Sun Screen Pt. 02

Story Info
My sister and her husband help my 21 yr old virgin daughter.
6k words
4.74
19.7k
33
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you want 10" cocks, women who orgasm in 10 seconds flat, simultaneous orgasms or gallons of cum then I'm sorry, but this is not the right story for you. I like to write about ordinary people with ordinary sexual appetites in slightly out of the ordinary situations. I try to keep the plot lines as near to reality as I can.

I try to keep the sex as true to my own experience as possible. I love to write about kissing, stoking, how sex feels and sex as an encounter which involves all the senses. I do like to 'get dirty' but only in the height of my (and my character's) arousal. All my stories have my own experience in them, but they are not autobiographical.

No one in this story is under the age of 18.

Constructive feedback welcome. I am from UK, so UK spelling applies. Thank you for reading my story

[Authors note: I wrote this story for a good friend of mine. It is part 2 of a story and I think you need to read part 1 first. It closely matches the reality of her. It is a fantasy, but like all the best fantasies it isn't far from reality. Only the names have been changed. I hope you like it, 'Penny'.]

Act 1 -- Back home

I had a great time in Thailand. Mark, Penny, and I had several 'fun' nights and I arrived home a different person. I was content, relaxed, and sexually satisfied for the first time in my life.

I had decided that what happened on holiday stays on holiday; Much as I was tempted, I did not want to go behind my husband's back at home. I thought it would be better to use my newfound knowledge and open mindedness to improve the sex with my husband. He loved the fact that I wanted to do it more often. I felt slightly guilty when he said, "wow I must send you away on holiday without me more often, you must have really missed me," but I was angry with him when he said I was a slut because I tried to give him a blow job." His face wasn't joking. Sex drifted back to its mundane unsatisfying drudge, but I decided to live with it.

The holiday had brought me even closer to Penny; we had agreed that regular 'sister afternoons' around Penny's pool would be just what we both needed; just me and her. We would have a cocktail or two and just hang out together. Sometimes we would sunbathe naked, which of course necessitated the application of sunscreen. I loved the touching and massaging finished off with a super sensuous kiss, but that's as far as we went. I had said to Penny that I didn't want to rerun the holiday back at home. Penny was cool with that, but I must admit she did try and change my mind when my husband called me a slut for trying to have oral sex with him.

A couple of months after the holiday I was around at Penny's having a 'sister afternoon', I was talking about my 21 year old daughter, Zena. "Penny, I just don't want her to grow up like me, living with a man who doesn't satisfy her but worse still doesn't even bother to try."

Penny replied. "I think that's a real possibility Marina, she has the Greek oldest daughter thing about her. The boys really like her, she is a lot of fun to be with until they get a bit flirty then she turns into a tutting old maid."

I added, "She is so different to her younger sister, I've had to put her on the pill." I laughed, "but Zena is still a virgin at 21. I'm going to talk to her Penny but I'm not looking forward to battling against 100's of years of Greek custom and her desire to please daddy by remaining a pure Greek princess."

Act 2 -- The talk (part 1)

The next week (Wednesday) everyone was out except Zena and me. I cooked her favourite meal, and we shared a bottle of wine together. We sat talking at the dinner table and I worked the conversation around to the subject of boys. It was immediately obvious that this was a painful subject for her. She didn't really want to talk about it, but I persisted. "Come on Zena, what's up?"

"Mum, I am so tired of being 'daddy's girl'. I see my sister having so much fun but I'm just a stuck-up prude."

"But you have lots of boyfriends."

"No mum I have friends who are boys. They stop trying date me when I won't do physical stuff. I'm so confused, I want to save myself for the right man, but I want to have fun. I feel my life is passing me by. I don't know why I act so prudish; I don't want to feel like this."

"I think how you feel is easy to explain." She looked up at me with a curious glance. "You are trying to live up to what you believe your parents are expecting of you. You are the eldest and you think we want you to set an example to your sister. Get married, as virgin, to a good boy and spend your life making a home and having babies."

"But that's what you do want for me, isn't mum?"

"No, that's what your dad wants. I have experienced the damage this out-of-date Greek tradition has on women. Your aunt Penny and I have both suffered."

"But mum, I don't want to be 'easy'. I want it to mean something when I have sex, but I've spent so long saying 'No', I have run out boys to date. I still attract new ones until they find out my reputation. I'm the ice queen."

