Summoning the Incubus Ch. 05

Story Info
A witch follows an incubus out into the desert night.
4.2k words
4.72
9k
16

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Betty_Rage
Betty_Rage
188 Followers

Author's Note: This story takes liberty with the appearance of fulgurites. Sorry for that dearest nerds! Hopefully I have made it up to you with the rest of this slightly shorter chapter! ;)

Love Betty x

***

Summoning the Incubus: Midnight

***

We often find that, when we do not know what to do, we simply go about our day.

And so in a daze, I went back to our shared quarters to eat dinner.

I did not think any further about how I came to be stood in that corridor for a very long time. Stupid witch. But, I am very old now, so it is easy for me to be reproachful of everything I did when I was young. (You will likely be much the same one day.)

It was early evening when the Prince touched my elbow.

"Greta, I've been looking for you everywhere!"

I knew better.

"Well evidently not that hard," I kept the worst of the accusation out of my voice, but perhaps not enough of it, "You seem cheerful,"

"Have I reason not to be?"

"Well, you have been rather weary since your father and his company arrived,"

"His presence does take a toll on me, yes," He nodded, "But I wondered if you might accompany me in the observatory tonight? I could use some assistance,"

Only hours before I would have leapt at this chance. What better backdrop to a declaration of love than a starry sky? But now I felt petulant. Though no betrayal had taken place, I felt entitled to feel wronged.

"Oh, you know I shan't be much use to you, the stars in this realm do not speak to me as my old stars did,"

"Come to keep me company then, it will be a long night without you."

I shook my head.

"Perhaps one of your other guests can accompany you?"

"What other guest's company could I prefer?" His brow was furrowed in confusion now as he tried to find reason for my change of heart. I did not offer explanation.

"Indeed," I sighed, sweeping the curtain that split the room aside, "Good night Your Highness,"

"Greta!" he called after me, as I disappeared into my allotment of the room, "Please tell me what's wrong?"

His silhouette lingered indecisively on the other side of the silk. Why didn't I just tell him? 'I saw you with the Queen' is only six short words...

After a long pause, the Prince exhaled deeply and took his leave. I crawled miserably into my bed.

"A little early for sleep child; are you feeling well?" Maya asked.

"No," I whimpered.

"I keep telling you that you ought to eat more; it is not good to have such a slender constitution when you are ill."

I started to sob.

"Oh no, there there now, I did not mean that you are bony or sickly-looking. You are a pretty girl," Maya sat on the edge of my bed, attempting to sooth me in her stern way. I tied to talk though my sobbing, but it was no good,

"Hush hush now, don't try to explain before you're ready. Just breathe," she stroked my hair. It helped.

"I am quite lovesick," I began.

"Ah, for your witch?" Maya anticipated.

"No, no -" I took another deep breath, "For Laz,"

"Oh well now, then you are a fool Greta. Anyone could see that he pines for you with every day that passes,"

"No - that's what I had thought - that we would be blissfully reunited. But I saw him today... with Queen Luzaka,"

Maya laughed at me.

"And did he know that he could be with you instead? I reckon not!"

"You didn't see it Maya, they're right for each other..."

"Oh nonsense, I won't hear another word about this. Either go to him and put this matter to rest, or lay in bed snivelling. But don't expect an old woman to have any patience for your dawdling."

This was not the brew and sympathy I had wanted. I pulled my bedclothes over my head with a groan. Maya simply patted my shoulder through the covers.

"Bed rest is not the cure for lovesickness, child." Then she left me to my self-pity.

***

I woke in the dead of the hot night. I was thirsty. I clambered out of bed, passing Maya as she slept soundly, to fill a cup from the jug of water on the dressing table. I sipped the water slowly; unsure that I would be able to return to sleep once I got back into bed. I felt awake. There were murmurs of something in my bones.

I listened for the sound of Lazuren's deep breathing as he slept, but all was quiet.

I pushed aside the curtain and saw his bed still empty. Now I knew for certain that I would not sleep. I plucked a cobalt coloured silken robe from the back of a chair and pulled it on over my white nightdress, tying the ribbons tightly at my waist.

Looking out over the balcony I saw two points of yellow light in the distance. What in seven hells was he doing out there?

A sense of clarity and purpose filled me. I climbed onto the low wall that edged the balcony. There was a whisper of a cool breeze. Far cooler than any I had felt in Azure before. It didn't sway me. I had already chosen. Feeling the living heat of the magic in my marrow - I leapt from the balcony - and flew!

