Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 06

Story Info
The fertile mommy has one hot daughter!
7.4k words
4.72
42.9k
80

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fertile Mommy's Hot Daughter

The four girls and I are getting dressed. Two of them are my girlfriends, bonded to me when I bred them. Abby and Linda were both humming as they pulled on their clothing. I drew on boxers and jeans. Then my t-shirt. The other two girls looked dazed. I just fucked Izolde and Dominique hard to free them from being under the lesbian domination of my professor Mrs. Spartan.

Who was an Amazon?

I don't know why that was so shocking. I was the son of a succubus. A cambion. I had powers. My mom definitely had powers, and Mrs. Spartan did, too. She made a bow out of thin air and used my cum to dominate Izolde and Dominique to make them into lesbians.

Into potential Amazons.

"We'll see you later, cutie," Abby said as she and Linda were finished dressing. The redhead had a big smile on her lips. "Mmm, we'll be moving in with you."

"Yep," Linda said. Her sandy-blonde hair spilled about her face. "Try not to knock up any more girls. We don't like to share."

"Were cunts that way," Abby added. "But go ahead and fuck all the women on birth control." Her red hair dancing about her face, she rose on her tip-toes and kissed me on the mouth.

I savored the feel of her.

Then she turned and strolled off leaving my cock aching. I had lusts brimming in me. I was fully awakened to my powers.

"Jesus," Izolde said as she strode by me, her purple hair swaying about your face. "Your mom just walked off with our History teacher crawling like a bitch."

"Yeah, she's kind of evil like that," I said, shrugging. "Succubus."

"Huh," Dominique said. "Well, thanks for saving me from a life of pussy-eating. Your cock is too great to pass up. So, I go off the pill, I can be your girlfriend."

I hesitated. "Er, something like that."

"Nice."

She strolled off. I should have said no, but I had this weird thing about doing what girls wanted. There was a part of me that got off on submitting to them. To being told what to do. It was this strange rush. Exhilarating and amazing.

I stepped out into the halls as I headed to my last class of the day. I had completely skipped out on Math. I was in the halls and all the girls turned to me. They lit up at the sight of me, hunger growing in their eyes. Whether they were walking with their boyfriends or their girlfriends, they were flirting with me.

They propositioned me. Begged me to fuck them. They promised me so many delights. I just smiled at them and kept walking. I had to get to my last class. I had had my day disrupted enough. I had three girlfriends now. Abby, Linda, and Brenda were permanently bonded to me and pregnant with my child.

Some of the girls were even more exciting than others. There was something about them, almost a fertile glow that radiated out of their stomachs. Real low down almost to their pussies. Then I blinked and realized that it was their uteri.

They were glowing. It was like I was seeing the girls that I could breed. The ones that my cock ached to fuck. Not on birth control. Nothing to stop my sperm from finding their egg. This strange relief shot through me.

At least I knew the girls I should turn down.

Hector fell in beside me, giving me this look.

"What?" I asked.

"You." He looked around. "Every girl at our college wants to bone you."

"Yeah." I shrugged. "I can't help it."

"You gonna share the wealth?" Hector asked. "I mean... Look at that girl. If you told her to suck my dick, do you think she'd do it?"

"I would!" the girl gasped. "Do you want me to suck his cock? Will you fuck my pussy as I do it?"

My cheeks burned. "That's messed up, don't you think? To take advantage of them like that."

"Advantage?" he asked, shooting me this look. "They're willing. It's not like you're putting a gun to their head."

"They're not thinking right," I muttered. "Like they're drunk."

"You just don't want to share." He shook his head. "Want to keep them all to yourself. Thought you'd least hook me up."

"With a girl that's only doing something with you because she wants me?" I asked. "Do you want that?"

"Tired of my hand." He glanced at the hallway. "I got to get to English."

"I'll see you later," I said.

He just broke off as I turned to the stairs to go down. He headed into Mrs. Hemlock's classroom. Thank god she wasn't ovulating. Knocking up a married woman was the last thing I wanted to do.

I headed down the stairs, more girls flirting at me. One freshman ripped up her top to flash barely budding tits. She gave me this hopeful look while her womb shown so bright. My cock lurched as she grinned at me.

I just kept going. Definitely not her.

I headed towards the computer science classes where my drafting class was located. The number of girls fell off. It was mostly guys who were around here. They were all glancing at me and grinning like I was their hero.

A few even slapped me on the shoulder. "I heard you nailed Linda? Wow!"

"You got a blowjob in Mrs. Spartan's class and then fucked the shit out of a girl! Hot!"

"Abby! You are fucking Abby!"

"And that Mom of his!"

I just nodded, grinning. I had done those things. I'd even fucked Mrs. Hemlock.

