Sunbathing on Campus

Story Info
At the end of summer, no one is around, so I sunbathe nude.
5.7k words
4.39
9.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Emi Tsuruta

I love the summer time, the blue skies, the feel of a gentle sea breeze on my skin, the bright orange sun wrapping me in its warmth as I stretch out lathered up with sunblock on the beach or a lawn chair in our backyard soaking up the rays.

I think this was probably just after my sophomore year at Oceanview U. Half way through August, classes let out for the summer, and the campus got quiet. My best friend Satomi went back to Japan to visit her parents, but I had to stay in California, and finish up my summer job at the campus fitness center. Satomi lent me the key to her dorm room, so I could stay there, closer to work.

Everyone in the dorm seemed to be gone or busy. My then-boyfriend Ryosuke was still in Oceanview, but with both of us working, it was hard to find time to meet. My French friend, Natasha, headed up to Los Angeles to see her fiancé, and Italian Sarah ended up going with her. Takuya, one of the guys in the dorm, is usually all over me, but even he seemed to be out all the time. At work, there weren't many people. The whole campus was so quiet for once.

Not sure what else to do, I decided to head to the campus bookstore. I bought some textbooks for courses I was planning to take in the fall, and then went out looking for a quiet place to stretch out, and read.

Behind Satomi's dorm, across the lawn, there is the Liberal Arts building, probably the oldest building on campus. It's built of grey stone, and has a bell tower and spires, sort of like a cathedral in Europe. Earlier in the summer, Sarah and Takuya had been taking classes there, but now with classes out, I thought it'd be closed up for the summer. I walked across, and pushed on the big wooden doors. They were still open. The outdoor quadrangle inside was quite beautiful, a field of green grass with elm trees and long stone benches around the edge. I'd taken classes in the building before, but I hadn't really paid much attention to the quad. I went in, and closed the wooden doors behind me.

Around the edge of the quad, there were the many windows of professors' offices and classrooms. I checked the doors to inside, but they were all locked. There didn't seem to be any lights on either. This was a nice place though. I walked to the far end, and spread out my beach towel on the grass. I can lie back, relax, and do some reading, I thought.

I took off my sandals, and sat down. The sky was so blue, not a cloud in the sky. This would be a great spot to do some sunbathing. I checked my bag though, and I didn't have my bathing suit with me. Ah well. Maybe tomorrow.

I lay there leafing through my books, enjoying the sun. I could even hear birds chirping in the trees. This really was a wonderful spot--my own secret hiding place away from the hustle and bustle of the campus outside. I wonder why I'd never noticed it before.

Some time later, I glanced at my watch, and realized it was almost time for work. I quickly packed everything up, and took one last look around. I'll definitely have to come back here. I finally headed back to Satomi's room to get changed for work.

The next day, I went back to Loretta's to pick up some bikinis and a few other things. Brandon was there, but I had to come back to campus to work, so I didn't stay long. I planned to go back to that quad, and check it out again.

For a day or two, I was busy with other things, but on Wednesday, I had some free time. In Satomi's room, after I woke up, I went across the hall, and had a shower. I dried off, wrapped the towel around me, and came back to Satomi's room. I rubbed some sun block on, pulled on blue jean shorts and a flowery summer blouse, and stuffed my red and white bikini into my bag.

It was still early, and there didn't seem to be many people up yet in the dorm. Outside it was gorgeous weather--warm and sunny. I headed across to the Liberal Arts building, and went through the huge wooden doors into the quad. All was quiet. I spread out my beach towel on the grass, but actually, I felt a bit nervous for some reason. I peered up at all the windows, but it didn't look like anyone was here. I couldn't get over how a building that was so busy in the fall could be so quiet in the summer. I lay back on the towel, and looked up at the sky basking in the warmth of the sun.

Eventually, I got back up, pulled out my bikini, and laid it on top of my bag. I don't know what I'm so nervous about. There's no one here. Still, this was the middle of campus. Havelock Hall was further on, and there were soccer fields out front and back. I kept debating whether I should get changed here, or go find a restroom somewhere. I wanted to change here, but it was kind of dangerous. What if someone comes?

