Summertime Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Summertime continues to heat up for two couples.
5.3k words
4.27
9k
14

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
285 Followers

Bob: Husband

Cher: Wife

Jim: Son

Jane: Daughter

Mike & Fran: Married couple (Friends of Bob & Cher)

----------------------------------

The two couples enjoyed the hot tub, wine, and conversation for the next hour.

The weekend was just beginning.

"That's it for me guys. I'm wiped out."

"Me too, Bob. Kiss goodnight Cher?"

"Sure, Mike."

"Do I get a kiss goodnight also, Bob?"

"Of course, Fran."

Each man approached the other's wife and kissed them. They kissed slowly at first) then passionately. There was no pretense of a friendly kiss, because both couples knew that that line had already been crossed.

Later in the master bedroom...

Bob and Cher got comfortable under the covers.

"So why did you really come inside the house earlier?"

"I had to use the restroom." Bob answered, but looked guilty of something.

"Really?"

"Why else would I say that I did?"

"I don't know. Maybe, all the talk about Jane was getting to you, if you know what I mean." With that Cher reached over and rubbed Bob's semi-hard cock.

"Look Hun. I already told you that I have no sexual thoughts about our daughter. Sure, she's beautiful and has an amazing body, but she's still my daughter and I won't entertain those thoughts. Please stop trying to lead me down that path. Could it be that you're having impure thoughts about our son Jim, and you're trying to divert the attention towards me and Jane?"

"Hahaha, of course not. I just want to be sure."

"You have nothing to be concerned about. I will not cross any incestuous lines with my daughter."

"Ok, but what really took you so long earlier? I thought maybe you were jacking off."

Not wanting to tell his wife about what happened between him and Fran, just yet...

"Do you want me to be honest with you"

"Always"

"Ok. I took my time, thinking that you and Mike should spend some time alone. My hope was that he could convince you to let your guard down, let go of some of your inhibitions, and allow him to get further along, than earlier."

"Well, since you're being honest, I did and he did."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Please share the details."

"You know that I won't make love to him, but we did cross some lines."

"Go on."

"When Fran left...."

Cher divulged all that happened at the hot tub, including Mike eating her pussy until she came, and her sucking Mike's cock and swallowing his semen.

"Oh my God! You really gave him head?"

"Yeah. It was in the heat of the moment and it just happened. My intention was to jack him off, to return the favor of him making me cum. As I was stroking his penis, he lowered my head and raised his hips. As his cock head touched my lips, I instinctively parted them and his cock entered my mouth, I just naturally closed my lips around the head. Next thing I knew, I was sucking his cock and stroking his shaft.

I got so hung up on what I was doing, that I kept going, trying to make him cum. Eventually, he did. His hands held my head still as he unloaded spurt after spurt of warm semen into my mouth. You know that I love swallowing your cum, so I naturally swallowed his. I was shocked because he came so much and it was so thick. I actually loved feeling his creamy semen flowing down my throat."

"Wow, that's amazing. I wish I could've seen that. Next time?"

"Maybe" she said and giggled.

He didn't want her to know that he witnessed any of her infidelity. She was silent for a few minutes, then spoke.

"I'm so ashamed and so embarrassed. I don't know if I can face Mike again after having his cock in my mouth and swallowing his cum. I also feel like I betrayed Fran by having oral sex (even if it wasn't intercourse) with her husband.

"You have nothing to worry about there."

"Huh?"

"Fran gave me head also."

"WHAT?! So that's what took you guys so long."

"Yeah. Don't be mad. But she finished me off in her mouth also."

"Wow! What have we become?"

"Happy and sexually satisfied!" He chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"How about crossing some sexual lines with your wife?" as she began stroking his growing cock.

"With pleasure."

The couple made passionate love and climaxed together. It was beautiful. While in the afterglow...

"So now what?" Cher asked

"What do you mean?

"We've crossed some lines and both enjoyed it, but I'm reluctant to repeat what we've done, let alone go any further."

"Look Hun, it was pleasurable for all of us, and it was also an awakening for us. We've been completely monogamous and faithful to each other and so have our friends for over 20 years. You have now have had sexual experiences for the first time, with someone other than me. So relax and embrace it. You're under no pressure to do it again or go any further. If you do, you have my undying support and love."

"It's all so new to me and I'm reluctant to do it again or go any further, because of my strict religious and conservative upbringing. What I experienced with Mike was amazing and my body wants more, a lot more. I just don't know if I can completely give in to those lustful urges."

