Sun and Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard kept going after he received confirmation from his sister, moving her head back and forth on his stiff rod as he bucked his hips, his balls colliding with her chin. She seemed to be in a trance, her only purpose to suck her brother's cock, to have her face fucked. Her throat was repeatedly violated by his member, Luna taking all that he could give her. He was now lost in his own lust, there was no reason, no concerns about the fact that he was doing this to his own sister. He knew she wanted it, and he needed it. After fucking her face for a few minutes he felt himself approaching his release, and he started to moan louder, increasing his pace.

Luna seemed to know what was happening and threw her arms around him, pushing him against her as hard as she could. His ravenous shaft was about to erupt when he grabbed her hair roughly, pressing her nose close enough that she could smell his pubes. He bucked his hips furiously, keeping her face there, his cock buried to the hilt. With a frenzied roar he came, his rod entirely enveloped by his sister's mouth and throat.

Luna came again as her throat was splattered by warm semen, her entire body quivering. Richard had never cum this much before, the eruption didn't seem like it would ever stop. His sister's throat milked him for all he was worth, his pulsing cock giving his sister what she so desperately wanted. After what seemed like an eternity he let go of Luna's hair, pulling out his rod as it still spurted out stray strands into her mouth and onto her face. His sister greedily took it all, accepting the load as it made its way down into her stomach and rolling around in her mouth. She fell back onto the couch, swallowing once to bring the last of her brother's gift to her insides. Richard was standing utterly enraptured, his face flushed with red and his body dripping with sweat. Luna smiled widely, showing her brother the empty mouth.

"How was that, brother dear?" She grinned, bringing a hand up to her face as she picked some of the stray cum onto a finger and licking it clean. "Feels good to let loose, doesn't it?"

Richard was panting, barely able to stay standing. "W-why? Wh-when?"

Luna rolled her eyes. "Because I find you very attractive, silly. I find you incredibly sexy, and I've wanted to do these things with you for a while. As for when... about two years ago." She smiled. "You really liked it, didn't you?"

"I-it felt amazing...but w-we're brother and sister. We shouldn't do these things."

Luna raised herself up, bringing her arms around her weakened brothers neck and pulling him down into a kiss. "I love you, you big oaf. It might even be because you're my brother. Remember, I'm the lunatic." She grinned.

Richard was still in shock, not sure how to interpret it all. "You...why? We only fight?"

"I fight with you so I can interact with you. What, did you think my actions the past days were random?" She smirked.

"Y-you...the sports bra, the regular one, the tape...the examination..."

"All part of the plan. You're a virgin, I knew you couldn't hold out too long. And when you got your erection after my display I knew I could make it work."

"Y-you planned this? Just to...suck my dick?"

"Ohh no, brother dear. That was not the plan at all."

"So what happ--"

"Not just to suck your dick. I want you to fuck me. I want your rod inside my pussy. I want you to pound me like you just fucked my face. I want to take your virginity, brother dear."

Richard was stunned. She wanted to have sex with him? She wanted him, her own brother, to fuck her? Surely he was dreaming, a nightmare of some twisted short. He would wake up soon, finding that his sheets would be soaked after a wet dream.

"Cat got your tongue? Shame, I was looking forward to feeling it down here..." She moved her hand down to her pussy, nimbly taking off her panties, letting her mound come into the light, the juices glistening. In the same motion she took off her shirt, letting her tits bounce out, leaving her entirely naked.

"I know you like what you see, brother dear. So why not throw away all that junk about taboo and restraints. Get down there, and lick my pussy. Think of it as some more medical training." She giggled.

Richard tried to form words but there were none exiting his mouth. He looked down at the scene, at his nude sister laying in front of him, his erection still somewhat stiff. He shook his head fiercely.

"No. This was already incredibly wrong, and I will not go any further. You're my sister, Luna! Whatever feelings you have, cast them aside! There can never be that kind of relationship between us, it's not happening!"

