Sun, Son, and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon really felt for Shaun. Putting both arms around him, he squeezed him tight and kissed him lightly on the cheek. Shaun responded to the hug and wrapped his own arms around his young uncle's torso. They held each other, skin on skin, as Abi looked on in studied but loving silence.

Shaun felt his cock hardening, pushing against the towel draped loosely over his lap. Simon felt his own arousal building and relaxed his tight hold on Shaun, realizing the inappropriateness of his own response. Abi could see them both getting hard. She tried not to follow her own thoughts and bodily sensations as she watched the two men she loved most in the world holding each other in this way.

"OK boys," she said, "Let's have another drink."

As the glasses were replenished, Simon turned to Shaun. "It is scary for everyone, starting out on a full sex life. What sorts of guys interest you? Any particular body types or people you like?"

Shaun had mostly thought about being with Simon, who had occupied his mind during countless orgasms and erotic dreams. He was unsure how to answer Simon, but the alcohol was loosening his tongue. Looking at his own feet, Shaun said, "Mostly, I visualize myself with you. Probably you think it's just a silly boy crush. I guess it is, and for goodness sake, you're my uncle, how sick is that?!."

Simon turned to Shaun, placed a hand gently under his chin, and lifted Shaun's face to meet his eyes.

"Oh Shaun, please, don't put your true feelings down like that. Ever since you grew up I have found you almost irresistible. None of us are made of stone. Obviously we can't truly get together but don't imagine you haven't also occupied my thoughts, when I'm alone in bed."

Simon felt drawn to move his lips toward Shaun's. His own cock was fully erect now and he was struggling to contain the desire for his beautiful young nephew.

"Why not?" said Abi. Both boys turned to look at her, having forgotten she was even there.

Looking at Simon, Abi went on, "Why can't you be together, even just for you to introduce Shaun to sex. I can't imagine a kinder, gentler person to play that role. You'd be a much safer bet than a causal Grindr hook-up!"

Simon looked stunned. "Oh my God, Abi! You're suggesting I have sex with your son?!"

"I am. As I watch you two together, it seems obvious. I can see how you feel about each other," she said, looking at their crotches and smiling. Abi didn't mention how turned on she had become, watching her boy and her brother, naked, holding each other. She was aching for her own release and had to will herself not to touch her swollen, soaking cunt.

"Why don't you start with a kiss? Show Shaun how it's done?" She suggested.

Simon turned to Shaun. "Would you like that? A kiss?"

Shaun whispered, "Please, yes."

"OK my beautiful boy, stand up."

Simon took Shaun's hand as they both stood, Shaun's towel falling away exposing his throbbing cock, fluid leaking from its head. They turned to face each other. Simon placed one hand around Shaun's waist and the other gently at the back of his head. Shaun held Simon as they inched their faces toward each other, desire and love rendering the rest of the world invisible.

Abi looked on, the fire in her own loins building, as the two boys' bodies pressed into each other and their lips met.

Starting with gentle kisses around each other's mouths they soon progressed to entering each other with their tongues. Their hands lowered to hold each other's buttocks and pull the other closer. Their cocks rubbed together, lubricated by their own fluids and sweat, as they both became more and more heated. Shaun was so close to orgasm, but he didn't want this kiss to stop, ever. His mother's presence was entirely forgotten to him.

Simon felt his own loss of control, the two boys' moans muffled by each other's tongues.

For the second time that day, Shaun lost the battle to delay his orgasm. Abi was startled as Shaun lifted his head, eyes wide towards the deep blue afternoon sky and cried out, wide mouthed, as his whole body shuddered. Simon felt the first of many jets of Shaun's hot seed against his own abdomen. Shaun's knees began to buckle. Simon held him up, his hands gripping Shaun's ass cheeks, pulling him tight to his body as more and more jets of Shaun's thick, hot cum glued their bodies together.

Abi, whose fingers had been touching her own sex, almost came herself. As Shaun's body spasms subsided, his breathing began to calm and his mind cleared from the bliss of the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced. He looked across at his mother, and then at Simon, parting a little from him, revealing both their abdomens and cocks covered in his cum. He saw his mother was smiling at them both.

"I'm so sorry Mum; you didn't need to see that!"

"Don't apologise. It was beautiful to see. It may not be appropriate to others but that was beautiful. Let me help you both clean up."

