Sumona Moves to Bollywood

Story Info
Sumona and Shruti Seth desperately want to get in the films.
6.7k words
4.5
13.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yaar, I am tired of doing these stupid soaps and these reality shows." Sumona said while the MUA carried on applying her make up in front of the mirror. She was getting ready for another appearance on the comedy reality show that she had been doing for more than 6 months now.

"So, what do you want to do?" Shruti asked her from the other make up chair.

"I want to go into films, yaar, the big league, you know? But I am not getting any bloody offers! What to do?" She looked at Shruti expressing her frustration with her big eyes.

"Well, you know if the offers don't come to you, you have to apply for them." Shruti advised.

"It's not like I don't have offers, but nothing that looks really promising. I mean, yaar, who wants to work with producers and directors whose last 3 or 4 films were huge flops?"

"You know whose last 4 films were huge hits?" Shruti raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, you mean.."

"Yes!"

"But, Shruti, he's like, you know how he is, no?"

"Everybody knows how he is, darling, but any girl he launches becomes a star, no exceptions!"

"And what does the girl have to do for it also, don't you?"

"I don't care baby, I have decided, it's better to try with him, than to be a flop actress. It's not like I have my whole life to struggle."

"Toh tu kya chudne ke liye bhi taiyaar hai role ke liye?" Sumona was incredulous. ["So are you even ready to spread your legs for a role?"]

"Toh kya hua, aur tu kya virgin hai abhi tak?" ["So what, are you like a virgin or what?"]

"Nahin wo to boyfriend ke saath kar chuki hoon lekin....uske bare mein to suna hai ki ..." ["No, I have also done with boyfriend many times but, about him, I have heard that..."]

"Jo bhi ho, darling, I have decided. If spreading my legs for him gives me a chance to name and fame, I will spread them wide and tell him to fuck me hard." Shruti grinned.

"Well, actually, I sent my portfolio to his office a few months ago, but no response from his side, not even a rejection letter." Sumona confided.

"Yes, that is the problem. Too many damn girls are willing to do anything for a chance with him. It'll be hard to get his attention." Shruti conceded.

"So, what will you do?"

"Listen, I know a secret. I just got it from my photographer friend yesterday. There is a back door."

"What do you mean back door?" Sumona was very curious now.

"Don't tell anyone, as you don't want more competition. Not many people know it but there's a small back entrance to his mansion. Very few girls know about it, but those who know, they can get in and wait in a room. It's like a waiting room. It's called the Meat Locker. Once in a while when Romeo needs a heroine or some good looking extra's he picks up girls from there."

"Unko bhi chodta hai kya?" Sumona was not sure still. [He fucks them too?]

"Of course! Koi khoobsoorat ladki ko wo kaam de or uski le na, aisa kabhi nahin hota." [Of course, any pretty girl he casts, he's going to nail her for sure!]

"Oh! To tu jaayegi wahan?"[So you'll go there?]

"Pakka! I have 2 weeks off from tomorrow. I will make good use of the time." Shruti whispered sharing her secret plan.

"But why 2 weeks?"

"Oh, do you think I am the only one who knows it? I will have to hang around there a few days!"

"Wow, you sure are dedicated, re!" Sumona said admiringly.

"I want to be a big star, darling, not stuck in this comedy circus all my life."

"Yaar, but it sounds so demeaning, just waiting at some guy's place to be picked up."

"He's not some guy, honey, he's the hottest director in the industry and damn handsome. And do you know that 3 extra's from his last film have just signed contracts with big banners?" said Shruti defensively.

"Yes, I read that. Yaar, I am also so tempted but.."

"Arre soch mat, chal na mere saath, I will also have company." Shruti urged. [Don't think, just come with me.]

As the taxi neared their destination, Sumona squirmed in her seat.

"Yaar, I am so nervous. I am even wearing my lucky thong but it doesn't help."

"Are you crazy? You know he doesn't like panties of any kind!" Shruti said in disbelief.

"But..but...in this dress...." Sumona protested.

On Shruti's advice, they had both dressed in tight, short dresses that clung to their fine, firm asses in a hot, erotic manner. But neither dress covered more than the bare essentials.

Shruti's dress was strapless with a lovely cleavage effect. Sumona's dress was a one shoulder dress, tight around her tits and ass. Both dresses stopped just below their asses though, not covering a lot. That's why Sumona had decided to wear her "lucky" thong.

