Sunday Brunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I - we've - done this before - jacking-off for each other, and Tim was certainly up for one more time. He raised his eyebrows in question, and I gave him just the slightest nod, to indicate "Yes - do it." He put his book back on the end table and began to unbutton and unzip his jeans, then pushed them down so that, like my sweats, his jeans fell to the floor. He stepped out of the puddled jeans and scootched himself down in the couch, and like me he slid one hand inside his briefs and began stroking the cock that was thickening inside them.

But so far this was like what we've done lots of times before, putting on a show for each other, and these shows always led to... other stuff. But this time - this time was going to be like none of the other times.

I slowly lifted my hips and peeled my panties down and kicked my feet free of my sweats, and now I could pull my legs back and spread them, giving Tim what I hoped was a magnificent view of my coral-pink pussy. He rewarded me by sliding his briefs down, so now what had been contained in them sprang into full view.

And that's what it did - it sprang free of the tight waistband and into my full view, and it assured me that my performance was, indeed, getting the effect that I wanted for... for what was coming next...

Because now was the time for me to stick my hand down into the cushion beside me and pull out the "star" of the evening - my new purchase - my Size Queen Double Dong.

And surprise it was. Tim practically did a comedy actor's double-take when he saw the long semi-floppy cherry red dildo. And then he smiled. He knew that our "show" tonight was going to feature an act that was completely different.

He just didn't know how different.

I started by doing the same kinds of things that I do when I put on a display with my vibrator. I slicked up the dong with a little of the LustLube that I'd hidden in the cushions along with the dong. Then, with my legs pulled back lewdly and my pussy on full, outrageous display, I touched the tip - just the tip - of my new toy against my pussy - and held it just like that, held it 'til Tim was practically drooling for me to do more with it.

And I did. Like with the vibrator, I began by sliding it up and down in my slit, first little exploratory probes, and then longer, and then deeper, probing. And like with the vibrator, I began to slide it, inch by inch, inside me - inside my wet, red pussy.

What was different this time, though, was just how many inches I could slide inside my gaping wet pussy. And I looked across at Tim, and at his eyes that were fixed on my pussy and at the long fat tube that was working its way inside me. And I could see him, worrying about just how much of that shiny fat red tube I could put inside me without hurting myself, and at the same time wanting to see more and more of it disappear up inside me until... until...?

So I gave Tim a good dildo show. And I have to admit, I enjoyed it, too - the size of my aptly-named Size Queen filled me perfectly and just a little bit more. I was getting a thrill from showing off for Tim, but I was also getting a thrill from the artificial cock that was filling me more and more each time I pressed on it.

When I got to the point I'd planned, with the dildo firmly seated all the way inside me, that left it with a good portion still outside - looking, I hoped, like it was a cock sticking out of my body - and, I hoped, leaving Tim wondering about what could - what might happen if his girlfriend had a big - fat - red - cock sticking out of her body?

I gave him a little time to wonder about that, but I didn't want to keep him waiting too long. Heck, I didn't want to keep me waiting too long.

I raised myself out of the easy chair, but being careful to keep the dildo firmly in its place, inside me, but also sticking out in front of me like a... like a cock. And while I was approaching Tim there on the couch I could see him get this strange expression. It was like a combination of dread, like "What the hell is she going to do...?" with this weird anticipation, like "I don't know what she's going to do - but I want her to do it!"

I smiled as I eased over to Tim, and somehow he got the idea that he should lean back in the couch and let me guide him to... to... wherever. I helped him get his legs all the way up on the couch, then put my hands under his knees and lifted - lifted until his legs were pushed all the way back, almost to his chest, and his cock sticking straight up - and his asshole tilted up toward me...

Toward my big - fat - red - lubricated cock.

I reached down between the sofa cushions and pulled out the plastic tube of Butt Butter I'd hidden there earlier, then reached behind the couch for the big towel I'd also stashed here - I told you I had this all planned out! I pushed a little harder on the backs of his thighs to lift his butt up and off of the couch, then slid the towel in under him and smoothed it out a little.

