Summertime Awakening Pt. 04

Story Info
Parents confronted by daughter about their sexual activity.
5.4k words
4.33
8.7k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers

Bob: Husband

Cher: Wife

Jim: Son

Jane: Daughter

Mike & Fran: Married couple (Friends of Bob & Cher)

----------------------------------

Bob & Cher lay in bed after being interrupted by their kids, during a wife-swapping date.

"We need to talk, Cher." Bob cut her off.

"Yes, we do Bob."

"Why do you say it like that, Hun?"

Cher blushed and looked down. Bob could tell that she was either embarrassed or ashamed.

"Did you and Mike fuck?"

"Well... no, but we came close."

"How close?"

"Remember when you and I first started dating and got physical with each other?"

"Go on."

"Remember how we use to do that slide thing, where you slid your cock between my pussy lips until we both came?"

"Yeah, that was amazing."

"Well, Mike and I did that."

"Wow, really?"

"Yeah."

"That's hot. Did you both cum."

"Yeah, but something else happened."

"What?"

"Mike was really going good and I was so close to cumming and on one of his backstrokes his cock slipped down and the head of his cock actually entered my pussy."

"That's fuckin hot. So did he fuck you?"

"No. He realized that it was an accident and pulled out immediately, but not before I realized that I really wanted to feel his whole cock in me. Even though it was only the head and maybe an inch of cock, my pussy accepted it easily and now it craves it!"

"That's awesome. We need to make it happen!"

"Remember, if it happens, you can't be there. I already feel weird doing it and that's why I freaked out earlier. When I saw you watching, it was exciting but when his hand went to my pussy, I freaked out and got up."

"That's ok, you can tell me about it. Just make sure that you don't clean up afterwards. I want to see proof of your infidelity."

"Ok, weirdo." And she giggled. "Btw, Jane saw Mike's cum running down my thigh."

"Yeah, about that. I heard the kids talking in the hall and they suspect that they interrupted our wife-swapping date. Jane recognized your lingerie and panties in the guest room and figured out that you were up here with Mike while Fran was downstairs with me."

"Shit! Now what."

"Jane thinks it's great and likes it."

"And Jim?"

"I actually think that Jim might be jealous."

"What?"

"He must have a mother-son fantasy, because after Jane went to her room, he went to the guest room, picked up your panties, and sniffed them. Then he took them with him. Probably to jack off to."

"Wow, really?"

"Yup."

"Maybe you should talk to him."

"I don't know about that. I mean, what am I suppose to tell him? I know that you want to fuck your mom?"

"Maybe I should find my panties in his room and confront him about them."

"He'll probably cum in them and hide them in the laundry."

"Ok, I'll look for them tomorrow, then confront him, after finding them."

Cher's vagina started getting moist again to the thought of her son jacking off in her panties. She recalled seeing a big bulge in his swim trunks and it made her even more wet.

"I guess I need to be more cautious of how I dress around him from now on."

"You can't really blame him. You're so fuckin sexy. Who wouldn't want to fuck you? Even if you are his mother.

"Sexy enough for you to fuck me now?"

"Hell yeah. But first...."

Bob slid down and got between Cher's legs. She spread them wide and Bob began eating her out. It was then that he saw the remnants of Mike's cum still in her pubic hair. He instantly thought about the fact that earlier Mikes huge cock had entered his wife's pussy. Although it was only the head and only for a second, it still brought him to edge of cumming himself.

"You liked Mike's cock in you, didn't you?"

"Mmmm."

"You wanted him to slide his entire cock in here, right?"

"Mhmm."

"You're gonna let him next time, aren't you?"

"I think so."

With that admission, Bob slid up his wife's body. He sucked her tits before sliding completely into her soaking wet pussy.

"Mike's huge cockhead stretched your pussy for me, didn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Just imagine his whole cock being inside of your pussy, stretching your entire love canal and going deeper into your vagina, than I ever have."

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum."

"Tell me about his cock."

"I can't."

"Sure you can. Come on Cher, talk dirty to me."

"Oh fuck Bob. His cock head stretching me open felt so good. I wanted all of his cock in me. I was willing to let him continue, but he pulled out. His cock is amazing. I want him to fuck me."

"Pretend he's fucking you now."

"Oh Mike, I've wanted this from the first time that I saw your huge cock. Fuck me Mike. I love the feel of your cock inside of my vagina. This pussy is yours tonight. I'm gonna cum from the feel of your huge cock sliding in and out of my pussy. Cum for me Mike. Cum deeper than anyone ever has. Your cock is already only the second cock to enter me, now be the second to cum in me."