Still wavering a bit, I carefully undid the button on the front of my jean shorts, and kicked off my sandals. I peeled off my shorts, getting a little thrill from stripping bottomless. The towel felt ticklish on my bare behind. I looked down at my furry black bush, so out of place in the bright sun light. I felt so naughty getting naked out here in the middle of the courtyard. I quickly pulled my t-shirt off over my head. I was naked. I felt so antsy, nervous but supercharged up too. My whole body felt tingly. I gave my breasts a gentle squeeze, and then ran a finger along my slit, savoring the jolt of electricity that gave me. I knew I shouldn't be doing this out here in the open like this, playing with myself, but I was so excited by then.

I was tempted to get up, and go for a little walk. I even stood up, my heart beating away, but I soon realized that was crazy. Back in the dorm, Takuya and them were probably up by now. With an effort, I lay down, and rubbed some more sun block on my breasts and between my legs. Yum.

Even though I was enjoying being naked, I couldn't stop worrying, and eventually got back dressed. I needed some time to calm back down before work. Once I was dressed, I headed back to the dorm, my heart still beating away. Wow! That was something else. So fun!

Anyway, the next morning, I ran across the hall, and had a shower in the coed bath room. When I came out, I dried off, and I tied on a white teeny bikini. I stepped out, and looked at myself in the mirror. I look good I guess, sexy, cute. My skin had a clean glow, fresh from the shower. I'd let my black hair and bangs grow long, but they were still wet, shining. I wondered if I should make a ponytail, but just parted it in the middle for now. I put on some raspberry lip gloss, smells so nice. I'm ready for whatever the day might bring.

I wondered if I could get away with going across to the Arts building dressed like this in just my bikini. Might be a bit much. I'd pulled on my white hoodie. You could still see my backside peeking out, but with any luck, I wouldn't bump into anyone anyway. I stuffed my books into my bag, and headed out. In the hall though, I caught sight of Takuya. He looks pretty studious in his horn rim glasses, and seemed happy to see me.

"Oooh! Miss Emi!" he boomed. He gave me a big smile, and eyed my bikini body. "Where are you heading?"

If I'm going to be perfectly honest, I had kind of been avoiding Takuya, embarrassed to be seen all horny like this. I glanced up at him for a second, but then walked past.

"Oh, just out for a little walk," I giggled shyly.

"Would you like me to accompany you?" he called after me.

"No, no, that's alright. I'm hoping to get in some studying. You should be studying too," I chided.

"School's out," he countered following me into the stairwell.

"That's no excuse," I shouted up at him as I scurried down the stairs.

"I love your as-... swimsuit," he called after me. Takuya has always been pretty straight, making little comments about my body. He's different from Ryosuke in that way, and I must say I did like the attention. Even so, I have to stay focused here, not get sidetracked. I'm just going to go across to my secret spot, and do some reading. That's all.

I went outside, but worried that Takuya might be watching, I hugged the edge of the quad trying to keep out of sight. I didn't want him to see where I was going. I wonder if there's any other way to get into the Arts building. I waited a while before cutting across the lawn. A couple of other students came along, and looked at me strange because of my bikini I guess. Perhaps I should dress more decently.

Once they were gone, I dashed over to the wooden doors, and went in. I looked up at the offices. It looked more or less the same as it had the day before. I had this strange feeling though. Something was different. Maybe there is someone here. I couldn't see anyone though. I took a deep breath, and tried to relax. I don't know what I am getting so worked up about.

I walked down to the far end, and laid out my towel on the grass. Peace at last. I kicked off my sandals, and lay down, enjoying the feeling of the soft towel on my bare back and shoulders. I got out my sun block, and rubbed it on my legs. I peeled off my hoodie, and rubbed some on my arms and tummy. Finally, I got out my book, lay back, and tried to read.

After a while, I put the book down, and looked up at the trees and the office windows. Originally, I'd planned to be a good girl, but the peace and quiet was giving me ideas.

I rolled back over on to my tummy, and tried to read some more. I couldn't concentrate though. The gentle breeze felt a bit ticklish on my skin, and was getting me all excited. I wonder. I looked back up at the offices making sure that no one was there, and then slowly, carefully undid the spaghetti strings on my white bikini top. I took the top right off, letting my breasts hang free. My breasts aren't huge, but they did look kind of indecent hanging there like two ripe peaches. I hope no one's watching.

