Sunday in the Valley

Story Info
60 year-old wife finds lust and love.
7.4k words
4.25
55.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers

I woke up with the full sun warming my face, with a peace of mind and a sense of physical well-being I hadn't felt for years. I patted the bed to my left, but Len wasn't there.

Len? No, Bill!

My eyes shot open and I was suddenly fully awake, as a surge of adrenalin shot through my naked body. As I scrambled to find my pajamas, I slid across a spot on the sheet that was still damp and a little slimy. Oh, my God! What had I done?

When I finally found my pj's and put them on, I opened the closed door of the guest room a crack, and peeked out, not knowing who or what I was going to encounter. The narrow view down the hallway showed only a tiny portion of the living room part of the "great room," and the bathroom door in the hall wall opposite.

I scampered quickly across the hall, and got into the bathroom quickly, pulling the door closed behind me as quietly as I could. Rationally, I understood that both Pat and Bill obviously knew what I had done last night, so being quiet and furtive was sort of stupid. On the other hand, I didn't really feel like confronting either of them just yet.

Maybe never?

As I brushed my teeth and gave myself a quiet sponge-bath to remove the remaining traces of last night's foolishness, I came to several realizations about what kind of a day was ahead for me.

First, there was no way I could get out of this house without encountering Pat or Bill, or both. And, given that, second, there was no way they wouldn't want to talk with me about what had happened last night (and here, I studiously refused to give it a name in my mind.) Third, that would result in either an angry confrontation with Pat (probably not likely from what she had said and done yesterday), yet another proposition from Bill (my guess is that this was extremely likely (although if he DIDN'T suggest something more, I oddly felt that I would be insulted), or just an embarrassed emotional breakdown from me (most likely of all, from the way I was feeling right then.)

After I finally got myself together, brushed away my bed hair, and went back across the hall to get dressed, I paused to pack everything into my overnight case, in the forlorn hope that I might, indeed be able to scoot out of the house before I got caught.

I grabbed my case, my coat, and my purse, and slid stealthily out of the room again, went to the end of hall, and peeked out into the "great room." What I saw made my heart leap to my throat.

On the breakfast bar between the dining area and the kitchen were the dirty dishes and the remains of breakfast for two, and Len's familiar old leather jacket was draped over the back of one of the high stools there.

Len was here already!

I leaned back against the wall of the bedroom hallway, and waited for my heart to quit pounding. What if Len had been joking around ... he liked to do that, say ridiculous things with as straight a face as he could to catch people off guard. If that was the case here, well, he certainly had caught ME off guard!

What if they ALL had been just joking around, and then when Bill came in to apologize, I had let things get out of hand? As soon as this thought occurred to me, it seemed like the most likely scenario. The three of them had been playing an elaborate practical joke on me, and I had let it get entirely out of control!

But, then, what was with Pat's behavior after she watched me with her husband? That happened, didn't it? For a second, the politics of the situation faded as I tried to visualize exactly what had happened, and that led to my first sharp memory this morning of Bill's enormous sexual equipment, and how it had felt inside of me, and an irrational thrill of excitement ran through me, along with something else ... pride? ... and THAT jarred me back to the situation at hand.

Where had everybody gone? Did I want to find them, or did I want to just take this opportunity to skip out like the coward I was realizing that I was, and call Len to tell him to meet me at home?

Just then I heard Len's voice, his words indistinct, from across the "great room," where another little hall led to the master suite. I resolved to deal with my situation as squarely and as honestly as I could, so I set down my bags and coat, and walked across the room.

When I entered the short hallway, various little noises led me toward Pat and Bill's big bedroom. I stopped when I saw Bill through the doorway, still in his pajamas, sitting in the big over-stuffed leather chair there, leaning forward, his elbows on his knees, peering intently at something to the left, concealed from my view.

At first, Bill was unaware of me, but I suppose I moved a little, and his eyes and attention turned briefly to me. He smiled, and gestured that I should come in the room, but also put his finger to his lips in the classic gesture directing me to be quiet.

I walked toward him, trying to be careful to be as quiet as possible, as I realized that what I had been hearing was Len, vocalizing but not talking, quietly grunting and sighing from time to time. I also heard clearly for the first time a tiny rhythmic squeaking and what sounded like Pat gasping..

