Sunday Punishment

Story Info
How do you discipline your 20-year-old step-daughter?
4.7k words
4.46
64.7k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note:

This is my first story on Literotica, so please forgive me, if it is not up to your standards, however, I hope you like reading it as much as I liked writing it.

Sunday Punishment

Glancing at the clock I finish my email as quickly as possible, before rinsing my coffee cup and heading out the office as quickly as I can, without outright running... Standing in the elevator down to the parking garage I righten my tie and smooth down my dark blue suit, before smoothing over my hair and jokingly winking at myself in the elevator mirror.

While I walk over to my black two-seater I run through the things I need to do until Josie comes home: Give one last tidy, make sure her room is stacked with towels and Prepare Dinner. Getting into the car, I take a deep breath of the leather smell of a new car, turn the key, and exit the garage before starting the 25-minute drive to my house in the suburbs.

I use the time to think through all the moments that led Josie to move in with me. 12 years ago, I met her mother Sarah at a work conference in San Francisco and after a wild night, we exchanged numbers and I visited her in Palo Alto, where she lived at the time. We got more serious and after a year of dating, I relocated to Palo Alto and moved in with her and her daughter Josie.

It was amazing, Sarah is an extremely smart and hard-working woman, so we never ran out of things to talk about, sex was great, and raising Josie with her, whose dad had checked out on all wishes to build a relationship with his daughter, was truly amazing. Right up until the moment it was not.

See, she hadn't really wanted Josie as she was more of a career woman, but had always made sure that Josie was taken care of. That however changed when Josie turned 16 and Sarah was now confronted with the kid becoming a woman and she did not take it well.

She started imposing ridiculous rules, such as not wearing skirts or tank tops anywhere (not even in the house), even though Josie was the picture-perfect student and person: Top Grades, Never breaking a curfew or coming home drunk.

In the beginning, I tried talking to her about it and trying to reason with Sarah, but she didn't want to hear anything, so I tried supporting Josie as best as I could (with me not being her legal guardian, that was quite hard).

When Josie graduated high school at 18, she decided to volunteer for a few months at her grandparents' care home on the east coast, and as soon as she left I realized that the house without her was just empty. I and Sarah had nothing in common besides work and we split not 4 weeks after Josie moved to Florida.

I left Palo Alto and returned to the San Fran area, this time to Oakland, where I started building my own (now successful) real estate business.

I turn on the indicator as I pull into my street, breathing in deeply. Josie's Text said that she would be here in 30 minutes, leaving me time to quickly get ready and start preparing dinner, she must be hungry after the 4h drive over from Palo Alto.

Inside, still in my slacks and business shirt, but without the tie, I immediately start preparing her favorite dinner: Chicken Alfredo. And not 20 minutes later the doorbell rings, I rush over and pull the door open and my jaw hits the floor.

The year on the east coast treated her well, her auburn hair has grown and now reaches nearly the middle of her back. She is wearing a flowy summer dress, perfect for the Summer heat. My staring gets interrupted by her 5,3 frame flying towards me, and her legs wrapping around me. My arms instinctively hug her to me, as I try to process when she became not just pretty, but stunning!

Luckily I find my voice and say "Hi Josie, I am so glad you could make it, come on in". She lifts her hand from my shoulder and I reluctantly put her down as she giggles and says "Of Course Daddy, I can't wait to spend my summer with you, before starting my course at Berkeley in a few weeks!" I shortly tense at the Nickname, but decide to ignore it as best as I can.

I head to her car and keep talking to her over my shoulder: "I prepared your room for you and once you are settled in, Chicken Alfredo is waiting for you!" The smile that spreads over her face at that, I wish I could bottle up. She jumps in joy before grabbing the last bit of her stuff and following me inside.

I lead her upstairs: "This is my office, the next door down is your room and opposite that is my room. Let's get you settled in."

She squeezes my arm and says "Thank you, daddy!" My steps falter slightly, but I shake myself internally: This is not a big deal, just because she hasn't called you daddy since the age of 10, it isn't weird and you will get used to it! With my thoughts sorted out, I drop off her suitcases and we agree to meet for dinner in 20.

