Sunbathing Naked, Mom's Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, that's correct," naked Sophia said on the phone call. "The deposition is tomorrow and I've already screened the questions. Everything is on track. Yes... yes... see you then. Bye."

The call ended and Sophia got back to her feet.

She came inside the house, completely naked, holding her phone. There was a faint look of stress on her face. She sighed.

"Work stuff?" he asked, as he prepared his breakfast.

She walked towards him and got down on her knees, putting her phone on the table.

"Yes, work stuff. I've got a new client who suffered a breach of contract. Apparently, there are people who still don't value or understand contract law."

She pulled the front of his shorts down to reveal his semi-hard cock.

"Not like us, right?"

She smiled and winked, "Not like us."

With that, Sophia engulfed his cock. Her lips wrapped tightly around him. Her tongue worked its magic. She began to suck and bob her head.

Just then, her phone beeped. Ever the good lawyer, Sophia reached up and grabbed her phone, while still sucking off her son. As good a lawyer as she was, she was an equally good mother. She made sure to give equal attention to her maternal role and to her prominent career.

She checked the screen as she sucked and bobbed. It was the opposing counsel of her latest case. She had to answer it, being faithful to both her son and her powerful role in the firm.

The cock plopped out of her mouth. "Good morning."

When the other lawyer made pleasantries, Sophia gave some pleasantries back, and when the opposing lawyer spoke at length, Sophia went back to sucking. On one hand, she held the phone in front of her. With her other hand, she held her son's shaft upright. With her mouth, she gave a slow and powerful suck.

The last thing she needed was for gossip to spread that she was making lewd sucking noises while on an important call. The legal industry is a lot smaller than people think, especially amongst prominent lawyers.

So she did things as quietly and discreetly as possible, without sacrificing quality. When it was her turn to speak, she simply held the shaft upright and did her business.

"That's right," she said after gently licking her lips. "We'll begin discovery soon. Yes... that's correct... we'll try to make it as painless as possible."

The other guy laughed at her joke and made some banter back, which Sophia used as an opportunity to keep sucking off her son.

She looked up to see Bradley in a daze and his eyes almost rolled back. She pumped her son's cock more rapidly, just as the opposing counsel gave out a list of potential dates for a meeting. It was a secret rush to stroke her son this quietly while on the phone.

"The 27th works for me," Sophia told the lawyer, just as her son's cock erupted and his cum shot into the air, and all over her hand. "Thank you... you too... Have a nice day, Richard."

As soon as the call ended, Sophia flashed her son a deviant grin while Bradley's cock started turning soft.

"I kind of wish that call went on longer," he gasped. "It would have been nice if you had licked my cum while talking to him."

She nodded. "I know, it would have been fun. But I like being loud when I clean you up. I don't want anyone to hear this part. It's too risky."

It was her favorite indulgence as part of her breakfast meal. Nutritious, tasty, and energizing. Sophia parted her lips and she loudly slurped the cum from her hand and her son's soft cock. Nothing had a calming effect the way this did.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.