I'm slow, but not stupid, as they say, so I wasn't really surprised that, when I had advanced far enough to see fully into the room, I saw my husband lying in the middle of Bill and Pat's big king-sized bed, naked of course, with my sister, also nude, bouncing herself up and down on him as she straddled his hips.

Pat was leaning forward, her hands together at her wrists, splayed out over Len's hairy chest, using them to take her weight as she levered herself up and down on what I assumed was Len's cock in her pussy.

For his part, Len was just enjoying the view and the ride, idly running one hand over Pat's small left breast, and rubbing a circle on her admirably flat tummy with the other, his thumb dipping down now and then to where their sex was joined.

Again, my head was awhirl with conflicting thoughts and emotions.

I can't say that my first feeling wasn't a powerful jolt of jealousy deep in my gut. My second thought was that I was being ridiculously hypocritical ... sauce for the goose and all that! But, I was actually shocked to think that Len would actually do such a thing! My own behavior notwithstanding.

Before last night, I had never been with another man than my Leonard. And, although I was pretty sure he had done some things before we met, I had really never doubted that he had been faithful for our entire marriage.

But here he was, in full light of day, merrily fucking my sister (well, she was fucking him, actually, but still) while her husband watched. I reminded myself of my own behavior yet again, and tried to get my feelings of betrayal, anxiety for our marriage, and jealousy under control.

Bill interrupted my train of thought with a quiet "psst!" I glanced at him, and he was again gesturing for me to come over next to him to watch the couple on the bed. I walked over and sat down on the floor in front of Bill's chair between his knees and leaned back to watch the spectacle and think some more.

I could easily see that Pat and Len were each reaching their climaxes -- Pat jammed herself down HARD onto Len, and her arms collapsed as she fell forward onto my husband, clasping him tightly in her arms as she seemed to be butting her head into his chest. I recognized Len's reaction; he stiffened and also clung tightly to Pat, his hips arching up as I imagined him spewing his semen up into her compact little body. When Len and I made love in this position, his hip thrust pushed his penis up forcefully into me, and maybe he was doing that to my sister, but he was also lifting her lighter body up completely off of the bed, and now her only contact with the mattress was where her toes touched it down by the space below his hips. They froze that way for a few seconds, Pat silent, Len growling dangerously. Then they collapsed together in a heap of flesh.

I watched as the two of them lay there, eyes closed, panting and covered with perspiration, hugging one another. If I didn't know better, I would swear they were in love. Were they?

I felt Bill moving behind me, and then I felt something heavy, hot, and soft resting on my right shoulder and touching my cheek. I instinctively turned my head, and came eye to ... uh ... eye with Bill's swollen cock. I wasn't actually surprised, except for the fact that it seemed even bigger in the light of day.

All the barriers were down. I just grabbed Bill's cock, rolled over, got to my knees, and started licking that incredible thing. I knew Pat and Len would eventually open their eyes and see us there, but I not only didn't care, I was actually excited for that to happen. I wanted my husband to see me doing this lustful, shameful thing with this other man, being the active, sexual woman again that he had married and then I had lost somewhere along the way.

As I licked Bill, he was caressing my head, ruffling up my hair, occasionally tugging on me to get me to take him fully into my mouth.

I was frankly hesitant. I was truly worried about fitting his cock, so long, but also so obscenely big around, into my mouth. But I determined to try, and soon, the bulbous knob on the tip of his penis was filling my mouth as if I'd put an entire apple in there.

My tongue had a little room to move around, and I became very aware again of Bill's foreskin "wattle," fondling it and bathing it in saliva, but the number of things I could do was very limited because the head of Bill's cock almost completely filled my mouth!

I started to panic when I felt Bill trying to push himself deeper into my mouth. Immediately, he shoved the soft pallet at the top back of my throat up into my nasal passage, and I started to gag. I had rarely taken Len in my mouth over our whole marriage (although he seemed to like licking ME, and I certainly was okay with THAT), and when I did, I don't remember ever gagging. I'm sure it was partly a matter of size, but also Len's consideration for my feelings. Len was always gentle and sensitive to my reactions, but Bill seemed to be just enjoying himself.