Standing before my classroom door was Molly. She was letting other students in, but when she saw me, she blocked the door. I had her in my English class, a brunette with big boobs that stretched out the pink top she wore. Her green eyes sparkled.

"Hey, Henry," she purred, her voice liquid passion. I stared down at her uterus. No glow. Not fertile or was on birth control.

"Hey," I said, my cock throbbing. "Listen, I got class. I can't, you know..." My cheeks burned.

"Fuck me?" She said those words slowly, emphasizing the last K sound in fuck. "Mmm, it's last period. How about we go to my house and fuck." She arched her eyebrow. "My mom's home."

My dick lurched.

"Want to go fuck her with me." She slid her hand up my chest, her fingers warm. "Mmm, want to see me do things with my mom. You like Mom's, don't you? Incest is your jam. You fuck your Mom. Makes me want to fuck my mom. What do you say? She's hot. A MILF."

"Fuck," I groaned, just wanting to do what Molly said. "She's on birth control?"

"Yeah, yeah, my parents don't want any more kids." She slid her hand down to my crotch and squeezed my cock through my jeans. "Mmm, what do you say? We go to my house and have a threesome with my mom. Fuck school."

"I don't know," I groaned, my cock throbbing through my pants. She kneaded me. Squeezed me.

"I know," she purred. "You want it. You want to fuck my mother and me. You want to see us do naughty things together, don't you?"

"Yes, Molly," I groaned.

"Good." She gave my cock another squeeze then slid her hand up and hooked one of my belt loops. "Let's go. My car's parked out this door. Let's bail on classes and get wild."

I should say no. I already missed my math class, but...

She tugged me down the hallway. She wanted me to do this. I wanted to do this. So I stumbled after her. I let her lead me, this wicked smile on her lips and gleam in her eyes. I glanced down at the jeans that fit tight about her.

Was that a wet spot? Had she soaked through her panties and her jeans?

"I've been burning for this every since you walked into Mrs. Hemlock's class," she moaned. "Oh, my god, I'm glad you're going to fuck me, Henry. I need your dick in me."

"I bet you do," I groaned, letting her lead me on.

"You're going to fuck me! Fuck my mom! You're going to make us cum, right?" she cooed as she neared the side door.

"Yes," I moaned. "Yes, I will, Molly."

"Good boy." She paused and then threw her left arm about my neck. She pulled me down for a kiss. A hot one. She thrust her tongue into my mouth.

I groaned as my tongue danced around with hers while our lips melted together. She tasted so sweet. I groaned as we did this. I grabbed her ass through her jeans. I squeezed her, aching to just fuck her right here.

But her Mom...

She broke the kiss. "Mmm, when the other girls realize they can get you through their moms, you're going to get so much MILF pussy. But you're getting my mom's first."

"Yeah," I said as Molly pulled me to the door.

She backed through it and we were outside. The student parking lot was beyond the door. Cars parked with tags letting them be there. Molly turned and marched forward, her finger still hooked on my belt loop.

We soon reached a sporty, red car. I didn't know the type. I wasn't a car guy. She released me and hopped in. I hurried around the car and slid into the passenger seat. She shot me a smoky look as she started the car up.

Immediately, some absolutely horrendous rap song started playing. It was a woman doing the rapping, talking about her WAP. I wasn't a fan of this sort of music, but it was her car. She nodded her head, singing to the lyrics, as we drove to her house.

Watching a mother and her daughter do it. That would be hot. I couldn't believe I was getting this opportunity. It was all thanks to having a succubus for a mother. I wasn't fully human. I wondered what Mom was doing. She had taken Mrs. Spartan with her, mentioning something about a wife.

I guessed Mrs. Spartan wasn't married to a guy if she was a lesbian Amazon. I had no idea she had been gay until today.

Was Mom with both Mrs. Spartans? Where are they doing things? Was Mom getting her cunt licked out or nursing them or something?

"God, this is going to be awesome!" Molly whooped as she turned onto a residential street. Houses flashed by. A woman walking her dog shot her head to the car. She stared at me as she stood frozen on the street, her dog yanking on the leash. "Just fucking amazing!"

"Yeah," I said. "If you're mom's as hot as you..."

"Well, not as hot," she said. "She's forty, but she's still, you know, banging. Good shape. Big boobs. Phat ass. You know, thicc in just the right way."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I said.

"God, you're such a nerd, Henry." She smiled at me. "That's okay. I don't mind you being a nerd. You're just so fucking hot. How did you become so hot?"

"You met my mother?"

As she turned into the driveway, she purred in hunger. "God, that was hot watching you and Abby bang your Mom in the cafeteria." She turned off the engine. "Ooh, let's do this. Mom is home." She nodded to the open garage where two cars were parked. A minivan and a nice sedan. "Dad, too."