Abi reached for the discarded towel and gently mopped her son's belly, and then, carefully wiped the cum from his still hard cock and balls. Simon enquired, "Who's going to clean me off then? "

"Me please," said Shaun, immediately dropping to his knees, his face level with Simon's still pulsing and leaking glans. Shaun reached out and held Simon's shaft in one hand, cupping his balls with the other. He kissed the top of Simon's swollen head and began licking his own cum from the shaft. Simon began to groan at the sight of his nephew tasting him.

Abi watched as Shaun took her brother's huge cock into his mouth. Shaun paused as he felt the hot, hard flesh pressing at the back of his throat. Having practiced on his dildo, he easily overcame his gag reflex and took the whole length deep into his throat. Simon was close to coming. Shaun's tight throat, enveloping and squeezing his whole cock, sent him over the edge. He cried out as he came, hot seed going directly and deeply into Shaun's throat and mouth.

Abi watched her son take all of her brother's cock deep into his throat, one hand teasing her nipples and the other on her clitoris. The boys were lost in each other so didn't notice as she too came, suppressing her own cries of ecstasy.

Simons cock was finally released by Shaun who looked up at his uncle, smiling, as thick cum overflowed his lips, running down his chin and onto the ground. Simon knelt down by him and they began, again, to kiss, sharing Simon's seed between their searching tongues.

As the intensity of the moment subsided, a silence came over the garden. Energy was spent, they were each lost for words. The silent reverie was broken by the sound of Shaun's phone.

"Hi Kate, how's things? Oh, Ok thanks," Shaun responded to her, looking up at Simon and Abi, "It's been quite a full afternoon, Uncle Simon called round. We've been enjoying the sun. Sure, I'll just check." Shaun lifted the phone from his ear, "Hey Mum, can Kate come round?"

"Of course sweetie, it would be lovely to see her; tell her to come when she likes and stay for supper."

Abi looked at the boys, still entwined, naked and spent, on the lawn. "Let's tidy up a bit and maybe get some clothes on before Kate comes. We don't want to scare the poor girl!"

Shaun said, "Ha! She doesn't scare so easily, but she may be intimidated by being naked in front of you. She has a massive crush on you."

"Who, me? Really?!" Abi was genuinely surprised.

"Yes, she never stops reminding me how cool and gorgeous you are."

"OK then, that settles it, we'll get showered and dressed," ordered Abi, reasserting her role as a responsible adult. "I'll shower first and prepare supper while you guys get cleaned up."

Abi retreated inside for a shower, leaving the boys alone on the lawn.

Simon lay down on the grass and beckoned Shaun to lie alongside. "Fuck Shaun, where did you learn to suck cock like that? There's nothing I can teach you!"

Shaun explained he had practiced with his personal dildo. "Ah well, your studies paid off in my favor," joked Simon, as he lifted himself to straddle Shaun's legs. Simon placed his hands on Shaun's shoulders and then drew his hands downward, stopping to caress Shaun's nipples, his abdomen, still coated in a layer of dried cum. Their cocks soon hardened and Simon gripped them together between his hands.

"Fuck Simon, that feels so good, I want you inside me. I want you to take my virginity. Please?"

"That, my sweetheart, will be my pleasure, but later. We should shower. Let's do that together."

Abi let the water run over her body, rubbing shower cream over her tits. Leaving one hand to tease her nipples she plunged the other down, inserting fingers deep inside herself. An image of Kate's young head pressed against her cunt appeared in her mind and she came immediately, collapsing against the tiled wall. Regaining composure, she finished washing and was just drying herself as Simon and Shaun came in.

They were holding hands, their cocks hard and swollen.

"Maybe you two should take a cold shower; though I doubt even an ice bath would put those fires out!" She said, gesturing at their hard cocks.

Something in her wanted to drop to her knees and suck them both. She resisted and instead moved to leave the room. As she passed the boys she playfully smacked each on the ass. "Now get washed and dressed you two; see you in 10 minutes!"

Shaun and Simon stepped into the shower together, lathering each other under the flow of water. Simon lovingly washed Shaun's cock and then traced his fingers under his balls, across his perineum and then into his tight sphincter. "I'm going to fill this soon. I'd better stay over so we get time alone."

"Oh Simon, would you? I'd love a whole night with you. I want you to fuck me."

