Sun and Sea Ch. 04

Story Info
Their first time together and premature proposal.
6.3k words
5
1k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sun and Sea: Nothing is broken any more

"Pa I have a question." I started.

He looked at me," What did you call me?" looking at me, his eyes wide.

"Pa, you have always been my Pa, I just didn't realise I was brought up by two fathers. Dad and You. You are my Pa?"

"Yes I am kiddo! That's so much better than being called 'Uncle'." He smiled, wiping tears with the back of his hand but acting as if he had gunk there. I know him too well to say anything. He gave my shoulder a squeeze and smiled and then gave a bigger smile to Myra. "You heard that, he is going to call me Pa now. I like it." She smiled back and said "So should we go back to Anu Chachu now, he will be miserable, or at least call him."

"No, let's take a cab, I need to talk to Dad in person, if I call, he will just talk in monosyllables and hang up." I said and we got up. Pa booked an Uber and we drove off after 5 minutes.

I turned from the passenger seat, "Pa! Continue and tell us about your date on Wednesday, it's a 40 minutes' drive. And I wanted to check earlier, why didn't Dad's parents stop him going out for such long periods?"

"Pa! I love it." He smiled and touched my cheek lovingly. "They just didn't care, till they were not impacted with whatever he did, they chose to ignore him. Anu started school that year too but he kind of managed by himself till we were together and I took over looking after him after we got into a serious relationship, which was after our second date actually. Ya! Wednesday, our second date. I was under so much stress to make it memorable, so I asked Neeraj, my best friend, if I could use their family farm house in the woods overlooking the mountains and the lake. He gave me the key at school and asked me who the lucky girl was. I wanted to say it was Anu and I was the lucky one but he had requested me to not say it to anyone. So I said, "It's for someone else."

Narrator: Rohit

The next day, Sunday after our date, I forced my Pa to come with me for Anu's live performance in the restaurant.

As soon as we walked in, Ashwin Uncle took Pa behind the counter for some drinks. I was mesmerised with the way he looked and his voice and couldn't move or take my eyes off Anu, but was brought back to earth by a slight tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Bhumi. "Thank you Rohit." She said and lightly touched my hand. "I have never seen him this happy, like ever, not even before the whole thing that happened, this is different. He woke me up at night and he was bouncing on my bed, telling me everything and laughing. I know he has been broken, body and soul, in and outside our home but he has started to mend. I don't know what you feel about him but just be with him till he is able to piece himself together a bit more to move on. Please." Her cheeks and eyes were red now, trying very hard not to cry.

"Bhumi, I don't know a lot about what's going on between us but I am going to try really hard to make this work. Your brother is different, extremely special ... like no one I have ever met before and it's like there is a connection between us, almost like you guys brought him here so that we could meet. I really don't have a plan but I know it and he knows it and this is it. We are each other's pieces now, nothing is broken anymore."

She started crying and told me to sit on table 6, closest to Anu that has been reserved for me since the day we met here. She choked back her tears long enough to say, "I will cry in the restroom and then send you snacks okay.", and turned around and left. I smiled at her brother and found my seat next to the stage. He looked at me and smiled, mouthing "HEY!" I smiled and mouthed "HEY SEXY!" which made him blush and he looked around to see if anyone noticed, no one did.

I observed he was taking requests, looking for lyrics in a book and singing them but never missing a beat. I wrote my request and sent it to him. He looked at me through his long lashes but didn't smile, just looked at me and then looked for the lyrics.

This was the boldest I have seen him from the time we had met, he sang the song looking at me, just gazing through the room once or twice but his attention only on me. "Road to love is very narrow and easily lost, if you find the right person don't let go at any cost". At just 19, I realised you can flirt with your eyes and smiles and it was awfully thrilling. I couldn't wait for Wednesday.

I dropped Pa and drove back and waited for Anu. He came out after midnight and surprisingly was waiting for public transport to go back home rather than go with his family. I drove up to him and smiled, "Hey Sexy! Can I show you a good time?"

He smiled ear to ear, melting my heart to a puddle, "No you can't! But you can drop me home." He said as he jogged around the car and got in. I put the car in gear and started to drive, Anu leaned over from the passenger seat and kissed my cheek. "Friday and Sunday, I am done at around this time." He demanded. "Yes Boss!" I smiled as I accelerated.