"Let's just enjoy each other's company tomorrow and let the scenario work itself out. If it feels comfortable to continue like tonight or move to the next level, let's just let it happen. I guarantee we won't regret it later."

"Ok, I'll try."

Across the hall, a similar conversation took place between Mike and Fran, with the same end results.

"Let's just roll with what happens and enjoy ourselves."

"And our friends!" Fran chuckled.

In the morning, Cher got up and started making breakfast. The sun was shining and illuminating the room. Cher had thrown on a short, thin nightgown and nothing else. As Mike entered the room he could clearly see Cher's amazing body, through the garment. Her nipples were clearly prominent, as was her pubic hair below.

"Damn, you look good."

"Stop it Mike. I just woke up, I've got no makeup on, my hair's a mess, and I'm not even properly dressed."

Mike walked up behind her, wrapped his arms around her and pushed his covered cock into her ass.

"Can you feel what you do to me?"

Cher could feel that his enormous cock was erect and she felt flattered that it was because of her.

"Mmmm"

"You don't need makeup or your hair being done, to exude sexuality. This nightgown accentuates your amazing body and it thrills me to be able to tell that you're completely naked below it. You're a sexy MILF and I am sprung on you. I'm hoping that you enjoyed last night and if nothing more happens between us, at least we had a wonderful night last night."

With that, Mike lightly kissed her neck, then moved to sit at the kitchen table to await his breakfast.

Cher continued with breakfast, but now with a wet pussy. Upstairs, Fran had finished showering and was returning to the guest room wrapped in only a large towel, as Bob was leaving his and Cher's room.

"Good morning sexy."

"Good morning to you handsome."

"Thank you for last night. I owe you one."

"Now's as good a time as any to pay me back." Fran smiled, took him by the hand to the guest room and led him to the bed. There, she dropped the towel and laid back, spreading her legs and inviting Bob to sample her fruit.

Bob dropped to his knees, between her legs and slid his tongue across the petals of her vaginal opening. Her pussy was already secreting her vaginal fluid and Bob could smell the floral scent of the body wash that she washed her sparse pubic hair with, as his nose landed on her landing strip.

Fran had washed her vagina well and her new moisture tasted amazing to Bob. Unbeknownst to both of them, there was still a little of Mike's semen (from the previous night's intercourse) deep within her vaginal cavity that began traveling through her vagina to her opening. As bob continued to feast on her vagina, he became aware of this new flavor and realized what it was immediately. It was so minimal that it was barely even noticeable and definitely not gobs of cum, but he could taste it.

Bob's cock grew even harder with this new taste, as he envisioned Mike's semen oozing from his own wife's vagina, after cumming deep within her womanhood. Bob really began lapping at his friend's vagina until she began cumming.

"Oh yeah. That's it. I'm almost there. Fuck, that's good. Eat my pussy Bob. Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, Mmm, Mmm, Oh yeah, I'm cummmmmmmmingggg! Ummmmm, Ahhhhh."

Resting in the afterglow of an amazing orgasm, Fran spoke "Wow! That was wonderful." Looking at Bob's face, she saw the little remnants of semen on his chin, obviously from her vagina and realized that that's what triggered Bob accelerated efforts to make her cum.

Seductively Fran whispered "You have cum on your face."

"I know. You came a lot."

She moved closer to him and grasped his cock. Then in an almost more seductive and quieter whisper, she said "No, you have some of Mike's cum on your face. Apparently, I didn't get it all cleaned out of me and some remnants remained deep inside of my vagina, probably trapped beyond my cervix inside of my uterus. Your amazing oral skills drew the rest of it out as my fluids flowed down my canal and out of my opening."

Bob figured as much and his cock pulsed at the thought. Fran felt it in her hand and continued with her erotic whispers, "Maybe tomorrow morning, you'll be witnessing Mike's cum oozing from Cher's stretched out fuckhole and you'll give her the same pleasure that you just gave me, as you see and taste the proof of her infidelity.

Just think, her vagina will be stretched beyond recognition by my husband's enormous cock. Stretched so wide that you won't feel her pussy walls grasp your cock, the next time that you fuck her."

Then she dropped to her knees and took Bob's cock back into her mouth, where he immediately came.

"You owe me another one now." As she smiled, threw on a robe and walked out the door, towards the kitchen. Bob went to wash his face before heading down for breakfast.

