Sunday Morning Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbie finally came down from the height she didn't believe anyone could reach. She asked David to kiss her and she tasted herself just as he had tasted himself.

David ambled to sit next to Abbie and pulled her close to him, "You think your aunt heard you?"

Abbie was exhausted and blissfully happy. "I don't care if she heard," she panted gulping big breaths of air. "I'm happy with you and not ready to rest."

David was fully recovered from his first cum and found one of the condoms. "Abbie, unwrap this and put it on. I'm not ready to rest either."

She was a bundle of nerves trying to roll the condom over David's cock. When she discovered it was backwards they both giggled. The giggle didn't last long because Abbie's hands rolled it over his cock and as fast as it was on, she through a leg over his lap and settled on him fast.

Her skirt fell over her hips and covered his legs. A passer buy might mistake them as necking not making love.

They did not move. Abbie felt herself full and complete. David's length touched her inner most soul. She happily squeezed and released on his stiff muscle giving both pleasure. Her breath was coming hard and she really wasn't recovered from the first.

She pushed herself off his chest and felt him press just a little deeper. There were sparks in David's eyes as she looked into them. Fire danced in them and burned into her heart. "Please, never stop loving me," she begged. "David. My David my every breath."

David returned her gaze also seeing a fire dance. He felt her looking through them into his very core. He hoped that she saw his soul and his complete surrender to her. His eyes began to fill with tears knowing that whatever the future held he wanted it with her.

"I'm yours, Abbie, I abandon myself to you now and as long as you want me."

Abbie was rolling her hips against David's cock sliding it in and out in short strokes. It wasn't long before she was pounding herself down on him. Her cries were filling his ears as she slammed down hard again and clutched him deep. She came hard again.

David was at the threshold also and hugged her tight as he came in a volcanic rush. The condom held his offering.

"You are a very naughty girl, Abbie," David giggled as both began breathing a little less extremely.

"I am naughty and wait until see how much more naughty I'm going to get." She pulled away and felt her cum rush from her open vault. In a swift move, she removed the condom and drank his cum then went down on his shrinking cock to lick it clean. "I told you I was going to do that a lot more."

David was amazed how quickly Abbie changed from shy young girl to fully sexed and sexy. She was the cute new girl a few weeks ago who couldn't talk to a boy and now she couldn't seem to get enough of him. All the dates he'd had and the girls he was ever with had not smitten him the way Abbie had. Why it happened, he didn't know. He only knew it had and he didn't care. Abbie said he was her every breath and he felt her in his heart.

Abbie knew she was never going to be the same as she had been. David broke into her life and stole her naïve fearfulness of boys and made her woman. Yes Mr. Adams took her virginity, or she gave it up to him, but it was David who made her the object of his love and loving. Even when they were apart, she felt him in her heart and between her legs filling her void. In some ways she became a wanton slave to his sex and comfortable giving and taking pleasure with him.

Abbie stood and adjusted her skirt. Briefly her firm swimmers ass was exposed and David smacked both cheeks hard. Abbie shrieked from the sudden burn on her butt. She turned to David giving him a smoldering glare that he knew meant never do that again. Just as suddenly her look changed to one of questioning.

"David, did you do that because I was naughty?" Abbie knew instinctively from the nuns' teachings that everything she did with David was naughty.

"Be naughty for me, Abbie. Naughty as you want. Your cute butt just looked ripe for a spank. You don't like it and I won't do it again."

Abbie situated herself on David's lap as he drew his palm over her breast. Her nipples were still tender. "You surprised me with the spank. But I think you should spank me sometimes, not hard, it makes me feel tingly inside."

David slid his other hand down toward the waistband of her skirt. "Maybe I can make you tingle more."

"Not now. I couldn't take it. But the night isn't over, dear David."

In fact, it was barely eleven and the path around the lake was unoccupied and dark. The only lights were parking lot lights and twinkling of house lights in the distance. Together they sat in silent recollection of how their lives had become so tightly wrapped. Only their breathing interrupted the silence; they breathed in a strange unison.

The silence between them broke with Abbie whispering, "I have to go to the toilet."

Hugging her close to him, David answered, "Me too."

They laughed as they tried to stand. Abbie was on very unsteady legs and David tried holding her even though his legs had numbed from holding Abbie on his lap during their sex and long recovery. They laughed at their predicament and hobbled the first few yards to public toilets that remained open for late night strollers.

David imagined and was right, Abbie took ample time in the restroom to freshen herself. Evan though he too took time to clean up, she took much longer. Returning, her short hair was neatly back in place, her face washed and her clothes straightened.

"Sorry I took a long time, I needed to refresh myself a little bit." Abbie smiled the shy smile that David recognized.

"I love that shy smile. I knew you would probably need time to, ah, take care of things."

Abbie felt a surge of energy flow through her as David took her hand. David must have felt it to. He stopped their walk to encircle her in his arms and kiss her with passionate abandon. Abbie returned it with equal desire.

"Should I take you home, Abbie? Do you have anything on campus tomorrow?"

Abbie eluded that she had things to do in the bookstore and get checked into the gym for swimming practice starting the next week. "I want to see the buildings and classrooms where I have classes, too. You can sit with me if you take me home but I really don't want to yet."

The evening slipped past midnight as David pulled away from the parking lot. Abbie reclined in her seat with eyes closed, and a content smile on her lips. She felt the movement of the car sensing that David was not driving toward their side of the lake.

After a few twists and turns, David slowed the car moving carefully down a rough road. When he finally stopped, he noticed Abbie was asleep. Looking out the car windshield over the valley in view below, he pondered how hard and fast he fell for Abbie and so quickly became in love with her. "Funny," he whispered to himself as Abbie slept, "it isn't about sex. It is Abbie."

Abbie, not really asleep, breathed back, "I like the sex though."

Part 04 will come soon. In part four, the school years begins and brings about new aspects of David and Abbie's love.

12