julie it had undeniably struggled to keep her fuller chest contained. White was also never her colour.

Julie returned to the bedroom with the dress in her hands. She was glad to see Noemi already halfway through her glass of wine at this point, no doubt trying for some liquid courage.

"What... what about your husband...?"

Noemi looked at the dress, then up at Julie, and then down at the dress again. The brunette placed the piece down across the bed and smiled as she walked up closer to the young blonde.

"Mr. Stone? Oh don't you worry, he's going to love you. Do you like him?"

Julie's voice had taken on an unmistakable curiosity, as if they were two girls taking about boys at a sleep over. She moved in closer and let her fingers run along Noemi's waist, softly touching the exposed skin around her mid-riff.

"Mhmm.. I do... he's very handsome."

Even though Noemi didn't pronounce the H in handsome, the meaning was clear. Feeding into Julie's energy, she looked up at her with a rosy blush to her cheeks. A soft smile spreading across her lips.

"You're very lucky, a nice house... a nice husband..."

She laughed a bit before taking another sip of her wine, hesitating, and seemingly rolling a thought over in her mind for a moment before sure of how to put it into words.

"Why do you call him Mr. Stone? What's his like... name..?"

Julie smiled, the girl was not just a pretty face after all.

"Well, I of course love him... and I respect him... and I want to show that to him. But really, it's because you're here..."

Julie's fingers had begun to trail up the body of the woman, sliding gently along the hem of her crop top, digging into her soft flesh, and slipping under the fabric in tentative little explorations. As she spoke, her fingers hooked under the fabric and in the same movement, Julie pulled the girl closer to her as she slipped the crop top up, bunching it up around her chest. Her smaller, perky breasts exposed, Noemi breaths in a sharp intake of air before letting out a drawn out, pleasured sigh as Julie's thumb finds her nipple. Rolling the hardening little bead under her fingertip, Julie continues.

"For all you need to know, that man down there is Mr. Stone. That's all he needs to be to you... and if you want to play with us... I expect you to be all that he needs too... do you understand?"

Julie's eyes were fixated at the small, rounded mounds that sat at the girls chest, they were smaller than Julie's, barely a handful, but there was something about their innocence and softness that just tugged at her heartstrings while making her clit swell at the same time.

She only looked up at the girl at the last few words, her eyes warm and affectionate but with a certainty to them. Noemi had only listened, softly biting down at her lower lip and only letting out soft whimpering moans between clenched teeth. She looked up at Julie with a look that was glazed over with wet, warm lust and nodded softly.

"I want to play with you... I want to play with both of you..."

Julie shone, an almost proud look on her face as the girl spoke. It was so refreshing when these little girls knew where they belonged in all this, when they played their role so nicely. Julie smiled at her and leaned down, sharing another deep kiss with the girl as she absentmindedly fondled her chest. As they kissed, Julie pulled the top up and over Noemi's head, letting it fall to the floor next to them. Then, moving her hands down, she found her jeans button and undid the trousers before shimmying them over her little round butt.

As the jeans fell to the ground and Noemi somewhat awkwardly stepped out of one leg before kicking them in the same direction as the top, Julie slid her hands over Noemi's waist, hips and down over her firm ass. Suddenly the blonde woman stood there in front of her, almost completely naked except for a pair of lace underwear. Julie looked the girl up and down where she stood, Noemi standing there with a blush rising her pale cheeks.

"Alright... why don't I give you a moment to get dressed, bathroom is just in there if you want to freshen up. Then you can just come down and join us when you want, okay?"

Noemi slowly nodded, reaching up to half cover her exposed breasts. She had a smile on her lips but a nervousness to her. Julie could understand, she had been that girl before, standing in some stranger's house, going into another couple's dynamic. Taking a step forwards, she reached up and takes her head in her hands and tilts her face up just slightly, to face her.

"You're going to look gorgeous, I can't wait!"

A genuine smile across her lips, Julie leaned down to plant a soft kiss on the girls forehead before taking a step back and starting to move towards the door. She heard no immediate activity but as she opened the door and left the room, she could hear Noemi reaching for the dress on the bed, picking it up and feeling the soft fabric between her fingers.

Julie smiled as she headed out, making sure to walk calmly and with cool. However, as soon as she felt like she was out of earshot of the room, she fell into a excited skip, taking the steps down to the living room with a palpable, excited spring in her step. There, Erik sat in one of the couches, working at a glass of wine and reading something when he looked up to meet her eyes.

Taking the last few steps between them, Julie finally throws herself down next to her husband who immediately wraps an arm around her shoulder and pulls her closer to him.

