Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 05

Story Info
A naughty mommy-succubus has a parent-teacher conference.
7.5k words
4.73
42.4k
86

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy-Succubus's Teacher Conference

"Huh, my mom wants me to wait in a safe place," I said. She was really freaked out about Mrs. Spartan being a witch.

Just what would witches do to me?

A day ago, I was a normal college student with a single mother that all my friends thought was the hottest MILF. Now, I was the son of a succubus which made me into something called a cambion. Witches wanted to use me, every girl wanted to fuck me, and if I bred them, they became my girlfriend like Abby and Brenda had. Now I had Linda glomming onto me, wanting to fuck me.

"I know a perfect place," Linda said and dragged me down the hallway, passing girls that all stared at me with such hunger in their eyes.

"Hey, Henry," Veronica said, her black hair falling in waves around her face. "You looking to hang out after classes? My mom's home. We could have a threesome."

"Shit," I groaned, my dick throbbing while my ass burned from being spanked hard by Mrs. Spartan last period. She wasn't happy that Izolde and Brenda were blowing me in class.

Busty Molly thrust out her tits. "Mmm, I got a sister. Think she's a virgin. Come and hang out with me. I'll eat her out for you. Get her nice and ready for that big dick."

"Damn," I groaned, Linda still dragging me down the side of the hallway.

"Ditch that skinny White bitch," a Black girl I didn't even know said. She had her hair in braids, her body curvy. "Mmm, I'll lick your asshole for you. She willing to do that?"

"Yes!" Linda said, her eyes on fire.

"Oh, my, Henry," Mrs. Smith called. I had her last year for English. "Why don't you come to my classroom. I could use my pussy eaten out. I know you want me."

"He's good," Linda said.

"Yeah, he doesn't need your pussy," Abby said as she appeared out of the crowd and glommed onto my free arm. My first girlfriend's bright, green eyes sparkled as she rubbed against me. Her red hair spilled about her face. "Mmm, hey, baby."

"Hey," I said and then kissed her. She was mine, already pregnant with my child. It happened only an hour ago, but that was enough to bond her to me.

"Oh, I have to share you?" Linda asked, still tugging me along.

"She's my girlfriend," I said when Abby broke the kiss. "I mean, I kinda have to let her, right?"

"Yes, you do," Abby cooed. "So, where are we going?"

"Bathroom," said Linda. "We have to take him someplace safe. His mom said so or something."

"Oh, your mom rocks," Abby moaned. "Mmm, it was so hot nursing from her. I can't wait to come home with you and spend all night with you and her, the group of us just fucking."

"And Brenda, I guess," I said. "She's my girlfriend, too."

"Oh, hot," gasped Abby. "You hear that, Linda? Henry's got two girls. How hot is that."

"So hot," Linda said and then pulled me into the girl's bathroom.

"Wait, I can't go in there!" I gasped as Linda pulled me through. I didn't even really try to stop her. I don't know why, but I was just so bad at saying no to these girls. It was like I just wanted to do what they wanted. Make them happy.

That was getting me into all sorts of trouble.

The moment we were in there, Linda kissed me. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. I groaned, unable to believe this was happening. But it was. She had her tongue dancing around in my mouth. I groaned, loving the feel of her lips on mine.

"Ooh, this is hot," Abby said. "Let's fuck him hard."

Linda broke the kiss and stepped back. "Oh, yes," she moaned and peeled off her top. She had a red bra beneath cradling her round breasts. "I want you to pound me so hard, Henry. Fuck me."

"Here?" I gasped. We were in the open. A girl walked in and gasped at the sight of us. "Not in a stall?"

"Isn't it hotter where everyone can see us?" Linda asked and reached behind her. She unfastened her bra with deft skill and peeled it off. "God, I am so turned on. Licking your cum out of Brenda's pussy was just the best."

"Ooh, I bet it was," Abby said, hugging me from behind. She slid her hands down my chest to my jeans. At the same time, she humped into my ass already aching from being spanked, reminding me of it. "You have to fuck Linda hard."

"Okay," I panted as Abby's hands reached my crotch and squeezed my cock through my jeans and boxers. I ached so much. "I'll fuck her hard."

Linda had such fat nipples. They were thick and yet not long. They thrust up from her breasts. I licked my lips, wanting to suckle on one. Then Linda unsnapped her jeans, her zipper rasping down. Her sandy-blonde hair swayed about her face as she worked off her jeans. Her red panties appeared. Her thumbs hooked those and dragged them off all at the same time.

She had a blonde bush dripping with juices. The sweet scent of her cunt filled my nose. I groaned at the scent. The girls who came into the use of the bathroom were all gasping, seeing this wicked sight unfolding before them.

"Henry's such a stud!"