"I think you should talk to your aunt Penny. She is the eldest daughter and I know she has been through the same as you, but she changed."

"Can't we just talk, mum, I'd rather just sort it out with you."

"No, I think you should talk to Penny. She knows what it feels like but (unlike me) she knows how to change things." We talked for some time, and I confided in Zena about my unsatisfying sex life. I obviously didn't talk about what had happened on holiday, but I made it clear to her what marrying a traditional Greek man can be like. Eventually she agreed to talk to Penny.

Act 3 -- The talk (part 2)

Penny and Zena were talking near the pool at Penny's house. Zena was talking, "So Penny I feel like I have driven up a dead end. I wanted to please dad and the family. As the eldest I wanted to set an example to my sister. I wanted to be a good Greek girl and keep my virginity for my husband. Now I find that I have played the 'ice queen' for so long I have a reputation which means I don't go on dates anymore."

Penny was smiling a 'sympathy smile' and slightly nodding her head. She replied, "That's not fair, you are being too hard on yourself."

"I know, but you can understand why boys don't bother with me. I'm no fun."

"You just need to meet new boys."

"That won't help Penny. It's not that all the boys I date want full blown sex, the nice ones understand that I am not giving it up for anyone. The problem is that I like kissing and I like boys touching by breasts but as soon as it goes further, I completely freeze."

"I see that. Perhaps you should try counselling"

"I don't need someone to tell me what the problem is. I know what the problem is. I know its my culture but at 21 I don't know what to do about it. I am not going to change to be a slut. I just don't have time for months of counselling, I need a solution now."

"I understand, Zena, you need a nice gentle man to introduce you to the joys of sex."

Zena laughed. "Yes, in a no pressure environment, with no fear of failure and no inhibitions. Like that's going to happen."

"It might. Seems to me you need a gentle man who knows how to treat a woman with respect but also knows how to turn her on. You don't need a fumble with an inexperienced boy, brimming with so many hormones he can't think of anyone but himself. Your teacher needs to be older."

"Ah, a knight is shining armour, who whisks me off to his castle and makes love to me all night on silk sheets." She stopped smiling. "It's not going to happen; I am never going to experience anything like that. I will eventually find a husband, the man no one else wanted, he will pump me once a week and we will produce 5 children. Mum all over again."

"Maybe..... do you trust me Zena."

"Of course, Aunt Penny, but what are you planning?"

"I'm not sure yet, but I have an idea."

"Ooo, sounds exciting, but you have to tell me what it is."

"No, I can't as it might not work out. You must trust me. I won't let anyone hurt you and I won't put you in any danger, that's all I can tell you. Now, do you trust me."

"Yes."

Act 4 - The talk (part 3)

Penny told me the plan. She was going to invite Zena around on our 'sister afternoon', but I was to call in and say I would be late, leaving her alone with Zena.

Zena and Penny were relaxing by the pool. It was a lovely warm sunny day. They were both in bikinis, revealing their large DD breasts. I don't know where Zena got hers from as I am only C, but they are big and firm. Despite her inhibitions she is very proud of them. They had been talking about nothing in particular for 1/2 hour when Penny said. "So, do you still trust me?"

Zena looked shocked, "today? I wasn't expecting today. What is going to happen?"

"Just relax, I have a few surprises lined up for you."

"Oh, I'm not sure. What surprises?"

"If I tell you they won't be surprises. Don't worry none of the surprises will hurt you and if you feel uncomfortable at any time we stop. Do you still trust me?"

"Yes, Penny but you are making me nervous. I don't know what to expect."

"And that's the point. None of your reactions can be planned. You can't spend days thinking and then talking yourself out of it. You just go with the flow or stop when if you a too far out of your comfort zone. You are under no pressure to do anything."

Zena took two big gulps of her cocktail and smiled a weak nervous smile. "I don't know. I want to but I'm scared. Sacred of what you are planning, scared of the unknown."

Penny tried to reassure her. "I get that but as I said, I promise you won't get hurt and you can stop at any time. You have nothing to lose. Go with the flow and whatever happens here (or doesn't if you choose) is a secret. No one will ever know."

"I don't feel like I'm in control. I'm scared."

"Exciting feeling, isn't it? But I promise you are in control and will stay in control."

"Let's go for it." She smiled a nervous smile.

Penny changed the subject. "Let's get some sunscreen on or we will both burn up." Zena reached for the bottle and squirted some on her own arms. "Let me do that," said Penny.