"Good morning y'all."

"Good morning darling."

"Good morning Fran."

"I was hoping to see you sprawled out in this table, getting your pussy beat up by my husband's cock, this morning."

"Hahaha. Not gonna happen, Fran."

"We could all hope that you'll change your mind."

"Sit down and eat."

After breakfast, they each went to their rooms, to get ready for the day. An hour later they were dressed and ready to go out for the day. The men wore shorts and Polo shirts. The women each wore summer dresses, bra & panties, and sandals. The men were handsome and the women were beautiful and sexy. They enjoyed their day in town, then headed back to the house for dinner.

As soon as they arrived back home, Cher discarded her bra in her room, having been uncomfortable, walking around all day in it. Fran went to change to get more comfortable for the night. Bob set the table and Cher came down and went to prepare the takeout food that they brought home. As she stood at the island, Mike slid in behind her. He kissed her neck and reached around to caress her free-flowing breasts. As he slipped his hand into the dress he whispered

"God, I've been dying to feel these all day." Then he lightly pinched her nipples. Cher could feel Mike's cock growing as he pressed his large erection against her covered ass. Her pussy moistened, but she needed to finish prepping dinner. As she pulled away Mike said "Can we continue this later?"

Cher smiled seductively and whispered "maybe" as she walked away to bring some food into the dining room.

Dinner was wonderful and the wine flowed abundantly. The two couples had finished two bottles and were feeling tipsy. Eventually, both couples went to their respective rooms to change into night attire for the night. Nobody brought up the hot tub, so tonight would be a dry night.

"Really Cher?"

"What?"

"You're really gonna wear those flannel pjs tonight?"

"They're comfortable."

"Yeah, but after last night and today, I thought that you would want to dress sexier for me."

"I'm not going to spend the night in lingerie, in front of our friends."

"They've already seen you naked, so what's the issue. Have some fun, let loose and lose your inhibitions."

"Ok, I will, but I'm wearing a robe over it. And no wife-swapping!"

"Ok"

As the night went on, another bottle of wine was consumed by the group. Everyone was feeling good. Lots of petting and kissing (with their respective spouses) was had by all. It was a romantic night. At one point, the sash on Cher's robe came loose and her lingerie was viewed by all. After a while, the ladies went to get some snacks in the kitchen.

"How you feeling Cher?"

"Horny!" As Cher laughed

"Me too.... Hey why don't we trip the boys out?"

"How so?"

"When we go back out there, I'll sit next to Bob and you sit next to Mike."

"I don't know. That could get dangerous." She giggled

"Come on. Live on the edge."

"I'm not fucking your husband, woman." As she started walking back towards the den.

Fran rushed past her and sat next to Bob. Cher had no choice but to take the seat next to Mike. When they sat, they both realized that the boys had switched the movie to a soft porn and the girls sat back and watched. As the sex scenes in the movie intensified, the girls go hornier. Eventually Mike made his move. With his arm around Cher's shoulder/neck he leaned close to her and whispered

"God, I'd love to do that to you again." As they watched the male actor going down on the female actress.

"Mmmm." Cher responded

Mike took the opportunity to pull her a little closer and lightly kissed her neck. Her head went back and allowed Mike to continue kissing her neck and earlobes. Instinctively, his hand went to her breasts and he began caressing them. Since she allowed him to continue, Mike opened the top of the lingerie and lifted her beautiful breasts out for all to see.

Bob watched as his friend seduced his conservative, shy, and reluctant wife. He was thrilled to see her abandon her inhibitions and allow another man to fondle her breasts. His cock was rock solid from the scene before his eyes. Cher's nipples were hard and she lightly moaned as Mike lowered his mouth to her exposed breast.

As Mike continued to lick and suck on Cher's breasts, she saw that her husband was watching Mike seduce her. Bob smiled at her and she was glad to see him happy. As she then focused on her breast, the feeling was too much for her and her hand went to his head. She ran her fingers through his hair, enjoying the sensation of her nipple in her friend's mouth.

Bob was excited about what was happening on the other couch between his wife and another man. But unfortunately, as Mike moved his hand to her crotch, Cher put a stop to the seduction. She couldn't continue to allow Mike into her vagina directly in front of her husband. She stopped Mike from proceeding, then rose, closed her robe, and on unsteady feet, said that she'd be right back.

