Summoning a Trans Succubus

Story Info
A short story about summoning a succubus.
1k words
4.54
7.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been 20 days since you last came. It wasn't easy and you even had to wear your chastity cage to stop yourself from touching yourself too much, but even now you're helplessly grinding against your pillow. You know that today is the day when she will appear, if the story is even real. However the promise was too good to not try it at least once. The excitement is barely allowing you to think straight and sleeping seems like an impossible task. After multiple hours of laying in bed and leaving some stains of pre cum on your pillow you finally manage to drift off to sleep.

You awake with something heavy laying on your hips. You grab your glasses and turn on the light. Now you see her. Her long black hair that falls over her shoulder, her muscular arms and legs, her abs and her cock that is laying on top of your tummy. You look up into her eyes and see the fire burning inside them. Wait fire? That's not right. That's when you notice her horns, red skin and the tail moving around elegantly behind her. You try to speak but no sounds come out of your mouth. This must be her, she's even more beautiful than you imagined her. She just sits there admiring your body as you admire her as well. Her cock looks so big from this angle, you're unsure if it'll even fit inside you.

Finally she gets up and pushes her cock against your hole. You want to protest and tell her that it's too big and that there's no lube but again no sound comes out of your mouth. She slowly starts pushing her cock inside you. You open your mouth to scream but surprisingly there is no pain, instead you feel only pleasure as her cock slowly invades you. After some pushing she's all inside you, connecting your two bodies as one.

Finally you manage to open your mouth and get a word out "How?" but she just smiles at you and strokes your face as she slowly starts moving inside you. The sensation is intense and like nothing you've ever felt before. Her strong legs and hips allow her to move with a kind of control you've never seen before. You try to contain your moaning but fail miserably. The moans escaping your mouth seem to only increase her eagerness as she starts moving faster trying to get more of these cute noises out of you.

An orgasmic thrill courses through your body every time she rams her cock inside. That brief second where she's buried so deep within you feels better than any orgasm you ever managed to achieve with your pathetic hands or toys. You try to push your hips into her as she thrusts inside, trying to make the sensation last longer, but you barely have the strength to even move a little bit. This feeling of being completely at her mercy turns you on even more. Soon you feel a tidal way of pleasure that starts in your torso and quickly moves to your toes, fingers and head as you orgasm. She notices and stops for a moment to keep her cock buried deeply inside as your body shakes with pleasure.

The feeling lasts a small eternity before slowly fading away again. You close your arms and legs around her, pulling her close to you, kissing her as she starts moving again, first slowly but steadily getting faster. You notice more vigour and less care for damaging anything in her movements now, but you still don't feel any pain. The increased pressure she exerts inside of you makes you feel like your mind is going to melt, but she doesn't care. She just kept destroying your hole on her quest of sexual gratification.

You're unsure how you are even supposed to get out of bed tomorrow, but that doesn't matter now. All that matters right now is the bulge in your tummy that appears and disappears with every one of her thrusts. "Fuck me please" is what you manage to get out despite how useless that request is in the current moment. You can feel another orgasm building up inside you. This one is going to be even more intense than the last one you think as you hear her animalistic growls. You realize that she must be getting close too. You tighten your grip around her "Please fill me with your cum" you basically scream at her knowing that she never would've pulled out in the first place anyway.

After building for a while your orgasm finally starts moving its way through your body. In the same breath as it reaches your head she buries her cock all the way inside you and her hot cum begins to invade your body. Splashes of hot liquid start attacking the insides of your body. You could swear you can taste it despite there being no way it would have made it that far. Your orgasm has reached every part of your body now, making it impossible to think about anything, all you see is the beautiful woman in front of you that's filling you with her seed. She slowly grinds inside you to make sure that every last bit of cum ends up inside you.

After she's done cumming she slowly pulls her cock outside. Some of her cum manages to escape your body as she does so, but you don't care. You just lay there defeated by her cock. She lays down next to you and pulls you on top of her. You lay your head on her chest and she pats your head as you drift back asleep.

The next morning the woman is gone, yet you can still feel the sensation of her cum inside of you. You look down and realize that your cage has been replaced with a different one. This one doesn't have a lock. You inspect it and realize that there is no way to open it. You were warned that this would happen so you're not particularly scared or surprised. And like this you get up, knowing that you have now forged a contract with a demon that will return and use you whenever she feels like it.