And there, with Tim's legs pushed back and his hips tilted up toward me, I leaned forward, and I stuck my tongue into his cute little butthole.

I love doing this - rimming Tim, prodding his butthole with my tongue, trying to work it in, like I'm trying to fuck his ass with my tongue -- which I can't, of course, but I love the nasty idea. I don't know exactly how it feels to Tim when I do this - probably like how it feels when he does it to me, licks my puckered little asshole - but he loves that I love doing it.

But you know that for what I had in mind there was no way I was going to get the job done with just my tongue. I gave his tight little orifice one last, long, loving lick and then flipped open the cap on the Butt Butter and squirted a glob onto my finger. Just one finger at first, just to get things started. Like usual, I touched the tip of my finger to his puckered little rosebud, already wet from my tongue, and began, first, to rub, then to work my finger around and inside, the tight little hole getting just a little looser with each twist.

A little more lube and the second finger went in, and with this one came a groan from Tim. Tim likes this - he likes having his ass stimulated. He likes the feeling of slick fingers sliding in and out through that tight ring, massaging the sensitive skin.

And he likes it when I penetrate him - he likes feeling my fingers exploring him inside him there.

More lube and more fingers, and now I have three long fingers bunched together, worming, corkscrewing their way into him. Now he's rocking his hips along with me, like he's trying to get my probing fingers even deeper inside him, inside his rectum.

And I think that now he's ready. I'm ready - to do what it is I've fantasized doing since I saw the long double-ended dildo in the store - and maybe even longer.

I slowly withdrew my slippery fingers from Tim's asshole - and ran them up and down the length of the red "cock" that was sticking out of my body.

I was going to fuck Tim with my big - red - POWERFUL - cock!

Just to be certain, I squeezed some more of the lube onto my "cock" and used just the tips of two fingers to make sure that the whole exposed part was covered with a generous coating. Then I looked into his eyes.

And I saw it - recognition, desire, a little fear - and the invitation-command: DO IT!

I put the red silicone tip of the dildo right against his asshole and then I paused. To give him one last chance to say no - but also one last chance for me to look in his eyes and see his doubt - and his anticipation.

And I pressed. I held the cock steady with my thumb and finger, and I pushed, steadily, until I felt Tim's asshole give way and give me - give my cock - entrance into his inner sanctum.

And once I felt the crown of my dildo-cock slip past that barrier, I stopped. To look, and to see Tim's reaction to being penetrated. His reaction to being fucked by his girlfriend.

But also for me, to appreciate what was happening, what I'd done - what I'm doing.

I've just driven a cock into my lover's asshole -- how do I feel about that.

How do I feel? I feel... powerful. And nasty. I feel so low-down, thinking of what I'm really doing: I've got a giant dildo stuffed up firmly inside me, and I'm using it to fuck a guy in the ass. I'm pretty sure most girls would feel powerful, too.

And Tim? Tim smiled, like this was something he'd been waiting for all his life but didn't know it.

Or, at least, something he'd been waiting for since that very first time - the first time we both realized that we weren't going to be just a one or two night thing.

But I've just gotten started. I'm inside Tim, but I haven't really fucked him yet.

I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around my "cock," close to my pussy, to hold the dildo firmly in place so it doesn't slip out of me, and I start. I pressed my hips forward and watched an inch or so of the raspberry-colored silicone cock slide into Tim - slide into his stretching anus. And I stop. And I look at him. And there's this expression, and I can't come up with the words to describe it.

But it isn't, "Stop."

My man likes my "cock" in his ass.

And he wants more of it.

Still holding the dildo firm with my fingers, I press my hips forward again, and this time I watch as another two inches disappear inside Tim's asshole.

This time he groans.

Some discomfort, but also something more, like, "This is what's been missing."

Not missing any more, lover.

And each time I shove farther into Tim, I feel it inside me, too. The pressure, the stimulation - the force.

The few times we've tried this with the strap-on I felt the pressure outside me - on me. Now, this way, I feel the pressure inside me.

It's like a part of my body - a part of me - is connected to Tim - is forcing myself into him.

