Summoning the Incubus Ch. 08

Story Info
A witch lives as the guest of an incubus.
5.2k words
4.5
5.9k
2

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Betty_Rage
Betty_Rage
188 Followers

Author's Note: Do you ever have a chapter that you know that you're getting to from very early on in planning, but just keep having to lay track down in front of to enable yourself to get there? I wrote most of the second half of this chapter in 2016(!) but it kept on needing other things to happen first so here we are.

CW: Forced captivity and implied sexual assault (not erotised or described).

Chapter Eight

I escorted a subdued, somewhat nervous, Nicklas back to the corridor of guest chambers in complete silence. My head whirred with the noisy clatter of a guilty conscience. But I was yet grateful to know that the secret of my name was sewn safely behind his lips.

I rapped politely on Her Majesty's door and Queen Lusaka emerged in her gossamer finery. There was no greeting.

"You've hurt him," Lusaka pouted, as she pinched the lad's chin and inspected the bruise on Nicklas' cheek. She kissed it with her full lips. He flinched a little at the pain, sucking air in through his teeth. "An apology is owed."

"I'm sorry for hitting you, Nicklas," I said gently, inclining my head towards him before turning to leave.

"Where are you going, witch? An apology is owed." Lusaka's voice was like ice.

"An apology has been given," I heard my voice heighten, "You are not my mother to bid that I 'say it nicely' --"

"It is to me, whore-pet, that you owe the apology,"

"What injury have I done you?" I protested.

"I don't appreciate your tone, witch," the Queen locked her gaze upon me. "You are of no higher in station than my pet is -- don't think that simply because Lazuren calls you a "guest" that you are one. His niceties are only that. You have damaged my pet, you will apologise to me for it."

I didn't plan to give her the satisfaction of an answer, I was meant to simply give her the raised eyebrow I'd learnt from Laz and stalk away to my other business. But instead I heard myself saying...

"I'm nobody's pet, Lusaka. Don't you ever talk to or about me that way. Even poor Nicklas is no pet."

The Queen's steely gaze took on a white-hot brightness. Her lips thinned into a contemptuous expression, then drew slowly back into an over-wide smile of gleaming demon teeth. My blood turned cold.

"You are not so dim as not to understand how precarious your position here is. Do not pretend a confidence that you cannot afford, and do not have me stoop so low as to verbalise the precise nature of the pains that I could put you through."

"Perhaps I am dim." I spat, "I certainly see no reason to think myself precariously placed. Good evening, Your Majesty."

There was something wretched in the air and I had no wish to spend another moment in that corridor. This time I did leave. Dimly aware of the weight of the golden chain hugging my body.

***


I returned only tentatively to our chambers. Shame clung to my skin.

"I can smell him on you, you know," Lazuren didn't look up from his papers as he spoke; the tone of his voice was inscrutable.

"I'd no intention of hiding my actions from you," I said, not quite sure enough of myself to know whether I was lying. I would not have told him of the spell I'd cast... but might I have told him of the tryst?

"I can overlook it," he said, still deadpan, "But I would ask that you never do so again."

"I didn't intend for it to happen, not in the moment I took him from the room... but, given that you and Lusaka are so... entwined... I shouldn't have thought it would much bother you."

Now he put down his quill and looked at me.
"Lusaka and I? Heavens Below! Not in moons."

"Not today?" I folded my arms, uncomfortable.

"No, no, not today. Our diplomacy is concluded. Neither of us has anything to gain from fornication in times of peace, just trade and good harvest. Else how can the act be used to sweeten the bargain in future if it is always on the table?"

"So it was politics? You have no care of her?"

"It was politics. Though she has been a friend to me these many centuries, she is no rival to my adoration and admiration of you."

"But you'll fuck her again, yes? When times are not so easy for your kingdom?"

"... I admit that I may," he said frankly. "Will it damage what you feel for me?"

"I'm not in any position to be damning of it,"

"That isn't strictly what I asked,"

"...Then yes, it might make me..." I floundered for words, knowing they were unwise as I said them, "Jealous..."

"A very understandable feeling in its way..." Laz rubbed his bald head with the palm of his big hand. "But not one I will bow to if the needs of my state are great and my options few."