He rapidly dragged up his boxers and pants, turning away from his sister that had a sad look in her eyes. He didn't care, he was asking himself if he could ever be forgiven for his sinful acts. He got out of the living room, stumbling back into his own and shut the door, locking it behind him. He fell down onto the bed, sighing deeply. She would understand. This was just another passing fad, a fancy. He was not about to encourage it. He closed his eyes, determined to not give in to any more of his sister's advances.

Richard had managed to stay in his room, only sneaking out to get something to eat while he studied. The third day had passed in relative silence, and at the beginning of the fourth day he had woken up with a large case of morning wood. He could not get the memories from the day before out of his head, the incredible pleasure he had felt from his sister's attention. He had an instinctual need to get rid of his erection by releasing his tension but he resisted.

Giving in through any manner was not happening. He sighed, getting up and moving out of his room silently, hoping that Luna was not awake yet. He needed a cold shower, and moved to the bathroom, closing the door and beginning to undress. In his own mind he prayed that he had made himself clear yesterday, that his sister would leave him alone. As he stepped into the shower and closed the cabin, letting the water run down his body, dripping of his still semi-hard morning wood he heard the door open and close.

"Sorry brother, I forgot to brush my teeth, you keep going." Luna stepped in, completely nude and began to pour toothpaste onto her brush.

Richard instantly put his hands down to cover his member. "Why now? And why are you naked?" He was slightly annoyed, irritated that not even his shower time was private any longer.

She smiled to him, walking closer, almost pressing her chest against the glass. "I was doing some sunbathing in the garden, silly. I want to get a nice tan."

He tried to avert his eyes, but the small compartment made it difficult. "Why are you doing it naked? Where's your bikini?"

"With such nice weather it would be a shame not to let my whole body enjoy it. What, is it bothering you?" She smirked.

He groaned loudly. "Look, Luna. I meant what I said, whatever you're trying to do, it won't work. I failed yesterday, and I won't again. So just, leave me alone, or go back to being yourself. What you did was not normal."

Luna rolled her eyes. "Brother, you're too uptight. You need to have some fun, let loose. Like you did in my mouth." She gave him a sly smirk.

Richard felt his cheeks flush and his hands noticed his member trying to get into a more upright position. "Out. I will not speak of this again, out."

She shrugged, turning towards the mirror to continue brushing her teeth, wiggling her butt in his direction as she did. After what seemed like hours but were in fact just a few torturous minutes she finished up, spitting into the sink.

"See you later, brother dear."

She gave him a wide smile and stepped out as Richard leaned against the wall, putting his hand up to his face. What the hell was wrong with her? What was wrong with him? He looked down, his shaft now fully erect after the display and being reminded of the events from yesterday. This could not continue, but he had no plan for stopping her. She was being inappropriate, yes, but punishments very rarely worked on her. For the time being he decided to just keep up his attempts to ignore her.

After his shower Richard felt more refreshed, and ready to take on the day. He was wiping his hair with a towel when he stepped out of the bathroom and heard sounds coming from the living room. He groaned quietly, figuring that Luna had left the tv on while she went out to sunbathe. He stepped out of the hallway into the living room ready to grab the remote when the third shock of the day hit him. On the wide-screen tv there were two people, a blonde woman and a black-haired man. But what shocked him was the fact that they were having sex. In front of him was a video depicting the rough copulation between the two, the man pounding the woman relentlessly from behind as he held her hair. Richard was stunned once more, his sister had left actual porn going on their tv. He shook his head, forcing himself back to reality and walked towards the couch, expecting to find the remote so he could shut the tv off. His plan was soon sunk when he peered over the edge and saw a display that was nearly as erotic as the one on the tv.

His sister was laying in the couch, just as nude as she had been in the shower, grasping one of her breasts while using her other hand to drive the remote control in and out of her pussy. She was moaning softly, something he had not noticed until he had gotten close enough. Or had she only started to moan just now? He had no idea, and he did not care. His rod began to wake again and his cheeks flushed red. Luna kept going, her gaze focused on the two people fucking on the screen. Richard forced himself to look away, nearly stumbling as he moved back towards the hallway, the floorboards creaking noticeably.