"Paagal hai kya? In any dress, you should be pantyless or you have no hope of being picked up." [Are you crazy?]

"Oh God. Ab kya karoon?" [What should I do now?]

"Utaar de, aur kya? Jaldi kar." [Take it off, what else? And quickly.]

Moving carefully to avoid showing anything to the driver, Sumona took off her little panties and put them in her handbag.

As they approached the small gate built into the back wall of the huge mansion a uniformed guard stopped them.

"Madam, aap idhar se andar nahin ja sakte." He said firmly. [You can't enter this way.]

"Oh, no!" Sumona groaned.

"Lekin humein Meat Locker mein jana hai!" Shruti persisted. [We need to go to the Meat Locker.]

He looked them up and down then opened the gate.

"Theek hai. Idhar se jaaiye, andar jaakar left leejiye." [Ok. This way. Take a left when you are inside.]

Sumona was mystified but quickly followed Shruti inside.

They found the Meat Locker easily. It was actually a huge room, like a big hall of a public library. And there were indeed lots of books in the shelves along the walls, also four computers in the centre of the room, provisions for coffee and tea and many other amenities.

Sumona looked around in wonder. There were about 20 girls already there. And 7 more arrived, in singles and groups, within the next 10 minutes. But there was seating for at least 50 people in that huge hall.

"Big secret, huh?" She whispered to Shruti.

"Well, compared to the front door, still.." Shruti insisted and Sumona shut up.

They found a couple of comfortable arm chairs and settled down. They inspected the room and found that all the girls were dressed in very skimpy clothes. One was even in a bikini. If a light breeze blew in, all the girls there would catch a cold!

Shruti started chatting with the girl on her left who was reading a magazine. She put down the magazine and answered Shruti's questions patiently. Sumona listened in.

They found out that there was a very loose structure around the room. They could do whatever they liked while they waited, there were magazines, news papers, internet computers, even video games and board games were available. There were two attached bathrooms which were clean and fully stocked.

Most girls just chose to sit and read or text all day on their phones. Then once in a while Romeo's secretary or some other girl on his staff would come and pick up a few girls. There was no pattern to how often this would happen. It was very rare that Romeo himself would come into the room, but it did happen. The girl, whose name was Namrata, had been waiting every day for 3 weeks, but her chance hadn't come yet. No, she had never seen Romeo come in during that time. Yes, she would continue waiting for her break.

Sumona prodded Shruti, "Ask her why that guard stopped us and then let us come in."

"Oh that." The girl replied when Shruti told her about their entry, "He would not let you come in until you say you are going to the Meat Locker. It is kind of a code word. If the girl knows that she is meat then she is the kind of girl Romeo would want to see."

Sumona's blushed at the thought of being considered "meat".

"Gee, how bad that sounds -- meat!"

Namrata smiled at her, "Oh, you haven't seen anything yet! That code word and the girl's dress is her entry pass. But sometimes the guard can even ask to check your panties."

"What? The guard?" Sumona was aghast.

"Yes, honey. The guard! And you will either lift your dress and show him that your pussy is bare, or you'll go home. No entry."

"Oh my god! I would just die of shame!" Sumona looked at Shruti.

"If that makes you feel too bad, you might as well go home now. That's just the trailer." Namrata commented dryly.

Sumona wondered what she meant by that. But just then there was a sound and she recognized the girl who entered.

Amrita Rao, successful heroine and Romeo's personal secretary entered with a clipboard in her hand.

"I need 3 dancers with long legs." She announced while looking around.

Several girls stood up. She selected 3 at random and called them closer.

"Ok, get naked." She said simply.

All the three girls didn't ask a question, just took off their dresses and stood naked before her.

Amrita rejected one of the three and picked another one from the rest of the standing girls.

"You, come here."

The girl was undoing her dress straps even as she approached Amrita.

Amrita had each of them turn around and examined their bodies. She asked their names and noted them on her clipboard. Then she nodded, told them to put their clothes back on and follow her.

The girl who had been rejected, had picked up her dress, put it on, gone back to her seat and picked up her magazine like nothing had happened.

The whole thing took about 10 minutes.

Sumona watched the whole event with her eyes wide!

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed when Amrita left. "I don't think I could do that!"

Namrata commented before Shruti could open her mouth, "I have seen worse in this same room! And I would do it all and more without hesitation."

