Sunbathing Surprise Pt. 03

Story Info
Caught!
2.8k words
4.63
9.6k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read previous chapters to understand characters and context. Feedback and comments are always appreciated.

-----------------------------------------------

Thursday couldn't come quick enough. My excitement surprised me. I showered and shaved my body, rubbed lotion all over so I would be extra smooth, put on some cologne, and following his instructions did not get dressed. He said he wanted me naked, and it excited me that he liked seeing me nude. I was smarting a raging hard on in anticipation of seeing his masculine good looks and sucking his awesome cock again. I wanted to please him, making him shiver all over as he filled my mouth with his delicious cum. And to think, just a few days ago I had never considered anything gay, much less looking forward to sucking cock. There was something about him. I knew something clicked when he stepped out of the woods, interrupting my sunbathing. I didn't know what it was then, and I'm still not sure, but I need to find out.

I looked out the window waiting to see him pull up in his jeep. There he was, right on time. I opened the door and let him in.

"I'm glad to see you naked, just like I asked. Turn around and let me see that sexy ass of yours."

He grabbed my ass and squeezed it as he continued to talked to me as if I was only a sex object for his pleasure. It thrilled me that he admired and wanted my body, and I knew I wanted to please him, but was hoping he would see me for more.

He was pulling his shirt off as I turned back around. I said "not here, let's go to the bedroom where we can really have some fun. Follow me." I led the way down the hall, naked, swaying my ass for him as I knew he was watching. Entering the bedroom I said, "now you can get undressed and comfortable on the bed. I've been looking forward to sucking that awesome cock of yours nice and slow tonight."

He lay down with his legs spread. I got between them and started kissing my way up his muscular, hairy legs. I got up to his balls and took them one at a time into my mouth and massaged them with my tongue. He moaned with pleasure as I grabbed his cock and started stroking it as I enjoyed his balls. I looked up at his massive cock and realized I couldn't touch my thumb to my fingers around it because it was so thick. I couldn't resist any longer and took the head into my mouth and started slowly sucking, moving up and down, taking it a little deeper each time until it was deep in my throat. Yes, I thought, I'm enjoying this just as much as last time, maybe even more. Having my Mountain Man naked with me in MY bed was amazing. I looked up his hairy muscular stomach and chest. Yes, this is definitely not a one (now 3) time thing. I want to be here with him, pleasing him.

He was moaning with pleasure, and I was loving going crazy on his cock when there was a loud knock on the front door that wouldn't stop. I jumped up and threw on some shorts and said "I'll see what it is. Stay here. I'll be right back."

I opened the door and this attractive woman that was in a rage, pushed me out of the way and stormed into the house. "Where is he and his slut? I know he's here, his jeep is in the driveway."

She went marching down the hall. "Where are you, you cheating scumbag?"

I followed her and tried to slow her down, but she wouldn't be stopped. She entered my bedroom to find him scrambling to put his clothes on. She walked up to him and slapped him. "Where is she? Where's the slut?"

She looked in the closet, the bathroom and then looked at him, then at me. You could see the light go on in her head. She looked me up and down, taking in my lean, muscular swimmers body, tanned and shaved smooth, wearing only a pair of basketball shorts. I don't know why, but I had a huge hard on that was sticking straight out. She focused on my cock for a moment, then looked me in the eyes with an angry look, then turned to him. "You are cheating on me with a MAN!!" Then she looked at me, "you faggot! What can you do for him that I can't do?"

I meekly responded, "I love sucking his amazing cock, and he really enjoys having his cock sucked. From what I understand, you refuse to give him blowjobs."

We stood there in silence for what seemed forever. He started to move towards the door when she said, "Just a minute, scumbag. He's right, I hate sucking your fat cock. It's to big and I don't like the taste, especially when you cum. Gross! But your faggot here seems to enjoy it, so take your clothes back off and let him suck you, and I'm going to watch. NOW! You strip, too, faggot!"