The moans stopped for a second, and he picked up his pace, nearly running to his room and shutting the door. She had definitely noticed him. He buried his face in his hands as he sighed deeply. How low could she go? Openly masturbating in the living room, porn on the tv, using the remote as a toy? He walked over to his desk and nearly fell into his chair. This was taking its toll on him, but he was not giving up yet. He had confidence she would give up soon enough, as long as he didn't give her the reaction she wanted.

He was wrong.

The coming two days passed in much the same manner, and Luna's efforts did not falter. Rather, she increased her efforts in trying to get a reaction out of her older brother. Her schemes became more elaborate, always finding Richard in vulnerable spots, making it impossible for him to ignore her completely. The night before, the fifth day, when he had come close to giving in after one more of her teases he had booted up his computer and prepared to find something, anything, on the internet to give him release. His balls ached, and he had been at minimum half-mast for close to a week now. He had also come to the shameful conclusion that yes, his sister was attractive. Very attractive. She was sexy, and erotic. But he could not give in. He was the older sibling, he was supposed to protect her. If he gave in to her, he would never forgive himself. And it was such that when he had gotten to a good pace in his self-pleasing, a fairly standard porn video on his screen that the buffering symbol hit. He was denied his climax, and was furious. He knew what had happened before even going to look at the modem.

She had pulled the cable. She was tormenting him, not letting him find any form of release. If she were to find him jerking off, she would take it as a victory. So, Richard had persevered. It was dusk of the sixth day of this torture and he had prepared to go to bed, his shaft in pain after Luna's schemes. His resistance was running on fumes, and it was exhausting. Being surrounded by sexual implications from morning to night was unhealthy, and he had not cum once since the session in the living room. He laid down in his bed, hoping that she would stop soon. He did not trust himself around her anymore. As he got comfortable and closed his eyes he heard the loud ringing from the kitchen. He cursed loudly, throwing the sheets off and getting up, moving rapidly out of his room and towards the land-line phone on the wall. Angered, he picked up the receiver and answered.

"Simonson's, how can I help?" The only response to his query was a dead beep. He pushed the receiver back roughly, now very annoyed. Prank-callers? Really, he had to deal with those now? He moved back towards his room, seeing Luna's door still closed. Of course she had let him answer the bloody phone. He sighed, walking back into his room and locking the door before getting under the sheets again. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

As he turned around to get more comfortable, he felt something soft against his back. He paid no immediate attention to it, until he felt a soft tug at his crotch area. He immediately turned to lay on his back, looking to his side as Luna shuffled around to sit atop of him, entirely in the nude.

"Luna, what in the fuck are you doing?"

She smiled, running a finger down his chest, down to his boxers that now tented significantly. "Fulfilling your dreams, brother dear. I've been watching you, and you're ready to burst. It is not healthy to hold it in for so long, you may get actual repercussions, you know."

Richard growled, grabbing her arms. "And whose fault is that? You've been trying to tempt me for close to a week! What the hell is your plan?!"

Luna grinned, leaning down to kiss him. - You know exactly what I want, brother. And I know what you want. So let's just skip the pleasantries and get to the fun part. I know you want to."

Richard was filled with all sorts of emotions and he just looked at his sister. "So that's how it is? You're so desperate for me to fuck you that you would go to these lengths? Do you understand the consequences if anything were to happen?"

"There will be no consequences as long as you keep your mouth shut, brother dear. No one has to know. See it as sibling bonding. The carnal kind." She moved her hand down to his boxers, nearly ripping them off so his solid shaft shot out. She grasped it with her fingers, slowly stroking him.

"Luna. This is your last chance. Get off me, never do any of this again, and leave me alone."

Luna grinned wider, bringing her hand down to squeeze his balls roughly as she tightened her grip on his cock, the pain running through his body. He glared at her. "Or else what, brother?"

"Or else, I will have to teach my slut sister a lesson she will never forget."

Luna squeezed tighter, moving her snatch so it touched against his rod. "Do you think you are capable of such a thing, brother dear?"

Her eyes were filled with lust, and he could feel how wet she was. Richard's final barriers burst, the temptations, the teasing, everything that had happened during the past days had worn him down. He growled once more, roughly taking a hold of her sides and lifting her up.