Sumona was aghast, "How can you do that?"

Namrata replied calmly, "Well, I just keep one thing in my mind, 2 months from now, I will read those 3 girls' names in Stardust and other magazines. Nobody will know what they did in this house, but the whole country will be watching as they become filmstars!"

Sumona shut up. She wanted to be a filmstar. Badly.

That evening she saw another selection when two girls were picked up. This time the selection was done by Preity Zinta. She didn't ask the girls to get naked, but asked their breast size and made them show her their breasts.

Sumona was surprised when a servant came in to ask everybody what they would like for dinner. Some girls said they would be leaving soon, others gave their dinner choices.

Sumona felt weird eating dinner there like that, but the food was good and Shruti was her good friend. Namrata was also good company. She seemed to know so much about the film industry.

The three left together about 10 PM with hopes for better luck the next day.

Next morning. 9 am.

Sumona was ready to say "Meat Locker!" when the guard saluted and said, "Good morning, ma'am."

She was surprised but managed to reply to his greeting.

There were already 5 girls there in the room when Sumona entered. She chatted with them. 3 of them complimented Sumona's dress and she blushed.

Today she had chosen a much bolder dress. It was very short barely past the curve of her ass cheeks. The fabric was very thin and it was so tight that it wrinkled as it hugged her curves so tightly. It tied behind her neck like a halter and the cleavage was very deep and sexy, as the dress pushed her tits together.

The main feature of the dress was that although it was lightly blue in colour, actually the fabric was see-through. While not completely transparent like glass, it was sheer enough that if she stood still and someone looked closely, everything was visible, from her tightly squeezed tits, to her grape-like nipples to her tight, smoothly shaved pussy!

Sumona had worn no bra or panties today. Her legs were completely bare and her feet were encased in 8" high heels with straps that ran halfway up to her knees. She had taken the precaution to wear a coat over the dress which she had taken off as she approached the back door. If I am meat I might as well look like delicious meat, she had decided!

Nothing happened but Sumona's time passed easily in chatting until 10 when Shruti arrived.

"Kahan reh gayi thi?" she asked Shruti. [Where were you?]

"Beauty parlour. I wanted to get my pussy waxed. Just in case."

"Wow!" was all Sumona could say.

Shruti was also dressed in a dress much sluttier than yesterday. It was pink and strapless. It hugged her tits tightly but didn't cover them completely. It was very form-fitting just like Sumona's but not see-through. It was just as short as Sumona's dress if not shorter.

Shruti had also left her legs bare and chosen to wear 7" heels. Since they were both short in height the high heels looked good on them and helped them look hotter.

Shruti did a slow turn for Sumona and they both admired each other's dresses.

The day started to pass quickly and Sumona settled in for a long wait. She wondered how many days she could keep up dressing like this and spending her days here.

But the day was not eventless. Twice Amrita came in to the room and both times selected one girl to take back with her. Sumona and Shruti were looked at but not noticed particularly.

Then after lunch one girl told them that Romeo had left for the studios and wasn't likely to be back that day, they might as well go home. Then she left.

Sumona looked at Shruti who shook her head.

It was almost 5 O'clock when Amrita came into the room and looked around. She looked at Shruti and said, "You, what's your name, dear?"

"Shruti Seth", she said as she went to her.

"Come with me." She turned to go.

Shruti looked back at Sumona and bade her goodbye in gestures as she clutched her purse and followed Amrita out.

Sumona waited patiently or tried to. She wondered what was happening to Shruti. She looked at her watch. It was 6 PM.

Was she, even at this moment, bent over Romeo's desk and getting the pounding of her life? Or was she sucking his cock while he worked?

Sumona found that the thoughts were making her hot. She was sitting here with a bare pussy in a super-slutty dress. It was not a good idea to start dripping, she decided.

Suddenly she pulled out her mobile and texted Shruti.

What's happening?

Still waiting. Haven't met him yet. So nervous!!!

Not fucked yet, yeah? ;)

Not even seen HIM yet. But he's in the house!!

What should I do?

...

Hello??

Sorry, just been asked to stay the night. It's looking good!

Oh. Congrats! Shd I go home?

No!! Don't go yet!!

Ok. I will wait. :)

Amisha entered the room. Shruti got up off the couch.

"Hello Shruti" She said with a smile.

"Hello"

"Sir is still busy, but there are a few things I need to check so you are ready for him when he gets free. Is that ok?"

