Sunburned Ch. 02: Aftermath

Story Info
Eic and Charlie deal with the aftermath of their first time.
3.6k words
4.81
13.1k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,385 Followers

Ok, 'Sunburned' was supposed to be a standalone, just a quick hit to enjoy on a lazy afternoon with nothing better to do than, well you know...

Then one of you commented about a 'round 2' and I realized that I had pretty much intimated that there was more to come(sp) and I really feel that closure is a good thing so, here is installment 2 of who knows how many, Eric and Charlie have so many possible adventures in front of them.

We'll see. Please let me know what you think, should I keep going with their story or is this enough?

* * * * *

Dinner was quiet, Ms. Marshall gave Eric a rundown on house rules, most of which were obvious, no parties, duh, we each had a single room in the old house, and everyone was expected to do some chores to help, I took care of the pool, she would provide Eric a list to choose from, a vision of him on the riding mower moving across her two acres without a shirt came to my mind; I smiled as I got up from the table taking my dishes to the kitchen, rinsing them and putting them in the dishwasher.

My evening was spent in my room trying to work on my stories, any one of them would be fine, I just needed to start making progress again. This time, it wasn't my miserable job that filled my mind, it was Eric and what we had done by the pool. I was so confused, I had never been attracted to guys, I mean who doesn't think Tom Selleck as Magnum P.I. is sexy, but what Eric and I had done was so far from just recognizing a good-looking man, and why was I imagining him mowing the yard without his shirt?

I kept going over it in my head, how it had started and how it had progressed, what had been the trigger, yes, the massage was amazing, and the aloe was magic on my sunburn, but what had made me get hard, and the orgasm from him touching my feet, what was that all about? Of course, there was what happened after, I had given myself to him so readily, pushing back into his advance eagerly accepting him, his soft voice resonating in my head as he filled me with his seed, and that second orgasm had been epic. My head filled with the image of him standing over me naked, his glorious cock hanging between his muscular legs, all I could think about was how wonderful he felt inside me.

"Charlie, can I come in?" Eric knocked on the door, shit, I was fondling myself.

"Um, sure," I crossed my legs trying to hide my erection as he opened the door.

"I just wanted to make sure you're ok," he was wearing workout shorts and a tank top, I could see the impression of his cock under his shorts, "You were kind of quiet at dinner and then just left me and Ms. Marshall sitting there."

"Yeah, sorry about that, I just got an idea for one of my stories and wanted to write it down before it got away," I lied.

"So," he looked down at his feet," you're ok with this afternoon?"

"I think so, but it sounds like maybe you're not."

"I just think maybe I took advantage of you, is all."

"Did you hear me object or complain? The massage was awesome, and what happened after, well, I didn't run away from that either and, the aloe was great for my sunburn," I smiled and blushed a little.

"So, we're really cool? I like you Charlie and I know that sometimes guys can start to have doubts and beat themselves up after their first time. Like I said, I just wanted to make sure you, we, were ok."

"Yeah, Eric, we're ok," I smiled again. I really liked him, and he was so damned good looking, for a guy, I mean.

Eric turned and started to leave," You know, I thought you were a girl when I first saw you," he stopped.

"I get that a lot," I laughed, "would that have mattered?"

"No, I'm pretty much a whore dog, "he blushed and laughed, "I'm actually kidding about that, I'm really pretty choosey when it comes to partners, I do like both but prefer girls, they're softer, gentler, and" he paused, looking at me a little sideways," I really like guys like you."

"Like me?"

"Yeah, like you," it was his turn to blush.

We just looked at each other for what felt like an eternity.

"Eric, look at me, I'm 5'8" 125 pounds, I don't have a hair on my body except for my head and my crotch. I'm a boy that looks like a girl; girls don't want anything to do with me and guys, well the most attention I've ever gotten from them is being shoved into a locker at school. I'm a joke, nobody has ever wanted me," I could feel the tears welling in my eyes.

"Come here," he held out his hand, leading me to the large dressing mirror across the room. Standing behind me, he slowly lifted my baggy t-shirt, "let me tell you what I see," he smiled and pulled my long hair back behind my ears.