Sun and Sea: Cabin the Woods!

Narrator: Kitoo

We reached home and Pa went quite completely, I asked him if he was okay and he just held his chest and sat on the steps scaring me and Myra.

"You don't know Anu! He will do anything for you Kitoo, and he will run away with you and never look back at me. He will miss me and die every second but for you he will disappear from my life and take you with him, leaving me alone. I am not sure if I want to face him, what if he has decided something like that. He is a crazy idiot and capable of doing crazy things for you." He was hyperventilating.

"Pa, I am the one wrong here and I will try and fix whatever decisions he has made because of me, please come with me, I need your support too and we have Myra, he will never do anything crazy in front of her, he loves her more than me."

"Yes Chachu, you come with us, we are a team now and Anu Chachu can never do that to you because now I know you wouldn't let him." Myra said intelligently.

"Ya that's true, he can run wherever he wants, I will find him like I have done before. That idiot will never underestimate me, come I feel better now that Myra beta is with me." He said and got up as always presuming that I am his little idiot.

Dad opened the door and just looked at us from the doorstep as we removed our shoes. His eyes went from me to Myra and then stayed on Pa. "Where did you go, I was worried?'' The question was for him and not me. Pa visibly looked elated, just from the fact they were talking.

"I went to look for our boy unlike you ... sulking alone in your cave." Pa smiled as he responded and walked in, didn't look directly at him but gave him a warm hug.

"I can track his phone RK, who do you think told Myra where to find him? He is an adult now and I wanted to give him some alone time to sort himself out. But you left without telling me and why didn't you pick my calls?" He held on to Pa's wrist. I wondered how Dad fit tracking my phone and considering me an adult in one statement.

"He is a kid, Anu! And I am not letting him wander off alone, what if he had gotten lost or something, don't act so smart and righteous." He said and stood next to Dad, insulting me a bit more in front of my girlfriend. Pa added smiling, showing off his straight teeth and dimples, "You were worried for me?"

"Dad!" I started,ignoring both these men considering me a child. In fact I will use that in my defence today if needed, I stepped forward and faced Dad. "I am sorry, I know I acted stupid, I was surprised and the whole thing got very confusing but Pa told me everything like not everything, he was telling us about your love story and I am sorry!" I just went and hugged him and didn't let go till he hugged me back.

"Pa? Love story? What have you been babbling about, RK?" He stared his partner down but lovingly.

"Yes my love story, where I am the main character and you are the hot young cutie and I am Pa now." Pa said, pointing to himself with both his thumbs and flopped on the coach, putting his legs on the coffee table. "Which sounds way cooler and younger than Dad."

"Myra, coffee?" Dad asked her, ignoring his boys.

"I don't mind a cup of hot green tea." shouted Pa from the living room. "Me too," I added as I followed Dad and Myra to the kitchen.

"Kettle .... Tea ... water, make one for your Pa too." He pointed them to me and started making coffee for Myra. I looked at Pa and we smiled at each other, winking.

"Myra, biscuits?" Dad asked and placed the jar on the kitchen island. I took one for me and one for Pa, as I took our tea cups to the living room.

"They are from Mumaani right?" she asked, smiling.

"Yes they are!" Dad smiled at the memory. "Hussain Bhai, packs them everytime we visit. His wife makes them with the old recipe. They are still the same, like the first time I tasted them in the café."

"Your first date?" Myra smiled, taking her coffee from him.

Dad came and sat like he always did, on the floor, his elbow on Pa's knee. How did I miss such hints I thought, maybe because I had seen it forever and we had the same surname. I just presumed they were related, I should have paid more attention to them. Pa got extremely and unnecessarily overcautious with the hot tea, now that there was a slight possibility of spilling it on Dad.

"It wasn't a date, I was looking for a good spot to ... Ah ... for a picnic."

"It was a date ... and you admitted it, right after you ... Ah... Ah... Ate my biscuits."

"What have you been telling these kids? You have no filter and I told you, the verdict was still out." He lightly punched Pa on his thigh. "RK, please don't embarrass me in front of Myra!"