"Sure" She said easily but became instantly 200% more nervous.

"Great! Come with me, please."

She followed Amisha through the corridors to a well-lit room which was lined with huge walk-in wardrobes and full-length mirrors.

The first thing Shruti noticed in the room was not the wardrobes or the mirrors, but two naked girls. They were kneeling on the thick carpet in a corner. Their legs were wide open and their beautiful bodies could be seen right down to their shaved pussies. Their hands were behind their backs, they seemed to be tied.

As she stared she noticed something else. Both the girls had a dog collar around their neck with a leather leash attached to each collar. Suddenly she realized that these were the two girls who were picked up before lunch today. A cold shiver ran down Shruti's back!

"Please come here, Shruti" Amisha seemed to completely ignore the girls and that Shruti was staring at them. The girls also seemed to take no interest in them. They were sitting there, waiting patiently.

"Shruti, please place your hands here and bend over." Amisha was pointing to a mirror.

Shruti obeyed.

"Open your legs wider, please."

Shruti opened her legs wide, while blushing red like a beetroot.

Amisha casually hiked up her already short dress and felt her bare pussy with her hand.

"Oh that's nice, very nice and smooth." She commented with appreciation.

"Thanks" was all Shruti could think of to say. She had never ever been touched by a girl like that.

"Push your ass back, hun." Amisha said.

Again she obeyed. There was no question of saying no!

Without any warning, Amisha silently slid her finger into Shruti's pussy making her gasp. Ignoring her reaction, Amisha simply fingered her pussy in and out a few times, very slowly. Shruti was already very wet by now.

"Very nice and tight. Sir will like that!" Amisha commented with satisfaction.

Shruti could not even say thanks this time.

"Please sit down, I want to check your tits now."

With a beating heart, Shruti sat down on the stool in front of the dressing table and pulled the top of her dress down. Amisha examined her expertly, squeezing and fondling her bare tits like she was just a piece of meat.

Then she asked, "What perfume were you wearing, love?"

"Dangerous passion"

"Okay, I'd advise you to freshen it, do you have some or should I give you some from our supplies?

"I have mine in my bag."

"Great. Apply that first in all the right places then adjust your dress. Also brush your hair, so you are in a perfect condition for the boss!"

"Okay." Shruti got busy.

Amisha left saying she will come back for her later.

Shruti was just brushing her hair when Amrita entered the room. Without a word, she just want to the two kneeling girls. Shruti saw in the mirror as she walked back out holding the ends of the two leashes. The girls walked silently behind her like two well-behaved bitches being taken out for a walk.

Once again she felt a hot and cold shiver going down her spine!

"Amisha.." Shruti said hesitantly.

"Yes?" Amisha replied in a kind tone.

"Ummm..actually...you see, I had a friend with me also...she is still waiting in the umm, you know, meat locker."

Amisha smiled, "What's her name?"

"Sumona."

Amisha hailed a girl who had just entered and was going to a wardrobe.

"Shweta, can you go to the Resource Room and pick up a girl called Sumona?"

Shweta nodded, "Sure" and left.

Shruti was happy that she had been able to help her friend also.

Sumona entered behind Shweta with a beating heart. She was looking around at everything. She could see the presence of money and good taste in every small thing in that house.

She had been quite shocked when suddenly Shweta had entered the room and asked, "Who is Sumona here?" She had hoped to be picked up but not by name like this. It occurred to her later that Shruti must have recommended her. She was grateful to her, she had proven herself to be a good friend.

"Would you like a drink, Sumona?" Shweta asked as they entered a big living room.

"No, I am okay, thank you." Sumona wanted to stay sober for whatever was coming next.

"Okay, come with me, I will prepare you to present you to sir."

"Pre...prepare me? What do you mean?" Sumona asked apprehensively.

"Yes, of course. You know how many girls want to meet sir every day. They are not all suitable for him. He is far too busy to sort through all of them himself. So we help in shortlisting the girls and prepare them to be presented to him."

"Oh." Sumona was still not reassured but she understood the logic and decided to go along with it.

Shweta led her to a smaller room which had just a chair, desk and a couch by one wall.

"That is a lovely dress, Sumona. I love it!" Shweta said, facing her.

"Thank you." Sumona blushed but was pleased at the praise.

"Are you wearing anything under it?"

"N..no" Sumona's cheeks reddened even more.

12