"I suppose that it what is expected of a Prince amongst your ilk," I sighed heavily, ungrateful for the answer but comforted by the dispassion with which it was delivered.

"It is what's required." He said plainly, picking up his quill once more, the light of his gaze panning silently over his papers.

I stood watching him for a moment, uncertain if the conversation was over. It seemed too easy.

"Isn't there anything else you want to say to me?" I said carefully, "You aren't angry at all?"

He drew a long breath in through his nose. He let it out even more slowly.

"... It's simply something of a shock..." He said eventually. "I would never have felt any threat from the presence of human men on succubus' chains. There were bound to be some in the castle from time to time. It's likely one would have interested you -- you are a being of curiosity and appetite -- after all that's part of what compels me towards you so...
But this man was to be your husband... for him to have made it here... when to reach this world from yours is so improbable... there must be a fate line between the two of you."

He closed his eyes and the light went out of the room.

I placed a hand on his forearm, expecting to be shrugged away but finding instead that he wrapped his other fist about it and clutched it tightly. I was moved to speak tenderly.

"I don't believe in fate lines. We craft our own futures." I said, pressing my forehead against the knuckles that trapped my hand. "And you are mine." I kissed each golden ring on each beautiful blue finger.

He chuckled, finally breaking the melancholy hanging in the air.
"You are a brave little witch to think yourself a force to evade destiny!" he boomed with laughter.

I smiled wryly.
"Imagine having all of your power and not thinking that you could!"

His brows raised in further amusement.
"Go and wash, and when these documents are done I will show you all of my power,"

I kissed his fingers, and delighted to be reconciled, made haste for the bathtub.

***

I seldom took a hot bath in Azure. The weather demanded cool water to soothe the skin, and now that the monsoon had moved on it was as dry and harsh as it have ever been.

But that day I felt grubby with sweat and secrets and filled the huge golden tub with hot water and orange petals. It was a sweet relief to sink into. I scrubbed my skin with a strange dimpled shell that Lazuren told me came from a distant ocean where people lived as fish beneath the waves. I rubbed a scented balm into my damp tresses. Then I lay back in the steamy water, closed my eyes and anticipated the arrival of my lover.

I wasn't ;eft waiting long.

Lazuren touched the tip of his soft dick against my lips. I didn't open my eyes.

"Make me want you," he said, I could hear the grin in his voice.

"With pleasure," I purred.

I licked my lips, flickering across his head in the process. Now I opened my eyes to gaze up at him. He was naked. Right down to his gold rings and piercings that I rarely ever saw him without. Just endless beautiful blue skin, marked with the honour dots of his military accomplishments, each scar like a stroke of late evening sky against the deep midnight of his body.

I reached across the edge of the tub to set my hands on the gorgeously defined lines that bordered his hips. Their splendour drew my eyes back to the task I'd been given. He looked down at me, light pouring from his half-shut eyes in narrow beams, leaving golden crescents of light shimmering on the water. I ran my tongue much more deliberately over his tip. Flattening it out to capture as much of its surface as possible.

"Mmm," his nostrils flared and his lips stretched out into a wide smile.

I opened my mouth a little, teasing him with the idea that I might suck on him so soon. Lightly setting my lips around his helmet, licking just barely, and then backing away. His cock was visibly beginning to harden now.

I clutched at his hips, pulling him closer. Brushing the softness of my cheek and the tip of my nose against his awakening member, gently blowing my breath out through my lips as I did so. I nestled my face beneath his thick shaft, kissing and licking his sacs as tenderly as I might kiss his face.

He made a sound. A low, sensual rumble. Quieter than his growl, but just as deeply thrilling to me. I ran my tongue up and down his thickening shaft, cooing to myself, as my taste buds encountered the veins rising on his cock. Each one a little line of lightning beneath his silken skin.

My mouth found his head again. I parted my lips in longing welcome, and he accepted gladly with an immediate thrust into my mouth. He was still growing.

He withdrew.

I took my breath.

He entered my mouth again. I sucked, working to make him slippery.

He withdrew.

We grinned conspiratorially at one another.