"Oh fuck, hun. I'm gonna cum."

"Me too, baby. Cum with me. Oh yeah, I feel you cumming in me. Yessssss. I'm there. Ugh, Ugh, Ugh."

"That was amazing, Bob."

"Yea it was. We've gotta make it happen."

"Maybe." Cher blushed and giggled.

In the morning, Cher once again was making breakfast when Mike came down. She wore a much more conservative robe because her kids were now home. Once again he hugged her, but refrained from any more affection, in case either of the kids came down. Jim came down with his clothes hamper and went straight to the laundry room. Cher followed him before he could start the wash.

"Jim, I need more eggs. Be a doll and run to the store quickly and get me some."

"Ok mom. Let me start my laundry first."

"Just go now. I've started breakfast already and need the eggs quickly. Your laundry can wait 20 minutes. Please."

"Ok."

Jim grabbed his keys and walked out the door. Once Cher saw the car pull away, she walked back to the laundry room and looked through Jim's hamper. Buried about halfway down, she found her panties. As she pulled them free, she noticed the thick white fluid in the crotch. It was her son's semen. Her pussy became damp from the thought of her son stroking his cock and cumming in her panties.

She dipped her finger into the fluid, then brought it to her nose. She smelled it, to be sure that it really was semen and got confirmation with its scent. Then for some unknown reason, she dipped her fingers deeper into the fluid and scooped some out. Then she brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted her son's semen. She loved the taste and savored the fluid, before sucking her fingers clean.

Then she tucked the panties back where she found them and turned towards the door. As she turned, Jane was standing there with a big smile, looking at her mom.

"How does he taste?"

"What are you talking about?"

Jane reached in her brother's hamper and pull out Cher's panties.

"Mom, these panties were left on the guest room floor last night. We know that you and Mike were in there together and by the cum on your thighs last night, were probably fucking. Jim must've gone back and picked these up, then went to his room to jack off in them. I just watched you sniff then taste your own son's cum, so please don't try to deny it."

"Ok Jane. First of all, Mike and I did not fuck."

"But the two of you were together in the guest room, right?"

"Look, after all these years together, the sex life between your father and I has died down. It's not the fault of either of us, it just has. The same with Mike and Fran. We got to talking and after some flirting between Mike and I, and your father and Fran, it ignited that flame in both couples. I'm not going to go into details, but needless to say, your father and my sex life has been reignited."

"So you haven't fucked Mike and dad hasn't fucked Fran?"

"No."

"Not yet, right?"

Cher blushed.

"Look mom, I'm an adult now, so you can talk to me. Honestly, I think it's cool. I mean, you've never had another man, so fucking Mike could be a great experience for you. You should do it and enjoy it. The thought actually makes me wet."

"Oh my God, Jane, TMI." Cher giggled.

"So what about you sampling Jim's cum just now?"

"I don't know why I did that. I've never had any incestuous thoughts about him. I guess after smelling his cum in my panties, I just instinctively wanted to taste it."

"So how did it taste?"

"Surprisingly, good." She blushed.

With that, Jane scooped some of her brothers cum from her mom's panties, brought it to her nose to smell, then sucked it clean from her fingers.

"Yum, he does taste good."

"Enough already. I need to finish cooking breakfast."

"Hold on mom. Are Mike and Fran staying here another night? Tomorrow is Fourth of July, so nobody works tomorrow."

"I don't know."

"Look, I'll make sure that Jim and I stay away from your side of the house, so if you and Mike, and Dad and Fran want to have fun, we won't bother you."

"Thanks, Jane. I'll let you know."

"You should do it mom. It's kinda crazy that I've fucked more guys than you!"

"Oh my God, Jane. How many guys have you fucked?"

"Only two, but it's still more than you." She giggled

"One guy was average size (around 6") but the other guy was 8" and thick. That felt amazing."

"JANE!"

"What? Girls are suppose to talk about their lovers, aren't they?"

"I guess."

"So, how big is Mike?"

"I'm not going there."

"Sounds to me like you've already been there. She chuckled. "Come on mom, how big?"

"Geez Jane! Ok, Mike is probably around 9" long and very thick."

"Wow! Lucky you."

"I already told you that we haven't fucked."

"Yet."

Cher blushed.

"How about dad?"

"What?"

"How big is dad?"

"Jane! I'm not gonna tell you how big your father's penis is!"

"So it must be pretty small then, I guess."

"No, it's not."

"So as big as Mike's?"