All these moons, I had been a fledgling; hovering and gliding from time to time, but never knowing that these were only my baby-steps.

I flew over the blue ocean of sand and fire; arms outstretched like the saviour, my hair whistling behind me like the tail of a comet. Above me the Azurian sky glistened with spirals of uncountable silver stars. I felt magnificent! In flight, I was faster than I had ever run. Faster than I had ever been on horseback. It was seemingly impossible, unimaginable speed; beyond an arrow, beyond a falcon. It threw the breath from my lungs.

Already, I was high above him. My Prince. He flew steadily; his powerful wings beating rhythmically, his body leant forward slightly, his feet almost dragging on the sand. The bright yellow light of his eyes illuminating his way ahead.

I descended to meet him, floating parallel beside him.

"I've been looking for you everywhere," I said.

In the darkness, I almost didn't see him flinch with surprise, but I certainly heard his curse under his breath.

"What, by gods and demons, are doing out here?"

"I told you, looking for you,"

He smiled, the white of his teeth bright against the night.

"I wasn't under the impression that you much wanted to see me?"

"That disinclination has passed," I admitted cheerfully, "What are we doing out here? Where are we going?"

"You're coming too then? If that's the case I think I'd rather surprise you,"

"Oh, at least give me some clue,"

"Very well, we are going to a time, not a place," his broad grin showed precisely how pleased he was with his own cleverness.

"That's the opposite of a clue," I complained, rolling my eyes.

"Well that's all I'm telling you," he said smugly.

We flew side by side in merry bickering through the whole night. Yellow morning licked at the sky, snatching away the diamonds of stars. My energy had begun to lag, my tired limbs felt heavy.

"Not long now," Lazuren promised for the dozenth time.

"Stop saying that!" I snapped, irate in my exhaustion.

"No matter what I do you're always angry with me," he muttered, about to embark on his own sulk.

"I'm sorry," I sighed, "I'm just worn out and thirsty," I berated myself for my lack of foresight in failing to bring any water with me on a desert exertion. Lazuren grinned his knave's grin.

"That's the closest guess you've had," he teased, then pointed into the distance, "Look,"

Turning my gaze from Lazuren's excited face to the horizon ahead, I saw it for the first time.

An enormous purple thundercloud - stretching across the whole breadth of the sky. It was still many acres off, but moving slowly towards us, momentarily picking up speed in each little gust of cold wind. Way out beyond, a branch of lighting struck the earth. I looked at Lazuren with wide, greedy eyes. It's a raincloud, I mouthed incredulously. I know, he mouthed back, his smile warm as he delighted in my simple joy.

I dropped from the air, planting my feet in the sun-warmed sand. I walked only half believing towards the cloud, tasting the humidity. I heard Lazuren land heavily in the desert behind me, but kept walking. A grumble of thunder sounded. Then a glorious melodic clatter as the wet season began and the raindrops hit the sands. And I was running towards it, feet awkward in the powdery sand, until they gripped it like mud and I was sprinting through the rain whopping in abandon!

The water vanished into my hair and clothes and ran in shimmering cascades down my skin. I came to a breathless stop: my head tipped back, eyes closed, mouth open to catch the falling water. I put my hands together and filled the pauper's goblet with the cool clear liquid. I splashed it against my lips, partly drinking and partly dousing my face in it. I had never tasted such sweet, fresh water. It was heavenly.

Soon my garments and tresses were wet through. I stood breathing disjointedly in a stupor of happiness, the sound and scent of rain all around me. The thick clouds whistling overhead were cut through with shards of sunlight and brief flickering rainbows. And for the first time I loved the place. I loved the strange wild land of Azure.

I became aware of Lazuren again when he drew by my side and opened his great wing above my head. The sound of the shower against the taunt skin of his wing was like that of rain against a market stall's waxed tarp. It was comforting. Light fell through his wing like a stained glass image of the Virgin. His glowing eyes were kind. No. They were loving.

"You're a little late to keep me dry," I said.

"Well in that case-"

He tipped all of the cold water that had gathered on his wing unceremoniously onto my head. I shrieked as the shock of water slipped down my spine.

Laughing his huge laugh, Laz was flying back in the direction of the castle. Finding my flight again, I gave chase.