I lay there a while longer reading the same line over and over until I finally realized it was no use. I can't study. I'm too worked up. I rolled over, and sat up, looking down at my own breasts. I dabbed at my own nipples with my pinky, sending shivers running up my spine. I was starting to get a warm feeling in my belly. I reached down the front of my bikini bottoms, and sure enough I was wet. I don't know why I get so excited like this.

I looked all around again, but there was still no sign of anyone. I lay back down on my front, and undid the side ties on my bikini bottoms. They were so skimpy anyway it would hardly make much difference if I took them off. I pulled them out from under me, getting a real thrill from stripping naked. I was a bit worried. This is a big building, and someone could very well be here. I didn't see anyone though. Maybe it'll be OK.

I rubbed some sun block into my bare bottom and pussy. My hello kitty was already tingling away like nobody's business. I felt self conscious though. I looked around, and finally lay face down. Once I felt sure no one was watching, I got out my smartphone, and put the headphones on to listen to some music. I was getting such a buzz lying out here naked.

I rolled over onto my back, and splayed out my arms and legs. I sat up again, and looked all around. I felt so excited. The breeze felt even more ticklish now that I was naked, and my face was getting hot. I carefully stood up. This is just so amazing, standing here naked like this right in the middle of campus.

I squatted down, and pulled on my sandals. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but I was too horny to just lie here. I glanced down at my bikini, but decided to leave it here. I still had this vague feeling like I was being watched. I scanned the windows, but I couldn't see anyone.

I slowly walked through the trees back towards the door I came in, getting more and more excited with each step. I couldn't believe I was walking around naked out here right in the heart of campus. I knew I was taking a chance, but I couldn't help myself. I was on this natural high, way too worked up to be rational.

I jogged up the big stone steps, my breasts bouncing, and slowly approached the big oaken doors. I wonder if I can just take a quick peek out. I could really feel the breeze on my skin, reminding me of how naked I was. I pulled on the wrought iron ring on the door, and it made this horrible creaking noise. I froze, but all I could hear was the rustling of the leaves in the trees. I decided I'd better not open it though. Too risky. Takuya and everyone were on the other side.

I walked down the covered grey stone walkway to the back of the building. I peeked out, and was surprised to find an opening leading out onto the field behind the building. Outside I could see a bunch of guys playing soccer. I hastily backed away worried that they might have seen me. I hadn't realized there was a back entrance to the quad. This kind of spooked me I guess, shocked me back to the danger in what I was doing. Before I get into trouble, I'd better get out of here. I rushed back to where I'd left my things.

I quickly pulled my bikini back on. I felt disappointed though. Why did those guys have to be there playing soccer, spoiling my fun?

Sunday was my very last day. Satomi was supposed to come back that night, and probably the other students would be back to register. This would probably be my last chance to fool around. I woke up early, ate a bit of breakfast, and leafed through my clothes. I needed to do some laundry.

I nipped across, and had a shower being really quiet so as not to wake anybody. I pulled my beach sandals and summer p.j.'s back on, short sleeve linen, and headed back to Satomi's room. I piled all my other clothes into Satomi's laundry basket, putting one clean towel on top. Satomi's keys come with a curly-cue wristband, but my smartphone, change purse and detergent, I put into a chic mini bag with a drawstring. I went down to the basement where the laundry room is.

I didn't see anyone in the stairs, and the laundry room was deserted too. I guess there weren't many people staying here during the break, and those who were didn't get up 6 a.m. on a Sunday. I fed my clothes into a washing machine, and then looked down at my p.j.'s. I should probably wash these too. I'd put all my undies in the wash, but I began to wonder if I could get away with walking around in the towel I'd brought. It was pretty quiet.

I went to the door, and peered out checking to see if anyone was coming. The basement does have a few dorm rooms, but not as many as the upper floors because the laundry, pianos, kitchenettes, ping pong and billiard tables are all down here. I wondered about the housekeeping staff, but I was fairly sure they don't usually work on Sundays.

All seemed quiet, so I came back to my machine, and peeled off my p.j. bottoms, and threw them in with the rest of my laundry. I was starting to get all excited, and I'd hardly even done anything yet. I unbuttoned my p.j. top, and threw that in too. It felt so weird to be buck naked out here in the public area of the dorm. I fed some quarters into the machine, and started it up. There was no turning back now. I was committed.