During dinner, we talk about the last year and how sad it is that her mother forbade her from visiting and how much she enjoyed the volunteering work, and that she cannot wait to become a nurse. I tell her about my business and that I am going to work from home for 3 days a week now so that we can spend more time together, which seems to please her immensely.

At 10:30 she starts yawning profusely, so I look at her stern "Josie, You had a hard day, I think it is time for bed", completely forgetting that she is now over 18 and in fact fully able to make her own decisions.

When she doesn't move immediately, I realize and back paddle "Oh sorry Josie, I fully forgot. Please be patient, I am clearly getting old. Of course, you can stay up as long as you want, I would just recommend not sleeping too short."

But she shakes her head and says "No Daddy, this is your house, your rules and I will do my best to follow them. Your rules were always a lot more reasonable than mums!"

I smile at her, thinking and saying "I am so proud of you Josie, You are such a wonderful young woman, but before you fully agree to that, you know that this will come with Sunday Punishments, right? You can back out now, but not later. So think carefully."

She swallows and for a moment doesn't say anything and my heart nearly stops. But she clears her throat and says "I know." At that, I nod and say "I am very proud of you for choosing that, now off to bed."

She smiles and says "Yes Daddy, I am already on my way. Good night and I will see you tomorrow for breakfast." I nod and say "Yes, Angel. Go on, I will clear up." She gives me a quick kiss and skips off to bed.

Washing the dishes I question myself, what was I thinking. Sunday Punishments is something I invented when Josie was younger. On Sunday, she would have to atone for whatever "sins" she had committed during the week, this meant it never distracted her from school and she would never miss out on any Meetings with Friends on Saturday.

Let's say she had lied on Monday, that would then mean she would have to do an extra chore on Sunday, as that was the cleaning day. The kind of punishment would depend on the severity of the grievance. The punishments were not allowed to impact anything outside the household, as I don't believe that social punishments would actually deter her from committing the grievance again.

But how do you punish a 20-year-old? Cleaning Sunday does not exist anymore, as I have a Cleaning Person for that...Yawing, I realize that this will have to be solved on another day.

Over the next few days, we find a rhythm. Breakfast together, before I start work in the office and she suns and reads outside by my pool. We have a quick lunch together before she helps 2h at the local care home and I finish off work, before making lunch.

Everything is absolutely perfect, until Thursday morning when I start work and she seemingly forgot to plug in her headphones, but I loudly hear music blasting through the house. Giving me an absolute heart attack. I rush over to her room and turn it down, leveling her with one look, before returning to work.

During Lunch she apologizes multiple times, saying that her Bluetooth headphones ran out of charge and disconnected and how it wasn't her fault. I calmly explain to her, that the punishment for this will be on Sunday and that she needs to pay more attention to the appliance's battery because if I would have been in a meeting with a client, it could have cost me a lot of income.

Her lip starts quivering at that and she throws herself at me, sobbing into my shirt "I am sorry Daddy, please don't be angry!"

I stroke her silky hair and reassure her "Babygirl, Daddy isn't angry, but you do understand that it can not happen again and that you need to be punished, right?" She lifts her head and her big eyes find mine as she nods weakly: "Yes..." I smile at her and let her off my lap, before turning my head to the laptop and saying "Good, Babygirl I will see you at dinner."

After she leaves the room, I keep staring at the screen but don't get anything done. Because I just can't seem to think about anything else other than Sunday. How do you punish a 20-year-old?

Every Idea I come up with seems insufficient. Until the moment where my brain finds the idea: "spanking". I pause, could I really spank Josie? Is this not entirely backward. So I keep searching, but as my brain refuses to come up with anything, I open google and check what the internet has to say.

After two hours of reading, it seems that the wide consensus is: "Punishing someone over the age of 18 is very hard and Spanking is Sometimes the only option."

At that Josie calls for Dinner "Daddy, I cooked for you" Rushing down I find the perfect setting: Josie is wearing another of her innocent summer dresses and is standing in front of a divine-smelling Spaghetti Bolognese. I smile "Thank you Babygirl!"