"Iiiihh! She's so cute! Oh you're going to love her, we've had so much fun!"

Excitedly, Julie looked up at her husband with a sparkle in her eyes. She loved new toys to play with, and Noemi seemed perfect for them to share. It had not been their first time playing with a different partner. They had been together for long enough to not get shook out of their routine just because of some random person joining them for one night. They had had the discussions of course, the talks about boundaries and expectations, the setting of the ground rules.

While the couple weren't polyamorous, they had a less monogamous constellation to their relationship. Through their discussions and their exploration together, it had become clear that Julie was the extrovert of the two, and for her the freedom of meeting new people without the restrictions of bound monogamy was more important. Simply the possibility of dancing with someone at a party, making out in the back of a taxi and then sleeping with someone without learning their name was an experience that she was not ready to delete from her life.

At the same time, Erik would indulge in the idea of it, the excitement of flirting with some pretty, little thing. However, being more introverted and less interested in those random hook ups, Erik did not have the same wanderlust as his wife. Instead, Erik had more diverse sexual tastes, and even though his wife satisfied him immensely in almost every aspect, there were things that he knew she did not enjoy as much as he did.

With Julie's appetite for variety and freedom, and Erik's appetite for intensity, they had come up with a system that benefitted them both. Essentially, Julie was free to roam the world as she wanted, unburdened by any chains or restrictions, if she shared the spoils of her conquests. Every now and then, she would bring her lovers home to share with her husband, even going so far as picking some out that she knew that he would like.

This was nothing outspoken between them, nothing that Erik would demand or that ran on some timer, but their understanding of their agreement was of mutual respect for the other's needs. As an offering, Julie would bring a sacrificial lamb to the altar of her own freedom. Like throwing a virgin sacrifice into the mouth of a gaping volcano, for the next years bountiful harvests, Julie would feed her husband's consumption and get whatever she wanted in return.

"I'm happy you had a good time tonight baby"

Erik's voice was warm and affectionate, with an amused note to it. Julie's excitement was infectious, and he could feel himself catching on to what was about to happen. His wife was leaning against his shoulder, sitting on her knees in the couch, turned towards him. He let his hand slide down her back, slowly tracing up and down her spine.

"So how do you want to play this? Do you want to be good cop or bad cop?"

Erik's voice was tinged with playfulness as a smirk spread across his lips. He tilted his head towards his wife, looking at her with a curious interest. Fucking someone new was always exciting in itself but Erik was always more interested in seeing his wife in those constellations, seeing her explore and develop her own sexuality and try out different constellations of her sexual persona.

Good cop or bad cop had become a sort of shorthand for them, an easy way to discuss who would take on what role this time. He knew that his wife was always so good for him, that wasn't in question. The interesting part of their lie in how they approached the third. At the end of the day, they were a joint front in this sexual experience, a team that worked together with this other.

"Ugh.. I don't know! She's so sweet, I just want to take care of her..."

Julie bit her lower lip, she had a internal conflict going on. The shy, tom boyish girl had seemed so out of her comfort zone, it made Julie want to just wrap her up in a blanket and take care of her. At the same time, she remembered that confident, self-assured and forward woman from the car ride over. Julie had seen both sides of the girl, and she wanted to fuck them both.

One part of her wanted to cozy up with her, another wanted to see that cocky little brat get what she deserved. She rested her hand against Erik's chest, feeling his slow, steady breathing as she slowly traced her fingertips along the fabric of his shirt.

"I just want to be nice to her, I'll be good cop..."

She finally conceded, settling in her decision with an assured nod to punctuate her statement. She looked up at Erik with a smile on her face, an excited certainty to her eyes.

"But I want you to fuck her up for me baby, ok?"

Erik laughed, he knew that his wife had a dirty mind but it wasn't often that she put words to those thoughts. He always appreciated when she did, it felt very intimate, like he was awarded a sort of peek behind the curtains. With a smile on his lips, he lifted his hand and cupped his wife's chin in his hand, holding it with his index finger knuckle tilting her face up towards him.

Slowly he stroked her lower lip with his thumb, making her mouth for his kiss. He leaned down and passionately tasted her before pulling away and looking her deep into her eyes.

"Of course baby, I'll take care of the both of you..."

The couple was interrupted by the sound of steps from the top of the stairs, Noemi stood there, hesitant in her step before beginning to slowly walk down towards the living room. The open floor plan of the house had the stairs lead down directly towards the sunken area of the living room in which Mr. and Mrs. Stone now sat.