"What?" I gasped as Molly hopped out of the car. I opened the door and asked, "You want me to fuck your Mom when you're Dad's home?"

"Yeah!" She gave me this amused look. "Henry, guys don't care when you fuck their girl. My boyfriend thought it was hot when I told him what I was up to. He wanted me to video tape it. I think he just wants to fuck my mom, but I'm not sharing her with him." She took my arm as she dragged me into the garage. "But you..."

"Jesus," I groaned. My powers really did seem to work like that. The guys just didn't care if I fucked their girls. Brenda's ex-boyfriend had been cool with me banging her. He even encouraged. I just didn't think it would work on husbands, but...

We went through the garage door, passed a washer and dryer in a small room that opened out onto a living room, kitchen, dining room that all flowed from one to the other. A man sat on the recliner watching TV while a woman was fiddling around in the kitchen.

Mrs. Chase looked to be as busty as her daughter. She had these big breasts that jiggled in the t-shirt she wore. Chestnut-brown hair, a richer hue than her daughter's, tumbled down to her shoulders. She wore a pair of tight-fitting sweatpants that hugged her rump.

"What are you doing home..." Her words trailed off as she stared at me. Her eyes widened in delight. She licked her lips. "Oh, my, who is your friend?"

"Molly, You're supposed to be at school," her dad said, a gruff-sounding man. The recliner groaned, a metal spring ringing, as he closed it and stood up. "What are you doing here?"

"Just brought Henry here to fuck Mom and me, Dad," she said nonchalantly. Like it wasn't the most inappropriate thing to say to a father. "He's going to pound us, Dad."

"Oh, my," the mother said, fanning her face, her cheeks red. "Oh, wow, where did you find him. Mmm, he's gorgeous, Molly."

"At school," Molly said. "Doesn't he just make you wet, Mom? Every girl at my college's angling to nail him, but I brought him home to nail us."

It was then I noticed the fertile light shining from Mrs. Chase. Her daughter might be on the pill or just not ovulating, but the woman before me was fertile and ripe. I swallowed as her husband was heading towards us while the MILF licked her lips.

"God, I am wet," Mrs. Chase said in awe. "Oh, wow. You're just..." She licked her lips.

"Maybe this isn't a good idea," I said. "Your dad's here, Molly."

"Oh, sure it is," Molly said. "Mom, you want to fuck Henry, don't you?" The girl grabbed my dick and squeezed me. "You want this big dick in your pussy, don't you?"

"Well, yes," her mother moaned as her father reached us, giving me a look. "Oh, my god, he's just a stud. Mmm, are you going to fuck me?"

"Well..." I swallowed, glancing at her husband. "I mean... You're, uh, husband's right here."

"And?" asked the man. He was balding. "You going to fuck my wife or not?"

"Yes, are you?" moaned Mrs. Chase. She quivered there, completely under the spell around me.

I opened my mouth to object when Molly sauntered to her mother, her cute rump swaying in her jeans. "To have sex with him, Mom, we got to do this."

She cupped her mother's cheeks and kissed her. I groaned. Her father gasped. My dick pulsed as I watched the lesbian, incestuous kiss before me. Mother and daughter kissing. Molly didn't hold back while her mother shuddered and trembled.

She ripped back. "Molly! What are you doing? I'm your mother!"

"Yeah, Henry gets off on mothers and daughters doing things. So we got to totally lez out, Mom. We got to have sexy sixty-nine right before him. I'm sorry. It's the only way we're going to get his dick in our cunts."

"Oh." Mrs. Chase licked her lips, her eyes flicking past her daughter to me. "Well then, let's do this right."

She kissed her daughter with aggression. My cock pulsed as I watched their lips melting together. Their tongues danced. The mother's hands grabbed her daughter's ass through her jeans. I groaned at the sight.

So did Mr. Chase.

We both watched his wife and daughter kissing. The incestuous sight had my cock aching. This was one of the hottest things I had seen. Like when Mom had first appeared before me naked and as a succubus with her big tits, black wings, and naughty tail.

Mrs. Chase broke the kiss and then grabbed her daughter's hand. "Let's go, young lady. If we're going to fuck, let's do it on my bed."

"Yes, Mommy," Molly breathed and shot me a hot look.

I should stop this, but I just had to see a mother and daughter fuck. I followed after Molly and her swaying rump, her mother leading the way with a brisk pace. Mr. Chase followed as we headed down a hallway lined with a few doors. The MILF went into the last one on the left. A large room spread out, an open door to a master bathroom to the right and then a large bed covered in a white comforter decorated with pink flowers. Airy curtains framed two windows. A pair of dressers, nightstands, a large, walk-in closet.