Penny slowly and gently rubbed the sunscreen into Zena's arms and when it was absorbed said, "lie down and I will do your back." Zena complied and Penny squirted sunscreen onto Zena's back. She started at her shoulders and worked her way down. When she reached the bikini strap she undid the clasp and pushed both straps to the side giving her access to the whole of Zena's back. She continued lower until she reached her bikin bottoms. Penny pushed her fingers under the bikini a little bit more than was necessary but not too far in. Penny then changed position and started on Zena's legs. She took a moment to admire the soft but pert body of this young woman and then resumed application of the sunscreen. As she got higher up Zena's thighs she nudged her legs apart, Zena understood and moved her legs. Penny applied the sunscreen right into her crotch, slightly nudging her pussy but not too obviously, just enough to elicit a soft sigh from Zena.

"OK roll over now," said Penny. Zena rolled over clutching her bikin top to her breasts. "I think we can ditch that don't you, it would be nice to get an all over tan." Zena dropped the top onto the ground and lay down. Penny started at her feet and worked her way up. She again nudged Zena's legs apart marvelling at the soft curves of thighs leading up to her mount of venus. She paid special attention to her inner thigh and again nudged Zena's pussy. She moved to her hips and again slid her fingers under the bikini bottom. Penny was able to feel the outline of her hip bones and even dipped into her pubic hair slightly. Penny moved up to her tummy feeling its soft flatness and finally she held both breasts in her hands rubbing sunscreen into her nipples. Her breasts were large and yet firm, her nipples large and getting harder by the second.

Penny looked at Zena and smiled. Zena smiled back her eyelids slightly closed from the glare of the sun and maybe the feelings she was getting from her nipples. Either way Penny could see she was relaxed and enjoying every moment of it. Penny leant in and kissed her soft lips. Zena's eyes flashed open and her head slightly lifted off the lounger. But she didn't resist. Penny continued to kiss her moving her jaw and lips but not pushing her tongue. After a few moments of adjustment Zena relaxed back into the lounger and Penny's head followed her. They continued to kiss with Penny's hands massaging Zena's nipples.

Zena moaned softly, moved her hands up to caress Penny's arms, feeling their movement as they continued to make her nipples erect. Zena pushed her tongue into Penny's mouth. They continued to kiss like this softy but sexily for 5 minutes. I had been watching them through a gap in Penny's back gate and chose this moment to open the gate and announce my arrival. I pretended not to notice Zena push Penny away and the bright shade of crimson on her face. "Sorry I'm late," I said, "I got held up at work."

I walked over to the spare sun lounger and stripped off, I was wearing my bikin underneath my work clothes. "While you are doing sunscreen can you do me, Penny." Penny complied and while Zena was watching every move. She had sunglasses on and was pretending not to, but I could see her eyebrows move as she darted from one part of my body to another.

Penny took off my bikini top, "you won't be needing this," and applied sunscreen all over me. Parting my legs, pushing her hands even further into my pants and massaging my nipples. Quite a show for Zena which ended with a full-blown kiss with tongues.

Eventually Penny said, "my turn now." I did the same for her, pushing the boundaries even further. I could tell Zena was watching. She feigned adjustment of her bikini bottom and took the opportunity to briefly rub her pussy. 'gotcha' I thought. As Penny and I kissed I pushed my hand into her pants and slid a finger between her wet labia. She 'ohed' into my mouth. I was just getting into this when the back gate opened again, and Mark appeared. He pretended not to see my finger in his wife or Zena topless.

"How's it going, girls?" Without waiting for an answer, he walked past us and into the house, remerging with a cold beer. He drank a bit and said, "I needed that. Hot exhausting day today, mind if I join you for some relaxing sun?"

Zena spoke confidently, "of course not Uncle Mark." I wondered if she thought that was the end of today's activities. Mark went back into the house and remerged with shorts on, he lay back on the remaining sun lounger.

Penny said, "Why don't you put some sunscreen on Mark, Zena?"

It dawned on Zena that this may not be the end of the day's activities. It might be merely the beginning. Her eyes widened with words 'written on her face'; 'is uncle Mark the gentle knowledgeable man'. I could see the panic rising in her face. Zena got up, "I need to pee," she said as she virtually ran into the house. I moved to follow her put Penny held her hand up in a 'leave this to me' gesture and then followed Zena into the house.