I caught him easily. He wasn't truly trying. I gripped my small hand around the gold cuff on his wrist and pulled him roughly to the ground. We'd outpaced the rains. Steam rose from our bodies in the sun. I had his thick arm twisted behind his wings - which he tried to beat in mock-protest.

"I yield! I yield!" he cried through his laughter.

"To little me? You'll ruin your fearsome reputation, Blue Incubus," I sang playfully.

There was pause. A shift in tone.

"Yet I would still yield," he said gently.

A torrent of feeling passed between us.

Adoration. Trepidation. Deep unanswered longing. As huge and complex as a galaxy.

And for the first time I knew that just as I sensed his emotions, he could feel mine too. And there could be no denial or withheld affection on my part any longer. I released his arm and offered a hand to help him from the ground.

His expression was dazed, uncertain. He stared at my hand.

"I would yield to you too," I said quietly. I implored him to take my hand again.

He smiled faintly, then wrapped his enormous hand around mine and pulled me down onto his body in the sand. I gasped. Oh the feel of him. The heat of his body beneath mine. The reverberation of his heartbeat in a chest that was pressed so closely to mine. I rose and fell with his shaken breath. His fingers were tangled in my damp hair, smoothing and curling it indecisively.

I closed my eyes. Hesitating now, knowing that once this was begun, it could not be stopped. It was already begun. I drank in every tactile, transient detail of the moment. The herbal fragrance of the fabric of his tunic, the less definable scent of his clean skin. The way his breath calmed, but his heartbeat refused. The back of his hand, so tentatively running down my hot cheek. And the open connection that filled any space there had ever been between us. His disbelief slowly ebbing away as he trusted the conviction in my heart. My practiced confession made without a word.

I heard the rains drawing nearer. I opened my eyes to find his softly shut. I took a deep breath, and lightly brushed my thumb across his bottom lip. His eyes stayed closed as I moved my face closer to his. I held back, just a little longer. Then surrendered, absolutely, to kissing him.

Lazuren's kiss came back to me with unforgettable fierceness. I wrapped my arms about his neck, clinging tightly to him. The storm rolled over our heads again and we kissed in the downpour. The water gushed over our faces as our tongues flickered back and forth. The sky darkened. His mighty arms wrapped around me, cinching me against his muscular body. My desire was ignited. I wanted everything from him. I wanted to give everything to him.

The kiss was it's own storm. Swelling and surging. Our hunger for one another could only be fed with more hunger.

I sat back, breaking our kiss, but securing us firmly at our hips. I could feel the heat and the form of him growing beneath his cloth. My hands went straight to the ties of my now drenched silk robe. I discarded it quickly, throwing it carelessly into the wind. He pulled me back into the eye of the kiss. Pushed his loins against mine, still shielded by the damp fabric of my nightdress. The reminder of the power that was coiled there left me breathless.

Then I was grasping at my nightgown, peeling the sodden dress from my limbs.

My skin crackled with the white fire that I would never again doubt the meaning of. The little flames raced erratically over my skin, sweeping over my breast at one time and dancing against my thigh at another. Lazuren scraped his lips along the fire wherever it led him, catching the flames in his mouth as readily as I had caught the rainwater.

His tongue flickered over my nipple. Pleasure radiated through my body and I moaned.

"I have missed that sound," my Prince growled delightedly.

He put his mouth to my other breast and I made the same call for him again.

My hands tugged uselessly against his tunic, grasping tightly at the fabric but finding no buttons or ties. He laughed lightly, before guiding my desperate fingertips to the fastenings between his wings. I undressed him hastily, eager to press as much of my bare skin against his as soon as I could.

Free of his clothing, I could once again admire the jewel-blue body of perfect muscles and delicate scar patterns that was hidden beneath. His skin gleamed as the rain slipping over his torso caught the light. I lay upon him, my breasts flat against his chest. The cold points of his piercings against heat of his body were invigorating. I raked my fingers over his arms and ribs, wanting my senses to take in every facet of him, even in knowing that they could not.

My fingers reached his hips and I grew strangely nervous. I knew what I wanted to do, but was not certain of how to do it. I traced the line that ran diagonally across his form until my fingertips met the gold ring that sat at the base of his superior manhood.

He chuckled knowingly, sensing the shyness I thought I had entirely overcome. With flushed cheeks, I made my attempt, brushing the palm of my hand lightly over his hardening cock. It was a mystifying entity. Such a powerful and potent thing, yet so silken to the touch.