Lazuren took my face in his hands, his big fingers covering both my jaw and the back of my skull, a thumb on each cheek. They were so strong and yet I noticed the softness of them, without his rings, with many weeks at toil in libraries not in barracks. I let out a giddy gasp, only to have my open mouth filled with hot, stiffening cock.

I stretched my little mouth wider as his manhood continued to thicken and swell. With each languid push, he made his way a little deeper. I tasted his salt, his flesh, his desire. I relished it. Eager to please him of course... but also titillated by his lust for me.

I put the slight pressure of my hands on his hipbones. He eased himself gently out of my warm, wet mouth, taking a string of saliva from my lip with him.

"Have I made you want me yet?" I teased, toying in the glistening fluid with my fingertip, guiding it all to sit upon the head of his hardness, and swirling it in lazy circles.

"I never need you to make me want you," he groaned his confession, letting his hands fall from my face, "I want you always. Even when I've just had you, even when I'm still having you,"

My heart pounded to hear the words.

"I want you nearer," I told him.

Lazuren beat his wings vigorously to lift himself from the floor. I never lost the awe that came from seeing him in flight. He looked every inch formidable, his huge bat-like wings cast their blue shadow across the whole room. His majesty and allure almost frightening in their intensity. Without clothing, or finery, there was more of the creature about him than I was used to seeing.

He hovered above me, his wings flapping steadily, interrupting the steam as it rose from the bathtub. The engorged length of his blue cock quivering in the air.


Lazuren settled to land with his feet apart, each planted on the rim of the bathtub. His toes bore the same shiny black nails as his hands, and curled to hold him in place. His magnificent wings stayed open to give him balance.

He was high above me now, so I stood to continue the work I'd begun, my hands wrapping around the thick trunk, my tongue gliding from base to tip. Here and there, orange petals clung to my skin and decorated my hair. Warm water dripped down my shoulders and breasts, my back and legs. As I stood, knee deep, I became aware of my own heat and moisture blossoming between my thighs.

"This isn't really what I meant when I said nearer," I laughed lightly, taking a last long suck upon his exquisite endowment, deep as was pleasurable, before releasing him with a satisfying smack of my lips.

"Don't you know by now to be specific when making requests of demons?" he smirked.

I petulantly splashed water at him. Guided by magic, it caught him clean across his face. There was a pause; where I struggled to restrain my own girlish giggles, laughing silently with my arms hugged about my chest; and Laz did his absolute best to remain every inch the imposing incubus as scented water dripped from the end of his wide nose. Then he too roared with laughter and dropped into the bath with a mighty splash. I was knocked off my feet such was the miniature tide it made!

And so it was while we were in this fit of giddiness that our bodies found each other; his big arms locking tightly about me, his broad chest pushing my soppy breasts flat, his large lips square on mine. Laughter giving way quickly to passion as we kissed, legs entwining, soft inner thighs slippery in the water, our sexes touching. Rubbing up delightfully against each other, teasing and retreating, before finally uniting.

He drove deeply, yet tenderly, into me and I moaned into our kiss. My body trembled. My wet skin flushed.

I clasped my hands tight together behind his smooth head, kissing him all the while as he fucked me steadily. I felt his power in every controlled movement of his hips. Each thrust, solid, wanting, unhurried.

Thin, aromatic smoke the colour of rose-quartz began to rise from my skin. The flames, that so often struck me in my passion, smouldered instead like burning incense where the water lapped at my skin. Lazuren noticed at once; indulging himself, he inhaled the perfume of my arousal. He growled.

He spun me round. Put me on my hands and knees. The water rippled around my throat. He set his huge heavy hands on my backside, squeezing the cheeks. I squealed with the thrill of it as he entered me again. Stretching me with his girth. Each stroke so deliberate.

My whole body blushed in the heat. The scented steam filled my nostrils, awakening memories of winter springs and half-forgotten desires. I panted for breath; my cunny pulsed hot and begging. Lazuren was picking up his pace, no longer content to pound himself slowly into me. He lifted my hips in his hands that he might bounce me more quickly upon his shaft. I moaned a slew of grateful curses, and found myself shook up and down his length with complete abandon.