"First, look at your eyes, so blue, just like the summer sky, and your hair, so blonde, the way it dances on your shoulders, when it catches the sun just right, it's almost golden, "I couldn't help but smile," oh my god, there it is, that smile, see how it lights up your face?"

He kept going, running his hands over my shoulders and down my arms, "flex for me," I flexed my arms, and he ran his hands over my biceps," you're thin but look at that definition, you're definitely fit, and your chest, your thin waist, and your stomach, you do know you have a nice little six pack going on, right?"

I had never looked at myself like this, Eric's hands slid down my body, my knees almost gave out as that familiar energy coursed through me. I leaned back into him letting him wrap me in his embrace.

He kissed my cheek, "shall I continue?"

"Yes please," It was almost a moan.

His hands slid across my stomach to the band of my shorts, slowly he pushed them down, I started to tremble as he slid them to my ankles leaving me standing there in my bikini briefs, my small erection standing straight out in front of me.

"So smooth and so perfect," his hands slid up my legs," can't you see how beautiful you are?" He kissed my hip.

"Nobody's ever..., "I couldn't finish the sentence, my body was alive with an electric energy, my breath was coming faster and faster.

"And I love your underwear, almost like panties but not, so perfect just like everything else," his hands slid across my ass to my hips, Eric turned me slowly to face him, I looked down into his big brown eyes, biting my lip as he pulled my cock from my briefs and kissed it gently.

"You, you really think I'm beautiful...' I whispered the half question half statement as he took me in his mouth, my hands finding the sides of his head, my fingers diving into his thick brown hair as I leaned my head back and moaned.

I only lasted a minute or two, I was so aroused by the way he had described me in such loving detail, the way his hands made me feel as they glided across my body," I'm sorry," I started to apologize; he rose to his feet and put his finger to my lips, leaning down, he kissed me tenderly. I answered with all my pent-up passion, years of suppressed urges, wants and desires, a lifetime of wanting to be loved and appreciated, it all flowed out of me into that one kiss. I drove my tongue into Eric's mouth and was met with a salty taste, I sucked his tongue as he fed me my own juices, my god I wanted all of him.

Sliding my hands under his shirt, I spread my fingers in the glorious hair on his body and chest, feeling the muscle underneath, he as nothing like me, Eric was a man's man, tall and broad and strong, I was in a new world of feelings and emotions I had never experienced, had never known existed.

Pushing his shirt up his chest, Eric pulled it over his head as I kissed him between his pecs, drawing my tongue across to one nipple and then the other, sucking like a small child as my hands continued to explore the soft fur on his body. I felt it poking me in my leg, looking down, I could see his erection growing.

I grabbed his shorts and yanked them down to his ankles, falling to my knees in the process, even his cock was a thing of masculine beauty, strong and proud, large testicles hanging down, I didn't have a choice, I had to kiss them, his cock his balls, I had to have them in my mouth, I just knew it, it was visceral, no it was deeper, it was spiritual, it was the very essence of who, of what I was.

I looked up at Eric, he smiled and nodded as my hands gently took hold, his cock in my right, his large balls in my left," Just do what comes naturally," he ran his fingers through my hair.

It was tentative at first, a small kiss on the tip and then a lick along the bottom, I could feel myself getting hard again as the musky aroma of his manhood filled my senses.

"MMMmmm," I moaned as I took just the head of his cock in my mouth, giving his balls a gentle squeeze,

"That's my boy," Eric's soft baritone voice drifted through my head, "that's my beautiful boy," I knew all I wanted was to please him.

Slowly I explored with my hands, my lips, and my tongue, kissing, caressing, and fondling Erics cock and balls, finding that with a little patience and technique, I could get both of his balls in my mouth at the same time, something he really seemed to enjoy, but not quite as much as me, I giggled to myself as I sucked the glorious orbs hard; "fuck," he exclaimed as his knees almost gave out.

Sliding my lips up his shaft, I twirled my tongue around his gorgeous head, sliding it once again between my waiting lips and into my hungry mouth, my tongue sliding along the bottom as I took him as deep as I could.