Uncertain, I moved to withdraw my hand. But Lazuren wrapped his own great blue hand about my small pale one, and pressed my grip more tightly around his rod.

"Don't be afraid," he soothed, "Follow your instincts,"

He flicked his tongue lazily against my earlobe as he guided my hand in pleasuring him. They were slow strokes, deliberate and firm. I felt him growing larger in my grasp, thickening and twitching. My own fires rippled with every shudder of his excitement.

He let go of my hand.

"Keep going," he whispered in my ear, before setting his gaze on my task.

His cock was now unwieldy in my hand, just a little too thick for my fingertips to meet my thumb and growing longer with it. I set both hands upon it to keep my action steady. Even with two nervous hands wrapped about his base, the head of his cock remained exposed, golden precum glittering on his tip.

As I worked my arms I was soon gasping for breath, breasts lifting and falling as I panted. His breath was deep and satisfied as he lay back in the warm sands. Tired of so much effort, I found myself moving my body lower, bringing my face level with his organ.

With lips that sparkled with white-hot fire, I set my mouth against his tip. The tang of seawater against the musk of his skin. His taste triggered heady memories. I was another girl then, buffeted by storms over which I had no dominion. Yet this moment now was dizzying and new also.

He groaned softly, his big hand clasping loosely at my cheek.

I pushed my lips up his length, the silky underside of his cock running along my tongue. Now I held sway over everything that I desired. He trembled in my mouth; helpless and enraptured. Each nervous pulse fed my growing ego. I brought him as deep into my mouth as I could manage - releasing him only when I grew breathless.

I gasped - but no sooner had I tasted air was I snatching him between my lips again, sucking devotedly, drawing the beading droplets of gold down my throat. His hips bowed upwards, thrusting himself deeper - but with two hands placed on his upper thighs I cast him a warning look. He sank obediently away, with that knowing grin that I had come to so utterly adore.

My hands curled around his hipbones, I licked and kissed the swollen head of his manhood, before sliding my stretched lips partway down his length. I built a rhythm, moving my wet mouth easily back and fourth. I felt the tension in his body as he restrained himself from fucking my open mouth, and felt deliciously torn between the elation of being so well obeyed and the dark longing to simply allow him to abandon his control.

I sucked upon him slowly and deeply, my hands now wrapping carefully around his warm, heavy sacks. Squeezing tentatively, my fingers explored the delicate, textured skin. His body was so different from mine in so many extreme ways. His enormous wings. His azure skin. Yet it was in these smaller, more intimate details of his male body that I found the most fascination.

Lazuren took a sharp breath.

My fingertip had traced his rim.

I was a little skittish as to how to proceed, but Lazuren's dulcet voice bade that I continue, and so, with care, I did. Finding the edges of his centre with my fingertips while the palm of my hand cupped his scrota - where my mouth lingered.

I pressed my finger the smallest way inside him. He has hot within, but resistant. I inched my mouth towards his rim, working to moisten him where the rain did not touch. My exploration reached a little deeper. He shifted, surprised by my persistence rather than perturbed by it.

His cock quivered, bumping against my cheek as I laboured beneath it. I felt his pleasure threatening to flood him, and while part of me was eager to welcome the waves; another part of me held more selfish desires.

I pulled away from him, delighted with his expression of helplessness as I did so.

"Don't leave me alone," he appealed. I ran my tongue across the ripple of his abdominals, then lay indulgently across his muscular body.

"As if I would again," I told him, sealing the words into a promise against his neck.

His thick, needing cock was pressed urgently between my legs. I pressed my fever-hot mound back against him - smearing paradoxical flame and cream upon his twitching cock. That little prang of pleasure that grasped my clit with each grind of my hips urging me on... that sweet moment where the slippery motion became almost a burn. With the heat of his whole body spread luxuriously beneath me, that raw, grinding contact might have been enough on its own...

I'll never know. For he seized me about my waist with those huge hands - with those wide palms and thick fingers with their gold rings - and lifted me up into the air. I hung there. As if suspended. Unsure as to whether it was by my will or his, I giggled as he stood. He smiled, savouring the image of my nude body, now laid back in mid-air as if reclining upon a bed with knees hanging over the edge. My hair hung straight down, a dishevelled waterfall of blonde.

Betty_Rage
Betty_Rage
188 Followers
12