"Oh my, big brother is strong, now w--"

Her words turned into moans as he roughly impaled her, his entire shaft burying into her needy cunt. He had done it. He was fucking his baby sister. He held a tight grip on her as he lifted her up again, getting his entire cock free. She looked at him with a grin and he glared at her as he pushed her down again, filling her insides once again. With a furious strength and lust he began to pound her, bucking his hips frantically as he pushed her down onto his rod, not giving her an inch of control of the act. He panted, feeling his balls bounce against her body, his pulsing cock being massaged by her insides. With a loud scream he could hear her cum as her juices began to flood down her thighs and onto his shaft and balls. He had no mercy left, there was only lust, and his primal desire to fuck his sister into oblivion.

"This what you wanted?! Is it?!" He increased his pace, feeling his release close at hand after the amount of blue-balls he had been experiencing.

"YES! God, yes! Fuck me, pound me!"

She was screaming right back, her arms busy fondling her chest and pinching her nipples. Her pink hair was a mess, and her eyes glazed over with wanton desire. The sensation was beyond both of their imagination's, it felt like their intimates were molded to each other's shapes. The shaft fit snugly inside her cave, and her walls massaged every inch of the member lovingly. As he kept pounding her she felt herself getting light-headed, all her senses becoming slightly numb except for pleasure.

"Brother, could...you slow...down...cumming...too...much." She had no tools other than her words since her brother kept her in place with his hands, thrusting into her over and over again. When there was no answer she was beginning to get slightly worried. "Uhm, brother? Are you listening?"

Richard felt himself about to release but he was not about to give her the warning. With one more furious bucking he erupted, the huge amount of cum he had stored up painting Luna's insides entirely white. Luna came again as she was filled up, the thrusts from her brother bringing her to climax again and again. Richard kept pumping, his shaft not softening for even a second as he shot his semen into his sister's womb.

After close to a minute of ejaculation he let go of her, letting her fall back, his rod plopping out of her as his load began to leak onto the sheets. Luna was breathing heavily, her body covered in sweat. "That...was...amazing. You're...fantastic." She brought a finger down, swiping up a fair amount of cum from her cunt and licked it up. "Mmm, my favourite."

Richard didn't answer. He was not done. This lunatic had gone too far, and all safeguards had been obliterated. He needed to teach her a lesson she would not forget. He sat up, staring at her with the same eyes as before.

"Uhm, brother? That was great but perhap--"

He had gotten over to her with great speed, grasping her legs in iron grips as he pulled her towards him, entering her again. He thrusted relentlessly, not giving her a chance to catch her breath as she was getting taken by her big brother for the second time.

She moaned loudly, her hands moving down to her snatch and furiously massaging her clit as she watched the large invader pierce her over and over. She looked into her brother's eyes and her worries grew slowly. It was as if he was not even seeing her completely, anything that was not her snatch invisible to him. His furious thrusting brought her to climax again, the stiff member staking its claim in her cunt and womb. Richard was panting but there were no words coming from his mouth, only low primal growls as he mated with her. She could barely recognize her big brother but she was far too aroused to care. He was fucking her like she had never been fucked before, and she loved it. All the teasing had been worth it, denying him his release and continually flaunting herself in front of him had worked like a charm. Now she was full of his incestuous load, and he was going to give her more, she was sure of it. Richard kept going, feeling a second eruption coming as he increased his pace again. He was sweating heavily as he kept a tight hold on Luna's legs, pressing harder and harder into her.

"Give it to me! FUCK ME!" She was barely coherent, her entire mind coated in lust and desire. She loved every second of it, wanting more. She didn't think she could hold on for anymore after this round though. She had her brother where she wanted him, and she had so many plans for the coming week.

Richard grunted loudly and pushed into the hilt again, his pulsing cock releasing its still significant load into Luna, the sheets beneath them now coated in semen and pussy juice.

Luna screamed in ecstasy as her brother filled her insides once more, delighting in the feeling. Her arms went limp, her entire body exhausted from the lovemaking. "Y-you're amazing. But that's enough for now..." She closed her eyes, wanting to bask in the afterglow.