When I started to gag, Eric took my head in his hands and whispered softly for me to just relax, "that's it, you're doing so well, just relax and try to swallow," I looked up into his eyes, feeding on the compassion, driven by the tinge of lust, I took a deep breath through my nose, relaxed and gulped, he slid down my throat, his balls hitting my chin, he closed his eyes and moaned, I felt a strange sense of pride rise from deep within me.

Gently pulling him all the way out, I smiled up at Eric and tried again, twice, three times, four, and then it was easy, I could slide his entire cock deep into my throat without any resistance," beautiful Charlie, I'm going to take over now, OK?" I looked up at him and nodded, his cock still deep in my throat, his hands gripped the sides of my head and he began to thrust.

I found I could catch quick gulps of air when he pulled out just far enough, my body trembled with pleasure, I could feel his arousal growing, his cock seemed to get bigger as he fucked my mouth.

My ass started to pulse, and I grabbed his balls and fondled them, sliding one hand back between his legs, stroking his ass, pressing my fingertip into his rose as he had done to mine before he took my virginity earlier that day, anything I could think of to increase his pleasure.

Eric moaned, "my god Charlie, you are so fucking perfect, I'm going to cum pretty boy, that's ok, isn't it?" I knew he wasn't asking. I squeezed his balls gently as his legs and ass tightened, I felt him spasm as he groaned, his warm juice shooting down my throat, one pulse then two, and the third, his cock slid out of my throat until just the head was in my mouth, I closed my lips around him, a fourth and then a fifth, the wonderful salty goo coated my tongue. Using my hand, I stroked his slippery cock, pumping the last drops of his gift into my mouth.

When I was sure I had it all, I kissed the tip of his cock and sat back on my heels, smiling up at him I opened my mouth, showing him what I had captured, opening my throat, and swallowing it all.

"That was your first time?' I nodded as Eric shook his head and helped me to my feet, picking me up in his arms and carrying me to the bed while I wrapped my arms around his neck and covered his neck and cheek with kisses.

"Lotion," he grinned at me, I pointed across the room to my shower supplies. He laid me gently on the bed and walked across the room, I watched mesmerized as his butt flexed above his beautiful muscular legs, "Lavender, really?"

"I could lie and say It was on sale, but I like the way it smells," I could feel myself blush.

"Ok, pretty girl," he emphasized girl and it sent butterflies surging through my stomach.

"You really think I'm pretty?' I smiled as he walked back across the room, my eyes fixated on his slowly hardening cock.

"Charlie, yes, I do. You are beautiful, but right now, I just want to fuck that tight little ass of yours, is that ok with you?" he cocked his head to one side and raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you'd never ask," I opened my legs, winked, and beckoned him to the bed, biting my bottom lip as seductively as I could.

We were past foreplay, I had been rock hard ever since Eric bottomed out in my throat, my little cock leaking like a broken faucet, I needed him in me now. I watched as he poured lotion into his hand, slathering it all over his gorgeous manhood, getting it hard again, stroking myself slowly I licked my lips as he moved toward me, opening myself further giving him access, one than two slick fingers slid inside me, the smell of lavender filling my head, shivers ripped up and down my spine as I pushed myself onto his hand.

"Somebody's eager," he grinned at me.

"Your fault, you ruined me this afternoon, now all I want is you," I laid back and pulled my legs up to my shoulders.

Eric smiled and pressed his cockhead against my ass, pushing slowly, I knew what to expect this time, pressing back against him I relaxed and moaned loudly as he slid inside me, my god it was wonderful. That incredible feeling of fullness started to grow as he slowly pushed deeper and deeper, "Kiss me," I begged, arching my back, and relishing the feeling of my man taking me like only he could.