Cher was silent, but Jane could tell by the look on her mother's face, that it wasn't.

"I guess, I'll just have to assume that it's small."

"Look young lady. This goes no further than us."

"Ok"

"Your father's penis is around 7" long and slightly thicker than average."

"Nice. So if you haven't fucked Mike, have you given him head?"

"Ok. That's enough." As Cher blushed.

"Has he gone down on you?"

"Enough questions Jane. I've already said way too much. Now go get ready for the day.

Cher was flushed but went back to finish making breakfast for everyone. Afterwards, she went to get ready for the day.

Both couples spent the day in town and even had dinner while out. They got back home around 9pm and the house was dark. As they entered the house, Cher got a text.

"Hey mom. Jim's already asleep and I'm in my room. We won't disturb you guys, so have fun, but I want to hear all about it tomorrow. ☺️ "

Cher responded "Thanks Jane, but it's been a long day and we'll probably just turn in. Maybe another time."

Both couples went with their respective partners and headed for bed. Bob and Cher spent the next 15 minutes talking about what may transpire on the next visit from Mike and Fran.

"Hey. The backyard light just went on."

Bob got up and looked out the window to see that Mike was just getting into the hot tub.

"It's Mike. He just got into the hot tub. Maybe you should go join him, hun."

"Why, so you can watch us from here and jack off?"

"Exactly."

"And so the kids can watch also, dummy."

"Oh yeah. I forgot that they were home."

After around 20 minutes...

"Hey, Mike is talking to someone. Do you think Fran joined him?"

"Let me look."

Bob walked back to the window to see who else was out there.

"Fuck. I'll be right back."

"Why?"

"Jane is out there. I'm not gonna let Mike try to fuck her."

"Jealous?" She giggled.

"No silly. He didn't get to fuck you, so he's probably horny enough to try to get his huge cock into Jane."

"Yeah, you're right. Hurry back, I'm horny again. Or send Mike here." She giggled.

"Ok." Bob left to go downstairs. As he passed the guest room, he peeked in to see if Fran was awake. She was passed out cold.

Once he got to the patio door, he looked towards the hot tub, he noticed Mike's trunks on the deck. Jane had her back to her dad and her eyes were closed. She didn't notice her dad, so Bob signaled Mike to get out. Mike knew that he needed to exit the tub and not come back.

"Enough for me Jane. As much as I'd love to stay here and stare at your amazing body, I should get back to Fran. Have a good night."

"You too, Mike."

Knowing that Mike was naked, she had to open here eyes to see what she thought that her mom was gonna get fucked with.

"Damn Mike. Nice cock. Did I do that?"

"Thanks Jane. Of course you did. I don't know any man who wouldn't get hard, seeing your amazing body."

"I can think of one man." As she rolled her eyes.

"Who?"

"My dad." She whispered.

"Don't be fooled. Your dad gets hard at the thought of your body. Trust me."

"That's nice to know." She blushed.

"Wow, does someone want to fuck her own dad?"

"Maybe." She continued to blush and smiled seductively at Mike.

"You should go for it. He's got a decent cock and I'm sure he'd love to bury it in his little girl."

"Maybe I will. Anyway Fran is lucky to get that huge cock of yours (and mom also)" she said in a whisper.

"Not yet. I haven't fucked your mom yet. But one day, I will and maybe one day it could be you." He whispered back and winked at her.

Bob waited for Mike inside the house and when he arrived, Bob had an idea.

"Look, I couldn't have you trying to fuck my little girl, so I had to put a stop to what might happen."

"I don't blame you Bob. Your daughter is so fuckin hot. Look how hard she made me."

Bob looked down to see that Mike was fully erect and realized that his daughter was subjected to that view.

"Look, Cher is horny and wants to get fucked right now. I'll stay down here and you can go try again to fuck her, but make sure she knows that it's you before you actually fuck her. Ok?"

"Fuck yeah. Thanks. By the way, your daughter has a thing for you and wants you, man."

"Yeah, right."

"Seriously, she just about came out and told me. You should go for it. If nothing else, let her know that you think that she's beautiful and sexy. She doesn't think that you do, and we all know that you do."

"Whatever."

Bob waited until he saw Mike enter the master bedroom and close the door. Then he went to address Jane. He changed into shorts then went out to pretend that he was going out to enjoy the hot tub.

"Hey baby girl, what are you doing out here."

"I couldn't sleep, so I came out to relax in the tub."

"Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all, daddy."

Bob was surprised because Jane hadn't called him daddy since before she started puberty. As he stepped into the hot tub, Jane stopped him before he sat down.