Act 6 -- the discussion

Penny found Zena in one of the upstairs ensuite bathrooms. She was sitting on the toilet, pants down to her ankles having a pee.

"You OK Zena?" Penny enquired.

"Fine."

"Really?"

"Yes, I'm having a pee," Zena snapped back.

"And then what?"

Zena blurted out. "He is my uncle, you have set it up, so my uncle has sex with me." She looked up at Penny with an angry scowl, which slowly transformed into a confused face.

Penny spoke. "Yes, and he is a man who knows how to treat a woman. He is a man who loves you. He loves you not because you are young, not because you are a virgin, not because you have a fantastic body, not because you are stunningly attractive but because you are Zena."

Zena smiled.

Penny continued. "Let's be honest the sunscreen and kissing turned you on. I heard your soft moans when I nudged your pussy and played with your nipples. I saw your fascination when your mum fingered me. Before Mark turned up you were horny as hell.... Yes?"

"I still am, Penny. I'm just confused. I want it but I don't want it. I don't know what to do. I don't want to cause an atmosphere by refusing, but I'm a virgin. I'm so nervous."

Penny smiled. "You don't do anything you don't want to do. It isn't a case of refusal because Mark won't take the initiative. Like I promised whatever happens or doesn't happen is down to you." She paused and then continued. "Look, let's go back. If you feel uncomfortable just stop. No one will be angry; we are all here for you. If you feel OK, start slowly and see where it takes you.... No pressure." Penny held out her hand.

Zena visibly relaxed, smiled, snapped off a piece of toilet paper, wiped her pussy, stood up, pulled up her pants and took Penny's hand. They exchanged a soft loving lingering kiss, which seemed to relax Zena even more.

Act 7 -- The sun deck

Penny followed Zena though the kitchen. Zena stopped dead in the kitchen doorway. Penny looked over her shoulder to me giving Mark a BJ. We were both naked. I was wet as all hell as, just before Zena arrived, Mark had his fingers in me.

Penny put her hands on Zena's shoulders. She jumped slightly at first but seemed to relax a bit as Penny softly stroked her shoulders and neck. I looked up. Mother and daughter locked gazes as I moved my head slowly up and down Marks' pole. His crotch smelt of man as he had been working all day. I desperately wanted to be fucked but I knew now was not the time.

By now Penny had dropped her hands under Zena's arms and was gently massaging her breasts. Still Zena did not move. Transfixed by the sight of her mother giving her uncle a blow job.

Penny's hands drifted south over Zena's tummy and into her pants. She continued over her trimmed pubic hair, over the hood of her clitoris and into her labia. They were wet with anticipation. Penny used fingers from both hands to spread her labia and gently stroke the entrance to her love canal. Zena's hips moved gently and involuntarily causing Penny's finger to move up and down her labia.

What a sight! Me sat on Mark's thighs giving his wonderful pole a good sucking and my sister with her hands in my daughter's pants, dipping into her wet pussy.

Zena had still not moved from the kitchen door. Penny withdrew her hands; Zena made a 'aww' noise. Penny hooked her fingers in the sides of her pants and started to push them down, Zena wriggled out of them. I had stopped giving Mark a blow job and Mark had craned his head round to see what I was looking at. We both were staring at Zena in all her soft but firm naked virginal beauty.

The world stood still. Mark took time to let his eyes 'touch' every part of Zena. Her firm breast, her trimmed but jet-black bush, her hip bones and flat tummy. Zena responded to 'feeling' of his eyes as they wandered over her body. She relaxed. She wanted to be looked at. She wanted to be touched everywhere. She imagined the touch of his hands stroking her bum, his lips on her breasts and his fingers inside her.

No one had said a word. Everyone was excited to see what, if anything, would happen next. Zena was in control, but she didn't know what to do. Part of her problem was that she didn't want to move as she was enjoying being 'visually devoured' by this man. She wanted him to look at her. She was driven by an urge to separate her labia and show this man the depths of her womanhood. She wanted to masturbate in front of him. She wanted him to see her fingers glide across her clit. But still, she did not move.

Penny had stopped touching her not wanting to interrupt the non-verbal communication between her husband and niece. She knew that the longer this went on the more likely it was that she was going to see that cock take this virgin pussy. She 'saw', in her head, her niece's matted bush and their combined juice dribble from her niece's used pussy.

12