At the foot of the bed, mother and daughter were kissing again. They were tearing at each other's clothes, grabbing the hems of their tops and pulling them up. Mr. Chase stopped beside me, watching the sight with the same intensity as me.

They broke their kiss as they ripped up their tops. I swallowed, my mouth getting so dry at the sight. Their breasts appeared held in bras. Mrs. Chase wore a gray sports bra, something comfortable, while her daughter had a white delight with low-cut cups trimmed in pink lace that cradled her boobs.

"Cute bra," Mrs. Chase purred. "Where did you get it?"

"Nordstroms," she said and reached behind her. "Shopping at Walmart, eh, Mom?"

"When you're not dressing to impress the boys, you'll find comfort is where it's at." Then she peeled up her sports bra and her large, motherly boobs spilled out.

Big and soft and delicious tits. I groaned as I stared at them. They weren't as big as my mom's breasts, but they were still gorgeous. Molly grabbed her mom's tits and cradled them in her hand. She squeezed them.

"Mmm, good tits," she purred. "I don't have to worry about the future."

"Definitely not," I groaned, my cock hard. "You got some great tits, Molly."

"Ain't he a sweetie," purred Molly.

Her mother smiled. "Yes, he is. Ooh, I want him in me so badly. Get your bra off. I want to get to eating your pussy."

"Geez, Mom, it's like you don't even want to have sex with me," moaned Molly. "Aren't I hot?" She reached behind her and unhooked her bra.

"Oh, honey, you're so hot," Mrs. Chase moaned in that comforting, motherly way. "Let's see those tits. Ooh, yes, yes, those are some lovely tits."

"Fuck," I groaned when Mrs. Chase cupped her daughter's now-exposed breasts. She squeezed them, kneaded them. My cock wanted to explode through my jeans.

"Nice and firm," she purred. "And those nipples." She slid her thumbs over and brushed her daughter's pink nipples.

"Henry wants you to suck on one," purred Molly. "Right, Henry?"

"Yeah," I groaned, so hard. So aching.

The mother ducked her head down and sucked her daughter's nipple into her mouth. I shuddered while Molly pinched her mother's darker and fatter nubs. Mr. Chase groaned at the incestuous sight. My heart pumped hot blood through my veins.

Mrs. Chase nursed hard on her daughter's nipple. She suckled with passion, cheeks hollowing. Molly moaned, her face twisting in delight. She twisted her mother's nubs. Mrs. Chase groaned and sucked harder, her cheeks hollowing.

"Ooh, Mommy," moaned Molly. "Oh, my god, that's so naughty. You're going to make me explode, you know that?"

She kept suckling on her.

"Yeah, you're making my pussy so wet. You're such a naughty Mommy."

Mrs. Chase popped her mouth off her daughter's nipple and straightened. Then she arched her back, thrusting her tits at Molly. "Suckle! Get your mouth on my nub and nurse."

"Yes, Mommy!" she groaned and ducked her head down.

"Goddamn," Mr. Chase grunted.

I could only nod in agreement as I watched the naughty suckling. Mrs. Chase cradled her daughter's head, stroking through Molly's brown locks as the girl nursed. The MILF glanced over at me, her brown eyes smoldering with such heat. She flicked her tongue across her lips as she stared at me.

My heart pounded. Blood flooded hot through my veins. My cock had never been so hard in my life. This was so hot. Mother and daughter incest. Taboo, lesbian passion. Molly suckled noisily, her ass wiggling.

"Mmm, let's get naked and sixth-nine," moaned the mother. "I want to eat your pussy hard. We have a stud to please."

Molly popped her mouth off her mother's nipple. "Yes, Mommy. You hard, Henry." She giggled. "Yeah, you're hard. You're drooling. So's dad. You can send him out if you want. Or do you find it hotter to have him watch? You into cuckolding my dad."

"Are you?" moaned Mrs. Chase, her hands shoving off her sweatpants. The tight, purple material slid over her bubbly rump. "Do you want my husband to watch you as you fuck me hard!"

I swallowed. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't fuck her. She was ovulating.

"Yeah, you want him here," Molly said. "Daddy, you get to watch Mom and me lez out and get fucked by Henry. Isn't that hot?"

"Yeah," he groaned, groping his cock through his own jeans.

This was so fucked up.

Mrs. Chase stepped out of her sweatpants. She wore a pair of dark-red panties with HANES around the waistband. Cheap and comfortable. Her hand shot to her daughter's jeans and popped the fastener. She ripped open her daughter's fly. It rasped down, revealing a pair of white panties trimmed in pink lace. They were cut high on the waist, almost like a bikini.