Cher went to her room to regroup and get her head straight. She thoroughly enjoyed Mike's foreplay, but just couldn't let it continue in front of her husband. She had seen Mike's erect cock and felt that he could be an amazing lover, but she was not ready to submit to that, or continue anything in front of her husband. After a few moments, she decided to return to the others and apologize for her abrupt departure. As she left her room, she saw Mike entering the guest room.

Unbeknownst to her, Mike was waiting for her to come out of her room to try a last ditch effort to seduce her. It was mischievous, but he was desperate to fuck this woman. He continued into the room as Cher called to him. Once inside, he removed his clothes quickly. As Cher walked down the hall and entered the guest room, she saw that Mike was now completely nude.

He turned to her and acted surprised to see her.

"I'm sorry Mike, but it felt weird to have you touch my vagina right before my husband's eyes."

"Why? He gets a thrill from it and was enjoying watching you relax."

"I know, but it felt weird. I also felt that if you touched my vagina again, we could end up making love."

"I was actually hoping to fuck, not make love." As he chuckled.

Cher smiled.

"Touché."

Mike walked to her and lightly embraced her. Then he leaned in and kissed her lips. The kiss was soft, yet passionate. Enough so to make Cher's knees weak. Slowly he opened his mouth and Cher reciprocated. As his tongue entered her mouth, Cher's vagina moistened. It was an amazing kiss and she wanted more. As she entangled her tongue with his, the passion grew in both of them and Mike removed her robe.

They made out for a few minutes and the passion continued to grow. Instinctively, Mike lightly grasped the straps of her lingerie and moved them off of her shoulders. The straps remained on her upper arms as Mike kissed her shoulders. The kisses were passionate and Cher loved it.

Then he slid the straps down her arms. Once the straps reached her elbows, Mike released his grip on her body and the lingerie began sliding down. Cher stopped it before it exposed her pussy.

"Relax baby. Bob isn't here and he's not watching us now. So relax and enjoy yourself."

Cher looked deep into his eyes and reluctantly released the hold of her lingerie. Once again it began its downward path until it slid off of her body and lay in a pile at her feet. She was a sight to behold in another man's arms wearing only her lace, see-through panties. Mike continued with the soft kisses as Cher realized that she was now almost completely naked, in the arms of a man other than her husband. He was already completely naked, so all that remained between her and her future lover were her sexy panties.

Her passion escalated to a point where she started wondering if maybe, she may give in and actually be taken soon. He moved her to the bed and laid her down. Once there, he removed her panties and threw them on the floor, next to her discarded lingerie. Mike wasted no time and spread Cher's legs, then slid between them and began licking her soaking wet vagina. Her hips rose as she gave in to the intense sexual feelings within her precious love canal.

"Oh fuck! I'm so fuckin horny Mike. Oh yessssss. Yesssss. Oh, Oh, Oh, Miiiiiiiikkkkkkkke" And she came.

Her body shook and her vaginal fluids flowed, as her orgasm ran through her. The feeling was amazing and more intense than previous orgasms. As she was coming down from her orgasm, Cher asked her lover "Why do you do this to me?!"

"To prepare you for my cock."

Cher closed her eyes as she fought an inner battle with her conscience. Then she whispered "I'm sorry, but I'm not prepared to fuck you yet."

"I understand, Cher."

"I know that it's been difficult for you, so I have a solution for tonight."

"What's that?"

"When Bob and I were first dating, we wanted to have sex, but I just couldn't do it. So Bob would slide his penis between my pussy lips without any penetration. He would slide back and forth and the friction on my clit would make me cum. It was also enough to get Bob to ejaculate on my mons without worrying about me getting pregnant. We did that a lot and it was pleasurable for both of us."

"I'm game. Let's do it."

Mike moved up and placed the bulbous head of his cock between Cher's exposed pussy lips, then pushed forward. By now her pussy was soaking wet from all of the foreplay and this new stimulations. His cockhead spread her lips further apart and his shaft began sliding back and forth between her lips. As his cock slid back and forth, the veins of his shaft would caress her clit. Every once in a while, the crown of his cock's head would rub her clit also and brought a whole new sensation to her sex.

One time, Mike pulled back too far and on the forward stroke the head of his cock entered Cher's reluctant vagina. He knew that he had crossed the line and immediately pulled out, only to begin the back and forth slide again. The feeling intensified and after a short time their encounter brought Cher to her first orgasm from Mike's cock, even without penetration.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
285 Followers
12