Sun, Sand and Skin: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, that feels better!" Emma stepped out of the bathroom, running her hand through her hair. She was wearing one of her favourite summer dresses: bold print, mid-thigh, high neck.

"Gorgeous as ever," said Dan with a smile as he put down his book.

"Thanks, babe!"

***

The owner of the restaurant treated Ryan like a long lost son, pulling him into a bear hug and making a big fuss as he showed them to a table. Dan had no idea what they were saying in rapid fire French but if anything the owner's exuberance increased in response to Ryan's replies.

Dan's sense of awkwardness and linguistic ineptitude continued when he looked at the menu that the proprietor eagerly thrust into his hand. There was no English translation.

"It's all in French," he whispered to Emma as the whirlwind of hospitality continued on the other side of the table.

"Yes. That's because we are in France. Do you remember the whole plane journey thing?"

"Ha ha. I just meant I can't read it."

Emma rolled her eyes. "Then you should have done Duolingo with me, like I asked, instead of wasting your time on computer games. I bet Lara Croft can speak French."

"Well, yeah, she probably went to private school like Ryan."

It just so happened that the owner had finally released Ryan by that point and so Dan's side conversation suddenly became a whole table conversation.

Dan blushed but Ryan seemed totally unfazed. "Don't knock a classical education," he said with a wink. "But there's no substitute for living in a country and lapping up the language. I've been lucky enough to spend quite a bit of time out here."

Thankfully for Dan the conversation was diverted by the arrival of a waitress laden with glasses, wine, olives, charcuterie and... other stuff that he couldn't easily identify. Either Ryan had ordered it already or the owner had just sent it over but either way, Dan once again felt like a passenger.

The waitress was a bit older than them, perhaps early thirties, and showing a lot of deeply tanned leg. Once she'd finished unloading her tray, she leant down and kissed Ryan on both cheeks, initiating another exuberant two-way conversation. She couldn't seem to stop touching Ryan's as she spoke. Now she was closer, Dan could see the ghost of acne scars on her cheeks which in no way detracted from the beauty of her face, her sensuous features framed by hair so dark it was almost black. Bending down to talk, a firm line of cleavage showed through the neck of her blouse. Dan cautiously tilted his eyes away from this and caught Ali looking in the same direction, her lips compressed into an equally firm line. Dan started to fill his glass from the carafe, glad the focus was off him.

Eventually the waitress departed, still chatting animatedly to Ryan over her shoulder, a huge smile on her face.

"She seems friendly," Ali said with a hint of frost in her voice. "What were you talking about?"

Ryan laughed. It was seemingly impossible to ruffle his feathers. "Relax, babe, just catching up. Alize said she was pleased to see me here with my friends and that I was lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend."

"She did not!" Ali's demeanour had completely flipped.

"Although she did think you were out of my league. I'll tell you the rest later," he added with a wink. "Now, who is hungry?"

Dan ended up ordering steak hache as it was the only thing he could both identify and pronounce. When it arrived it was delicious but it looked decidedly unadventurous compared to everyone else's plate.

"God, this wine is good," said Emma, putting her knife and fork together and sighing contentedly.

"And cheap!" added Ali enthusiastically. "We are going to be spoilt by the end of this holiday. Tesco just won't cut it!"

"Anyone fancy dessert?" asked Dan, thinking he could be a bit braver with his choice this time.

Ryan shook his head. "We should get an early night, babe," he said across the table to Ali.

She smiled and Dan thought he detected a slightly saucy note to it. "Yes, I think I could do with an early night." She turned to Emma and Dan. "But you guys should stay, if you want."

Dan liked the sound of that and the idea of having a bit of time on his own with Emma but before he could say anything, she jumped in: "Actually, I fancy an early night too. Is that okay, sweetie?"

"Sure," Dan replied. "What about the bill?"

"Oh, I'll pay that," Ryan said dismissively. "We can sort something out at the end of the holiday. It's easier that way."

As they made their way outside, they were soundtracked by more banter from the proprietor. Their waitress - Alize - caught Ali's elbow as she went past and whispered something in her ear. Whatever it was made Ali blush which only caused Alize to smile wider. She blew the group a kiss as they left.

Outside the evening air was perfect: as warm as a bath but with a light breeze. As Dan walked down the tight old streets he felt a million miles from London.

Emma leaned her head onto his shoulder. "I'm a bit tipsy."