"I hear he's into moms. If you got a hot mom and are willing to do the nasty with her, he'll do the nasty with both of you."

"I got a hot mom! I can go down on her if it means getting to fuck that hot guy."

"I have a hot mom, too," Abby whispered as she unsnapped my jeans and pulled open my fly. "You want to watch me go down on her?"

"Yes," I groaned. After enjoying my mommy-succubus, I really wanted to see that. I wanted to witness other girls getting it on with their moms.

"We'll see what I can do," Abby said and fished my cock out of my pocket. She stroked me as Linda worked her jeans and panties off, pulling her flats off in the process. She wore just a pair of frilly ankle socks. She hopped onto the sink and spread her legs wide. Her pussy lips peeked through her trimmed curls.

"Mmm, come fuck me," she said, sliding her fingers through her bush to rub at her pussy lips. She thrust them into her cunt. "Just come thrust your dick right in here."

"Ooh, do it," Abby moaned. "I want to eat a creampie."

"But where's your diaphragm?" I asked. "Is it in your purse? Pop it in."

"Oh, it's at home," said Linda. "I don't bring it here with me."

Abby pushed me forward while Linda snagged my cock and tugged me even closer. I stumbled between her legs, my cock rushing right towards her pussy. If I bred her, she would be another girl that was addicted to me for the rest of her life.

"Wait, wait, I thought you had birth control!" I gasped as she pressed my cock into her pussy.

"I do," she cooed. "At home. Mmm, now just slide into me and fuck me hard. Cum in me. Abby wants to lick me clean."

She pushed me into her cunt. Her hot pussy lips spread over my dick. I sank into her an inch. It was so wonderful to do. Then I remembered that my dick was still dirty from Brenda's asshole. I had to stop this. I had to avoid cumming in her cunt.

"No, no, my dick was in Brenda's butt," I gasped. "It's dirty. I can't just fuck you."

"Sure you can," Linda moaned and wrapped her legs around my thighs. She pulled me into her cunt. "Let my pussy buff your dick clean of her asshole."

"That's hot," Abby moaned. "Ass to pussy. Mmm, do it." She pushed on my ass and shoved me the rest of the way into Linda's tight and juicy cunt. "Buff that dick clean!"

"Yes, yes, yes," groaned Linda. "Let my pussy clean your dick and then cum in me."

"What if I get you pregnant?" I panted, her pussy feeling so amazing about me.

Abby hopped up on the counter beside Linda. The redhead slides her arm around Linda, saying, "God, wouldn't it be hot if he bred you?"

"So hot," moaned Linda and kissed Abby.

Their lips melted together. The blonde and the redhead kissing, my dirty dick buried in that hot, tight cunt. A fertile pussy. Unprotected. I could breed her. Just flood her and knock her up. She would be my girl then and...

My hips drew back all on their own. Pleasure shot down my cock to my balls. They brimmed with more of my seed. I was potent. I would flood her with so much that I was sure to knock her up. I had to stop this.

I thrust back into her, groaning, "Fuck!"

Linda moaned into Abby's kiss, their tongues dancing together. I shuddered and pumped away at Linda's cunt. I fucked the blonde with hard strokes, burying into her cunt over and over again with my dirty dick. Her juicy walls polished my cock.

I was helpless. A slave to these hot girls. If they snapped their fingers, I would obey. I just wanted to please them all. I knew this was wrong, that it was the succubus in me that had awakened after losing my virginity to Mom. It was magic. These girls had no control over themselves.

And yet I had no control, either.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned, pumping away at Linda's cunt with my filthy cock. Her pussy squeezed about me, polishing my pole. The pleasure swept through me. "Damn."

"Oh, fuck me like that next, Henry!"

"Is that his name? I'm so wet right now. I'm soaking through my jeans."

"Right?"

"Mmm, why do I have to be on the pill? I want to be bred?"

"Breed me!"

"I'm a virgin! I'm not on the pill! Breed me!"

"You don't want a cherry. You want a girl that can fuck, Henry! You want me!"

"My mom's hot! And she's a whore! Fucking hate her, but I'll eat her out for you, Henry!"

Abby broke the kiss into Linda's mouth and groaned, "Mmm, aren't you popular, stud."

"It's why you're my girl," I groaned, pumping away at Linda's cunt, her pussy clenching down on me.

The redhead smiled. "You are a stud. You claimed me. Ooh, yes, yes, you knocked me up. I'm your baby momma. You know how hot that is."

"Yes," I groaned, my dick throbbing.

"I'm going to be your baby mama, too," Linda moaned, her pussy clinging to my cock as I pumped away at her. "Nineteen-year-old baby mama! So hot!"

"Yes," I panted, pumping into her hard.