And I realize - this is what had been missing. Now I'm truly fucking Tim.

I'm a little dizzy at the thought.

But then I feel something. I've been so wrapped up in my own sensations and my own thoughts that I forgot that there's someone else here.

Tim lifts his hips, a little "nudge" to remind me of the rest of my agenda.

This time I pull out of Tim, just an inch or two, and I see his face as it simultaneously registers the loss of the pressure and the exquisite sensations of my cock sliding through the sensitive membranes inside him.

I smile. He smiles, and I push again.

And this time I don't stop, not until all the exposed part of my silicone cock is buried in Tim's ass, just as far, just as deep as it can go.

And we stay like that, and we look at each other.

And we both know - that finally, I can fuck Tim as good as he fucks me.

Then his expression changes again, and I know it's time, and I pull back, and then I push ahead, and then I pull back, maybe a little farther, and then I push in again, all the way, and this way I can feel it inside me - that I'm fucking Tim. Maybe it's kind of like how it feels for him as that part of his body presses in and out of me. I'll never know, of course, but like this, right now, my pussy feels like it's finally fucking Tim.

Tim looks downward, at his cock, then up at me. And I understand. I smile and I nod. And Tim grasps his hard, swollen cock and starts stroking. Not wanting to be left out, I smile and reach down with one hand and start rubbing my fingers around my magic button, already slick with the LustLube and the lubrication from my own lust.

Now my cock and I are fucking Tim, and like this neither of us is going to last too long. I think that with the novel sensations he's experiencing combined with the sheer nasty excitement of what we're doing - of what I'm doing to him, Tim is going to be the first to go.

And in just a few seconds Tim starts to squirt, and I can see his cock pulsing as jets of thick cum shoot upward, then fall back on his belly. And just the sight of this and one more circular rub and I start cumming, and my pelvis jerks, driving the dildo in and out inside Tim, and his cock squirts again...

And I collapse forward onto him - at least, as far as I can with the long dildo pinning us together - and I rub my nipples through the gobs of thick cum on his belly, and I turn my head to the side and rest it on his panting chest and he puts his arms around me and kisses me on my head, on my wild, unruly hair...

So that's how I get to feel something like what Tim feels when he's fucking me.

~ ~ ~

Since then we've learned other ways to use our enormous cock. Sometimes instead of lying on his back with his legs pulled up Tim will get on his hands and knees and I'll fuck him doggie-style with my - "our" - big cock. Other times we'll fuck each other ass-to-ass. We've even figured out how by lying "end-to-end" with our heads in opposite directions and our legs open so we're "scissoring" each other we can fuck with Tim's cock in my pussy and the Size Queen inside both of us, and with our legs scissored like that we can clasp hands and pull ourselves together, driving us sooo deep into each other.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My parents and Tim are going to have to meet each other sometime. I want them to, and Tim wants to. The challenge is, when? And how?

Like always, I talked with Mom, and we both kind of came to the same conclusion - that it would be best if we went to visit them, there, on Daddy's "home turf" - and hers.

My Daddy is a big, burly man - almost intimidating, and this impression isn't helped by the fact that most of the time he has this gruff, almost grumpy demeanor. But he loves my mom like crazy, and maybe even more importantly, he respects her judgement. And needless to say, he loves his little girl to pieces and would do just about anything for her happiness.

So we arranged to drive the five hours down to Murrieta on Saturday, stay overnight - if all went well! - and drive back Sunday. And as you can imagine, I was kind of apprehensive - okay, nervous. Not about anything in particular, or anything my parents might do or say, or anything Tim might do - or anything I might do. But still, this was a really important occasion in our lives - all our lives - and I just didn't want anything... I just wanted everything to go well, that's all.

Tim, on the other hand?

"Look. You say your parents are sane, rational people who deep-down are good at heart, and I'm sure they don't want anything but your happiness. And they tried to raise you to have good judgement, so in the end they probably trust you to make good decisions and make the right choices."

And once again I remember why I love this man.