Simon dropped to his knees and took Shaun in his mouth, causing Shaun to moan and push his cock against Simon's throat. Simon drew back, disappointing Shaun, and asked him to turn and face the wall. Shaun did as he was told, bending his knees, he presented his beautifully rounded ass cheeks towards Simon's face. Simon plunged his mouth between the smooth muscled globes, pressing the tip of his tongue against Shaun's sweet hole, and then forcing it inside him. Shaun's cock oozed fluid and began to spasm at the stimulation inside his tight hole. Simon drew away, stood them both up, turned to Shaun and kissed him, his ass-flavored tongue pressing into Shaun's mouth.

Simon was breathless as he whispered, "We should save it for later. Let's dress and help your Mum before Kate arrives."

Abi was busy in the kitchen, wearing a short yellow lycra summer dress, hugging her uncovered nipples as they pressed through the tight fabric. Her well-toned and well-tanned legs glowed against the pale yellow cloth which barely covered her ass cheeks. Her tiny thong was already soaked by her continuing arousal. Watching her son and brother together had lit a fire inside her.

She wondered about how to relate to Kate, knowing now that she was the object of her desire. Abi hadn't had sex for months. She usually only slept with women and had an ex-girlfriend to stay a few times, but didn't have the time or inclination for a full time partnership. She also surprised herself earlier, watching the boys, how much the sight of their cocks turned her on. What she would have given to have either of those, both of those perhaps, inside her. Obviously, as they belonged to her son and brother, she should keep those thoughts buried.

As she replayed the boys' coupling in her mind, they bounced into the kitchen looking refreshed and excitable. They both wore loose shorts and matching sports vests.

"Hi you two, you look fabulous!" exclaimed Abi. On the kitchen table she had laid out a simple buffet of cheeses, pickles and salads. They heard a knock at the door. Kate had arrived on her bicycle. Shaun let her in and they made their way to the kitchen.

"Hi Kate," said Abi. "Great you could come, let's eat."

Kate thanked Abi, blushing a little, but smiling broadly, revealing a tongue stud that Abi had never noticed before. Her elfin, boyish looks were set-off by a short crew cut, spiky and dark. She was wearing tight denim shorts around her slim, boy-like bum. Her top, a tight-stretch sports vest over a slim and almost flat chest. No bra necessary and she'd never even owned one. Her arms were slim, but muscled from climbing and gym work.

The boys sat on one side of the table and Abi and Kate on the other.

"So, what have you guys been doing today?" asked Kate. An awkward hush descended until Simon stepped in to fill the gap.

"So Kate, we may have had a few drinks and Shaun got all confessional, and..."

Shaun dug his elbow into Simon's ribs saying, "I did not! Mum forced me to talk to Simon and tell him I'm queer!"

Kate giggled, "Well, that's not exactly new news to me! Why all the mystery? I sense something unsaid."

Abi turned to Kate and said, "We were sunbathing naked. These two got a little carried away with each other."

"Oh my God, you guys had sex?! Great news indeed and about time, in my opinion. I wish I'd been here to see that. No longer a virgin then, Shaun?"

"Well technically you might say I still am, we didn't actually go all the way," Shaun said, a regretful edge in his voice.

"We will soon, if I have my way," Simon said to Shaun, running his hand up his thigh, under the table.

Kate looked at Abi, wondering how she felt about all this. She noticed Abi's nipples hardened and protruded through the fabric of her dress. Abi became aware of Kate's gaze, met her eyes and flashed a warm smile. Kate blushed and looked away.

"Sorry Kate, it's been a weird day for all of us; we don't want you freaked out. Let's all move into the front room, drink some wine and chill out."

The boys sprang up and headed for the lounge. "Go join them Kate," said Abi. "I'll bring the wine and join you in a minute."

Shaun and Simon settled together on one small sofa, only leaving room for Kate on the second sofa, just across the small, cosy room. Abi soon joined them; sitting alongside Kate, she drew her legs up onto the sofa between them. Abi's dress rode up higher, allowing Kate a glimpse of one peachy buttock.

Shaun and Simon had their arms around each other, now kissing gently, but lips fully engaged. Simon had one hand grasping Shaun's butt cheeks and then running over his bared thighs and under his shorts.

"Get a room, you two!" Kate said laughing, but clearly enjoying seeing them together. "It's really not fair Shaun. You get the guy of your dreams while I am still entirely single and celibate."

"We should definitely get you laid Kate!" offered Simon, gallantly.

"Well you two faggots are a fat lot of good to me and anyway I'm not sure man meat is something I want so much!"

"Hey Abi," said Simon "You're the successful matchmaker in this family. What do you suggest?"

Abi looked across at Kate, "Well Kate, have you ever been with any girls?"