Eating in companionable silence, I come to the conclusion that Spanking would be the best punishment, but I will ask her because maybe I got it all wrong... so I place my fork down and clear my throat: "Angel, Thank you for the delicious dinner. I have a question for you, regarding Sunday."

Her eyes focus on me and give me the strength to continue: "I thought long and hard on how to punish you and came to the conclusion that the old punishments are not sufficient anymore, as you have grown up and therefore your punishments should also change. I think that I found the perfect one, but I want you to agree to it because while your punishments aren't meant to be fun, You have to agree with them to a certain degree."

She nods and I brace myself for her reaction to the next sentence: "I think Spanking would be sufficient. The worse the rule-breaking, the more spanks." I end, waiting for her reaction;

She cocks her head and says "You are right Daddy, that is a reasonable punishment." At that, a weight lifts off from my shoulders and I smile before going back to eating.

Saturday and Sunday passed in a blur and seemingly instantly it is Sunday Evening, the time for the Sunday Punishments. After Dinner, Josie went to her room, So I call her now, before settling into my leather office chair.

I hear her soft footsteps, just before she steps into my office. As instructed she is wearing her pyjama set that I got her yesterday: Short pink satin shorts and a satin tank top. I bought these, after reading that satin feels good on the skin, after being spanked and because I like seeing her in pink. The fabric is thin and as she steps into the light of my desk lamp, I can make out her dark nipples pressed against the fabric.

I pat my lap and instruct her to lay sideways over it. "Angel, you were very good this week and only the situation with your headphones is cause for punishment this week, So you will get 6 Spanks. You, Will, take them without screaming, do you understand?" "Yes" "Good, now lay here" she moves and I can't stop myself from noticing her Breasts dragging over my dick, before she fully settles in, right over my lap.

"Okay, Babygirl, I want you to Count." She nods. I breathe in and lift my hand, about 50 centimeters above her right cheek, which is partially covered by the pink satin and partly naked. And strike down.

The flesh ripples underneath the impact and I can hear Josie hiss, before whispering out "One" I massage the flesh, before slapping again. This time Josie lets out a small cry, before saying "Two". While massaging I remind her "No screaming." She nods weekly.

In quick succession, I deliver the next three. By the last one, Josie is squirming in my lap and as I stop for a second, to check that she is still able to continue I see silent tears running down her cheeks. Guilt is threatening to make me stop, but I shake myself as Josie turns around and nods for me to continue.

So I raise my hand, but just before I can strike the last one, I see a wet spot right where her pussy is covered by her pink satin shorts, and my dick twitches involuntarily. I quickly finish the punishments and after a quick calming her down and reassuring myself that she is okay, I head to bed.

But sleep doesn't want to come. My brain just doesn't want to shut off. On the one hand, I can not believe that I just spanked Josie. On the other hand, I can't believe that she seemingly got turned on by it. And even more, I can't deny that my dick is as hard as steel at that thought and is also probably the reason I can't sleep....

At 2 AM I cave. I know I need to sleep and the only way of sleeping is if my hard one goes away. As this hasn't happened in the last few hours, Not even by thinking of various unattractive scenarios, I know I will have to do something about this.

Decision made, I simply turn on my back, as I sleep naked and grip my rock-hard cock and try to think of various past sexual encounters, but my thoughts always return to Josie. How soft her ass felt under my calloused hands and how wet she must have been, to soak through the satin shorts.

How she will have struggle sitting down tomorrow and how my hands marked her ass as mine.

But my thoughts travel further. What would have happened if I would have pulled down her shorts, would she have let me. How would her wetness feel around my fingers...around my cock? At that thought, nothing could hold back my orgasm anymore and I cum all over my chest. I quickly clean up, feeling guilty, but at the same time already looking forward to next Sunday.

The next week passes in a blur and it already is Sunday again and Josie steps into the room. This time I left the clothing choice up to her and she is wearing a white, short, silk night robe. My throat is instantly dry and I have to clear my throat, before I find my voice and say "Come in Baby girl, you look lovely."

She shyly smiles at that, before stepping closer and I continue: "You are such a good girl, but you did break two bowls while making breakfast, so I have no choice, but to punish you. This time, you will receive 8 spanks. As you know from last week: No screaming and I want you to count." She nods and then places her perfect body right over my lap.