His lips found mine as he shoved his shaft into me, bottoming out, I shuddered as my cock exploded between us, I wrapped my legs around him as if I needed to keep him from trying to escape. This was so different, seeing the lust in his eyes as he fucked me, running my hands over his chest, digging my fingers into the hair, kissing his neck, sucking his nipples as he drove into me over and over again. I pulled his lips to mine, biting his bottom lip hard, eliciting a loud moan and a violent thrust into my ass for my trouble; I did it again, another violent thrust, my god I loved this, I think I heard myself scream.

Eric covered my mouth with his, his tongue diving deep between my lips, his body gliding across mine, sweat mixing with cum, coating both of us, my hands explored his broad shoulders as my feet pushed him deeper and deeper into my ass, every thrust driving me higher and higher, the feelings of ecstasy growing stronger and stronger as he pummeled me senseless.

I could feel it growing deep inside me, unlike anything I had ever felt, it spread through my core, to my arms and legs, a feeling so intense I couldn't give it a name, my universe exploded as my body spasmed, my breath lost to me as tremors of pleasure ripped my soul apart and gently wove it back together, once, twice, three times, waves of pleasure rushed over me. I looked up to see Eric arch his back, his body tensing, I knew he was moaning, I knew he was filling me with his seed, but I couldn't hear anything, every nerve in my body felt like it had fired at once, my entire body was in overload.

Eric shuddered and collapsed on top of me, I caught my breath as tremors and aftershocks rippled through me, my own little cock pulsing, spewing once more between us. I started laughing uncontrollably.

"What's funny," Eric kissed me gently as his flaccid cock slipped from my gaping ass.

"Well, for one, I think you and I both need a shower, and two, we are definitely sleeping in your room tonight, Ms. Marshall is going to kill us for what we did to these sheets."

His laugh joined mine, we kissed and cuddled and reveled in our glorious mess, finding our way down the hall, and into the shower. WE took our time washing each other, me rubbing my hands over his body, exploring every inch, lathering his chest and stomach between passionate kisses. Turning him around, I started on his back, admiring this broad shoulders, thin waist, and tight ass, he was too perfect, he was what a man is supposed to be. Turning him again, I focused on his legs and finally his crotch, taking my time with his jewels, more out of enjoyment than making sure they were clean, Eric certainly didn't complain and when he started to get hard again, I smiled at the possibilities.

It was Erics turn, the now familiar feeling of his hands on my body brought the same chills and shivers they had since the very first time he touched me, it was electric, I closed my eyes and moaned and all he had done was start soaping my chest, "I so love the way you touch me," I pulled him into a passionate kiss, "please don't ever stop," he smiled and turned me around to do my back.

It took him forever to finish, his hands running up and down my back around to my chest, fondling my breasts, I could feel him huge behind me, I knew where I wanted this to go. His gentle hands made their way down to my hips, he knelt and scrubbed up and down my legs, turning me again, letting the water rinse the soap from my body before he took me in his mouth, running his hand between my legs and using the remnants of the soap to slide his fingers into my ass, massaging my prostate. I never had a chance, I exploded immediately. My knees buckling, I slid down into his arms, he wrapped me in a kiss that shook my soul, picking me up and pinning me against the wall of the shower, I wrapped my legs around him, reaching down and guiding him to my pulsing rose, I lowered myself onto his cock. Eric turned and laid me back, his strong hands on my hips, I could see his arms bulge as he held me suspended under the hot spray, I was a toy for his pleasure and he used me completely, driving into me harder and harder as I fondled myself, letting me head fall back, moaning his name over and over until he spewed deep inside my bowels and I erupted across my stomach and chest.

Slowly dropping to his knees, he pulled me to him, kissing me hard as his softening member slipped from me, my own sticky juice coating my stomach as his dripped from my ass, we cuddled and kissed until the shower turned cold, drying each other off, Eric swept me from my feet, carrying me to his room and laying me gently on the bed. Sliding in next to me, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, kissing me on the cheek.

I lay there quietly, thinking of just how far I would go, all the things I would do for the man that had taught me so much in such a short time. Wrapped in his strong arms, listening to his breathing, his hair tickling my back just a little as his soft cock rubbed against my ass, I snuggled as close to him as I could, smiled and closed my eyes, there was nowhere else I wanted to be.

ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,385 Followers