"I have filtered a lot you know and we went out like every day after our first date, so the verdict was quite out and about. And Myra loves our story!" Pa wrapped his large arms around Dads chest and pulled him playfully towards him and tousled his hair, finally uninhibited to love his man in their home. Myra smiled and nodded, " He has been saying only good things about you Chachu."

"You remember our second date, Sweets! The 'cabin in the woods' like you described it." Pa made air quotes as he said it and then started combing Dad's hair with his fingers and made it worse.

"He took me to a forest, parked his car and lugged a huge picnic basket and blankets, for almost half an hour to a log house. It was like Evil Dead. I asked him if he had been here before and he said never. So basically he takes me to a horror movie cabin he has never been to, in the middle of a forest and this is before we had GPS." Dad rolled his eyes and lightly punched Pa on his forearms.

"I got all of that and this guy brought a liquid lip balm and carried my overnight toiletries pouch to the cabin. This idiot didn't even carry any money. But I found it sweet, he trusted me so much that he wasn't worried how he would get back. He is romantic that way." Pa pulled Dad to sit between his legs now with him sitting on the couch, absentmindedly playing with his hair while he told their story.

"We went in and luckily there was a landline. I called Pa and Anu called Bhumi." He continued. "Then as I was looking for the light switch, the blizzard started. In minutes the weather outside changed and we lost electricity. I knew we had gotten stuck in the cabin while this city boy looked clueless. I went out before it got worse to gather as much logs for the fireplace as I could. Anu ran around the house shutting all the windows and filled as many utensils with water as he could. God knows what he wanted to do with so much water, he is an oddball, this one" He placed his chin on Dad's head for a second and then straightened up, " He wanted a date to remember and I bloody well delivered!"

Sun and Sea: Storm inside and out!

Narrator: Anu

As RK told the kids the G-rated version of our second date, my mind fast-forwarded to the night we spent alone in that cabin, near the slow burning fireplace on the blankets he had gotten for us. It's true I trusted him with my life and knew he would bring me back safely hence I didn't pack any money or food or anything. When I was getting ready in Bhumi's room to come and meet him at his house, I found the tube in her medicine cabinet. I squeezed it to rub it on my lips and was surprised to find that it was like a liquid petroleum jelly and I pocketed it.

On his last trip from the log shed, he had gotten completely wet. I looked around the house and there were some towels. He went to the bathroom to get out of his wet clothes and to get dried. I had started a small fire with dry logs and some newspapers to save fuel and was laying the blankets when he came out wearing only a towel around his waist, I still suspect he did it on purpose.

He was attack worthy as he had promised me the first time under that lamp in the empty driveway and still is, a handsome man with broad shoulders, large pecs, huge biceps, 6 packs, V shaped torso and those impossible muscles around his navel pointing 2 paths under the towel. He had a sprinkling of hair on his chest which kind of merged in a line parting his ab muscles and disappeared under the towel on his waist. I just froze as I was laying the blankets, on my fours like a cat. He looked at me and grinned, cocky at making me gawk at him like a fool, knowing he was a sexy stud to look at. I sat on my ankles, folding my legs, putting my sweaty palms together on my lap trying to hide my erection, unable to take my eyes off him. His grin slowly changed to a line, his eyes catching fire, they are really mirrors to his soul with no filters, telling me exactly what he was thinking. He wasn't moving towards me, the towel tenting, he didn't make any move to cover himself, not ashamed of how I was making him feel but waiting for me to decide the next steps. I unfolded my hands and raised my arms still looking at him, requesting him silently to come to me.

He covered the distance between us in a flash and hugged me. He placed one of his hands on the back of my head, lacing his fingers through my hair, raising my face to him, his other hand on my back. "Your hair is long and like silk." and he kissed me saying what he thought at that moment. It wasn't like our first kiss. This was fervent, ravenous and a signal that this is a start to something more ... much more. I wanted more of him too, I wanted to touch him, kiss him, my clothes coming in my way to hold him to me skin to skin. "Clothes... too many clothes!" I managed. "Oh!" he said and removed his towel. I wanted to laugh and say that he is an idiot but seeing him completely naked knocked all my senses. I had never done anything but kiss in my life until now, 2 boys and one of them being him but my instinct told me what to do, where to touch and what I wanted from him. I softly grabbed him and slowly moved my hand locking our lips together. He moaned against my lips and asked "Anu...uhh... can I take your ... uhhh ... clothes off?"