He did as he was told and lay down on my bed. His cock was soft, which I understood, under the circumstances. I moved berween his legs and leaned over, taking his limp cock into my mouth and started to suck life into it and massaging it with my tongue. It was so different sucking on his soft cock. I looked up at him and met his gaze and winked at him. He was starting to respond from my attention. His cock started to grow, getting harder, longer and thicker. I heard him moan his appreciation for my efforts. I started sucking him in earnest, taking the full length in, slowly bobbing up and down the entire shaft. I wanted her to see that I loved it's size, every inch of it. I looked over and was surprised to see that she was standing by the bed and had stripped down to just her bra. She was furiously fingering her pussy. She was an amazingly beautiful woman. Long brown hair, flat, toned stomach, and some large boobs needing to escape her lacy bra. Things were getting interesting. She lay down on the bed next to her man and they began kissing passionately. I watched them as I continued to feast on his amazing cock.

He unfastened her bra and freed her beautiful boobs that had perky pink nipples. They were kissing, he was massaging her boobs, and she was fingering her pussy. It was quite a show, and I had the best position of all, sucking on his big cock. I felt him start to shiver and knew he was about to explode in my mouth. I looked up at them and they had stopped kissing. She was watching intently to see him cum. I stroked his shaft with one hand and focused my sucking on the head and top half of his cock. His body tensed up and he raised his ass off the bed and exploded into my mouth. I love the thrill of him cumming in my mouth, feeling his cock jerk as each shot fills my mouth. I feel a sense of pride that I had brought him to orgasm, and I loved the reward of his delicious cum. I slowed my pace and sucked and squeezed every last drop of his seed. She was looking on and I stared into her eyes as I tenderly finished taking care of her man's needs.

"You really are a foggot. You looked like you enjoyed sucking his cock, and you swallowed!"

"Like I said earlier, I love sucking his awesome cock, especially when he shoots his delicious cum in my mouth. I can't understand how you wouldn't love it, too."

"You are so gay. Can you eat pussy as good as you suck cock? Get up here and lick my cunt."

I looked her in the eyes, then glanced at him. He nodded down at her and winked, giving me the green light. I looked at her cunt. It was hairless, shaved smooth, and glistening in her juices. The lips looked swollen from being rubbed so hard. They needed some tenderness. I moved up between her legs and smelled that distinctive aroma of a woman. I leaned in and started licking her cunt lips and sucking on her clit. Soon my mouth and face were covered with her wetness. I was all in for sucking her to orgasm, but, for the first time, I realized I didn't really like the smell or taste of a woman. Her Man smelled and tasted so much better. I looked up at her and saw that they were kissing again and he was groping her big boobs. I licked down to her asshole which was slick from all of her juices flowing out of her pussy. Her ass was smooth and slick. I started pushing my tongue into her hole, exploring where I had never explored before, and wondered if his ass was just as sweet. No woman had allowed me to tongue them before, but she seemed to really be enjoying it. She was starting to quiver as her orgasm began to build. She grabbed my head and pulled it up onto her pussy and started humping her clit on my mouth. Her moaning was getting louder and she screamed as she climaxed and sent a flood of juices into my mouth.

She grabbed my ears and began to pull me up to her. I moved up and stuffed my cock into her sopping cunt which caused her to squeal. She grabbed my ass with both hands and I started to fuck her hard and fast. I leaned in to kiss her, but she turned her head away. She had already had at least 3 orgasms, so I focused on pleasing me. It didn't take long when I felt my orgasm start to build when her cunt started contracting on my cock as she began having yet another orgasm. This sent me over the edge and I erupted, filling her cunt with my seed. As soon as she realized what had just happened, she yelled "get off me you faggot!"

I got up and stood next to the bed. I looked at my Mountain Man. He was stroking his huge erection and smiling, as if he enjoyed watching his wife getting fucked by me.

She spoke to her man, "he likes my asshole just like you do. You know I hate you messing with my asshole. I bet he would love for you to fuck him. Then you will find out ass can't compare to my hot pussy. Even he loved fucking me."

