Sunday Morning Coming Down

Story Info
My wetness growing with my desire.
1.1k words
4.46
4.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Cheryle "Cheri" an Irish Catholic woman thirty years old, 5'2" 103lbs., blue eyes, small cute feet, a heart shaped ass, long red hair with nicely trimmed pubes to match. I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid attorney but I have been turned on by feet cute pampered painted feet for as long as I can remember.

Toe sucking, also known as shrimping, is another form of oral sex. Instead of sucking, nibbling, and licking genitals, though, you or your partner travel farther south to your tootsies. While some people have an immediate "Ew!" response to the idea, plenty of other people love sucking on someone's toes or getting their toes sucked. Sucking toes is often classified as part of a foot fetish, but that's not universally true.

In order for it to be a fetish, most of the arousal will come from the toes or feet themselves. Not the sexual pleasure provided for the person having their toes sucked.

Toe sucking in kink is sometimes known as foot worship which is about the power dynamics between the owners of the feet and the submissive or bottom who worships them with their tongue. In this case, it could be part of a power exchange or it may be a form of erotic humiliation.

This should also not be confused with a high heel or shoe fetish. Sucking on toes, for many people, is pleasurable on its own without any specific attraction to feet or desire for kinky power play. There is also a taboo element to toe sucking which can be part of the turn-on. You're doing something society has told you not to -- and it feels good.

Others enjoy sucking their partner's toes because they know it provides pleasure and makes their partner feel good. It's like anything else in sex. Yes, you want to feel good, but you also want your partner to enjoy the moment, too.

For people on the receiving end, feet are highly sensitive (as anyone who's ticklish already knows) but when stimulated just right, that sensitivity can turn to erotic pleasure. If you've ever groaned in a good way during a foot massage, you know how good the right touch can feel.

But when adults do it for each other, there tends to be a sexual component to it. Though it could be argued that if toe sucking is part of a kinky power dynamic. The appeal of toe sucking for many, though, is the eroticism and sexual pleasure of the experience. Toe sucking can be intimate, erotic, kinky, or just something new to try in bed. It doesn't really matter why you like having your toes sucked or why you want to suck your partner's tootsies. If it's consensual and feels good, go for it....

My obsession has grown I find my self in Church on Sunday mornings turn on by all the beautiful feet, toes peeking at me, plus the up down, on my knees adds a sexual element. My wetness growing with my desire to almost unbearable proportions.

Hurrying home after Church to make love to my self, Laying on my bed exploring my body watching myself writhe in pleasure as my fingers explore and disappear inside my soaking wet pussy. My juices flowing, eyes transfixed, waves of pleasure crashing over me. My hands finding my small breast pinching my delicate nipples caressing and squeezing them. Bringing one of my breast to my mouth I teased with it flicking my tongue over my hard nipple. Taking my time enjoying the show as I let my hand slide down slowly over my flat stomach through my red pubes to my waiting wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, letting my fingers play with with my clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside me slowly moving in and out my wetness growing. My other hand following the same path to find my clit rubbing it gently the whole time watching the scene play out in the bedroom mirror. My juices making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out. I am skilled at the art of fucking myself through years and years of practice.

Tingling all over, legs spread and up, knees bent, what a great view of my sexy body in the mirror. My juices trickling down my ass crack sent shivers up my spine. I could do this for hours bringing myself to the brink, pulling back, teasing myself. I loved bringing my fingers to my mouth tasting myself. Bucking wildly, face distorted in pleasure and pain.

Moaning, rising off the bed to meet my fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, my scent filling the room. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of my ass to my brown flower rubbing my juices on my tight asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one finger inside my ass thrusting in deeper. Then out, then in, adding another finger and a third driving hard pounding my ass, deeper and deeper. Rubbing my swollen clit the first waves of sheer pleasure are encompassing me. Something primal taking over, losing all rational control, I submit to forces not seen. Bringing my fingers up to taste my ass, "you dirty slut".

So here I sit on Sunday morning in a red dress and slinky heels glancing at the beautiful pedicured feet and wonderfully paint toenails. Driven to brink of excitement knowing I'll never make it home I head to the bathroom. Entering a stall I sit on the toilet red lace panties at my ankles. My hands attack my wet cunt with vigor gorgeous feet dancing in my head.

Eyes closed head back, moaning, lost in debauchery of the moment.

"Are you Okay dear?" The voice snapping me back to reality.

"Yes," I stammer.

Embarrassed, I quickly stand, pulling up my panties and adjusting my dress. Walking out of the stall seeing a tall blonde standing at the sink looking at me in the mirror smiling knowingly.

She takes my hand and leads back in the stall without saying a word. She sits on the toilet sliding her black thong off slowly removing her heels. I dropped to my knees licking and kissing her gorgeous feet gently sucking her red painted toes one by one in my warm wet mouth.

I was in heaven one my knees on the bathroom floor worshipping her beautiful feet. My eyes caught her rubbing her shaved pussy a wonderful moment between strangers at Church.

To be continued: I'm Cheri a toe slut......