But now what do I do? I can't just wait around here for the load to finish. Someone was bound to come eventually, and it might be hard to explain why I was in the buff. Reluctantly, I wrapped the towel around me, and went back upstairs.

I clip-clopped over to the door, and peered out into hall. I don't know why, but I was getting really excited. I don't know why, but I feel like there is something deliciously naughty about running around the dorm in just a towel.

The coast seemed clear, so I stepped out into the hall, making for the stairs. I could feel the cool breeze on my bare skin, getting me even more excited. I clomped up the stairs, but when I reached the first floor, I stopped, wondering if I dare go out, and check the common room. I was pretty sure Takuya, Hiro, Ricardo and them were all still asleep up on the 4th floor.

Usually, there is no one much in the common room at this early hour. Unable to contain my curiosity, I went out into the hall, and nipped down to the glass door, and peered in. The porter was probably on duty in his office, but that was further down the hall. No one seemed to be around, so I went into the common room, and peered out the windows at the grassy lawn in the quad behind the dorm. It was quite sunny, but I didn't see anyone outside either.

I sat down in one of the deep chairs, feeling the fuzzy softness of the seat on my bare behind. I fished out my smartphone trying to think who I could call to share my feat of daring with. I called Ryosuke first, but he didn't pick up. He works nights a lot, so maybe he's still asleep.

Anyway, I'd better go back to Satomi's room before someone comes. I checked the door, but the coast seemed clear, so I daintily scurried up the stairs. It took a few seconds to fish out Satomi's key, but luckily, no one came. Once I was safe inside, I felt so relieved. Wow! That was something else. Such a rush.

I couldn't calm down for the life of me. I wonder if I dare go out again. It would be risky, but the dorm still seemed pretty quiet. If I hurried back, maybe I could do it without bumping into anyone. I knew it would be dangerous, but in my excited state, I really wanted to try.

I wavered back and forth for a while, and then finally decided to chance it. I slid on my sandals, and stuffed my phone back in my bag. Holding the knot in my towel, so it wouldn't come undone, I cautiously opened the door, and peeked out. There still wasn't anyone in the hall, so I tiptoed out, shut the door, and sprinted over to the stairs.

It was so weird walking around the dorm in just a towel. I paused at the door trying to gather up my nerve again. Taking a big chance, I carefully pressed the door open, and peered out at the grassy quad. Someone was bound to be up, but maybe I look more or less decent in this towel. Well, I guess there is only one way to find out. My heart literally pounding away, I stepped outside into the bright sun.

I forged ahead across the grass, but the wind kept blowing up my towel. I sure hope Takuya isn't up there in his room watching. I ran the last few steps, making it to the oaken doors, and then safe inside. At least no one can see me here. Assuming there is no one here!

This quad was quieter. The sun had just come up, and I could feel the dew on the grass on my bare feet. I peered up at all the windows, looking for signs of life. It looked as empty as before. Surely no one could be here this early on a Sunday morning. Taking an incredible chance, I slid off my towel. Naked at last! Wow! What a feeling!

I spread out the towel on the grass, but I was way too worked up. Leaving the towel and my bag there, I headed back to the door, and down the covered stone walkway to the back of the building. Surely the soccer boys wouldn't be up this early. I peered out through the opening, and sure enough the soccer field was empty. I slowly edged forward trying to get a better look at what all was there.

The field itself was quite large. It stretched out, till way down the other end there was this iron fence and beyond that the street. It looked like there were a few cars driving by, but I don't think they could see me well enough to realize I was naked, not from this distance. It was pretty thrilling though being out here.

I inched further and further forward. I could feel the wind all over my naked body. On my left, I could see a line of trees and behind that the dorm building next to Satomi's. On the right was a parking strip and another old building where the dining halls are. I couldn't see any people though. I walked right out to the edge of the field. Oh god! This is so crazy. I'd come all the way out here stark naked in plain view of the street and all these buildings. It was so exciting. My whole body was shaking. I tilted my head back, and spread out my arms basking in the feeling of the breeze on my naked skin.

12