"Wait."

"What?"

"Aren't you gonna abide by your own rules?"

"What?"

"You know. No suits in the hot tub, daddy."

There it was again... "Daddy"!

"Jane, who told you that?"

"Mike told me when I got out here."

"I can't get naked in front of my daughter."

"Why not? I am." She stood, showing Bob that she was completely naked.

Bob stood in shock as he stared at his naked daughter. Her breasts were large (like her mother's), with slightly dark areola and extended nipples. Her tummy was well defined and perfectly chiseled. Her mons had a landing strip of scarce pubic hair (like Fran's) and the petals of her flower were prominent and moist. She had an amazing bubble butt and great sculptured legs. She was every man's desire.

Jane stepped to him and wrapped her arms around her dad. Her bare breasts pressed against his chest and he felt that her nipples were extremely hard. Then she leaned close to his ear and spoke.

"Don't be shy daddy. I saw Mike's huge cock and now I want to see what mom swapped out for."

Still in shock, Bob stood still. Jane stuck her fingers into the waistband of her father's shorts and began pulling them down. As it passed his groin, his rock solid cock popped out.

"Nice cock, daddy. I know mom is getting a bigger cock from Mike, but yours is pretty impressive. Did you send Mike to go fuck mom?"

Bob had a guilty look on his face.

"Oh my God, you did. How does mom's pussy feel after Mike's huge cock has been in there?"

"Mike hasn't fucked your mother, Jane."

"No, then whose cum was running down her thigh when we came home last night?"

"Again, Mike has not fucked your mother."

"Was it your cum on her thighs then?"

Bob looked down, ashamed at the fact that his daughter knew that it wasn't his. But his cock had grown to full erection and he couldn't hide his excitement.

"Never-mind Jane. Mike has not fucked your mother and I can't stand here naked with you like this."

"Why not. We're just enjoying the hot tub without restraining clothes on. I love the feel. Not to mention that I love the feel of this also."

Jane reached down and grasped her father's hard cock. Bob tried to pull away, but Jane held on to his cock.

"Ok daddy, I get it. You won't mess with me, but if it were Fran out here, and we weren't home, you'd probably have her bent over the side of the hot tub, sliding this cock in and out of her stretched out pussy. Huh?"

Bob said nothing.

"Would you rather go upstairs and watch Mike sliding his huge cock in and out of your wife's unfaithful pussy?"

Bob's cock throbbed and Jane felt it.

"Oh wow, that's fucking hot daddy. You like watching mom get railed by another man."

"Your mother was a virgin when we met and she has never fucked anyone else, besides me."

"But you want her to, don't you?"

Bob was silent, but his cock throbbed again in Jane's hand. She smiled, knowing that her father wanted his wife to fuck another man.

"Ok daddy, you wait here until Mike is done banging your wife. I'm going to bed. But remember, I'm not a virgin and anytime you want to sample your daughter's young pussy, you have an open invitation to it."

With that Jane began climbing out of the hot tub. As she lifted her leg, less than 5 inches from her father's face, he got a closeup view of his daughter's beautiful pussy. Jane couldn't help herself, so she lowered her pussy to her dad's face and rubbed her pussy lips across his mouth. Bob wanted so bad to stick his tongue into his daughter's vagina, but didn't.

Once she realized that her father was not going to indulge in her fruit, she lifted her herself up and continued out of the hot tub. Instinctively, Bob licked his lips and could taste the remnants of his daughter's pussy, still on his mouth. She tasted amazing. He wanted to grabbed her hips and pull her young pussy to his mouth again, to run his tongue in and out of her young pussy, but he refrained from doing it.

Eventually, he snapped out of it and watched her amazing ass as she walked away from him.

"I saw that daddy. Don't I taste good? She giggled.

Bob refused to answer, so Jane just smiled and continued to walk away. She wrapped herself in a beach towel, then went into the house.

Meanwhile, upstairs Mike found Cher lying nude on her bed awaiting her husband to come back to fuck her. Her eyes were closed and her legs were spread open. Mike entered the room and locked the door. Then he slid onto the bed between Cher's outspread legs and began licking her pussy. Slowly Cher awoke to find her pussy being serviced, and serviced well. She ran her fingers through his hair and enjoyed the tongue running between the fold of her delicate flower.

As she approached orgasm...

"Come up here. I want to cum with your cock in me, not your tongue."

Mike slid up her body, spending some time worshipping her large breasts. As he kissed her neck lightly, making her pussy wetter, he reached down and place the head of his cock at the entrance to her vagina.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers
12