Oh how joyous it was to lose oneself in the utter bliss of being taken! To have no verbal thought. To only be a body fulfilling the promise of carnal purpose. To be a vessel for that most potent magic and nothing more. Existing only in the present ecstasy and nowhere else.

The crackling fire on my skin hissed and smoked where it met the water. His thick, relentless cock filled me again and again until I shuddered in the giddy relief of climax.

My lover wasn't far behind. As my sheath trembled about him, Lazuren sounded his deep, animalistic growl and released his golden seed deep inside me. As the aura of his pleasure touched my own consciousness, I reeled helplessly in the wake of a second wave of quivering orgasm.

He held me tightly in place, as we panted breathlessly together, experiencing the delicious aftershocks of our earthquakes. His cock still spitting amber liquid into my depths. My cunt still pulsing and clutching at his dick. Until eventually the frenzy subsided, and we were ready to let one another go.

I lay back in the warm water, tucked neatly under the strong arm of my Prince, my head propped gently against his chest. For a little moment, we dozed together - content it seemed, with all in the world...

But as we idled, the water began to chill and Lazuren's face lost its carefree glow.

"What troubles you?" I asked a little gingerly, smoothing the back of my hand against his cheek. He looked at me with a strained smile.

"You know I have spent much time in the observatory of late? Well, the constellations give tell that the kingdom is in some looming danger," he sighed, "But they don't say that a war is coming -- and honestly - I just don't know what that means."

"I can't read the stars here," I said. "You must teach me so that I can help you decipher it,"

"What happened to not believing in fate?" Laz asked wryly.

"Warnings are different from fate, my love," I told him, before setting a kiss upon his brow. This coaxed a smile from him. Relieved, I clambered from the tub.

Coiled like a serpent on the floor was my gold chain. I kicked it carelessly aside as I bundled myself into a cloud-like towel. I felt Lazuren flinch.

"Don't forget to put it back on will you?" he implored.

"Don't worry, I shan't," I said, burying the resentment. Honestly, what a degrading trinket. Worse than a wedding ring. Still, I felt that it couldn't be helped.

***

Several days passed and I found that I wished to visit Nicklas. Not for a social call of any kind, but I had more detailed questions to ask him. Especially about Heidi.

As soon as I reached the corridor of the guest suites I felt the wrongness in the air. I'd felt it before. In fact, I'd felt it every time I'd been there but I'd always pushed it away, willed myself to forget about it. But now that I was here again, alone and with my wits about me, it was agonisingly palpable.


I walked up and down the corridor trying to pinpoint which door the wailing feelings lay behind. I worked it out but didn't too much like the answer and paced back and fourth a few more times to be dead certain.

I laid my ear against the heavy wood of the King's bedroom door. I gritted my teeth in discomfort as the scream of feelings hit me. The distress was definitely coming from within that room.

I took a step back to weigh my options. I knew that the King was already in the Banquet Hall, and his guards were posted at an intersection slightly before this corridor to allow him privacy. So... there ought not to be anyone in that room...

I had to know.

I pressed my cheek and shoulder against the door; then put my weight against the solid wood. I whispered the words into the plane of the door.

"Let me pass through."

My cheek grew hot. Then all of my skin. I pushed harder against the door. I felt myself splitting, parting. Little fragments of myself breaking away. I felt the door yielding. Little splinters of wood pushing themselves between the smallest pigments of my skin. Through my muscle. Through my bone. It almost hurt, so much was the heat and discomfort, but I carried on pushing.

I lost all sense of myself. I was disconnected dust.

Then I had a shoulder on the other side of the door. It was easier after that. The part of me that had emerged dragged the rest of my dissolved body through the door. I materialised unharmed -- if a little sore in my upper arm. I turned back to check the door and found it was unblemished by my crossing.

The throb of angry, miserable, frightened feelings was strongest that I had ever felt it. It made my stomach churn as if it were my own anxiety. I thought I might be sick.

The King's guest chamber was similar in style and arrangement to his son's, but not so well kept. The four-poster bed was unmade, abandoned plates and goblets littered the surfaces, and the air held the dim stench of sweaty bodies.

These details were all quickly forgotten however when my feelings finally caught hold of the source of the panic in the ether.

Betty_Rage
Betty_Rage
188 Followers
12