Dan was a bit tipsy too. He was also horny as hell. He'd wanted to stay out with Emma but he could definitely see the positive side of going back to their room. Ahead of them, Ryan had a firm grip on Ali's tight little arse as they strolled ahead of them. Emma didn't usually like that sort of thing but the mood seemed right so he reached under her summer dress to cup her buttock. His fingers touched bare flesh and, to his surprise, nothing else. Emma made no noise of complaint so he stretched further, his finger tip eventually reaching a thin piece of fabric.

"Are you wearing a thong?" he asked in a shocked whisper.

"Surprise," she whispered back. He couldn't see her face but he could hear the smile in her voice.

"I thought you hated them."

"I never said I hated them. I just thought they were embarrassing. And they are! But I got into the swing of things when I was shopping and, well, you did encourage me to let my hair down a bit. Do you like it?"

"I love it!" Dan blurted and was then slightly embarrassed by his eagerness.

"It's actually super comfortable. And sexy," she added with a giggle. "No wonder Ali won't wear anything else.

Dan's mouth went slightly dry and his dick expanded in his shorts. His eyes found their way back to Ali's perfect bum, millimetres of skintight fabric hugging what had now been casually confirmed to be naked flesh. She'd also changed for dinner and was now in lilac cycling shorts and a loose white T-shirt. The paler fabric contrasted nicely with her surprisingly tanned legs and provided added definition as it plunged into her crack. His own hand involuntarily squeezed Emma's arse.

"I'm glad you like it," she said, quickly kissing his neck. Dan immediately felt like a total prick for thinking about Ali and made sure that Emma had his full attention for the rest of the short walk.

Once they were back at the house, Ryan and Ali didn't waste any time.

"Well, see you in the morning, okay?" Ryan said, already leading Ali up the stairs. "First person up gets bread. It's that place we passed on the corner."

Ali just giggled and waved. She was clearly a bit tipsy too.

Emma and Dan looked at each other and laughed.

"Shall we join them?" she said.

"I think they want a bit of privacy, if you know what I mean." Dan waggled his eyebrows lavisciously. He was already feeling more relaxed now they were alone and he realised he'd felt a bit in Ryan's shadow all day.

"Har har," Emma said, slapping him lightly on the backside. "I meant, let's go up to our room."

Let's, thought Dan, taking her hand. He was keen to get a closer look at her new thong and the treats it concealed.

Although their hosts had only gone upstairs moments earlier, there was no sight or sound of them. For some reason, this caused Dan and Emma to tiptoed upstairs like teenagers wanting to avoid waking their parents after a late night. Emma looked at Dan and Dan looked at Emma and they burst into laughter in mutual recognition of their absurdity. They were definitely tipsy.

"Inside," said Dan, steering Emma into their room and closing the door. "So," he said, drawing her close and cupping her buttocks, luxuriating again in the shocking sensation of her naked flesh. "Want to Christen the bed?"

Emma turned her head sideways so she wasn't looking him the eye. "Tomorrow. It's been a long day."

"Sure, sure," said Dan with a sigh.

"Poor baby. But I have got something to show you. New nightwear. I think you'll like it. Strictly look but don't touch though."

"Great, double blue balls."

She slapped him on his backside again but a lot harder than before.

"Blue balls don't exist. It is a meme created by the patriarchy to pressure women into sex." Emma kissed him on the lips to defuse her words. "Plus I'm not stopping you playing with yourself. Now, do you want to see or not?"

"I want to see you. Why don't you just take that dress off?"

"I'm wearing a sports bra and a thong; I'd look like an idiot. But I can see I wasted money getting some properly sexy stuff. I guess I'll keep my lingerie and bikinis at the bottom of the case and you can wank into my trashy thong, you perv."

"I didn't say that," Dan said, pulling her tighter and kissing her.

Emma kissed him back. It was a long kiss of warmth and intimacy but also unmistakable desire. Dan once again thanked his lucky stars to be in a relationship with such a gorgeous, wonderful woman.

"I'm so excited you wore that thong and I'm even more excited to see what you bought. But it's just window dressing. I mean, nothing could improve on the majesty of your body. Or detract from it. Not even - gasp! - non-matching underwear."

Emma laughed. "You've got a silver tongue when you've got the horn, don't you? Kiss me again."

They kissed again and a deep contentment flowed through Dan's body. The spiritual connection of the moment was only slightly undercut by the rush of blood that flowed to his penis.