"Nah, all the girls at school are so boy-focused and immature," Kate explained, "It's just not happening."

Abi reached across and rested a hand on Kate's leg, saying quietly, "Have patience Kate, something will turn up, you're such a striking and beautiful girl. If I was young again I'd definitely be asking you out."

"And I would say yes!" Exclaimed Kate, a little too enthusiastically. Kate reached and placed her hand on top of Abi's. Abi responded by linking her fingers around Kate's and giving a gentle squeeze.

Shaun had now moved onto Simon's lap, facing his Mum and Kate, Simon's hard cock digging between his ass cheeks. Simon was reaching around Shaun, one hand caressing a nipple and the other resting over Shaun's hard cock, pushing against his shorts.

Kate turned to Abi, still holding her hand. "Those two do look pretty hot together, Abi."

"You should have seen them earlier, without their clothes in the way," replied Abi

"You saw the whole thing?! God, wasn't that weird to see, your brother and son having sex?"

"It should have been, I suppose, but the way it unfolded felt like the most natural thing."

"You have to be the coolest woman in the whole world," Kate gushed.

Abi reached out her other hand and brushed Kate's cheek, "Dear Kate, that's so sweet of you to say."

"I mean it!" Kate affirmed.

The boys had now removed their vests, Simon lying atop Shaun; they were furiously kissing and thrusting their crutches together. Shaun's hands pulling Simon into him by the buttocks.

"Hey you too, dump the shorts; I want the same show you gave for Abi!"

The boys needed no further encouragement and were soon naked, each lying end to end, on their sides, hungrily eating each other's cocks.

Kate and Abi were both getting heated and swollen at the sight of this, and also at the close presence of each other.

"Abi, can I kiss you?" whispered Kate.

Abi didn't reply but leaned forward and brushed her lips against Kate's. Words became unnecessary as Kate and Abi slowly opened to each other. Kate reached for Abi's breasts and lightly stroked a nipple as their tongues explored each other.

Kate broke off the kiss first to say, "I want us to be naked too. I want to make love, to touch you, to taste you."

Abi, once again, didn't speak. She stood, silently, her eyes fixed on Kate as she peeled off her dress and removed her thong. Kate knelt in between Abi's legs, kissed her smooth mons and then lowered her tongue to Abi's moist and engorged clit. Abi's fluids drained onto Kate's face as she held her head against her cunt. Abi released her for a moment and said , "Let's go to my bed; stay the night." Abi took Kate's hand and led her upstairs.

The boys were so occupied with each other they didn't even notice them leave. Both throats filled with the other's cock, fingers grabbing ass cheeks and entering each other. They erupted together. Throats simultaneously filled with cum. They turned around and kissed, exchanging their seed.

Abi led Kate into her room. She lay down on the bed and instructed Kate, "Take off your clothes. Join me."

Kate didn't speak. She just did as commanded, removing her vest, exposing beautiful boy-like breasts with hard, large, bright red nipples. She removed her shorts and underwear, revealing a lightly haired mons and fluid clearly running from her cunt. She lay at Abi's side. Their eyes met in silence, and then closed, as their lips joined.

Shaun and Simon recovered slowly from their orgasms, holding each other, Shaun's head rested on Simon's chest.

"Simon, please come to bed. I want you inside me. I want you to breed me."

"Let's go then, my love," Simon replied.

They led each other upstairs to Shaun's room. As they passed Abi's room they could hear gasps and cries of the women's ecstatic lovemaking.

Shaun and Simon lay on Shaun's bed, kissing and running their hands over each other. Their hard cocks pressed together causing them both to thrust their pelvises instinctively together. Simon reached round and pressed his fingers against Shaun's tight hole. Shaun moaned loudly, his buttocks in spasm, his cock pulsing and leaking pre-cum.

"Fuck Simon, I want you inside. Please, now!"

"Turn over, get on your knees," Simon requested, sounding breathless with urgent lust.

"There's lube in the draw," Shaun said, as he turned and knelt, raising his beautiful smooth ass ready for Simon to invade. In the large mirror on the bedside wall, in which he had watched himself at the start of the day, Shaun watched Simon as he coated his cock in lubricant. Simon looked at Shaun's inviting, hairless hole. He applied lube with one finger around Shaun's tiny, tight rim, and then pushed inside. Shaun gasped in pleasure at the welcome invasion. Simon withdrew and added another finger, then three. Shaun pushed back against Simon's fingers, desperate for more.