I took my shirt off as he unbuttoned my jeans. I laid on the blankets, raised my buttocks off the ground and he removed my jeans and underwear, getting me naked in front of him for the first time of our lives together. He went down and took me in his mouth. Both of us doing this for the first time, everything felt sensual, even the teeth and gagging. I grabbed a handful of his hair and brought him to me as I came between us and kissed him. He broke the kiss and looked at me and then started kissing me all over my face slowly. I arched my back and raised my butt trying to touch his hard dick with my hole, every cell in me wanting him to take me. This is it, this is when it happens, this is how we do it and I wanted him... in me.

"Rohit!!! The lip balm ... in my pocket." That's it, that's all I said. He kissed me fiercely knowing instantly what I was asking for, I was giving me to him. I was his to take if he wanted. He was gentle with me, going with what came to him naturally. He inserted the tube in me and squeezed it, and poured some more on him. He was now on top of me between my thighs, his hard dick inches away from my hole, he kissed me and looked at me, "Sweet heart, you really want to?" I touched him lightly on his muscular butt and pushed him to me. He held his hard-on with one hand pushing in me gently. We tried it for a couple of times using more of the balm, me being too small and tight for his large dick and finally he penetrated me. I gasped in pain and he moaned because of the constriction. He kept combing my hair with his fingers away from my face and kissing me, slowly pushing inch by inch in me. When he was completely in, I whimpered losing my hard-on, the overpowering feeling was pain and a slightly burning sensation. I arched my back to get comfortable, moving around him and he grunted and came in me. It was hot, marking me and making me his for life. He hid his face in my shoulders repeatedly saying "Sorry!"

"Rohit!" I whispered, taking his face in my hands, making him meet my eyes. "Sorry Anu! It was too much for me, you and me and this, I ... I couldn't control myself."

"I want you!" I whispered, "I am yours now."

I kissed him lightly and then it got desperate with him still deep inside me, both of us now rock hard. I pushed him on his chest, changing positions, mounting his dick with him laid on the blanket now, us moving with each other naturally. His cum was the lubricant I needed, it was better now and I started to move on him. He took my hard dick in one hand and the back of my neck with the other, bringing me down for a kiss as I was riding him slowly, my body moving over him like waves. I straightened up and took pleasure from him, all the while he moved his hand on my dick. This took longer, much longer now both of us moaning loudly, almost screaming each other's names, our noises subdued by the sound of the raging storm outside. We came together but I wouldn't let go, kissing and hugging and licking and biting each other, me on top of him, then we laid down and he spooned me, enfolding me into him, both covered in the blanket, looking at the fire but not saying anything, he kissed me on the side of my head and nibbled my ears.

We dozed off for some time and then woke up in the middle of the night and he took me from behind biting my shoulders, then he sucked me off. I slept in his arms, the food and storm forgotten trying to etch this night in my memory. We stirred with the sunlight coming through the windows, the fire long gone but both of us warm. We had sex again but more frantic, both of us moving together, like teenagers who couldn't get enough of each other.

I woke up to Rohit touching the underside of my knees and I realised he was placing my feet on his lap. I was sore but I was ready to be in pain for him if he wanted to do me again. He can take anything he wants from me now and I wasn't expecting anything in return. What I had from him was enough but when he touched my stomach with a cloth soaked in warm water, I pushed with my elbows to raise myself and moved away from him, "What are you doing?"

"Ah, sorry I woke you up, I got the fire going again and warmed some water and cleaned myself and was doing the same to you." As always he said it as a matter of fact looking at me with a smile, the towel still in his hand, wearing his undershirt and trunks.

"Ah, no!...no you don't have to do that. Ah... You don't owe me this or anything Rohit. I mean you can do me whenever you want to, but you don't have to ... you know do this and feel I am gross after we are done or something and I can quickly leave after you do me and ...."

"Shut Up! What do you mean, 'Do You'?", I looked at him and for the first time I saw him getting angry, his eyes just slits, lips a line, jaw clenched,

"I liked it and I like you a lot and we can do this whenever you want." I offered.

12