I thought, 'no way is he going to fuck me', but he didn't reject the idea. He looked at me and smiled as he continued stroking his big cock. I looked at her and she seemed determined to have him fuck me. She jumped up and ran into the bathroom and came back with some lotion. "You are going to need this Sweetie. Lube up your gay ass."

She looked at her man and said "Here's your chance to finally fuck some ass, and it's not mine. And look at his bikini tan. How gay!"

He stood and came around behind me and leaned me over the bed and rubbed some lotion on my ass. I grabbed a pillow and burried my face in it, preparing for the pain I knew would come. He started rubbing that big mushroom head on my lubed up hole and started to push it in. My emotions were mixed. On one hand, I didn't want his cock anywhere near my asshole. On the other hand, I wanted to show her, and him, that I could please him better than her. He pushed the big head in, causing a sharp pain. I hid my scream in the pillow. He slowly continued to push it in, deeper and deeper, until I felt his body on my ass. He pulled it almost all the way out, and then plunged it in harder and faster. He grabbed my hips and started a steady pace.

She started encouraging him, "Fuck the faggot's ass! Fuck him hard with your big cock so he won't ever want you to fuck him again! Fuck him so he won't be able to sit down for a week!"

And he did, But as he continued the pain ceased and I was amazed that it was starting to feel good. Each time his cock probed the depths of my ass it was hitting a sweet spot, my sweet spot. It was begining to send waves of pleasure through my body. I grabbed his hand and said, "let's move up onto the bed."

He pulled out and I moved up on the bed and rolled over on my back and lifted my legs to my chest. "Come here and fuck me good with that big cock, I need it!"

As he moved over me, I looked at his wife, who was standing still next to the bed, still naked, not saying anything. I thought I saw a tear in her eye. Before I could make eye contact with her he plunged his giant cock up my ass. It went in much easier this time and without any pain. He started fucking me with long, slow strokes. He leaned down and kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I felt so full with his cock deep in me, and now he was kissing me, our first kiss. I gently sucked on his tongue and our tongues danced in my mouth. His cock was sending shivers through my body. I never imagined getting fucked could feel so good. I had my hands on his strong arms. It was so exhilerating being as one with this amazing man. I started moving my ass to meet each of his strokes. This position was even better, his cock putting even more pressure on my sweet spot with each stroke. I looked down at his chiseled chest and abs which were flexing with each stroke. He was fucking me so hard that my raging erection was bouncing between his stomach and mine. We looked into each other's eyes, two men fucking each other, responding to our primal instincts in search of mutual pleasure. I was moaning loudly as he was fucking me to new heights of pleasure. My orgasm was building like none I had ever had before. Shivers were over taking me. Uncontrolable spasms started rocking my ass.

"Oh yea! your cock feels so good! Fuck me! Ooooh, yea, you feel sooo good!"

I sensed him getting close, too, as he pushed in deep and held it there. My ass was squeezing on his cock and I could feel his big cock jerking deep within me, filling me with his cum. My orgasm was climaxing and my cock exploded, the first shot hitting my chin, then the rest on my chest and stomach.

He licked the gob of my cum off my chin and collapsed on my chest. I lowered my legs and wrapped them over his. I grabbed his ass with both hands to prevent him from pulling out. Having him laying on me was so romantic. His hairy, muscular chest on my smooth chest felt so sexy. I whispered in his ear, "that was amazing, the best orgasm of my life. I don't want you to ever take your cock out of me."

He responded, "Your ass was better than I could ever imagine it could be."

We started to kiss again and I could feel his cock twitch in my ass. I was thinking that I could really get used to this when we were brought back to reality by the slamming of the front door. He moved to get up and his cock popped out of my ass. We both jumped up and ran naked to the living room and looked out the window just in time to see her ripping out of the driveway and tearing down the street.

"Oh, shit. What a mess, what am I going to do now?"

I put my hands around his neck and pulled him near. "Maybe it's time you start doing what you want to do. And I hope what you want to do involves me!"

He leaned in and we began to kiss deeply. He grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me close. As we kissed, I could feel our cocks growing hard between our bodies.

----------------------------

Feedback and comments are always appreciated!!!