Abby slid her arms around my neck and kissed me now. Her tongue thrust into my mouth as I buried over and over into Linda's cunt. The pressure at the tip of my dick swelled and swelled. I rose towards that orgasm. The girls were still crowding the bathroom. Classes had already started, but they didn't care.

They were under my spell.

And I was under Linda's. The spell of her tight, hot, juicy cunt. She felt so amazing around me. I was too weak to pull out of her. I would make her obsessed with me for the rest of her life. I groaned into Abby's kiss and plunged deep into Linda's cunt.

"God, I'm going to cum," Linda moaned.

My hands grabbed her tits as my tongue played with Abby's. I kneaded Linda's round breasts, digging my fingers into them. My tongue danced with Abby's. I loved the taste of her as I buried into that hot, fertile cunt over and over again.

I knew I would breed her. I could feel that Linda was ovulating. Sense it. She wasn't the only one. A watching girl was ovulating, too. I could breed her. I groaned and buried into Linda's cunt. I shuddered as her pussy squeezed about me.

Then her fertile pussy spasmed. Convulsed. Writhed around me.

"Oh, fuck yes, cum in me!" Linda howled as she came on my dick. "Make me into a mother! Yes, yes, yes! Pump your baby-making spunk into me!"

"Breed me!" another girl gasped as I buried into Linda's cunt, the pressure bursting at the tip of my dick.

I erupted in her as another girl gasped, "Come on, Henry, take my cherry and knock me up!"

Pleasure slammed through my body. I groaned into my kiss with Abby as I pumped spurt after spurt of cum into Linda's cunt. Her twat rippled and writhed around me. She suckled at me as the pleasure slammed through my body and into my mind.

Stars erupted across my vision.

"Oh, my god, you're breeding me, Henry!" Linda moaned.

And I was. I pumped spurt after spurt of my sperm into her cunt. I could feel them swimming through her. They were heading for her womb, passing through her cervix into her uterus. As I shuddered, erupting over and over again, I could feel them searching for her egg. They spread through her uterus and found her Fallopian tubes.

And one lucky sperm found her egg and went for it. My sperm weren't like normal ones. It could take hours for them to work their way through an egg's cell wall. My sperm did in a heartbeat. I felt the moment of conception.

Pleasure slammed into my mind as I bred Linda.

"I'm yours, Henry!" she moaned, her pussy rippling and writhing around my dick. "I love you so much! Yes, yes, yes!"

I shuddered as I spurted a final blast of cum into her bred pussy. I broke the kiss with Abby and moaned, "Sorry."

"Sorry for what?" Linda groaned. "I'm your third girlfriend, aren't I? You bred me."

"Yes, you did, stud," Abby said. "God, I want to lick her out. Your harem rules. Now get your cock out of her so I can eat her. You can fuck my pussy as I do it."

"Yes, dear," I panted and slid out of Linda, eager to do what Abby wanted.

"Oh, he's such a good boy," Linda moaned as I slid out of her. "Mmm, Henry, honey, you're our good boy, aren't you?"

"Yeah," I panted, my dick twitching. "I am."

The doors to the bathroom flew open. The girls crowding the entrance all gasped and then parted out of the way. My succubus mother strode through the gap. Now she was wearing a jean skirt so short that it barely covered anything. The bottom cheeks of her ass had to be peeking out. Her large boobs bounced in the tube top she wore, her nipples hard. Her black hair spilled around her face.

"My son is such a good boy," she purred. "Right, Master."

"Yes, Mommy," I said.

"Your third girlfriend." A big smile spread on her lips as she sauntered to me. Then she cupped my face. "I'm so proud of you, Henry."

"Thanks, Mommy," I said.

"And you're okay." I could feel something tingling around me. "She didn't hurt you? This witch?"

"Mrs. Spartan," I said. "And I'm fine. She just used my cum to make two girls into her lesbian lovers."

"You're hurt!" She released my hands and spun me around. She shoved my boxers down and gazed at my ass. "She spanked you!" Anger burned in her voice. "She spanked my good boy? How dare that bitch do that! Come with me. We're going to teach this cunt a lesson."

I pulled up my boxers and pants, fastening them as she marched forward. Linda and Abby scurried after me, Linda just holding her clothes, my cum leaking out of her pussy. From behind, I could see my mom's asscheeks peeking out of the bottom of her skirt like I thought. She had a wicked way to her steps as she walked, her heels clicking.

I swallowed, my heart pounding. The girls were all giving me hot eyes but were intimidated by my mommy-succubus's presence. She was exuding anger. The air positively rippled about her as she strode out on her heeled cowgirl boots.

She marched down the hallway, seeming to know where to go. The hallways were empty. Abby fell in on my right side and Linda on my left, her round breasts jiggling. Those nipples were hard and thrusting out.

