Sunday Morning

Info
A spoiled kitten on Sunday Morning.
371 words
3.86
4.7k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asmrrain
asmrrain
16 Followers

It's early Sunday morning after a long night out. We're both tired, but being next to you makes my skin tingle.

I hold you close to me and my body pulses gently against yours. I can tell you're tired, but after the cascade of orgasms you gave me last night I'm hungry for more.

You say, "not now Kitten, I'm tired". I bite your ear and whisper, "please Daddy".

You moan, defeated, and accept me on top of you. It doesn't take much to change your mind.

You touch me gently.
You touch me not so gently.
You stroke me, caress me, and kiss me.
You scratch me, choke me, and bite me.

My body quivers as you tease me,
As you softly stroke my clit,
As you slap it,
As you nibble on my inner thigh.

Your fingers slide inside me, first two, and then 3. Before I know it, your whole fist in inside me. I love how it feels when you fist fuck me. You make me cum so hard.

After 3, maybe 4 consecutive orgasms you come up for air to kiss me and lay on top of me. I feel your cock rubbing against my vulva. You worked so hard and you're tired, but I'm still not satiated.

When I say I want your cock, you say you're tired. But I can feel it there, teasing me, and I want it inside me so badly. I ask to suck on it and you oblige.

You position yourself on top of me to face fuck me and I tremble in anticipation.

Tears run down my cheeks as you shove your cock down my throat. Your eyes are saying "take it bitch" as you say "good job kitten".

My pussy is sopping wet, my body begging to be fucked. You stick your cock deeper down my throat and hold it there as I gag. You don't break eye contact.

My whole body trembles uncontrollabily. You can tell I want to cum. You say I've been a good kitten and it's my turn. I know I've already had my turn many times in the past couple days, but I'm not complaining.

I love how much you spoil me ❤

--:--
--:--
1.0
asmrrain
asmrrain
asmrrain
16 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
DrStoneyDrStoney15 days ago

I would spoil you rotten! Feed you my cock and fist whenever you desired…

Gentlesteel22Gentlesteel2229 days ago

This was fun. ☺️

Share this

Similar Stories

Kate Demon House Ch. 01: First Time Kate turns eighteen and is taken by a demon in her old house.in Erotic Horror
Whore Kitty When the boys are away, the kitties will play.in Audio
Lady in Red Ch. 01 Son comforts mother during her marriage breakup.in Incest/Taboo
American Pickers: Peggy 01 A team terrorizes women.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hometime Daddy is coming home and this morning he wants his pleasure.in Anal
More Stories