My Dick twitches and I pray to all the gods that she does not notice me slowly hardening against her taut stomach. Striking down my first Slap, I notice that if the Nightie rides up slightly higher I will have an unrestricted view of her pussy.

At that, the devil on my shoulder says "Make sure that that happens." And I am only a male, how am I supposed to resist such an offer? Even if I helped raise said the offer for a decade...

So I raise my heel on my right foot and lover my leg on the left, all while massaging the sting away. This results in a much steeper angle between her legs and her body and she slights forward, ever so slightly, causing her already short nightie to raise up all the way to her lower back, baring her perfectly round ass to me.

My chest tightens at the view of her pink pussy and my cock is now painfully hard. I deliver the next slap, just having to see my handprint on her... half wondering if she will say something to the change in position. But she doesn't. So I keep punishing her ass and she keeps counting.

After delivering seven out of the eight slaps, I pause, not wanting this moment to be over, I start massaging her cheeks again. That is when I hear it: A quiet, but unmistakable moan leaves my Baby Girls Mouth before she snaps her lips shut. But I heard it.

My dick and the devil on my shoulder take notice of that, but I shut both of them down. I will deliver one last slap and NOT go further. For christ's sake, Josie is as close to a daughter as anyone will ever come. But the devil keeps whispering to just take one more look at her pussy...If she is truly enjoying this. Of course only because I am worried that she is not.

So I peek down at her pussy and she isn't just enjoying this, she is loving it. Her lips are swollen and everything is coated in her glistening joy. And nothing in this world, no moral campus, not the president himself could stop my hand from what it does next. I keep the message up but keep going lower and lower, closer and closer to her forbidden hole.

So close that I can feel the heat that she emanates. I raise my hand to deliver the last slap but pretend to fumble and the slap lands (by accident of course) right on her pussy. Before I can even start apologizing she says: "Eight" and gets up and rightens herself before giving me a kiss on the cheek and whispering "Thank you Daddy", then she turns and before I can even process what happened, I hear the door click and she is back in her room.

For the next few minutes, all I can do is breathe, breathe in through the nose and exhale through the mouth, then the Spank-Session comes back to me in a rush, and with it the painful hardness of my dick. My sweet Josie, my Babygirl splayed below me. Her pussy is open and ready for me, the most perfect sight.

And while my rational brain knows that the feelings I have are absolutely not right, I should ask her to leave and get myself away from her. My heart constricts at the pure thought of not having my Angel around anymore.

And the primal part of my brain is already plotting how we could go further. If I can pretend I slipped a finger into her heat. Will her pussy be as soft as she looks? How will her moans sound... I groan..my hard length pressing against my slacks and I decide that I have to find relief and I have to find it now. But my rational brain interjects and points out that no matter how good the fantasy of her might be, It would not be right to cum to those thoughts.

So I open a favored internet site and try to watch porn...but every time I blink I see Josie spread in front of me. And I cave. I cave to my cocks needs and close my eyes: Imagining her on her knees, begging for her daddy's cock and that picture alone sends me over the edge.

...seven Days later...

I slowly lower myself into my leather chair, waiting for Josie to come for her punishment, and excitement is thumping through my veins. The last few days were an exquisite blend of heaven and hell.

Heaven because Josie has been more touchy than usual, cuddling on the couch, pushing her ass into me, when she walks past me and hell because I refrained from touching her, worried that my cock is misreading the signals, but I have had to cum constantly, even walking out of a client meeting.

Because somehow my thoughts had landed on my baby girl. And my cock was so painfully hard, I had to sneak to the bathroom, where I came so hard that I saw spots.

I get brought back to the present by a soft knocking on the door....what will she be wearing? I think as I call for her to come in.

She tentatively opens the door, the carpet blanketing her soft steps. My eyes slowly travel up her body, as more and more of her is being revealed by the door. She is wearing a silk robe and from what I can tell, nothing underneath. My dick is so hard I wonder if it will burst out of my slacks. She carefully steps over to me and kneels in front of me, ready for me to say her sentence: "Hello Angel, you look beautiful!" That gets a smile out of her.

12