"So, do you want to see the window dressing?" asked Emma as they finally broke the kiss.

"Oh, I definitely want to see."

"Well, be a good boy then. And if you liked the thong so much, why don't you hang onto it?

She stepped back from him and reached up under her dress. Keeping eye contact, she tugged her thong down, letting it drop to her ankles.

"Ciao for now," she said, stepping into the ensuite bathroom.

In a daze, Dan bent down to pick up her discarded thong, before getting undressed and jumping into bed. He automatically reached for his phone but then immediately realised he hadn't got the Wifi password yet. He put it down again and settled back into the pillows.

He wondered what Emma would be wearing.

Dan had honestly never believed she'd wear a thong, certainly not in public, certainly certainly not under just a thin summer dress. His mind went back to the delicious shock of making that discovery, his hand touching succulent naked flesh as they walked home. He felt his semi stiffen further and reached down to gently stroke himself.

Dan was a boob man and he had won the girlfriend lottery in that respect. But he currently had arses on his mind. Understandably. He was somehow on holiday with two incredibly hot women who had decided to wear underwear that was about as substantial as dental floss.

He brought Emma's used thong up to his nose, feeling every inch the pervert that she'd pegged him as. But that didn't stop him from inhaling deeply from the microscopic gusset. It was glorious; the scent was by no means strong but the musky notes of female arousal were there. Emma had obviously enjoyed wearing them...

Dan's mind started to wander. Did Ali find them equally arousing? Had the tiny piece of fabric between her legs moistened when Ryan squeezed her arse? Or was she an exhibitionist? How many hundreds of people had checked out her pert package today? Did strutting around with her arse on show get her wet?

Dan thought about peeling down those shorts, inching them lower over the taut globes of her buttocks, revealing the scant fabric bisecting that perfect peach. In his mind, his won hands were suddenly replaced by Emma's and he was watching his girlfriend undress her best friend. Emma leant forward and sank her teeth into the firm flesh of Ali's arse. Ali moaned in response to the playful bite and then moaned deeper as Emma's teeth closed around her thong. Dan's hand was flying up and down his shaft now; this wasn't just leisurely playing now, this was serious business. Emma tugged the thong down as Ali bent over, canting her arse up in the air for easier access. Emma grabbed each cheek and pulled them apart, exposing Ali's rosebud and pouting hairless sex. She leaned forward, tongue outstretched...

"I see you started without me," a voice said archly.

Dan hadn't heard the door to the bathroom open and the real Emma step out. He quickly released his cock and then his jaw literally dropped when he saw what she was wearing.

"Well, what do you think? Better than a silly old thong, right?"

It was perhaps the most pointless piece of clothing he'd ever seen. But also the most mind blowingly sexy. It was the sort of outfit he'd only seen in cartoons or Carry On films; simultaneously cutely retro and daringly modern. It was a negligee or a baby doll or something but whatever it was it was very short and completely sheer, apart from a crotch-level fluffy fringe.

"It feels so nice." Emma slowly stroked a finger along the fabric, trailing it upwards from the furry hem. "But its a bit embarrassing. A lot embarrassing. You can see my totally nips." Her finger continued upwards over the considerable swell of her boob and she gently cupped herself before letting her fingertip come to a rest on her nipple.

Dan didn't need her finger to point this out for him; he could indeed totally see her nips... and the fact they were swollen into hard little pebbles. He could also totally see the entirety of her glorious breasts virtually unobstructed through the gauzy material. Usually they were strapped down and hidden away; now they soared free, her clothing providing neither support or concealment. Her breasts were so large, firm and high that the negligee poured down like a waterfall to the very tops of her thighs from the prodigious projection of her chest. There it frothed and foamed in faux fur, hiding - just - her own fleece.

"It's even more embarrassing when you aren't wearing any knickers," Emma continued. She did a little spin, briefly exposing her peachy, thongless buttocks as the hem flared upwards behind her.

"Peekabo!" She flipped up the front of her nightie for a second, exposing her neatly trimmed bush. This was apparently a step too far. Emma blushed furiously and clasped her hands in front of her crotch. "Oh my god, this negligee is possessed! It's turning me into a slut. Quick! I need to cover up!"

Before Dan could tell her that she absolutely did not need to cover up, she'd dived into bed with him.

"Wow! That was weird!" Emma's voice was slightly breathless as she snuggled up to him. "I bought that as a joke but it was, I don't know, it was like I was suddenly playing a part. It felt so exciting showing off for you. Maybe I'm a closet exhibitionist."