Which was okay, but I really felt like I was going to throw up. I raised up, trying to withdraw from Bill's impaling rod down my throat, but he had a strong clamp on my head, with his fingers tangled in my hair. I started to panic, and just punched my hands into Bill's stomach and PUSHED, trying to get him the hell out of my mouth.

Bill's stomach wasn't the best surface to give me a purchase against which to push, but I did succeed in pulling him part way out. But Bill still had a painful death grip on my hair, and, thinking I was doing this stuff on purpose, I guess, he pulled me back toward him.

I still hadn't gotten my balance, and fell forward, feeling more than a little light-headed. I made one more effort, moved my feet forward toward the foot of the chair, moved my hands up to his more-solid ribs, and pushed hard again, just as I felt the first blast of cum shooting out of the cock embedded in me.

Bill let go of my hair in his ecstasy, and now, my balance was off again the other direction. His cock popped out of my mouth just as suddenly as it had plunged in, while squirting another jet of semen into my open, gasping mouth, and I fell over onto my butt, as Bill spurted a couple more streams of semen, first on my face, then as his ejaculation diminished, onto my sweater, then my slacks, and finally onto my tennis shoes.

Bill was oblivious, his head leaned back on the chair, staring blindly at the ceiling.

I was stunned, just sitting there wondering what had just happened, coughing, swallowing and trying to spit out the number of pubic hairs I had seemed to accumulate along the way. I belatedly remembered a couple of the reasons I really didn't care for sucking dicks.

Behind me, I heard Pat giggling, and Len saying "Jesus, Jean, that was fantastic! I had no idea Bill was so ... so ... I had no IDEA!"

I fell onto my back, glanced up and back to see Len and Pat, seemingly upside-down, lying there on the bed, each propped up on an elbow, gaping at the scene before them. I saw Len get up and come over to me, his limp penis hanging down, dripping all over the place, and he knelt down, bent over me, and gave me a sweet kiss, probably getting some of Bill's cum on his lips, and said, "Are you okay, hon? That looked like it might have been uncomfortable!"

That Len! So perceptive! Was it the gagging, the coughing, or the spitting that gave it away, I wonder?

Everybody got all involved with putting me back together, rinsing the cum off of my clothes, putting clothes on themselves, and all that sort of busy maintenance stuff for a few minutes. No one said anything about what had happened. We just seemed to ignore it for a while.

Eventually, we all wandered out to the great room, and sat down at the breakfast bar, Pat and Bill on the kitchen side, Len and I on the dining room side. Pat threw together another couple of breakfasts for Bill and me, and poured everyone a cup of coffee, then started a new pot.

While Bill ate contentedly, I asked hoarsely for something cold to drink, still hacking and coughing trying to get the parts of my throat back into their normal positions. Pat poured me a glass of orange juice and another one of cold milk. I got my purse and rooted around in there until I found my little day-of-the-week pill container, shook out the Sunday compartment full of little pills of various sizes and colors, and made a good-faith effort to swallow them all at once with a big gulp of juice. After following that with a couple of sips of scalding-hot coffee, I started to feel better.

Bill was going on about how he was just over the moon about the fact that I was able to suck his cock, how Pat was so small that she had actually split her lip trying to even get him in once! I had to interrupt his glowing memories to mention that it had been a terrible mistake on my part, made me think I was going to die, and was something I really never wanted to experience again, no matter what.

I heard Bill quietly say to himself, "We'll see."

And my loving husband just laughed!

When Len saw the look on my face when he laughed, he grabbed me in a big bear hug and said, "Aah. I'm sorry, hon. I didn't mean to laugh!" He held my head to his shoulder and gently stroked my hair.

I was so overwhelmed with the emotional impact of everything that had happened, I couldn't help but start to cry. Len continued to cuddle me, and I heard Pat and Bill say consoling words. I also heard Pat say, quietly, "It was funny, though!" and I just couldn't resist giggling at myself. Len let go of me, and held me at arm's length and looked at me to see if I was okay, but I had started to laugh uncontrollably and just shook my head.

It was contagious. Soon, everyone was laughing hysterically, and after we settled down a little, I could tell the tension had been shattered. Everybody just sat back in their chairs and drank their coffee for a while, while I poked at my eggs and bacon and drank my juice, milk, and coffee.