So the drive down went okay. We talked about... things - things we saw, my school, Tim's current client project. We stopped a couple of times for a break, but finally... the moment. Pulling into my parents' driveway, it all seemed... different. This is the home I've lived in for most of my 22 years. But this time was different. This wasn't - isn't - my home anymore. Now my home is where I am, with Tim, and this place is my parents' home.

By the time we got the car doors open my mom was already out of the house and in the driveway and hugging me, her daughter. Daddy followed her, more deliberately - less enthusiastically. But then he got this big smile and opened his arms, and as I've done all my life I ran into those big strong arms and felt the love and the protection that this big, gruff man has given me since the day they first brought me home from the hospital.

"Mom, Daddy - this is Tim."

And now Tim can see where I got my looks. My mom, Aleysha, has this look, like she's from the Middle East, sometimes almost Arab, and I look like the child of my parents - my features are like my mom's, but my skin is just a shade darker - more "African" - and I have my father's wider, flatter nose. So, like I said - my parents' child.

Mom behaved exactly like I knew she would. No exaggerated "Welcome to the family!" or "Let's see who our little girl's brought home!" No "Call me 'Mom.'"

No, she did what I thought she would. She greeted him warmly, like any guest in her home, then promptly set about assessing what kind a man Tim is and whether he's right for her daughter.

I wasn't worried. I knew that she'd find out what kind of man - what kind of person - Tim is, and that she'd the man that I see.

Daddy, on the other hand,...

First, of course, I was bringing home the man I was going to be with - my fiance' - except for the fact that there had never been the mention of marriage. So of course in my dad's eyes any man I brought home would immediately be suspect.

And then there was...

I had warned Tim before about my dad's attitudes, toward the white race and all, and I expected him to be... reserved would be the most constructive way of putting it. And, indeed, Daddy didn't step forward, didn't stick out his hand to shake - just... looked.

And Tim didn't seem to be the least bit surprised or put-off or bothered by this. Tim knows who he is - in every respect - and he didn't feel the need to "shine-up" to my dad. He just smiled and said, warmly, "Hello, Mr. Richardson, I've been looking forward to meeting Carinne's family."

Daddy just nodded and made a brief "harrumphing" sound.

And my mom smiled. She knows my Daddy, and she knew that Tim had just scored points with him by not affecting a lot of enthusiasm or trying too hard.

"Come on into the house - you're both probably tired from the long drive."

We "freshened up," and then Mom showed Tim around the house. Conspicuously, there was no mention of where he would be sleeping.

"Let's go into the kitchen - we can have coffee, and I just baked some cinnamon rolls - you do drink coffee, don't you, Tim?"

So we sat around the table and talked - except for Daddy, of course. He mostly sat with his arms crossed, listening to the conversation, and I'm sure he was kind of peeved that he didn't hear anything he could object to.

Finally, it was Tim who took the bull by the horns.

"Mr. Richardson, I'm not sure what you're expecting, but Carinne and I didn't come here to ask for your permission. Carinne felt - feels - that it's her decision to make. What Carinne wants - what we both want - is your approval. It's very important to her - to both of us - and we hope that you'll give it."

Mama and I watched, holding our breaths, while Daddy grumped and harrumphed for ten or fifteen seconds. Then he slowly, almost reluctantly, held out his hand.

"'Guess you should start calling me Henry."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Girls' relationships with their best friends are different from men's. Very different.

And the most different way has to do with their boyfriends. Tim and I talked about it once.

Lots of girls, when they've got a boyfriend they feel is really special, they want to share him with their best girlfriend. And by "share," I mean sex.

If a guy has a girl and he's really into her, there's no way he's going to let a buddy - even his very best friend - get anywhere near her. But girls - there's something strange, or maybe not "strange," but very... different. For some girls, if they have a guy that they feel is really... exceptional, then they want to share him with their best friend. Yes, they want their BFF to have sex with their exceptional boyfriend.

A girl would go homicidal if her guy and her friend hooked up on their own, without her fixing it up. But if she gives the guy to her girlfriend, to share - that's okay. Crazy, but that's how it is.