"Very closet. But I'm glad you've cracked open the cupboard."

"Cheeky!" She emphasised this with a quick yank on his now rock hard cock. "But yeah, me too. Wearing this stuff has got me a bit wet," she confided.

"I know," said Dan, holding up her thong and causing her to blush. "But are you sure it was the lingerie and not your sexy, irresistible boyfriend?"

"Oh, Dan, of course" Emma said in a pretend pout. "You've given me a proper wide-on. I'm dripping fanny batter for you."

"Gross!" Dan laughed.

"Female empowerment, babe."

"So as a strong, independent woman who is dripping fanny batter, do you want to climb on this?" He brought her hand back to this cock, this time for her to caress rather than abuse.

"It's tempting... but like I said, it's been a long day. I just need to go to sleep. Don't worry, you can have your wicked way with me in the morning."

"How am I going to get to sleep with this?" He tried not to sound petulant.

"I don't mind if you toss yourself off."

"It's embarrassing!"

"Now who is the prude?"

"I never said you were a prude." Dan couldn't keep the frustration out of his voice.

"Sorry, I know you didn't, I was just teasing." Emma kissed him and snuggled closer. "Thank you for making me push my boundaries a bit and I promise that you are definitely going to reap the benefits. Just not right now."

Dan kissed her back, swallowing his disappointment as she rolled over. She wasn't wrong though; he was tired too and they had a whole week together. He turned off the bedside light and closed his eyes, willing his mind to empty and his dick to soften.

It was Emma who heard it first. "Is that...?"

Dan had just been drifting off to sleep but when Emma spoke he realised that, subconsciously, he'd been hearing it too. A rhythmic, breathless moaning coming through walls.

"Sounds like someone is having fun," Emma said with a smirk.

Dan was fully awake now and his dick was rapidly waking up too.

"Do you want to have a bit of fun too?" Emma whispered in his ear, reaching down to grasp his cock. "Ooh! Someone's excited! Are you thinking about Ali? Thinking about her getting fucked on the other side of the wall?"

"No-o," managed Dan as she started to stroke.

"Really?" she asked, squeezing harder.

Dan rolled over and kissed her. "Not any more."

"Charmer."

They didn't say much after that, just kissed and stroked. All the time, the noises from next door were getting louder, female moans being joined by the unmistakable pounding of a mattress. Dan's fingers found that Emma was now more than a bit wet; she was absolutely sopping.

"I want you inside me," panted Emma. "But you have to wear a condom; I don't want a mess."

Dan practically leapt out of the covers to grab a condom from the bedside drawer.

"Come back!" yelp Emma.

"Oh, I'm coming," said Dan, furiously tearing open the wrapper.

He passed it to Emma who expertly skinned it over his throbbing cock without even looking. She kissed him deeply and pushed him flat on his back.

"I want to be on top, okay?"

"Okay," agreed Dan hurriedly but Emma's labia were already parting over the head of his cock.

They groaned in unison as he entered her. Or, perhaps more accurately, she engulfed him. Emma was tight but he slid effortlessly inside her. Dan couldn't remember her ever being wetter without lube. The pounding from next door continued as she sunk all the way down his shaft.

"You are fucking soaked," Dan grunted. "Thinking about Ryan?"

"Not any more," Emma managed as she bottomed out. She groaned as she ground her clit against his pubis. "I'm going to fuck you, baby."

That was absolutely fine by Dan.

With excruciating slowness, Emma dragged her way up his shaft until just his head was still lodged inside her. She leaned down to kiss him. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too," said Dan but the second half of the sentence turned into a choked cough as Emma slammed herself down, burying him fully inside her in an instant.

She was never usually this aggressive; she really was fucking him rather than just riding him, taking him deeper and harder than she usually liked. Dan had been on a knife edge of arousal for ages and it was almost too much. Usually when she was on top he relished the opportunity to fondle her breasts but he knew it would put him over the edge. Instead he lay there, gritting his teeth and enjoying the delicious torture.

"Yes!"

Emma was sometimes this aroused but she was never this noisy. It was like she wanted to be heard. Her excitement and burgeoning exhibitionism seemed to have combined with her competitive streak. It was a side of her that Dan had never seen and while he wanted to see more of it, he hadn't signed up for a public competition. Emma had set a punishing pace and there was no way he could keep up.