Len said he had actually set out right after I had called him back last night, and had arrived very early this morning. He wasn't sure what the situation was in the house, but it looked like everything was peaceful, quiet, and dark, so he just took a nap in his old pickup for a few hours.

At about seven, Pat woke him by tapping on the driver's-side window. She wiggled a steaming cup of coffee at him, and he unfolded himself out of the truck with several groans and came inside.

Pat told us that Bill and I were still fast asleep at that point, but that she had recounted to Len what she had seen last night, which was almost everything. Len had sat quietly and sipped at his coffee, then asked her if I looked like I was having a good time.

"I told him, 'Hell, yes, Lenny! She was flailing around and yelping like a kid!'" Pat said. "Then Lenny just smiled and started to eat his breakfast. After maybe fifteen minutes, he looked at me and simply said, 'What about us, then?' I said, 'What ABOUT us?' Len didn't say anything else, he just stood up, took me by the hand, and led me into the bedroom. Somewhere along the line, Bill came in, and you know the rest!"

It wasn't anything I didn't know or hadn't imagined. Suddenly Bill looked at his watch and said, "Oh my goodness! It's almost nine o'clock!" Both Bill and Pat jumped up and started cleaning up the kitchen and obviously getting ready for something.

"What's up, guys?" Len said, finishing his coffee.

"Church is at 10:00!" Pam said. "What time do you guys have to head home?"

"Uh, well, I work tomorrow, so I really need to be back by eight this evening or thereabouts ... anyway, I don't really want to drive that route again at night!" Len said. "What's that got to do with what time church is? You guys going to church?"

"That seems kind of weird," I said, "considering what we've all just been doing!"

Pat and Bill just stopped in their tracks and looked at me.

"I don't think that's weird at all, Jean," Pat said, very serious. "We're all sinners, you know, and we always have been. God loves us no matter what we do!"

"Convenient!" I said. Len and I had sort of dropped out of organized religion altogether once we were married. We went to a Unitarian Church for a few years after the kids were born just to give them an idea of what all the fuss was about, but that's about as little religion as you can have and still go to church every week. Since the kids were grown, we just hadn't given it much thought one way or another, except when someone was getting married or buried.

"I don't agree with that at all!" Pat said. "If you mean that you think it's hypocritical to have sex with one another's spouses then go to church right after, I think that's just wrong, completely wrong!"

"Why's that, Pat?" Len said, heading off my flip response and a possible argument.

"Well, in the first place, I don't see that we did anything wrong! We all love one another, and there isn't any sneaking around or anything. Why not enjoy one another? And, I think if you feel that we DID do something wrong, well, isn't that exactly the time you should go to church and ask for God's guidance?"

We ended up going with them.

They told us we didn't have to change clothes, that their church down by the river was very casual, but I thought maybe a semen-stained sweater and jeans was maybe stretching the bounds a little, so I changed back into the slacks outfit I had on yesterday. Rumpled, but not licentious. Then we all piled into Pat's little Subaru station wagon and headed to town.

Their church was a very small non-denominational Christian congregation, and the service was very straight-forward. None of the mystical incense or Latin that I remembered from my youth (I told you I was old!) as a Catholic. Unfortunately, the homily or sermon or whatever you want to call it was on the topic of extra-marital sexuality. They were against it.

Afterwards, as we sat in a little café in what passes for a downtown in those tiny San Luis Valley towns, Pam launched.

"Well, I just don't agree with that at all!" she said. "We weren't 'lusting in our hearts after forbidden fruit' or any of that! We were just having some fun and being real loving to our family!"

"Uh, Pat?" Bill said in a very soft voice, trying to set an example, I guess. "Maybe you could speak a little more softly! We're getting noticed!"

It was true. Several people at surrounding tables had turned to look at us after Pat's outburst, and then went back to their meals and table companions, although I'm betting there was some interesting table-talk right after that. There seemed to be a scatting of muted laughter around us.

"Oh, poop!" Pat said, but more quietly. "They don't know what we're talking about! Anyway, if you guys don't have to leave until maybe five or so, do you think we could go back to the house and try a couple more things?"

Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers
12