"Wow, your mom is intense," whispered Linda. "Does she approve of me being her daughter-in-law? I couldn't tell?"

"Yes, I approve," purred my mommy-succubus. "My Master deserves to have all the women he wants. Just so long as he remembers he owns me, and I have needs that come first." She looked over her shoulder at me. "Right, Master."

"Yes, Mommy!" I gasped. I was the master, and yet she still ruled my life. My dick throbbed in my pants.

I was a submissive. I might have the power to make any girl into my slut, but they would still rule my life. The women in my harem, my mommy-succubus, even complete strangers would get me to do things, and I would love it.

"This her classroom?" Mommy asked when she reached the door.

"Yes," I panted.

"Spank my son! Only I discipline my little boy!" She grabbed the doorknob and ripped it open. As she marched into the classroom, her clothes melted from her like shadows. Leathery wings thrust from her back and spread wide. Her demonic tail thrust out from over her rump, thin and swishing, ending at that spade-like paddle. Horns peeked out of her black hair. A black whip spilled from my mother's hand, the shadowy leather cord spilling on the floor. "You fucking bitch!"

Mrs. Spartan was in the midst of getting her cunt eaten out by Dominique. The Black girl was on her knees, feasting with noisy passion on the naked history professor's cunt. Izolde, the first girl Mrs. Spartan had claimed, squeaked in fright and nearly fell off the desk that she had been sitting on and masturbating to the lesbian sight.

The history professor had a fit body, her breasts large and quivering. She still had her black hair in a bun. She shoved Dominique, the Black girl falling on her back, her breasts jiggling, her lips smeared with cunt cream.

"How dare you--" my mommy-succubus started to shout as Mrs. Spartan slid off her desk and raised her arms in a strange motion.

A golden bow flashed into appearance in her right hand, her left drawing back the string where a golden arrow now appeared. In a smooth motion, she pulled and released. In two seconds, she had done it and now an arrow hurtled at my mother.

Her whip flicked up. My mommy-succubus caught it and flicked her wrist, throwing the golden dart back at Mrs. Spartan. My teacher stepped to the side, the arrow flashing past her as she drew back her bow again to fire at my mother.

"Shit!" I gasped and pulled Abby and Linda to the ground, struggling to cover the two frightened girls with my body. An arrow soared over our heads and buried into the wall.

Wings flapped. Whip snapped. Arrows hissed from the bow as Mrs. Spartan retreated before my mother. I watched in awe as they moved so fast, their forms blurring from their speed. Dominique and Izolde grabbed each other, hugging tight.

Then my mommy-succubus had closed on Mrs. Spartan. The bow blurred into a golden sword that plunged at my mommy-succubus's guts. Her right wing flapped hard, spinning her body to the side in a blur of motion. She grabbed the hand, twisted.

The sword flew from Mrs. Spartan's grip. I had no idea what was going on here. Then my mommy-succubus flipped Mrs. Spartan over. The succubus's tail grabbed the teacher's left wrist, gripping it before my mommy dropped to her knees and planted her pussy on Mrs. Spartan's mouth.

"Fuck her lesbians, Master!" Mommy shouted. She threw a glance over her shoulder at me, her long tongue flicking over her lips. Her breasts heaved, both nipples pierced by black rings. "Go back and forth between them. Do it now!"

"Yes, Mommy!" I gasped and obeyed, scrambling off my two girlfriends.

I rushed into the room to where purple-haired Izolde clutched to Dominique, ivory and ebony bodies pressed tight. I grabbed them and pushed them towards the professor's desk. They gasped and fell on it, Izolde on top of Dominique, their shaved pussies close together, both dripping with their cream. A mix of aromas filled my nose.

My cock was so hard. My mommy-succubus was smothering Mrs. Spartan in pussy. I didn't get what the hell was going on, but I was unzipping my pants as Izolde and Dominique clung together, clearly shaken up by what had happened.

I fumbled to unsnap my jeans and then Abby and Linda were on the other side of me. They attacked my fly, undoing the fastener and the zipper. It rasped down. They grabbed my cock, still wet with Linda's pussy cream, and brought me to Dominique's pussy.

"Fuck her hard, baby," Abby moaned.

"Yes, yes, dear, fuck their pussies," Linda groaned. "Your mom's a fucking demon."

"Succubus," I groaned as the pink tip of my dick rubbed against Dominique's dark, outer folds. Her inner depths gleamed, the same hue as my dick. "She's a succubus."

"Hot!" Abby moaned and squeezed my burning ass. "Fuck those lezzie bitches!"

I thrust my dick into Dominique's pussy.

As I did, Linda hopped on the table and spread her legs. Abby darted around me and then fell to her knees. She buried her face into Linda's blonde bush matted with cum. She went to town on her, licking and lapping with passion. With hunger.